Sometimes Korean medias are crossing the line. Especially in Naver all articles that i have read always mentioned Oh Yeon Soo the girl who got linked with Hyun Bin last November and was trending on Weibo. It is pissing me off! Please you already crossed the line by disclosing every single detail about HB's new villa but mentioning that girl in every article is too much! It is hot trend on Naver right now. Please respect and consider Son Ye Jin's feeling. 

•  
    Spoiler

Sorry for posting this here again on the new page. 

• Like 3
  • Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BinJin Timeline (Part A): (Based on facts or sightings reported by Koreans/Korean Medias and not based on fan imagination that’s for sure)   2003: HB attended YJ ‘One Moment to Remember

WOW, apparently when you leave to go on an ice-cream, crying, CLOY-rewatch, drinking binge post Baeksangs, you come back to 40 new added members and 40 new pages of content, PLUS a million new species

Hi all,    I was introduced to CLOY January of this year, and was instantly hooked and binged watched all available episodes and eagerly awaited every weekend when new episodes are released.

48 minutes ago, HannaBanana said:

Sometimes Korean medias are crossing the line. Especial in Naver all articles that i have read always mentioned Oh Yeon Soo the girl who got linked with Hyun Bin last November and was trending on Weibo. It is pissing me off! Please you already crossed the line by disclosing every singe detail about HB's new villa but mentioning that girl in every article is too much! It is hot trend on Naver right now. Please respect and consider Son Ye Jin's feeling. 

I agree. And how they write the articles they give too much information, then before ending the story, they'll suddenly say something related to privacy blah blah blah...and so what if he bought a property, that's not a big deal, he's of age to buy and wants to plan his future. and I just hope fans, stop talking about it. we want to value their privacy but we keep talking about...geeez, ok, I'll also stop talking too :expressionless:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Bernie Sanders Meme GIFAnything about BINJIN stirs up the net. The news explains the following: 

1. BINJIN is as solid as a rock. The couple has gone thru so many test but "they just laugh it off". 

2. Reporter clarifying OYS baseless rumour, "its just a neighbor thing". Of course, Celebrities have all the right to purchase any property anywhere they find it safe. This only proves that BINJIN made a BIG commitment that ONE DAY of June. For all we know, it is really a FAMILY Home.  For and with HB Family as they want to avoid crowded places for health reasons, that includes SYJ as well. 

3. SYJ was really busy from November to December helping his Beau move in. In his Seasons Greeting Teaser, its all about settling down, and if its about building their own home with SYJ, both SYJ and HB loves nature, so he would rather build their Love Nest close to nature. With a big big garden of flowers, trees and a wide lawn for his small jinnies and binnies to run and jump and have fun. 

4. They have Life to Live. HB always comes in defense when it comes to SYJ. "No one hurts my woman". 

5. Please do not hate me if i say this.  Just in case, we need to limit sending gifts to the couple. Anything we send is so precious to them, and they need more space to keep them, they would need to buy acres of land for it, " Hehehe.... "

:waves:

• Like 14
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 1

Hi guys I'll share these one. It was also a denial from year 2015 from RSY and PHS Couple. It reminds me wayback 2015 when they denied dating (during and after their drama series), marriage and an apartment. And now they are happy Married Couple with adorable kids. Same as stated the other page about SJS penthouse villa denial. 

https://www.kdramastars.com/amp/articles/100248/20151009/ryu-soo-young-and-park-ha-sun-deny-wedding-rumors.htm

Okay BinJin Couple is real. Let's Pray for their happiness. Let's leave them alone and give them a short hiatus moment for awhile. Let's support and love them as an Actor and Actress and also as Couple.:blush: (Wink Wink Wink) 

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
16 hours ago, strongtower said:

Such a big home purchase for only 1 resident. Hihihi

16 hours ago, kimeon_ said:

Such a big place for a bachelor pad.

Hahaha best comments here since the news of the new house. 

Happy for Bin, as usual, about the new house. It is indeed humongous for one person to live. Apparently house contract was already signed in June but ownership didn't transfer to Bin until January this year. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I will also scream my lungs out if ever i see her in person. How lucky these people to have met such a beautiful woman like Son Ye Jin. She's really a darling. Always smiling and waving to fans.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
On 1/29/2021 at 6:09 PM, Diana Mushahar said:

I didn't know why I just feel like.. HB just wanna SYJ stay home taking care of the house and let him find the money... Wink wink

I don't think she's pregnant. She had a schedule last Jan. 12 on MSteam's calendar. I think that's for the Smart joint CF with Bin. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Kmedia eagerly anticipating the next moves of the couple.. when you are in a serious relationship and of age, people will be expecting after confirmation of the relationship, when will you get married, then moving into a new home, having kids.. as mentioned in the other posts, these speculations also happened to other k-ent couples. As binjin shippers/stans, i think that's true that this is the easy part for us, as we know in our hearts that that is where our binjin couple is heading towards.. what the new home means is obvious to us (and again common sense).. again just a matter of time ;)

We know binnie's dream of having a family and kids in the future.. preparing for family, wife + kid/s means more space is needed. ;)

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

Of course Binnie’s purchase can be explained logically. In 2020 due to COVID, many people felt that their place was too small, or that they wanted a tree change to be closer to nature. So he upgraded for more space and to breathe fresh air.

(We also know who he wants to breathe that fresh air with... which means... ICBM!)

:approves:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

https://www.thedailybeast.com/netflixs-crash-landing-on-you-will-take-your-breath-away

Almost a year after it ended, this article comes out on The Daily Beast 1/17/21, a popular US publication, on CLoY.  It is a gushing review on the Netflix series, it is even compared to a current popular Netflix series Bridgeton.  

Author points out popularity of series is due to the chemistry of the lead actors and that on Jan 1, 2021, it was announced that they were a real life couple.  

The article states that while the series is popular, it has not caught on so much Stateside (I think she means it could have caught on much more)-which is a loss to those who have not seen it.

Hopefully with this article, CLOY will gain more views, outside its demographic.  It is truly is a wonderfully made work and something so beautiful should be enjoyed by many more.

• Like 14
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
On 1/31/2021 at 12:20 PM, KimDdalgi said:

Is it SMART Telecom BinJin Couple joint CF? :blush: (Wink Wink Wink)

yeshh ah, BinJin finale Smart cf releasing soon, can’t wait to see the teaser and 14 days to Valentine’s...

Is it going to be continuation fm last cf or new storyboard chasing in snow, probably first snow, first meet? For us to find out soon, lol oxygen pls...:lol::lol:

“A chase that seems to last forever. The power to brought them together. It seemed impossible until now,”:wub:

Game Over!
How do I know its The One?
How do I know its Meant To Be?

Oppa calling!:wub:

13-EDDA51-4-B5-A-412-D-BAEB-4-D68-EBCC2-

AEBFB231-B1-B3-4-DD7-9-AC5-2-E924-F7-B15

3-D636-EEF-2-F40-4-CC9-A05-A-108-F802245

Spoiler

FDB1-A50-A-9378-49-E5-A9-E7-1043-AD5-B23

BinJin individual Smart CFs were filmed in Songdo Seoul with HB in front of Songdo Convensia & YJ further down at Tribowl Songdo Ctrl Park last year.

Mdm Jane Jimbas was in Seoul 2 weeks ago, Snow Palette cake fm Smart team, 1/12 - BinJin have cf scheduled in their individual work calendars; HB stylist IGS at Songdo that day....hahaha good enough for me to connect joint Smart cf or interview.

Spoiler

D4-B4253-C-A8-A6-4-C13-B876-7-A4228-FB55

Edited by Berou
Please post 3 images/videos/gifs, the rest should be hidden under the spoiler tag
  • Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5
9 hours ago, Cream_Moki said:

Of course Vast needs to deny....they told the world Binjin began dating in April. With HB's busy schedule from April to June, "house shopping" could take sometime. If they confirm the house is indeed their marriage house, it means they start looking for a marriage house immediately after they start dating. Who would do that?  :joy:

Haha so trueeeee. Here we go with BinJin writing an alternative script of their life story :))

Hold up gotta go get my popcorn for this.

Television Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Happy Monthsary!  A month ago 1/1 9:58am SKT, Dispatch Korea revealed BinJin are dating.

“HB and SYJ are the same age born in 1982. They are friends, coworkers, and lovers. I hope this love will settle down. Like Ri Jeong Hyuk's line, “It was not a coincidence, it was fate.”

Till today, it still feels surreal for most of us.

677-D0-D71-46-AD-4-CA3-8-D2-A-6-E747-A92

06-D03739-C2-CA-4-D4-F-BC1-F-F03523-D050

This tweet sums up an awesome BinJin January :)

Spoiler

Looking forward another exciting sweet February:wub:

2/12-12/15 : Seolla (Korean Lunar New Year)

2/14: Valentines Day

BinJin Smart cf coming soon; HB CA2 filming; maybe teaser of HB GQ Korea March; YJ cf/ig updates.

Stonemusic made a compilation vid of CLOY osts - Someday; Destiny; Here I Am Again & Lets Us Go & caption "They Truly Live Happily Ever After for REAL!  In Drama and In Real Life”

:please:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 14
  • Love 5
On 1/31/2021 at 1:50 AM, Nor Salimah Hassan said:

About the YouTube? 

A simple advise, pls do not rely so much on YT news, there's too many trash account which lack of research. Or should I say fake news? Don't easily triggered. My click on YT just to swoon over Binjin interviews, Behind the scenes clip and also FMV clip made by fans. And this on my repetitive mode thousand times. That's all. 

Yeah... agreed. They're just so thrust into getting the click view that will benefit the YT Ads. Their channels are pretty much baseless, exaggerated and no-where near the truth... Me too... never clicked those channels and even had blocked some of them.  

On 1/31/2021 at 1:50 AM, Nor Salimah Hassan said:

This precious binjin fandom are so used of waiting game. If you can wait for years for their confirmation, why can't you wait any longer for another big surprise. The day when they pronounced as Husband and Wife. Happily married ever after. Till then,  let's patiently wait. 

We are loving this waiting game... that what keeps us coming back here... “Real love ought to be more like a tree and less like a flower” that's how mature love our #Binjin couple is. They don't show off their lovey-dovey PDA like some celebrities did, for whatever their reasons we always keep the faith in you two!

Somehow, I believe both of them are moving into different stage of life where priority changes. Their massive worldwide popularity are beyond expectations. They are already on the peak hierarchy of needs, that doesn't require other people's opinions and judgements to make them happy and content. I sense that it's no longer about Hyun Bin and Son Ye-Jin but has diverted focusing into Kim Tae-Pyung and Son Eon-Jin.

A person Self-actualization comes to find a meaning to life that is most important to them. Building a family, inherit their legacies could be their ideal wishes while keep nourishing their career and celebrity-life even stronger as a team and life partner. They surely know, being the most influnced-couple in the universe can really make wonders. Who knows in the future they could build their own agency? Their own film studio company?   

On 1/31/2021 at 9:31 AM, ncly said:

Such a big place for a bachelor pad.

haha... this statement from Vast also made me gigling alone. They seemed couldn't find more logical reason of why HB purchased The Luxury Penthouse completes with large private roof-top garden outskirts of Seoul, like 45 mins crossing through the Han River to his Vast office - Source: Google Map is very accurate. I could even see the rooftop of his newly purchased penthouse and Wow!!! Honestly, It is super huge and really a glaring building property. From the satelite view, I could easily noticed and spot it among all other buildings.  

The article also said that he had moved in December just to 'stay alone'? Isn't it will be inefficient with his tight schedule for upcoming filmings, CFs and other Vast works? Traveling time could be really time consuming not to mention being cought in Seoul winter traffic compared to him staying at Mark-Hills with merely 10 mins to and from Vast office and be in the heart of most Entertaiment offices located. 

Unless... if he wanted to keep his ''someone loved" feels secured, safe, relax, stress-free and warmth, far from the hustle-bustle city life, away from the papparazzies. Some more with the increase of covid-19 daily cases in Seoul, this is the perfect hideout and such wise decison... but of course... Vast again must denied it, that's why they won the Award...hihihi... joke aside! KKT is so well-deserved it for taking care and managing HB career through the ups and downs.  

Like the ussual and always, #Binjin left us with our own imaginations... It's up to us how to translate all the crumbs and enjoying the happy fun-rides along with the lovely and multi-talented #Binjin fandom!!

:highonflowers:

Edited by dooly Binjin
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3

In case we needed further confirmation,an article in today's, 1st February 2021, Korea Herald said: 

“Crash Landing on You” tops the list of Hallyu fans’ favorite Korean dramas of 2020, according to a survey conducted by the Culture Ministry last year. (Studio Dragon)

Drama watchers picked “Crash Landing On You” as their favorite with 9.5 percent, followed by “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” and “The World of the Married.” Among Korean movies, 18.4 percent of respondents said they enjoyed “Parasite” the most, and 10.2 percent picked “Train to Busan.”

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2