[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, Beadharmony said:

Yes, I too am waiting for that. Plus Jenny House's supposedly great photos, plus "one day in June 2020" from HB.  My delulu mind thinks it already happened. 

:fullofhearts:

If Jennyhouse doesn't release anything new of SYJ for Rebak this week, I am going to start wondering what did she do especially on June 27 :P when at least that day should have clearly been for the hair shampoo hahaa 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 4

12 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

While some are worried about them trending, are we not going to talk about the bodyguards? lol to me this is THE receipt of all receipts but maybe let's not. Dont want to start none.

12 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

While some are worried about them trending, are we not going to talk about the bodyguards? lol to me this is THE receipt of all receipts but maybe let's not. Dont want to start none.

lol i’m the first one on instagram asking people there if the guy on her left side is HB’s body guard. He looks like him 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, MASTERPIECE said:

lol i’m the first one on instagram asking people there if the guy on her left side is HB’s body guard. He looks like him 

It is him. I was actually searching for him at the airport with HB the other day and he wasnt there! Now i know why. Our ship is not only sailing, it is overflowing this damn sea!

• LOL 20
  • Love 2

18 minutes ago, MASTERPIECE said:

I even did a screenshot just to analyze :lol:

• LOL 8
  • Awesome 1

33 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

If Jennyhouse doesn't release anything new of SYJ for Rebak this week, I am going to start wondering what did she do especially on June 27 :P when at least that day should have clearly been for the hair shampoo hahaa 

I'm waiting for this too...but I'm actually kinda hoping nothing work related comes out :hwaiting2:

On another note, it's good to see SYJ joins HB for SMART.  And the timing of the filming couldn't be more perfect. I feel like SMART purposely begins SJY's filming after HB leaves for Jordan, so that they could spend some quality time together before he leaves and if SYJ is busy working now she wouldn't miss HB too much and before she knew it, HB would be back in SK. Something is bugging my mind though...if they know SYJ is joining HB for the SMART CF, then when HB kept bringing SYJ's name up on the interview, how do you know if they didn't  ask him to do it on purpose for marketing? 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

I hope you guys are right about the bodyguard. However the clip was too brief + the use of a mask for me to identify  him. If it is indeed Binnie’s bodyguard, the TL and beyond can and should be screaming that they got married. :Megalol:Just kidding!!! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 13

32 minutes ago, BinjinFangirl said:

Yejin's unofficial fanpage in Facebook published news about Manyo in March 2019. But I don't know for sure.

That was when her CF came out. If you look in SYJ thread, the news came out she was a part of Manyo on January 28 ;) (it just mixed in with the dating rumors reaction then) The director who films for manyo and mediheal actually confirmed he was doing the shoot on Dec 20 2018. So you already know she had signed her manyo contract before then ;) 

Also in my opinion, they are still following what Korean couples do :P Since now I just look at what other Korean couples have done before and after they got married lol. Plus they know what happened with Rain and Kim Tae Hee when they did the CF together in February as a married couple. I do think it is safer this time to be under the same company but with an overseas endorser. That hopefully if they decide to do a CF together later on, one would hope it won't be looked down upon as much. Since now they have international buzz/fame thanks to CLOY, why not do that instead. Who knows :P Just my opinion on the matter of working on an overseas endorser together.

• Like 13
  • Insightful 4

1 hour ago, jamy47 said:

@jamy47 I saw this clip as soon as i woke up, and thought "hhhmmm, dudes you look familiar...oh...I see what's going on here. This is your side hustle. well, played, fellas, well played." LOL. Then again, we had this receipt in our pocket from wwwwaayyy back. Remember, In bodyguard we trust? :isannoyed:

Regardng  "married" trending---- I get how fans get excited, and are just overjoyed. And yes, this is all part of fandom. At this point, I think BIN & JIN collectively and individually and their agencies really haven't done much about it post CLOY. There's really no reason to deny or admit. First off, why deny it? It generates business for the company that they are endorsing. Isn't that why they chose them to "represent " their product? To generate BUZZ. Presently, there's no reason to admit anything either--- BIN is in Jordan, and JIN is working and keeping busy. They are doing their own projects, and not together. Kinda anti-climactic if they did. So....just let "married" trend and it will loose steam naturally.  

On the other hand,  personally as a FAN, I would NOT go that far. But, that is my personal choice. My 2 cents. 

• Like 16
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

This clip is so Hypnotising....(play on repeat)

:crazily:

Binjin doing Aegyo together is the cutest thing in the world!

ANNYEOOOONG!! ANNYEOOONG!!

P.S. If YJ is confirmed doing Smart CF, I want a Binjin interview with Aegyos!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1

51 minutes ago, mtdgmend said:

Remember, In bodyguard we trust?

@mtdgmend@jamy47hard to confirm if these are the same guys because they are not in  suits as HB bodyguards usually are.  The  build seem to be the same, manner of walking, etc. so I am going to assume that they are. 

She just seems to be surrounded by several.  Maybe some were security detail  the production company provided.  We know of at least one of HB's main guys who has been seen with her in several occasions including  LJH's  wedding and the CLOY wrap party.   A few posts ago I mentioned to @Seri2020@Riritobinjinand @Cherie Cee  that we should befriend these guys as they are close to HB. 

Also to circle back to the airport scene when HB left for Jordan, the girl in black HB is seen talking to is the same girl in the airport when they left for Mongolia .  Looks like she was given last minute instructions, I wonder what. 

I, too agree with you @mtdgmendto not get into the BinJinmarried trending on Twitter bandwagon.  While I respect others actions and will not judge, I personally will steer clear of making those assumptions and saying it out in the open.  

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

31 minutes ago, CartPusherInLA said:

@mtdgmend@jamy47hard to confirm if these are the same guys because they are not in  suits as HB bodyguards usually are.  The  build seem to be the same, manner of walking, etc. so I am going to assume that they are. 

It definitely looks like him from the built and shape/height but the fan who took it. She took it so fast. So there is no real clear shot of him. However, he does look like him. I think she has bodyguards for this since it was mentioned about her CF night shooting. So they knew to expect fans. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Maybe they knew it would come out . So that was why they uploaded a distraction by putting Personal Taste dvd commentary (clips) of it onto their channel :lol: You know what they can give us instead. The day she had to secretly go and film her SeGa cameo! I want that footage or anything from that time :P 

I am currently watching Personal Taste so I got so confused when I clicked on my YT notification from MSteam and it was the Personal Taste commentary! I was wondering why they would post something this old :D

YJ though is really beautiful and ageless. She doesn't seem a day older from when she was in Personal Taste.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Cream_Moki said:

if they know SYJ is joining HB for the SMART CF, then when HB kept bringing SYJ's name up on the interview, how do you know if they didn't  ask him to do it on purpose for marketing? 

I dont think they need to make HB do "marketing" for Ye Jin 

And it was only natural to ask him about cloy and Ye Jin in the interview as it was his first interview after cloy humongous international success

We r a bit too overanalyzing things 

4 hours ago, noodles25 said:

I think we should just all cut some slack.. BinJin shippers are just happy and if you read twitter and the trending hashtag, you would know that they’re just happy, hopeful, and having fun.. Thats what shipping is all about, hoping, wishing, praying, assuming, illusioning, and all. If we dont hope for them, then why are we here? Plus they’re celebrity, it’s normal for anyone to talk about them.. lets just spread GV and stop being too hard on everyone. The world is already dealing with a lot of stuff. :heart:

EXACTLY 

THANK YOU 

THANK YOU 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1