[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@TotoroSY HB was actually quite funny and witty in his younger days. I guess he became more serious as he got older, until SYJ came along. She gets his sense of humour and able to break his walls to become his old self. She said he has a wicked sense of humour suited to dark comedy. That’s why they’re able to joke around. 

• Like 13
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

All of the selfies that they took of which many were uploaded in Jinnie’s personal IG account. Binnie must be a special person for her because no other people have taken as much space in her IG as he has.

I wonder if many of those photos were taken with Binnie’s camera, because Jinnie said during Kakao Talk that her face looks smaller when taking selfies using Binnie’s camera :)

It's actually something which further adds credibility to the whole them being together thing :wub: (or am I losing it and trying to make it seem so :blink:)

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, dreamerofRIRI said:

It's actually something which further adds credibility to the whole them being together thing :wub: (or am I losing it and trying to make it seem so :blink:)

Looking at SYJ Christmas photo...I’m not sure if it’s mentioned but notice how HB’s torso is angled towards SYJ...hints to someone in love. Mind you, this was way before the part/episode where the NIS agent pointed out this behavior and was before they got the script as it was filmed first.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, dreamerofRIRI said:

I think she made it IG official :wub: a while back... 

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

@Binjin2Ri

We think that 22/9/18 is BinJin’s special day

1/ HB touched YJ’s hands shortly, YJ moved her hands away from his

2/ The day that director of Negotiation said that HB seems to like YJ more. YJ politely stopped him to further reveal

3/ HB was waiting for YJ in front of the bus and holdt her hands shortly

YJ updated their first selfie on her IG on the same day

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

@rosy I personally think they were already “close” even before 22 Sep 2018. Because he told her to cover her legs at the TN press conference in August 2018 and SYJ didn’t seem to mind. Maybe 22 Sep 2018 was when they were “officially” a couple.  My delulu mind thinks he might have visited SYJ while she was holidaying in France around late June. He was filming MOA in Europe at the time, maybe he made the effort to see her during short filming break :D 

• Like 11
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

The TN Director talked about all of the hanging out and drinking they did to bond over the vision of the movie. Would that have been at the beginning of shooting or early in the shooting schedule? So then what month in 2018 would that have been? Telling a professional female colleague or ANY woman to maybe cover her legs--that takes some closeness for sure, and closeness takes time. Weeks? Months prior to that press conference? Hmmmm.

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2

Can someone plz confirm if there is any update of BINJIN being a DOTS 2 

and if there is any chance of memories of the ALHAMBRA season 2 coz I m blowed away by binnies work in that show .....and instead of cloy season 2 I want Binjin in a fresh love story in DOTS 2

can anyone post any update about the above rumours

2 hours ago, Abanti Farook said:

Can someone plz confirm if there is any update of BINJIN being a DOTS 2 

and if there is any chance of memories of the ALHAMBRA season 2 coz I m blowed away by binnies work in that show .....and instead of cloy season 2 I want Binjin in a fresh love story in DOTS 2

can anyone post any update about the above rumours

No confirmation for any of those shows. I don't think they will do a Dots 2. It's not their show in the first place. Those articles circulating are NOT confirmed news. No news of them starring on-screen together as of now. News and photos of being together off-screen, that's what we like to hear :wub:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1