[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Happy 39th Birthday  Hyun Bin / Kim Tae Pyung 

You have reached a great mile stone in your life, Your purity and sincerity are the best part of your personality, May u be blessed  with abundant peace, happiness & love Binssi !  

:heartxoxo:

Twitter Party Time ! 

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Happy Birthday to handsome HB, the man who think SYJ is the most beautiful/wonderful/perfect woman in the world!

An old super big crumb from VA. Extra proof that HB visited YJ's parents at Daegu. They also sat in a car together on that day.

Translations of the photo caption.

Mother-in-law~ your son-in-law, Tae Gu is here to #Negotiate #Mother-in-law

#Taegu's Chuseok Holiday #Binnie's Stage Greeting Day3 #FirstMeeting'sFreePass

Eiqz4RDWAAMKZC_?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 12
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

First and most importantly, Happy Birthday to Binnie, my newfound love of life! <3 

secondly, off topic, but being American and a newbie (And committed Binjin shipper :) )

I need a list of which initials go to which actor! :) :) :) 

Who is the BFF with the darling daughter that Binnie is uncle to? 

• Like 9
  • Love 1

To the only man of our Queen Son Ye Jin, 

Our heartfelt greetings to you on your natal day.

Life is beautiful indeed and aging is a part of A successful compartment.

May you celebrate your birthday with loveones and to your special one joyfully.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUN BIN..

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Happy happy birthday Binnie! Our ultimate and favorite Captain! You have been blessed all your life especially the past 3yrs. I hope you can prioritize more important things in your life right now, you are not getting any younger. Life is so precious. 

Anyway, enjoy your special day with your loved ones and special someone who have been by your side for the last 2yrs. All the best in life together. Love is love.

• Like 13
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Happy birthday Oppa Binnie!

:foryou:

We always hope and pray for your good health, continuous success in your career and happiness in your personal life. May you continue to achieve all of your heart's desires because you deserve the very best! Your loved ones and fans are always here behind you supporting you. We look forward to each of your projects!

Some clips from ig

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFhehsGJ59P/?igshid=1j4zj3lysgeug

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFhhMb5Jj6A/?igshid=3hc69mi9aa2w

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFhdoUAppWm/?igshid=1m4i4bgq0s2ra

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

53 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

It's Friday morning, September 26th in South Korea right now. Is HB out of quarantine? Only one day left for SYJ's fan meeting. What else will we hear from them?

It’s actually 25th September now in Korea. He will be out of quarantine tomorrow. ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I'm going to write a paragraph because it's Bin's day so I'm sorry in advance haha.

This is more of a HB appreciation post but since it's his special day I hope Yejin doesn't mind. I know the chance of them reading this is very little, but I just want to say Happy Birthday to the sweetest man alive. I love you so much and I don't even know you. Thank you for making my life so much brighter and for "being friends" and taking care of my idol and inspiration. I hope you'll always be healthy and will be surrounded by the people you love once quarantine is over. You're also such an inspiration to me and I'm so glad that I got to discover you and fell in love with your charm the same way SYJ fell in love with you. SYJ is the loml but since you're the love of her life I'll let you borrow her for today and the rest of forever since you make her so happy :lol: Hope you can spend some time with the "most beautiful/wonderful/ideal woman" in your eyes since you're the perfect guy in her eyes. It's funny how I knew of you from Secret Garden many years ago, but only fell in love with you during TN era because you look so happy and full of life (from 2018 to now) and now I'll never find a man because you have raised my expectations so high so thank you for making me single forever :lol:. Please always stay happy and I hope all of your wishes come true (especially the one about wanting to get married before 40). I will always support you whether it's as a couple or individually because you both are amazing and talented individuals. Once again, I wish you the happiest birthday, you deserve all of the love in the world everyday not just today.

Some HB content to start/end your day. I could watch this video all day long and never get tired of it

• Like 11
  • Love 9
  • Where's My Oppa? 2