[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Too much airport stuff lol. I was even watching HJM's airport footage lol

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Hahaha!! There goes our HB in Maldives theory. :D  But that's OK cuz this one was a bit of a stretch anyway since we don't have a really solid proof except our speculations and guesses. Maybe its their girls trip before SYJ immerse herself into CLOY filming right after that. :D She was gonna spend at least 6 months with Binnie during CLOY anyway and had 2 overseas trips together for the shoot. 

Well she could have done another trip before Maldives lol.. He was free after his Hong Kong fan meeting lol..

I don't know did LBH not join LMJ? It is weird. Honeymoon and a bunch of friends? I would think their partners were allowed on this trip too lol. When I went to my friends wedding in Dominican Republic last May, we were allowed to bring a plus one (or friend). So it was like a honeymoon/wedding for my friend who was getting married at the DR resort. Also I have had friends get married twice too lol (small close friend/family gathering and later abroad for more friends/family gathering lol One had it in Japan and one had it in Jamaica) We know not all of her friends made it to her wedding in April ;) So I can understand why she named other friends who came on this trip now lol.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Safe flight binnie please stay safe and come back soon (hopefully before your birthday so you can spend it with that special someone) we need the other half of binjin :tears: . Idk why but this is tougher than post CLOY and TN era for me it’s probably because he’s going to be in a different country and they can’t ninja around SK together so this drought feels more real. Time for me to go back to depression mode so see you in 2-3 months everyone now if only SYJ would update something to lift up the mood or give us another liking spree :byebye2: 

• Like 6
  • Sad 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

47 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@TotoroSY is it possible to get that tan from playing golf though? Is it that hot in SK to get that tanned? LOL

Since he had a break after his shoot in Seoul wrapped up, maybe it is not all golfing that gave  him his tan. I would like to think BJ spent some time in a resort relaxing. July is the hottest month there.  He does looked more muscular too. That broad shoulder. Sigh...

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

12 hours ago, lovelyz said:

• So In conclusion,BinJin is Married lol Joke...but I guess we should always be grateful and really appreciate BinJin for giving us CLOY...I mean even though it must be enjoyable for them but it must be difficult too at the same time.But they probably didn’t expect such situation in the first place...it’s clearly their first time working together with their own bf/gf hahahaha just sayin...

Oh yes good quotes! From two famous Hollywood couples. I think Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell seemed to have it more easier time working together. Maybe the same with John Kransinki and Emily Blunt? Although DS and KB worked on a movie together in the past, it was before they became a couple (similar with the ones you have mentioned). So the other two projects later, Dax wrote/directed/starred in the movie with her. I guess it also depends how long you have been in a relationship with the person when you are filming again with them ;) So it is more understandable why they kept doing certain things on set or even said that during the filming of the hospital scene or how they would answer certain questions with dot dot dot or not fully answering the questions lol

@Beadharmony yea the question is where :P;) but I didn't want to go there. Hence why I said he got a tan hahaha

@loveintheair time has passed so fast. I haven't eaten anything yet and it is lunch time now LOL

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

Still can't contain my happiness. I dont know if I can sleep. But seeing our HB airport vids and pics and especially our send off gift to him received by no less than HB himself...

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 6
  • Insightful 1

Wow..so finally the drought has begun.. Excuse me but I can't stop myself from oggling over his muscular biceps..:bashful:..

Too bad we couldn't witness Mr. Suit Fit's bulked up body in CLOY which he prepared to look dependable for someone special  .

Anyways...Happy Journey and come back before ur special day..:whee!!:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5

13 hours ago, BJHope said:

The Jenny Likes spree: I don’t buy for one moment the idea that Jenny’s Likes are clickbait and business driven. She is obviously a successful business person in her own right (and since many BJ fans are interntional fans, we can’t do much for Jenny’s business in Korea no matter how many Likes she clicks), she’s a veteran in dealings with K-ent (thus fully aware of the consequences of her socmed interactions) AND is a longtime friend of SYJ . I don’t think she would be flippant about her friendship with SYJ, considering how much in the spotlight SYJ already is. For me, I am simply content to sit in my little corner giggling and playing Happy Feet with mine, relishing how Friend Jenny is thrilled for SYJ to be lovingly linked to HB :smooches2: and we can too.

I have been telling myself, “Pull yourself together. You’re not some naive, star struck teenager. You’re an adult, for heaven’s sake”. Yet, here I am feeling wobbly inside, struggling to find a coping mechanism for a possible upcoming BJ drought. With a shudder and a tremble, I drew up my BJ Survival Checklist for my own sanity:

1: Read (re-read) the first 300 pages of this thread, where the original sleuthing and analyses of evidence big and small were done by shippers who displayed the combined skills of private investigators, psychoanalysts and psychics. These form the CORE of this thread. Well worth the revisit.

2: Watch CLoY from Ep1 and re-experience the love journey that brought us here. Now that u have been in this thread and know more, some scenes will strike u differently. 

3: Savor the CLoY bts for all episodes - here’s a reference list

hbsyj-Kit1.jpg

4: Laugh along with BJ in the CLoY Youtube interviews - Couch Talk, Compliment Me, Mission Pong, DIY, CLoY TvN interviews and Netflix interviews.

5: Marvel the sweet flirtations of BJ in the TN promo era - Youtube, IG postings

6: Lie down, listen to soft jazz, close your eyes and recall all his gazes at her & her gazes at him.

7: Chuckle over the Metro Interview - the relaxed HB, the smile, eye squeeze, his thoughts of SYJ.

8: Gasp at the Tiktok interview. See the “Us” and the “We” sprinkled throughout like stardust.

9: Watch vid “5 BinJin Candies Last Baeksang That You Shouldn’t Miss” - Thank you to@GroceryShipper  for it. This is a persuasive rebuttal to HB supposedly “being cold”, when in fact it was all Gold! Here it is again:

10. Rejoice at Yeijinhand’s IG Likes of Baeksang BJ pics with couple captions. Just LOOK at this one below. It was written in Korean, so no way for SYJ not to understand its meaning! 

hbsyj-Kit2.jpg

Translation by celest1al:  The large words on the pic say:  “ Baeksang Art Awards, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin”. The caption says “Tell me it’s true that you’re dating” and yeijinhand clicked LIKE.:doggie:

Thank you @celest1al for your never-ending generosity to us shippers in translating stuff. We forget that you have a life and a day job and yet you make time for our incessant requests for translations! Hand to heart:heart:, thank you.

Shippers, if you haven’t seen/done all of the above, you have missed out on some big guns in a BJ shipper’s arsenal but it’s never too late to catch-up (there may even be more that other shippers can add to):).

If you have seen them, the drought is the best time to refresh it all by going through the Checklist diligently without rushing it, soaking it all in, morsel by morsel, letting the achingly sweet tenderness between BJ seep through each and every pore of your being and by the time you finish the Checklist.... HB will be back in SK in Jinnie’s arms.:ohboy2:

I do agree with you regarding jenny’s position! Why don’t we just enjoy every little thing we have rather than complaining and questioning them! Over thinking will drive you nuts! 

• Like 13
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Too much airport stuff lol. I was even watching HJM's airport footage lol

Well she could have done another trip before Maldives lol.. He was free after his Hong Kong fan meeting lol..

I don't know did LBH not join LMJ? It is weird. Honeymoon and a bunch of friends? I would think their partners were allowed on this trip too lol. When I went to my friends wedding in Dominican Republic last May, we were allowed to bring a plus one (or friend). So it was like a honeymoon/wedding for my friend who was getting married at the DR resort. Also I have had friends get married twice too lol (small close friend/family gathering and later abroad for more friends/family gathering lol One had it in Japan and one had it in Jamaica) We know not all of her friends made it to her wedding in April ;) So I can understand why she named other friends who came on this trip now lol.

Well!! It would have been very embarrassing  & uncomfortable for her husband to be the only male on a trip with his newly married wife & her girlfriends. LOL. That too his honeymoon, where the questions from the gfs would be about ahem ahem. 

So  for sure their +1s were also in tow to keep them busy and party together or else they had entirely different schedules and activities planned to give them their privacy.  Sigh. We don't have any pics of Maldives though, so we don't know. But the sea villa resorts in Maldives are too amazing! 

21 minutes ago, Restless_Hearts said:

HB on board the flight in Business Class...

Goodness!! Who tweeted this? 

I think this is the first time we are getting videos of HB from inside a flight. 

Otherwise co-passengers have given them their privacy. 

Looks like Qatar Airways to me. So its commercial to Qatar & then Chartered flight .

Oh when did he change his mask! 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

3 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

definitely first time! I have seen ones where he is boarding his flight but not inside the flight before. Hope they respect his privacy 

Yeah I guess HB & his team will themselves request for it.

But to be on the same flight as him! That handsome visage ( now covered with a mask) LOL. 

And the flight is almost 10 hours long. Too bad it's overnight, so most time will be spent sleeping. But if it's a fan, they could go and get his autograph please! Hoping for some more tidbits. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 3

24 minutes ago, BinJin99 said:

HB is a soft & sensitive man.

He cried at the last shooting day & now at the airport. He starts missing YJ already.

Oh, It’s a red-eye flight — he’s probably tired, thus literally his eyes are red hiheee. Hope he gets to enjoy a long nap on his flight. Be safe and come back soon BinSsi! 

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1