[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

16 minutes ago, BinJin99 said:

He cried at the last shooting day & now at the airport

The photo doesn't look very clear to figure if he was crying. Doesn't look like it. We need more photos to establish it. 

Saw the airport video again, everyone from the Security to fans waiting at the airport to passengers seemed to be following him with  cameras. 

But overall I am concerned looking at their precautionary measures. Shouldn't they be wearing gloves, or PPE kits and not accepting gifts. At one point he even removed his mask.  Flights can be crazy germ circulators, i hope they take care. :rubchin:

6 minutes ago, bin-jin said:

Omma Jinnie

hahahah.. BinJin nation is blessed with super talented ( and super crazy )fans!!! 

Mama Jinnie might be lurking around twitter now, looking at the inside the Airport pics. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

52 minutes ago, binyeji said:

Yeah I guess HB & his team will themselves request for it.

Hope so! It is not like a bodyguard came with them :lol: I expect we might get arrival pics too unless Jordan isn't as crazy with paps. 

Also main difference he doesn't wait for HJM like he waited for SYJ when they were leaving to Mongolia ;)

:heart4:

• Like 4
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@binyejiI was a little bit concerned about the pictures of him taking off his mask too (even though we did get a nice glimpse of his mustache) - but then I watched the video and saw that he only pulled it off his face for a couple of seconds to show the lady checking his passport photo. PHEW lol

Here’s a longer translation of that LJH clip. 

ETA: and now an article from Soompi - this sure is making waves lol

https://www.soompi.com/article/1412380wpp/lee-jung-hyun-talks-about-son-ye-jin-lee-min-jung-and-oh-yoon-ah-tagging-along-on-her-honeymoon

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I expect we might get arrival pics too unless Jordan isn't as crazy with paps. 

I hope RFC Jordan follows them around and gives us some clips! LOL 

RFC, you know who we are interested in!! He has the power to generate tourism to your country. LOL. 

I in fact even looked up information on Jordan travels and sight seeing places to figure out the country. LOL

Also i hope that Middle Eastern reporter is doing his research thoroughly before the interview!

Anyone from Jordan here? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1

:lol: I just like how he got confused and didn't know which way to go after temperature check. Just like in CLOY BTS and he didn't know where the exit door was lol

I was watching this. The fan in the yellow t shirt went from beginning to end following him after she give him the present lol. This video shows how much further they had to walk than the others lol

@binyeji i already looked up fun things to do in jordan last month lol

• Like 4
  • Love 3

@ElectricHearts   So I noticed in this video that his car kept waiting there, till he entered the Airport. 

So there was definitely someone from his family/ Jinnie inside as they would have liked to keep a watch on him till he enters the airport. ( We all do that with family/ loved ones). 

He couldn't turn back and wave at the car as it would have made it obvious. If it was family then don't think he had to be so cautious. So it must be Jinnie only. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Why is he wearing like that hahaa. Maybe the flight will be cold and later he will just wear those shorts LOL

Yes, if I'm not mistaken, there's layover in Qatar (right?). It is cold in the Doha Airport, and very hot right now in Jordan.

I love the tights though. He really is a simple guy. Love his attire. So simple yet classy. :heart:

2 hours ago, Restless_Hearts said:

HB on board the flight in Business Class...

wow! we have eyes on the plane even. hahaha!

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

2 hours ago, b.elle said:

Beefcake Bin!

Yejin, enjoy it. Enjoy it for all of us please. (: <3

Browned and buff! Such staring from the entire airport, and yet he still gave a friendly wave to the paparazzi. Seems like he was in a good mood--maybe after spending some quality time with his special friend? We know it's true! Their schedules were a-matchin'. Adorbs. He was looking all kinds of fine. That's a video to watch on a loop, appreciating that hot bod.

:shaq:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

4:30 am my time, waking up to too many airport stuff, unbelievable! And everyone so eagle eyed. That footage supposibly inside the plane--must be from another flight before? Bin in a white mask here and wearing a watch. He didn't have watch on in airport footage.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 7

5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Why is he wearing like that  Maybe the flight will be cold 

what HB wearing is probably a leg compression leggings/stocking to prevent formation of deep vein thrombosis (DVT), due to long hours of flight. (might be  from a doctor's advice?? :transforms:)  

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 7

5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Maybe the same with John Kransinki and Emily Blunt?

John Krasinski was actually warned many times before working with Emily Blunt on A Quiet Place that working together could lead to divorce. Of course they proved those naysayers wrong, but the fact that he was warned means there are inherent risks working with your spouse in the same movie.

In their case, not only was John acting alongside his wife, but he was also directing her (he directed AQP). So there's more pressure and risk in their case.

Another high profile divorce that came shortly after filming a movie together was Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in their first movie as husband and wife, By The Sea.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, binyeji said:

@ElectricHearts   So I noticed in this video that his car kept waiting there, till he entered the Airport. 

So there was definitely someone from his family/ Jinnie inside as they would have liked to keep a watch on him till he enters the airport. ( We all do that with family/ loved ones). 

He couldn't turn back and wave at the car as it would have made it obvious. If it was family then don't think he had to be so cautious. So it must be Jinnie only. 

I was originally trying to make out the hand gesture they were doing lol. She puts two fits on top lol , she nods, he does an ok signal? It's a mix between a thumbs up and he shakes his hand like in the middle. Then she nods lol.

Like I noticed the lady had gone back into the car. It is true the car doesn't leave lol.. :lol: Wonder when it left lol.

Although I wonder when the luggage arrived lol, no one came with them. Did they get special check in privileges this time? lol

@slowpoked interesting. I think only Kristen and Dax seemed to have it fine when working on those 2 movies together when Dax was also directing besides starring. They did wait to get married and it was just a marriage certificate in the end as they were waiting for lgbt being able to get married in LA as they have many friends who are.

1 hour ago, bin-jin said:

Hmmmm, is it baby fat, shadow or scratch fm someone :lol:

It looks like a scar to me lol. Maybe he hurt myself while filming?

Do you think they just decided to prep his facial hair for Bargaining? So the makeup artist in Jordan don't have to do it? lol

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Insightful 2