[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 5/11/2020 at 1:31 PM, Binjin2Ri said:

I’ve just come across this :D Was it just travel Binnie nothing else happened? 

Hahaha!! This is so funny, innocent young Binnie! The lady PD really teased him so much lol! I find HB gets teased quite a lot by the crew or MCs (esp the ladies). He seems easy to tease. :D SYJ does the same to him LOL!!

Edited by soompihelpdesk
Original quoted user requested for deletion
  • Like 5
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Valyrie Escal said:

First time that I am praying for people that does not know about me, who have not asked for me to pray for them. But here I am praying for HB and SYJ. Cant remember praying for my own lovelife since CLOY.

You have the right symptoms. You've come to the right place.

In the words of @PrettyNoona ,"Welcome and thank you for joining our addiction group. Where there's no way out. :D" And in the words of my cat, "you may need a psychologist or psychiatrist or something after this docks. ;)"

It feeeeelllllsss so good to be able to welcome someone using those greetings! :joy:Seriously, Welcome! Welcome to our ship where people never sleeps, miss meals but doesn't lose weight and always ready to plunge in delulu. All for the love of BINJIN! :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 17

40 minutes ago, Valyrie Escal said:

Hi, I'm new with all these shipping things. I've heard some of the works of SYJ and HB but I haven't watched anything in full. Not until this pandemic. It started with CLOY and after binge-watching for less than 3 days, I felt super sad and felt similar to when I say goodbye to a friend. I became too attached to the characters. Then, I watched the BTS to quench that separation anxiety but it lead to another attachment. I became attched to SYJ and HB this time around. Haha! After that, I find myself looking for every other work they did because I can't seem to enjoy watching any other kdrama after CLOY.

It became more serious when I find myself rewatching CLOY, BTS, following accts in IG abt them. Watching every FMV. Seriously, how do I get out from this. Haha! But really, I am enjoying. I find myself smiling and laughing everytime I watch them.

Then, I discovered this forum. I was a lurker. And I've read several posts similar to what I have experienced. Dang! I am not alone. Haha!

It took me a while before I post. I watched CLOY last March only. It is hard for me because I am an auditor, my work is to be skeptic and really find if something is true or not. But with BINJIN, i dont know but, I really want them to be happy together. 

First time that I am praying for people that does not know about me, who have not asked for me to pray for them. But here I am praying for HB and SYJ. Cant remember praying for my own lovelife since CLOY.

Sorry for long post.

Yey, another BinJin shopper! Welcome to the family. Enjoy shipping:wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

@hallyu and @cloyfan Then our wedding delulu is back on then! :grin: My heartbeat stopped for a bit that there will be more delays if both of them will be filming. I have already looked for a dress for the big day just in case I get invited. :love: Let's go back to regular programming!

i love your humor and optimism! Yes, back to regular programming...let the ship sail and soon we are going to dock....ayiii!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

5 hours ago, PrettyNoona said:

You know what, every time when someone join our ship, instead of saying welcome to our ship I just want to say “hi, thank you for joining our addiction group. Where there’s no way out”. :D

Me praying BinJin coming out soon and get married (I think this will cure our pathetic addiction) so we all can go back to our normal life. First time being a shipper and probably this will be the last. Symptoms are varied but man, it’s not for a faint heart

LOL addiction yes...!! Hello BinJin shippers this is my second time to post a comment or reaction here..

I just cant help it, I know HB/SYJ dont know us as 

personnaly yet we feel as if our lives ( esp our soft sides as women who long to have a happy ending love stories always ) co- exist with the BinJin love story.

A love story and love history that is fitted, fated and bound to be called the ONLY fairy tale story of love in the modern world and one that will go down in history and probably will become one of the most sought after and looked up to love story that we can compare to the love stories of the real princessess and princes around the world and other famous love stories.

I guess Men who watched CLOY will be trying to adopt a little bit of RJH character/ attitude as man towards a woman, or thats why millions of women loves RJH in the sense that we hope that our men would have a little of RJH in him.

I realized as I have been observing / reading comments /  reactions here that all the persons onboard this SHIP  are all very smart, intelligent, carrier oriented, and leading a very succesful life, and yet here we are going gaga and crazy about BinJin. That means this is NOT an ORDINARY Ship, and I so glad that I am part of this. 

I dont know if you are interested to know this but I guess CLOY is on its Domino effect now, I mean its rippling from country to country now...

Just read today ( May 10,2020 it thru The Guardian (Australia) that CLOY just started to be streamed in the continent now.

After its bow on Feb 16. ( sorry but I just dont know how to attached the links here)

1. It became top #6 then top #3 in USA ( March to April)

2. Then April to May South Africa ( Channel24)  and  Arab countries

3. As I have read from this thread on previous pages that it trended now in Japan.

4. Just today again it starts to trend in Australia.

5. And there are still many countries clamouring for it in netflex. Others in blu ray.

7. More and more countries to watch means more fans will get the bug of the BinJin rare and very special/ unique love story.

6. I dont know when will this CLOY phenomenon will end. As there are more than 360 countries around the world.

And as for us shippers, I guess we will not stop from the altar because we will be like hungry always for this couple esp if they will have thier little mini SYJ and mini HB.

But let us not forget that these two are human too.

Sorry for the long post.

So glad that I meet you all here.

• Like 6
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

Btw, hunter kang (Kang Hyung Wook well know as a dog trainer) that Yejin unnie mention on her new instagram update is her new friend or Unnie has knowing him for long time?

I guess, if he is new friends, is this means Yejin unnie get her wish for new puppies?

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 3

26 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

It's not just mirroring. There are times that their movement are in synced ;) 

Creepy would be forcefully grabbing her hand out of the blue in full view of the public :angry: .

HB on the other hand is a perfect gentleman and she knows that as well. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3