[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 1/29/2021 at 1:36 PM, DNguyenTran said:

I just saw rumor on youtube that SYJ seems pregnant! Anyone know?

@DNguyenTran Since yesterday it was circulating in YT. But I think it was during Cheongdam Reunion Scene of CLOY after they shoot the scene. But somebody posted it on IG that it was a new photo then deleted it but luckily someone screenshot it and posted it again. I don't know if it is true or not? Coz if it is new photo and true my cue or basis is they should wear a facemasked coz we know that SoKor is in a third wave of Corona. And I've been checking of celebrities and Kpop Idols IG posts, SoKor news, viriety shows and Korean vloggers they are all wearing facemasked these cold and winter season unless they are inside a studio or a building or a live streaming show that they cannot wear there facemasked. Even her one Cinderella Friend UJW vlogg which she always do when uploading her new video on YT she always use facemasked when she's vlogging outside. 

And some are speculating that she's pregnant coz after her video live Japan fanmeeting she was seen her whole body a walking Jinnie and since the Netflix interview, Documentary Movie Interview (the one she watach on a Cinema) CF interview and her video acceptance speech was aired it was all half body, including the Cinderella Friends catching up that they don't seen their faces and body to the photo which LJH and her food preparation are only be seen on her post and even Jinnie's new SNS Red App she was in a half body photo. That's why some of us here has a speculation of she's pregnant. 

Reminders:

Let's give them privacy that they wanted. Let's refrain for speculations how does she feel if she watch those videos that she is pregnant? Speculating that she is pregnant isn't a good idea specially when without solid proof. This is the reason why attackers or anti's attacks her more because some of fans became too much. Sometimes they need to move away from limelight so we cannot invade their privacy. That was our job as fans supporting their works and let's enjoy what they can show and give to us. We should be grateful that they found each other and thanks to TN Era and CLOY Era. And soon they will share and surprise as again with another new chapter of their life's on the near future if they will share it. Let's wait for their surprise in the end we all know that they are dating/relationship or some believes that they are already engaged or married. But who knows maybe later, tommorow, days, weeks and months they will surprise us with a flying clolours as they surprise us during New Year of January 1st of 2021. Let's Pray for them a good relationship, good health and new project again.:blush:(Wink Wink Wink) 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, DNguyenTran said:

Hi, let's not go there. It is a sensitive topic and we should refrain from putting it out here, especially when a lot of stuff is picked up quickly by the media from this forum. 

• Like 11
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

#HyunBin takes the cover of Esquire China - February 2021 issue Full spread - https://m.weibo.cn/1195397063/4598676591219680

Spoiler

Hyun Bin as the cover for Esquire China, February 2021

“It’s not a coincidence, it’s fate. Hyun Bin is someone who stands out from others be it in appearance, acting skills or how he treats people. —

@cheonnunn

Spoiler

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 6

2 hours ago, KimDdalgi said:

@DNguyenTran Since yesterday it was circulating in YT. But I think it was during Cheongdam Reunion Scene of CLOY after they shoot the scene. But somebody posted it on IG that it was a new photo then deleted it but luckily someone screenshot it and posted it again. I don't know if it is true or not? Coz if it is new photo and true my cue or basis is they should wear a facemasked coz we know that SoKor is in a third wave of Corona. And I've been checking of celebrities and Kpop Idols IG posts, SoKor news, viriety shows and Korean vloggers they are all wearing facemasked these cold and winter season unless they are inside a studio or a building or a live streaming show that they cannot wear there facemasked. Even her one Cinderella Friend UJW vlogg which she always do when uploading her new video on YT she always use facemasked when she's vlogging outside. 

And some are speculating that she's pregnant coz after her video live Japan fanmeeting she was seen her whole body a walking Jinnie and since the Netflix interview, Documentary Movie Interview (the one she watach on a Cinema) CF interview and her video acceptance speech was aired it was all half body, including the Cinderella Friends catching up that they don't seen their faces and body to the photo which LJH and her food preparation are only be seen on her post and even Jinnie's new SNS Red App she was in a half body photo. That's why some of us here has a speculation of she's pregnant. 

Reminders:

Let's give them privacy that they wanted. Let's refrain for speculations how does she feel if she watch those videos that she is pregnant? Speculating that she is pregnant is not a good idea specially when without proof. This is the reason why attackers or anti's attacks her more because some of fans became too much. Sometimes they need to move away from limelight so we cannot invade their privacy. That was our job as fans supporting their works and let's enjoy what they can show and give to us. We should be grateful that they found each other and thanks to TN Era and CLOY Era. And soon they will share and surprise as again with another new chapter of their life's on the near future if they will share it. Let's wait for their surprise in the end we all know that they are dating/relationship or some believes that they are already engaged or married. But who knows maybe later, tommorow, days, weeks and months they will surprise us with a flying clolours as they surprise us during New Year of January 1st of 2021. Let's Pray for them a good relationship, good health and new project again.:blush:(Wink Wink Wink) 

I didn't know why I just feel like.. HB just wanna SYJ stay home taking care of the house and let him find the money... Wink wink

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, BinJinshipperfromIndia said:

Hi, let's not go there. It is a sensitive topic and we should refrain from putting it out here, especially when a lot of stuff is picked up quickly by the media from this forum. 

and not to mention, what if these all are hoax, imagine our girl feeling? Can’t she be allowed to gain a little weight of happiness kg? Then you all speculate here and there

life as celeb is hard!!!

stop stop please abt the rumors. Not until any words from the agency. Please guys move on to other topic hehe

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Beanpaste said:

and not to mention, what if these all are hoax, imagine our girl feeling? Can’t she be allowed to gain a little weight of happiness kg? Then you all speculate here and there

life as celeb is hard!!!

stop stop please abt the rumors. Not until any words from the agency. Please guys move on to other topic hehe

@Beanpaste I do agree with you. Let's support them and  focus on their coming new peojects and their achievements. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

I saw the fun interview from this forums but I can't remember which page. So I can't wait for them to appear in public together. That I made this clip just for the needs of my heart. Please watch it for fun.   hahaha

:bashful::dontwanna:

Edited by Bowie_Binnie
  • Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

3577-AC64-BD37-418-C-9-C59-798-FBA5-E15-

CONGRATS  HB winning the most popular korean artist award in HK Yahoo Asia Buzz Awarda 搜寻人气大奖 2020

HB is Hong Kong husband because Cloy aired last year make alot of HK female fans to become his “wife”

:hwaiting2:

@Bowie_Binnie WOW, I love ur fake sub interview :blush:

Hope we can see them  appearing in fashion magazine near future maybe Vogue Korea 2.0.  Looking forward to see HB in the coming GQ magazine and his 1st interview aft dating confirmation.   It has been 12 years since he last ft in GB Nov 2009.

1-EAD116-F-36-C0-47-A6-B77-F-8-A797-D454

Spoiler

that neigh before his laughter & his fav word ~ Yejinssi:lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 2

“HB recently moved into a new home in Guri, Gyeonggi-do. The Sunday Newspaper was able to confirm that HB purchased a new high end villa in Guri. He also completed his moving. It is a location close to Seoul, celebs such as JYP and actress Oh Yeon Seo live in this villa”

“Sale price of the villa bought by HB was 4.8 billion won. It is known among the residents of Achiwool Village that HB has moved in. He moved in December.

“Said to be a large and spacious villa, attention is on whether he will be moving in with SYJ as there may be thoughts to get married “

“It is said among the residents there many are already expecting it to be their newly wed home. However, there are few eye witnesses that actually seen HB or SYJ. One resident said she’s seen actress Oh YeonSeo but has only heard of Hyunbin moving in”

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 1

It's been a while since we've had a Vast denial. :lol:They are saying it's not a marital home. Well, considering they just confirmed "dating" only a month ago, they can't really say much else until an engagement or wedding is announced. 

But it's an awfully big place for HB to live in by himself, no?:hwaiting2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, QueenieBee said:

It's been a while since we've had a Vast denial. :lol:They are saying it's not a marital home. Well, considering they just confirmed "dating" only a month ago, they can't really say much else until an engagement or wedding is announced. 

But it's an awfully big place for HB to live in by himself, no?

This reminds me of So Ji Sub's denial about his marital home purchase LOL.

:approves:

On 1/29/2021 at 6:36 AM, DNguyenTran said:

Let's not go there. Let's not cross our boundaries as fans. 

This is not the place to ask whether this piece of information is true or not. You can call MSTeam to ask, or email them, or ask to speak to Vast CEO for clarification.

*Please note that this is not a serious advice on calling those 2 agencies. Stop with prying into intimate details. Just be grateful with whatever info we get that is deemed not sensitive to be shared. 

I love BinJin. 

:ok:

• Like 10
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 hours ago, bin-jin said:

“HB recently moved into a new home in Guri, Gyeonggi-do. The Sunday Newspaper was able to confirm that HB purchased a new high end villa in Guri. He also completed his moving. It is a location close to Seoul, celebs such as JYP and actress Oh Yeon Seo live in this villa”

“Sale price of the villa bought by HB was 4.8 billion won. It is known among the residents of Achiwool Village that HB has moved in. He moved in December.

“Said to be a large and spacious villa, attention is on whether he will be moving in with SYJ as there may be thoughts to get married “

“It is said among the residents there many are already expecting it to be their newly wed home. However, there are few eye witnesses that actually seen HB or SYJ. One resident said she’s seen actress Oh YeonSeo but has only heard of Hyunbin moving in”

According to the article HB’s new luxury residence is in the area where artists and actors live such as Park Jin Young and Oh Yeon Soo. 

His new place is a penthouse that takes up the whole floor of a building, located right above Oh Yeon Soo’s residence. 

In Korean:

[”특히 해당 지역에는 박진영, 오연서 등 연예인과 예술인들이 많이 살고 있다.

현빈이 매입해 이사한 빌라는 오연서와 같은 빌라로 오연서의 바로 윗집인 것으로 알려졌다.”]

Also 70 pyung is abour 2,500 sq ft. That is a fair size home but not massive. It must be very luxurious.  HB paid $4.8 billion won for it, which is about US $5 million.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Sometimes Korean medias are crossing the line. Especial in Naver all articles that i have read always mentioned Oh Yeon Soo the girl who got linked with Hyun Bin last November and was trending on Weibo. It is pissing me off! Please you already crossed the line by disclosing every singe detail about HB's new villa but mentioning that girl in every article is too much! It is hot trend on Naver right now. Please respect and consider Son Ye Jin's feeling. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

5 hours ago, seungshin said:

According to the article HB’s new luxury residence is in the area where artists and actors live such as Park Jin Young and Oh Yeon Soo. 

His new place is a penthouse that takes up the whole floor of a building, located right above Oh Yeon Soo’s residence. 

In Korean:

[”특히 해당 지역에는 박진영, 오연서 등 연예인과 예술인들이 많이 살고 있다.

현빈이 매입해 이사한 빌라는 오연서와 같은 빌라로 오연서의 바로 윗집인 것으로 알려졌다.”]

Also 70 pyung is abour 2,500 sq ft. That is a fair size home but not massive. It must be very luxurious.  HB paid $4.8 billion won for it, which is about US $5 million.

According to the video posted about the house, 73 pyung not including the upper deck. ;) Will not post the link of the video here for privacy reason.  

• Like 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

Sometimes Korean medias are crossing the line. Especially in Naver all articles that i have read always mentioned Oh Yeon Soo the girl who got linked with Hyun Bin last November and was trending on Weibo. It is pissing me off! Please you already crossed the line by disclosing every single detail about HB's new villa but mentioning that girl in every article is too much! It is hot trend on Naver right now. Please respect and consider Son Ye Jin's feeling. 

•  
    Spoiler

Sorry for posting this here again on the new page. 

• Like 3