[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

An BinJin fanpage on insta made a comparassion btw how HB behavior with SYJ  versus another actress (in this case the one from “Hyde Jekyll me”) to see that’s something “unusual” on the way that he’s acting. Ppl claimed that’s only because both of them (HB+ SYJ) are the same age BUT another fan points out that the actress from his previously drama was as well from the same year as him but both of them was awkward off camera :joy:.

ps: I know guys that from some ppl (like was for me) seeing him kiss other on camera it’s really strange but be strong and see the bts :D.

• Like 7
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

An BinJin fanpage on insta made a comparassion btw how HB behavior with SYJ  versus another actress (in this case the one from “Hyde Jekyll me”) to see that’s something “unusual” on the way that he’s acting. Ppl claimed that’s only because both of them (HB+ SYJ) are the same age BUT another fan points out that the actress from his previously drama was as well from the same year as him but both of them was awkward off camera :joy:.

Similar to SYJ ... HJM was also in a movie with HB right before their series started. I believe they were adversaries though. I'm not sure how much screen time they shared in the movie but when their series started there should have been a bit of camaraderie. To add though, it wasn't all serious between HJM and HB. They do have some friendly bts moments. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, AnnieCheesecake said:

ps: I know guys that from some ppl (like was for me) seeing him kiss other on camera it’s really strange but be strong and see the bts :D.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B8jSBrApJcg/?igshid=139se9uomz3by

Thank you so muchhhhh...I m becoming more confident that our ship is going to reach its destination soon.You can clearly see the difference from the clip.Something is fishy:w00t:..

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Thanks for sharing that IG clip with Binnie and his co-star from Hyde, Jekyll and Me drama. Ha! Even they had a movie together before the drama. Well, with The Negotiation, SYJ and Binnie were also adversaries (in a sense). Plus they (BinJin) barely even had side by side scenes together. Even so that CLOY kissing scenes were not as full on, you can still feel the tension between the actors. In the other drama, they just walk off awkwardly to another direction. 

Thought process: 

I watched Creating Destiny with Ki Tae Young and Eugene back in 2009 and it was a 31 episode drama. If you add CLOY and The Negotiation filming plus the press cons promoting the movie, drama, etc. it’s like they’ve spent a good amount of time together more than Eugene & KTY when they were filming that drama (5 months). KTY & Eugene ended up liking each other AFTER the drama ended. Their kiss scenes were as flat as a dead fish. But now they’re married (2011) and have 2 kids. Relationships take time. Of course we want our ship to sail but it’s also important to always think that whatever they choose, we are all for them. As fans, we can cheer them on and hope for the best!

• Like 13
  • Love 4

22 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Thank you so muchhhhh...I m becoming more confident that our ship is going to reach its destination soon.You can clearly see the difference from the clip.Something is fishy:w00t:..

What are u talking about ? Those things are clearly because they’re close friends :joy:. Every time that someone says that BinJin can’t be real those kind of videos bust up my confident about the ship (also helps to increase the level of craziness of my fantasies making me even more delulu :D) we can smell far from our screen that they have a connection, now we just need that they notice that and make it happen :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, sussieh said:

Let me share with you... It’s my first time shipping him with someone else. Also, in my opinion, he is behaving completely different with SYJ, more relaxed, playful, caring and I don’t know... at the same time, he looks at her with admiration and high regard/ respect. It’s like he looks at her and suddenly he forgets everything and everyone around him... so cute and sweet! I remember when he dated SHK, yeah it’s true that you could see that he was into her, but I didn’t perceive the same deepness.

Agree about Binnie & Ye-Jin. 

Let me share what I remember during ‘Worlds Within’ (Binnie’s drama with Song Hye-kyo) days; soompi threads were very active then. 

they played ex-lovers who got back together, there were quite a bit of kissing scenes but the other 2 couples in the drama actually received more love (on here at least) - KimKapSoo&BaeJongOk and UhmKiJoon&SeoHyoRim.  
Just like other OTPs, their interactions during press conferences & Behind the Scenes were the only things available for those wanting to look for clues.  ‘Worlds Within’ cast got along well, some had worked with writer Noh or PD Pyo before; Binnie & hye-kyo were comfortable & friendly around each other as seen in this outtake — there was a scene where his character gave her a spoon of rice, they messed up causing multiple NGs; in one instance, Binnie leaned toward her. They remained good friends and started dating half a year after the drama was over. After going public (cause they were outed with pictures), they were never captured in public together again. 

‘worlds within’ (oct-dec 2008; got very low viewership ratings) wasn’t mainstream/popular like Full House and Sam Soon; there was a cute hye-kyo fan on soompi who shipped them so much in the drama thread (there were no shipping threads back then), we were happy for her when the dating news came out the following summer (aug 2009). Hehe.  When Binnie did Secret Garden (nov 2010 - Jan 2011), the shipping was scary even though he was in a public relationship at the time; some SG shippers still leave negative comments even now.

Helena, I don't remember the source, but remember reading the original article that was uploaded with the translation. Unfortunately, that original ig account is no longer available and someone managed to have the translation version only. I'll try to find the original article. :) But I know a lot of her costars said she is not picky and has easy-going personality

Thanks Thi2018. :)

• Like 9

1 hour ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

Thanks for sharing that IG clip with Binnie and his co-star from Hyde, Jekyll and Me drama. Ha! Even they had a movie together before the drama. Well, with The Negotiation, SYJ and Binnie were also adversaries (in a sense). Plus they (BinJin) barely even had side by side scenes together. Even so that CLOY kissing scenes were not as full on, you can still feel the tension between the actors. In the other drama, they just walk off awkwardly to another direction. 

Thought process: 

I watched Creating Destiny with Ki Tae Young and Eugene back in 2009 and it was a 31 episode drama. If you add CLOY and The Negotiation filming plus the press cons promoting the movie, drama, etc. it’s like they’ve spent a good amount of time together more than Eugene & KTY when they were filming that drama (5 months). KTY & Eugene ended up liking each other AFTER the drama ended. Their kiss scenes were as flat as a dead fish. But now they’re married (2011) and have 2 kids. Relationships take time. Of course we want our ship to sail but it’s also important to always think that whatever they choose, we are all for them. As fans, we can cheer them on and hope for the best!

I had saw many on screen couples that had the most intense kisses but they NEVER ended up together like for example Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Yoo (Coffee Prince) or Yoon Eun-hye and Ju Ji-hoon (Goong) and Seo Hyun-jin and Eric Mun (from Another Miss Oh) on the other hand I saw a lot of couples on screen that we never think that would be together because on their interactions they were very cautious or apparently on their kisses scenes wasn’t anything special on it but in the end they starting dating on real life. For me actually those kind of ”boring” on screen kisses btw BinJin (yes for me that kisses scenes that they’re doing are boring because me being a Yejin fan ,I had saw a lot of kisses scenes that she did and she actually kisses pretty good, and the short clips of  kisses scenes  that I had saw HB doing with other co-stars were amazing, so I’m very disappointed on the “kiss matter” while watching CLOY) but ANYWAYS let me go back to the point, for me those kind of boring kissing scenes that they’re making, just show that’s something more happening, because for me it’s pretty clear that they’re holding themselves back  to not going so deep while making that scenes .I don’t know if it’s because they don’t want to ruin their friendship (but in this case they wouldn’t never accept working together as a romantic partners) or if it’s because they already noticed their feelings towards each other and are afraid OR if it’s because they are trying to hide something from the media to not gossiping around even more about their relationship, whatever is the motive it’s pretty obviously their sexual tension, even them can’t hide this anymore :joy: (like HB are even starting the skinship like he wanted to interlocking his hands with Yejin and made that dirty joke about going to bed like :wub: I never saw him so relaxed and happy bf4 (although that I’m a SYJ fan and never had follow HB before I just started knowing more of him after “The Negotiation” comes out) I had seeing some clips of him interacting with other actress and other bts from his past dramas and the difference it’s notable.

OFC like u point out whatever the person that they choose to be the one I’ll not contest because first of all it’s their personal lives and not our business BUT I would be devastated if the one that Yejin choose at the end wouldn’t be Hyun Bin however I’ll proudly support my idol without any doubt :relaxed:.

• Like 13
  • Love 6

This is the beginning of the end. Sunday will be CLOY's finale and we won't have any reason to see these two together on screen again. There is also a .01% possiblity that they won't get married in real life. What are we to do? They are chemistry gold. Are we seriously going to let SYJ and Hyun Bin get away from our lives just like that?

The utter lack of love scenes and kissing scenes in CLOY makes me want to lobby for a second movie for Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin where they can act their real age and cash in on those well-toned bodies. An asian re-telling of Meet Joe Black, The Notebook, Love Affair or Pretty Woman would be just perfect for their reunion project.

• Like 10
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2

@Helena @sussieh

I always wondered if HB liked his ex more than she liked him. Because it seems like it was the same w/ the guy that she divorced. The guys seemed to have lost more than gained reputation after she lets them go. Don’t get me wrong that she’s gorgeous. But it seems that if a woman is self sufficient/workaholic/independent she is held in high regard more than her counterpart, so far at least in SK. This mirrors the negative process & response that Rain and Kim Tae Hee went through in the beginning of their marriage due to the pressure of the media and the netizens. Also, there was IU who was being shipped with LJK in the height of Scarlett Letter and we find out that he has been dating 2nd lead lady from his Gunman in Joseon (2014) 3 years later (2017). There’s so many more pairings that has happened throughout the years of the Hallyu Wave. None of my ships claimed to have sailed or have sailed with someone else but rest assured that secret dating is big in Korea. Even though that BinJin are clearly attracted to each other, I’m going to take it in strides because the drama is ending and in CLOY fashion, i will be saying my goodbyes to you all...again lol!

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

At this point, I do not see the dating, but the wedding. Ha ha ha. I bet they went through A-Z already. 

They met and awarded of each other presence since long ago. He went to her movie premiere. She probably saw him dramas because she was cameo for his drama. He was dating an actress at that time. It is like in Cloy. They met in Switzerland. He is her type and she is his type, but their path was not yet to cross. The destiny waited until the right time and place for them. In 2014, they met at the award, sitting side by side. She glared at him, he glared at her. Someone told me he was not dating at that time, but I thought he did date. They have the same friend’s circle. They probably know who is dating who. Well, it is about time. And the time is now. Ha ha ha I will not surprise if they get married this year. The rumor must have some true to it. He already met her parents, friends, and people around her. Everyone loves the couple and pray for their happiness. Why not just get married? It is the right time. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

@Helena @sussieh

I always wondered if HB liked his ex more than she liked him. Because it seems like it was the same w/ the guy that she divorced. The guys seemed to have lost more than gained reputation after she lets them go. Don’t get me wrong that she’s gorgeous. But it seems that if a woman is self sufficient/workaholic/independent she is held in high regard more than her counterpart, so far at least in SK. This mirrors the negative process & response that Rain and Kim Tae Hee went through in the beginning of their marriage due to the pressure of the media and the netizens. Also, there was IU who was being shipped with LJK in the height of Scarlett Letter and we find out that he has been dating 2nd lead lady from his Gunman in Joseon (2014) 3 years later (2017). There’s so many more pairings that has happened throughout the years of the Hallyu Wave. None of my ships claimed to have sailed or have sailed with someone else but rest assured that secret dating is big in Korea. Even though that BinJin are clearly attracted to each other, I’m going to take it in strides because the drama is ending and in CLOY fashion, i will be saying my goodbyes to you all...again lol!

LJK already broke up with his ex a year after ML end. He and IU is in contact. She has his phone number and can call him. I knew it from the Knowing Bro episode. He said that she called him and asked him to be on the show with her. Ha ha ha I will not say it over yet for them because LJK always cerebrate ML aniversary with  the video of them. They are not there to the wedding yet because IU is still loving to do more. 

OK, come back to YJ and HB. They are in the right age and right time. Their marriage will sure increase their popularity and influences. 

I do not want to refer to his ex because I already seen the end of that couple. Not funny but they are not that.  I do not see that he or she is better than another. You need to be more flexible and caring to be married. For example Kim Tae Hee and Rain. He is the gentleman and she is an angle. Similar to Ye Jin, she is a caring person. HB is a gentleman.  Awesome! 

I think that YJ likes HB a lot too. Like KTH likes Rain a lot. Happy Valentine. 

• Like 9
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2

@Prueksachittham

Thanks for the update! 

With regards to the BinJin press cons during their movie tour, I don’t know if they were scripted and the questions were pre-written and sent to both of the actors agencies before they were answered, it’s great to know that they are promoting the movie so strongly with their superb chemistry. But if these were impromptu questions and they were going with how they really feel towards each other, well, shippers are glad to be shipping. There’s that question that HB answered - that he chose The Negotiation movie bc of SYJ. I hope that question was impromptu. LOL! Same goes to SYJ fulfilling HBs wish to be in a drama together, hence CLOY happening for both of them. 

OKAY! Time to do something else. See you later everyone! 

• Like 15

I agree with you all on the lack of kissing / physically intimate scenes between YSR and RJH in CLOY. Sometimes I felt so frustrated. However, I think the second kiss (in the rain) was so fitting. It’s so...pure and gentle. He wanted to kiss her but he was so unsure. She was taken by surprise but she liked it. It makes me swooned, makes my heart flutter. If they had a deep French kiss in that scene, it would not have such a great impact to me, at least.

Having said that, I do want to see them kiss more! Even if it is just a smooch on the forehead and just a quick peck on the lips...

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

4 hours ago, sussieh said:

I have been his fangirl for many years. He has been my k-actor crush for so so long hahaha, btw I am around his age, and even my husband knows and jokes about my big crush on him hahaha (he jokes that I will be a grandma and still behaving as if I am in my 20s fangirling over a grandpa version of HB :joy:, ROFL).

Let me share with you... It’s my first time shipping him with someone else. Also, in my opinion, he is behaving completely different with SYJ, more relaxed, playful, caring and I don’t know... at the same time, he looks at her with admiration and high regard/ respect. It’s like he looks at her and suddenly he forgets everything and everyone around him... so cute and sweet! I remember when he dated SHK, yeah it’s true that you could see that he was into her, but I didn’t perceive the same deepness.

As his long time fangirl, I am just really happy that he seems truly blissful around SYJ.

thank you for a detailed answer, I have the same thought. And feel admiration for THEM. He was so nervous 16 years ago when he heard her name:blush:. He didn't say that he is her fan, only that he saw her projects before. But it seems so obvious to me. I see his fan happiness even when she attacks him (verbally or beating him):P. But this year during CLOY we see a confident man, who wants to protect her as a woman in real life and show this to the rest of the world. She also seems totally fine with it, and her personality and expressions have been changed a lot. So lets hope for great news, and greet them for taking this risk of being attacked by theur fans/haters/media to do and show this amazing drama. My all time favorite already.

• Like 4
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, Helena said:

Agree about Binnie & Ye-Jin. 

Let me share what I remember during ‘Worlds Within’ (Binnie’s drama with Song Hye-kyo) days; soompi threads were very active then. 

Reveal hidden contents

they played ex-lovers who got back together, there were quite a bit of kissing scenes but the other 2 couples in the drama actually received more love (on here at least) - KimKapSoo&BaeJongOk and UhmKiJoon&SeoHyoRim.  
Just like other OTPs, their interactions during press conferences & Behind the Scenes were the only things available for those wanting to look for clues.  ‘Worlds Within’ cast got along well, some had worked with writer Noh or PD Pyo before; Binnie & hye-kyo were comfortable & friendly around each other as seen in this outtake — there was a scene where his character gave her a spoon of rice, they messed up causing multiple NGs; in one instance, Binnie leaned toward her. They remained good friends and started dating half a year after the drama was over. After going public (cause they were outed with pictures), they were never captured in public together again. 

‘worlds within’ (oct-dec 2008; got very low viewership ratings) wasn’t mainstream/popular like Full House and Sam Soon; there was a cute hye-kyo fan on soompi who shipped them so much in the drama thread (there were no shipping threads back then), we were happy for her when the dating news came out the following summer (aug 2009). Hehe.  When Binnie did Secret Garden (nov 2010 - Jan 2011), the shipping was scary even though he was in a public relationship at the time; some SG shippers still leave negative comments even now.

Thanks Thi2018. :)

1 hour ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

@Helena @sussieh

I always wondered if HB liked his ex more than she liked him. Because it seems like it was the same w/ the guy that she divorced. The guys seemed to have lost more than gained reputation after she lets them go.

I have been a huge fan of Hyun Bin from Worlds Within, it is honestly my fav drama till date..I'll also admit to being a huge shipper of HB with SHK, held onto hopes of them getting back together even when she married...all until SYJ came along. I can't hate one to love the other, for me both couples work and there was a reason they were together, I'd rather not blame one person based on patterns & speculations, I still love all three artists. For the first time since the SHK phase I see a worthy partner for HB and I'm wholeheartedly behind this. At the end of the day, I want him to be happy and he seems to be there with binjin. 

• Like 10
  • Love 7

I don't know if any one shared this already , if it so my apology.

Here is HB getting caught off guard by reporter's question re: SYJ in 2004

Here is the youtube link if you want to watch the entire thing : A Moment to Remember Screening

Read the comments from IG for the brief translation of what his response was!  I appreciate carmelina7888 for posting this and sharing this with us and how does she even come through this! amazing!

Here is one - 

dkdlstm I think he was asked what he was expecting to see. He answered that he was expecting to see Jung Woo Sung's performance. Then I think the interviewer jokingly asked, 'You're not expecting Son Ye Jin's performance?', he then laughed and replied that of course he's expecring her performance too.

As I was just going through their timeline and popularity, i think it's safe to say that SYJ got famous  before HB does as she started early on. SYJ has been known as this great actress with elegance, sweetness and grace, who always take on challenging role. And what if he has always had admire her and have a crush on her. They are piratically same age, I am sure they have same circle of friend and knows and heard about each other time to time or all the time. Let's say it's the first time HB seen SYJ in the silver screen ( I am sure it's not but let's just say) - no one in their right mind would not - not fall in love with SYJ after you watch this movie - esp soju scene. She  looks effortlessly sensual, sexy and beautiful and I can go on and on ! JWS is so great too! Okay but look at that HB's caught off guard shy smile and comment.....can i just wildly assume that he already had a crush on her since then! 

You know those things right .....whomever you may be dating or you will be in relationship...you always have these people whom you kinda/sorta look up to and have a crush on (not in unfaithful way) .......... she could have been his!!! 

Awwn man....i am just happy to see this clip and i love my wild imagination but it's possible right :wub:

• Like 17
  • Love 4