[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

8288-D649-19-BC-4709-91-DD-EB40-F9848-F9

YESHHHH HOTTIE HB GQ Korea x Under Armour teaser....plus updates fm VASTREE  & GQ Korea IG.

WOW training hard for Im Cheol Ryeong in CA2.   Looking forward to his GQ interview talking on new proj CA2; Bargaining premiere and perhaps a little on his GOOD PARTNER Yejinssi:wub:

Aha I guess why he was wearing UA throughout the Bargaining Jordan trip!!  It could be his next cf for 2021.

:machocat:

53-AA2297-62-C2-4-AE7-9887-2-DBE8-C7-AEB

Spoiler

F45-F4-F8-C-9-DB2-4-F8-E-BB39-44-ED1-C18

61-AA6725-DA63-491-E-B649-660-F2-F1-D93-

Edited by Berou
Please post 3 images, the rest should be hidden under the spoiler tag
  • Like 6
  • Shocked 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 3
  • Blob 1

19 hours ago, The Negotiation said:

I am a die hard Hyun Bin fan. But the more i read about Miss Son, it seems im liking her more than Mr. HYUN haha..Mr. Hyun, i congratulate you heartily for catching the heart of your beloved woman. Please take care of her and dont hurt her. Looking forward to your upcoming movies. Take care too..

Longlive Binjin 

I am always giddy and so happy to read and hear this from a long time fan of either Hb or Yj. I’ve only known them from end of 2019-2020 as I am not in any k-drama or K-ent at all. I only know I have come to love them equally and started searching for them and doing marathon of their respective projects ever since. I couldn’t imagine what I would have felt or feel if they didn’t end up together or haven’t confirmed their rel at all. Must be so hard for those who shipped her or him to someone else before or those who wants her/him by themselves in their fantasy world. Hehe But what I promise myself tho is I wouldn’t say any disrespecting words or hate for neither of them publicly whatever happens.

Can’t help but repost this. Yejin doing that running and that salute so cuute. Both HB and SYJ do have that charisma that is quite addicting! Haha

Credit to hand cream.

https://twitter.com/handcream_cn/status/1358043548931612673?s=21

@ncly oh so Hb started the CA2 filming already? Exciting!!! Can’t wait to see The point man or  Bargaing, hopefully it’ll be in Netflix or any that I could pay and stream:heart:

Smart CF coming...

Aren’t we the luckiest?? BinJin Nation is so blessed! :love:

8 hours ago, ncly said:

HAPPY MONDAY!

*Please note: Bin indeed did post a new message on The Space saying that he's filming. Per VAST/The Space's policy, please refrain from sharing any of the actual content outside the platform. 

@ncly oh so Hb started the CA2 filming already? Exciting!!! Can’t wait to see The point man or  Bargaing, hopefully it’ll be in Netflix or any that I could pay and stream

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

WOW, that Under Armour x GQ Korea clip just totally blew me away. I've always wanted to see more of Bin's biceps since he likes to tease us with those almost-revealing-biceps-but-dont-want-to-short-sleeves t-shirts of his, and so glad to finally get a few seconds of seeing the fit man in action, in sleeveless shirts!!! I'm hoping that more photos/videos and BTS will be released. 

Screenshot-2021-02-08-at-7-08-47-PM.png

The Office Nbc GIF

And of course, another WOW, so excited for the SMART CF! It's been so long and we finally get to see our BinJin together in one screen again! 

Happy Jonah Hill GIF

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Are we ready for sleepy  HB in white under sheets coming soon!!!

” You’ve been waiting a long time, haven’t you?  We finished the shooting with HB, the exclusive model of BodyLuv and we are currently working on the latter half of the show, so pls pay attention” ~ BodyLuv

209-C0-C73-BDAE-4835-B393-4-A3-A70924832

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

That Under Armour cf showed off Binnie's assets! Whew! when he was wearing UA at the airport going to and from Jordan so much attention was put on his outfit at that time. So maybe they were already in talks then.

It fit him so well. For his visual and physique. Nice change to see him in a cf in sporty attire, and seeing him in action. He looked so handsome, fit and young.

:heart2beat:

Excited for the Smart joint cf, it was just wishful thinking from fans then. Now it is coming true! BinJin in one frame. This is gold. BinJin nation truly blessed!

:happydance:

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, bin-jin said:

YESHHHH HOTTIE HB GQ Korea x Under Armour teaser....plus updates fm VASTREE  & GQ Korea IG.

@bin-jin Am not yet prepared for an oxygen tank of the 2 hotties #BinHenney in one frame for CA2. Today I got adrenaline shot #HyunBin had just burned my heart

:crazily:

Gosshhh.. ice..ice.. I need ice bucket on my head pleaaeessee!!

#SonYeJin I planned to take a peek only, Please blame #GQKOREA & #UnderArmour for showing off ur boyfie hotness overload!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, dooly Binjin said:

Gosshhh.. ice..ice.. I need ice bucket on my head pleaaeessee!!

#SonYeJin I planned to take a peek only, Please blame #GQKOREA & #UnderArmour for showing off ur boyfie hotness overload!!

i hate SYJ now.   Is other ship still around for me to jump over, lol.  Doesn't matter which one as long as it doesn't sail :evilelmo:

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

On 2/7/2021 at 6:47 PM, tncloy1819 said:

My admiration to this woman just grows more and more. 

Part of SYJ interview done last March of 2018 in the article Korea times.

I have seen many of her intelligent answers from interviews done in the past but this one for me is one of the best.

No wonder she is where she is now

#20YRSWITHSONYEJIN

How far #MeToo will go? And what kind of changes will it bring? 

Asked about the issue, popular actress Son Ye-jin did not answer immediately. She paused with her head down and right hand holding her chin. After several seconds, she spoke in a low and serious tone. It was a striking departure from the vivaciousness she showed when greeting this reporter for a recent interview at a cafe in Sogyeok-dong, Seoul. 

"It would be a good pain for our society," Son said. "I hope this campaign will change the outdated male-centered perspective about women once and for all...and also bring down all the practices harmful to women." 

@tncloy1819,I'm with you.  I came across some interviews where SYJ talked about the MeToo movement in SK some time ago when I was discovering more about her, and I really appreciated her response on this issue too.  Glad to know I am admiring a strong feminist who isn't afraid to speak up on such important issues.  From what I've read in the news, the MeToo movement has definitely created waves in SK society. And controversy, too, in what is still a conservative and patriarchal society in many ways.  It's a subject that's ripe for film imo.  SYJ's SITR dealt with sexual harassment somewhat but I would love to see her star in a film that really revolves around this issue and the MeToo movement. It's a topical subject for a powerful film for a powerful actress, and female-centric (though really, men need to understand this issue!!).

Celest1a1 posted another of SYJ's responses on this subject.

https://twitter.com/celest1al1/status/1358277875389001733

Wow, that Yejinpoly set!!  So much effort and creativity by fans!!  I think she would love it.  Might even make HB play it with her lol.  I think she really loves games hehe.  I remember that TN solo interview where the host played some arm wrestling game with her and she was really into it and wanted to take it home at the end lol and she was so pleased when they gifted her with this mini snooker game.

Another lovely bts pic from CLOY of them at the picnic site.  But how do these pics surface? I read it's from weibo, but where do those people get it from??  I do wish we'd seen more of Seri & JH together at the picnic.  The piglet still makes me laugh.  I wonder if SYJ thinks singing or dancing is more awkward on camera heh.  Singing and all things musical would be right up JH/HB's alley.

HB looks great in the UA ad.  I prefer this kind of look to the one where he was staring into a cup of water, albeit stylishly.  Too bad they didn't show more of his muscles in CLOY after he mentioned in every interview how he bulked up to play RJH!!  Director!!  I mean, couldn't they show him in a vest or something every time he got shot or stabbed and Seri would be there gently caressing his arm... cough.  What a waste! 

If HB and SYJ were to do a joint cf, I would love for it to be them sweating and working out together... for a sports brand, get your mind out of the gutter! :P They would look very hot together no doubt and they are super fit.  They could spar together in a ring hmm... OK I wouldn't mind if they have to sell some mattress together either hehehe.  Can't help but notice that SYJ gets all the typical "feminine" image type ads.  I would love to see her fierce image in an ad for once.  She's a certified pilates & TRX instructor for crying out loud, no sportswear brand or sports product wants to tap into that image? A shame but I'm guessing Pocari probably doesn't choose any people over 30 or even 25 to be in their ads.  Maybe HB will tell UA how superfit his gf is and how hot she looks in UA stuff too lol.

Smart seems to be getting a lot of mileage out of Binjin. Hope they paid them well!! 

• Like 9
  • Love 2

I love Under Armour!!! And now Binnie becomes their endorser :hooray2:

I hope UA will consider making UA X Binnie line like what they do with The Rock.....that would definitely increase their sales. I know I will 100% buy :D

Can't wait for the SMART joint CF and their bts pics and videos!!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Seriya said:

If HB and SYJ were to do a joint cf, I would love for it to be them sweating and working out together... for a sports brand, get your mind out of the gutter! :P They would look very hot together no doubt and they are super fit.  They could spar together in a ring hmm... OK I wouldn't mind if they have to sell some mattress together either hehehe.  Can't help but notice that SYJ gets all the typical "feminine" image type ads.  I would love to see her fierce image in an ad for once.  She's a certified pilates & TRX instructor for crying out loud, no sportswear brand or sports product wants to tap into that image?

If BinJin ever decide to offer online fitness training, please sign me up :D

For sure there’s Pilates activewear brands too. 

Love all the new CFs. What a great start to the week!

• Like 6