[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Check in to feels the happiness radiates in this page. Guys, everytime I read or saw something related to BinJin, this is the only page I could think of to celebrate the joy together. Valentine's day in 2021 is the best ever amidst the global pandemic. Not only BinJin in one frame, but it is also in full English Language. Thank you Smart, I don't know how you convinced BinJin but, you guys did it!!.... :fullofhearts:

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Blob 3

Oooooohhh! Wow! It's more, way more than I expected from an ads. Thank you, Smart, and Filipinos fans for making it possible! And thank you so much, Binjin, of course! For me, if I would pick one highlight each, they are the way YJ says "I do" looking at him with a timid overwhelmingly happy smile, and the way HB keeps looking at her laughing instead of turning immediately to the camera for the finale... Madam Basas was moved too by this "delay", now I see... Eyes don't lie. They are love! God bless them with more love and same wishes for all people who look at them ❤

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

The way Hyun Bin stares at Son Ye Jin has not changed all these years since The Negotiation. The way he looks at her is full of Love. 

That’s it! Cannot do anything productive today! I am now in BinJin land! My regular programming (normal life) will resume tomorrow.  

:fullofhearts:

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

I just love these clips of BinJin..

Them looking so close together, and just happy :heart:

Shoulder to shoulder, leaning on each other

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLQqmqcJaUJ/?igshid=19s0lumiz5ocj

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLQt9SGpQjM/?igshid=1nbmw7lia3xkh

Like the candle holding scene in CLOY, HB looks for SYJ in the Smart cf raising his phone.. I was almost afraid toward the end of the cf that SYJ will remain a hologram :D (the chase) but worth it at the end when they were actually together giggling (inevitable that they end up together). 

And this edit :love:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLQmD0spCeu/?igshid=19ykp8dg8lsmv

Now I want to see the BTS :D

Thank you Smart, and BinJin for agreeing to do the joint cf.

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, complicated said:

Finally! I've watched the CF a hundred times already! They are so in-love! I do feel it. Btw, maybe I am the only one who doesn't know the meaning of sunflower in Hyun Bin's hand. Anyone knows what is the significance of sunflower to BinJin? 

Project Sunflower is the name of the brand. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

BinJin really is the gift that keeps on giving!  Love love love their joint CF and their message to the smartees.  So much happiness, love and their closeness for all to see.  BinJin are so cute together.

Hats off to you Smart for making it possible.  To think that last year, many on this forum were wondering about the chances of a joint CF, and now here we are!  We are truly a lucky fandom.  

Hearing it in English was such a treat.  BinJin pulled it off flawlessly.  The double meanings behind the words, I feel speaks to BinJin fans... “Inevitable”, “Do you believe this is possible?”, “I do!”, “How do you know?”, aren’t they the same questions we asked ourselves and each other as shippers before their dating confirmation?  But the words can also be applied to BinJin as a couple.  And also to the product they are endorsing. 

BinJin & Smart: you are very clever indeed! 

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

Happy BINJINtine To everyone. Again thanks to all who have been persistent, originally we asked for a fan meeting only but today a video and a CF all made Lovers and Loners fall in love. Thanks to #SmartMadeBINJINInevitable. 

Made a compilation on it with interview with excerpt of AU video. BTS may soon be released. PDNim posted the same video on IG. I was hoping for a 3some Groufie though. He was a testament to this 2 lovebirds 

Valentines Day GIF

• Like 4

Credit to @_ekleona for photo above. How can they be 39?!!! 
Thank you to everyone and really so nice that we still post in here even though copied from twitter or Instagram. I hope we all continue to do so. Coz this forum is like a diary, you can come back on the timeline and you’ll know their journey. I actually appreciated HB and SYJ individual forum coz i got to know them more and know of their career and a little of their personal journey years back.

I have read how different K-ent with regards to couple doing projects together, and I couldn’t thank BinJin enough for agreeing to do CF together and even did CLOY when theres’ rumour already between them. Because honestly, their chemistry is really something else even this CF that its’ confirmed that their already a real couple, their chemistry is still so perfect!

Point Man/ Bargaining coming... then Yejins’ project..Lets hype it as well, whether its’ their project together or their individual projects!! Truly love this couple. :loveu:

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Smart is smart :) .  The ad is perfect.  i had wondered how would they do it without being criticized for crossing border line between couple private and public life. 

We see same pattern.  Did HB forget to turn his head to say Simplex when he was looking affectionately at SYJ?  It was so beautiful that Ms Jane tweeted about it

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

The best part about the new ad/ interview is that they seem to be even more comfortable now being on camera. Their body language looks natural and is what you see with couples who have been together for quite some time (longer than 8 mos.) They both look so happy and in love. 

• Like 13
  • Love 8
  • Wiggle 1

46 minutes ago, myhappypill said:

The best part about the new ad/ interview is that they seem to be even more comfortable now being on camera. Their body language looks natural and is what you see with couples who have been together for quite some time (longer than 8 mos.) They both look so happy and in love. 

Yes, and it always look so genuine too. This is the biggest surprise for me. Because you commonly hear that actors are who actually together in real life lose that spark on camera and don't tend to have the most sizzling chemistry. But HB and SYJ are an exception for sure. They had chemistry from the very beginning when acting through a monitor for TN, then all throughout CLOY (where they were likely together already for a year) potraying the most beautiful love story that captured peoples hearts, to the present with the Smart CF where their love and affection really shines through in those 10 seconds or less of screen time together. They just radiate happiness :heart:

Here is a nice edit showing all three CFs tied together:

Edited to add: the CF just hit 1M views on Twitter :happyshakes:

• Like 12
  • Love 7
  • Blob 4

They feel like such a married couple. If they announce they married in secret, i would not be surprised at all, the opposite would surprise me actually. I'm hoping they duped the entire world and married in secret, are living together happily. I enjoyed watching this short commercial but i would be even more happy to see them accept another project together and break the K-ent. rules. I would love for them to accept a Sageuk, tragic love story. 

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1