[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

You read about it online? Haha sure I believe you but why were you stuttering? SYJ is a great actress but a terrible liar :lol: Not a lot of crumbs today but after being fed so much this past week it’s okay

P.S. Please continue to vote so we can widen the gap. Vote as many times as you want and I would suggest to use Chrome because it’s faster. https://metro.style/promos/most-beautiful-korean-actresses-votation-page

• Like 1
  • LOL 22
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

She took a step back. Probably because media in SK have been too focused on them lately and it made her run back into privacy protection. I remember when she did that little interview with the Japanese publication when they announced this fanmeeting and she mentioned Hyun Bin a few times but then suddenly during this live meeting she made sure to avoid his name or any reference to him. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 7

She already knew that fan are super curious about Binjin and there would be loads of Binjin-related questions being asked.It is obvious that they are trying to avoid talking about HB/RiRi couple at any cost and i am not surprised lol.But it kinda puzzled me cuz i thought she has been more relaxed and comfortable about sharing their relationship(Baeksang matching outfit/liking spree/ Binjin cake/Smart cf.....) lol but then suddenly tongue-tied whenever someone mentioned HB during this fanmeeting.Maybe this is her fanmeeting so that they avoid any reference to HB so that the focus would be entirely on her

Anyway no one in twitter believed in her answer regarding HB's letter lol .I feel the same way when i watched the clip...so obvious that she is super nervous lol

• Like 15
  • LOL 4

Yay she wore Roger Vivier Paris sandals. Supporting Shin Min Ah and Belma :P^_^

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFpHGtgpEia/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A lot can happen till April that is why I am not surprised she said she is still in talks and hope it goes well. As it has happened in the past before for her, when a project falls through due to schedule change, script change or something else. 

Plus we are still in covid pandemic right now.

I hope they can eventually go on a trip. Otherwise, where else can one go on a trip? Travel around Korea? :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 3

YJ did not mention HB in her Smart interview and her fan meeting, not in the intro video make me wonder if YJ really read the caption of that BinJin Baeksang photo which read "Are you dating?" like we thought before she liked it? She liked many of her photos on that day too, so did she read every caption of every single photo? 

I myself only see and like photos but rarely read captions on IG.

I also use a latest iPhone and this how I see the photo on my screen. 

The big text: HB and YJ at Baeksang.

The small caption at bottom: "Please tell me that it is right to date"

YJ seems not ready to make BinJin's relationship public through Korea media.

Please don't call YJ a liar as we all do speculation here and not everything we speculate about BinJin is 100% correct.

76-FCCDA3-71-E3-4360-BC10-0-A7-ED0-CAB61

• Like 15
  • Wiggle 2

I think if any confirmation coming it will start with the Man, HB himself... same what they did when they answered the dating question during CLOY presscon, the one who initiate to talk or give their statement was HB, they will do it in SK, and for me that is the proper way.

Queen Ye Jin looked so regal and beautiful...ILY my Queen! :heart:

• Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 4

12 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

YJ did not mention HB in her Smart interview and her fan meeting make me wonder if YJ really read the caption of that BinJin photo bundle like we thought before she liked it? I myself only see photos but rarely read captions on IG.

YJ seems not ready to make BinJin's relationship public through Korea media.

Please don't call YJ a liar as we all do speculation here and not everything we speculate about BinJin is 100% correct.

I don't think anyone is actually calling her a liar - all actors sometimes say little white lies to protect their privacy. Don't most of us do that in our lives as well?

Are you referring to the photo caption that read "tell me you are dating?". Unlike the other posts she liked that night, that one was actually written in Korean so the likelihood she didn't read or understand what it meant is low, IMO. 

• Like 16
  • Love 1

Well if more than 70k people watched the fm online ..then taking the cost of one ticket as 17 usd..OmO!! It is over 1 million usd.:Woah:..This much for a virtual fm..:kaching3:...

Now who is slaying it like YJ..

Okay it was so funny when I saw this on Twitter..

HB/RJH= Voldemort= He who must not be named..:Megalol:..

Jokes apart..no-one is calling YJ a liar..It is just that her behaviour is different in public when it comes to her relationship..I personally feel she doesn't have any problem when being linked to HB  in private (courtesy to her liking spree,SYA liking their pic, posting a Binjin cake ,saying yes to smart when she has dozens of other foreign cfs waiting at her doorsteps and many more)..

I mean who will directly question her for her insta activities ..and nor did we get to see her answering why she particularly chose only smart(Miss Jane didn't share that video)..

However when it comes to a live interview,things become different.. because she can't be saved from eagle eyed fans who will analyse her each and every facial expression. So why not altogether avoid the whole topic..

Moreover this fm was about her and she is definitely not like other celebs who are keen on media play. That's why even k-netz love them cause they like to remain low-key..

Finally, I m not upset about getting less Binjin  crumbs..it is just that I feel so bad for my boy Ri Jeong Hyuk..He is always left out by everyone..awaed shows ,events and even his loving Seri neglected him today..*cries in the corner*.

• Like 15
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Intuition1 said:

About The Cross, she did not say she is committed to it right? This means she is really open to do anything she wants. 

I think she wanted to emphasize on the in talks. She must be serious about it as she is polishing up her English. I think she will plan on do it unless something falls through later in regards to the project. That is why she isn't saying she is definitely doing it as anything can happen by then.

I like that she is enjoying more time being at home. Relaxing, watching TV and playing phone games. I wonder what kind of phone games she is playing lol. As we know she would have been travelling post CLOY, instead of spending more time at home. So this is different for her. I guess she is watching all the TV dramas her friends have been on lately. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Smart chose some BinJin/YJ Philippine fans to share YJ's Smart interview with before they sent to MSTeam for approval, so I saw that interview. YJ did not choose to answer any question about HB at all while HB talked about YJ half of the interview time.

We have not yet seen a join BinJin CF yet, so if there is one or just seperate CFs of HB and YJ.

This is not the first time YJ has a dating rumour with her costar. If you search YJ and KNG in Korean, there are many photos and articles about their dating rumour.

YJ's letter to her fans in  2011 is amazing.

YJ gave gifts to Japanese fans.

• Like 8
  • Unamused 2