[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

17 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

Omgggg we FINALLY see Jinnie

Also shes wearing a matching outfit w Binnie.  COUPLE VIBES..,.:letsgo:

:bashful:

They give us the reason to make it trend. HAHAHAHAHA.

Calm down guys. V@st is really that fast :coolcat:

• LOL 9
  • Awesome 2

15 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

What will the agencies do? the fans are not all from Korea. I think we should let people react however they want. For a lot of these people, Binjin is a happy thing that help them relieve some stress during difficult times. We cant control life and their agencies cant either. So far i see no harm done. SYJ and HB are too grown people and not some teenagers who are just starting their careers. They will be fine.

Agreed.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Samsam said:

yes!!! It is from tonight’s filming of Ye Jin. They also said that shooting will be until 4AM. So someone in Korea is awake and the Other half in Jordan will be awake as well! Wooooo :yay: facetime okay, guys? :D

Her outfit is the same color as Hyun Bin’s. Beige and Green too! :wub:

Actually Jordan time is 6 hours behind SK :P So he could have stayed up /it is only 10pm for him haha until she was done filming :P hahaa I mean actually the guy doesnt exactly need to convert to Jordan timezone yet either. It is not like he needs to do anything that important while he is in his hotel room ;) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

29 minutes ago, Samsam said:

yes!!! It is from tonight’s filming of Ye Jin. They also said that shooting will be until 4AM. So someone in Korea is awake and the Other half in Jordan will be awake as well! Wooooo  facetime okay, guys? :D

Her outfit is the same color as Hyun Bin’s. Beige and Green too! :wub:

My thought about this Smart photoshoot? Seeing they both seem to be wearing the same outfit and colors, I am thinking that the Smart ad will feature both of them. Can't wait. 

But is that HB's bodyguard to her left? 

2 hours ago, BinjinHAB said:

yes lots and lots and lots of Binjin receipts and facts.:blush:

(dancing and singing mode)

"Let me tell ya 'bout the birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees.."

la la la la la la

Yes, real receipts and not circumstantial evidences per another ship that I won't mention. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

24 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

What will the agencies do? the fans are not all from Korea. I think we should let people react however they want. For a lot of these people, Binjin is a happy thing that help them relieve some stress during difficult times. We cant control life and their agencies cant either. So far i see no harm done. SYJ and HB are two grown people and not some teenagers who are just starting their careers. They will be fine.

Exactly. These "they are married" tweets have been around forever.  The agencies should be used to it by now. Just let the shippers be.  The more they react to it the worse the reaction from the shippers they will get. 

• Like 15
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

43 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

What will the agencies do? the fans are not all from Korea. I think we should let people react however they want. For a lot of these people, Binjin is a happy thing that help them relieve some stress during difficult times. We cant control life and their agencies cant either. So far i see no harm done. SYJ and HB are too grown people and not some teenagers who are just starting their careers. They will be fine.

I second this.

There's nothing we can do now btw, as it already on the trending list there. Let's not worrying too much, but just keep it quiet, and continue shipping responsibly :approves:

Soo happy to seeing our eonnie again. She looked so fine and energetic like always! Seeing her in matching outfit with our oppa, omg my poor heart :heart2beat:

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3

Don’t get me wrong, if they’re not allowed to say their hopes about them being married, then we also should not talk about them or analyze everything, because we have no 100% proof, everything is based on analizations, hopes, assumptions, delulu minds because nothing was ever confirmed.. whatever we say about them can be denied by them.. us saying HB is so whipped, us saying HB stares at her or vice versa, they can also deny that.. everything that we talk about is based on how we see things, based on our perspective, same for those on twitter.. if they think and hope BinJin is married, what can we do? If one of us thinks that HB stares st SYJ, what can we do? As long as we’re not really doing anything bad, lets just all be happy that we all have a middle ground: and that is wanting them to really end up together.. 

• Like 18
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

31 minutes ago, BinJinshipperfromIndia said:

Uff...overexcitement I tell you could be dangerous. :crybaby: 

Absolutely!!!!!!

HUUWOOOW!!!!!! EXCITEMENT TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL... 

I really hope being into BINJIN nation we should exercise some discretion as we don't want any untoward incidence might happen.. wait patiently as our ship is definitely sailing home.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Beadharmony said:

Exactly. These "they are married" tweets have been around forever.  The agencies should be used to it by now. Just let the shippers be.  The more they react to it the worse the reaction from the shippers they will get. 

Maybe they knew it would come out . So that was why they uploaded a distraction by putting Personal Taste dvd commentary (clips) of it onto their channel :lol: You know what they can give us instead. The day she had to secretly go and film her SeGa cameo! I want that footage or anything from that time :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Insightful 1

I just woke up (I'm from Latin America I don't know if there is anyone else please tell me) and poom I see yejinshi on every page I'm so excited!  yejin looks so beautiful and Smart giving binjin couple outfits, matching outfits, it's beautiful, like they indirectly confirmed their relationship, I know they are fan emotions in addition to the binjin trend on twitter,  but I can't help but feel happy for them.:issohappy:

https://twitter.com/binjinshipper/status/1283777640722313216?s=20

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

Honestly, they knew this was going to happen :lol: They knew how we were going to react. None of this should surprise them or their teams by now. :lol: Honestly my first few sentences sound exactly what I said about Binnie and his metro.style reaction.

Also they didn't have to leak? that SYJ was filming a CF at night :P  Why exactly did they do that? Is it because they want it to come out hahaa. She has way more sightings and footage from her filming this CF than Binnie did hahaa

:heart4:

• Like 19
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1