[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

WOW! First we have SYJ's latest picture, and now we have HB's and with his latest hairstyle! So did they coordinate this? LOL!! FIrst the CF coming out the same day, now their most current appearance and photo updates. :D BINJIN shippers are winning today!!

I was hanging out at the CLOY drama thread and found some wonderful good news. CLOY is very successful in Netflix Japan!! Since it's release on 23 Feb, it has been in Top 10 continuously, in mid-Apr it was #3 and now in early May it's #1. CLOY was even described as the next big Korean drama wave after Winter Sonata (this was a mega hit that brought Hallyu to Japan back in 2002). Here are a few articles - you can use Google Translate to get a gauge of the content :

https://news.yahoo.co.jp/byline/nakajimakei/20200508-00177604/

https://www.businessinsider.jp/post-211538

What I really want to highlight is this particular article by Vogue Japan (huge publication btw!). The writer was explaining that CLOY was attracting the interest of many professional ladies (and not just the traditional kdrama audience) because the Hero and Heroine is representative of the new era of post #MeToo movement!

A hero image of the post #MeToo era, portrayed by the Korean drama "Love Landing".

https://www.vogue.co.jp/change/article/crash-landing-on-you

- What I find very fascinating is that the way the article describes YSR and RJH really reminded me of SYJ and HB. We have always discussed how HB has such high respect for YJ and how he always first talk about her talent and status as a senior and respected actress in SK. This is really how a current successful and independent woman like SYJ look for in a life-partner, this post #MeToo era hero, ie. HB. :D

Do take a look at the article above, using the auto-translate on Google Chrome. A very insightful article about CLOY and the hero and heroine, written from a professional female perspective.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 11
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

With YSJ, in an old clip, she mentioned she does go on secret dates. That she's okay to go on dates at her home.

HB is YJ’s 2nd rumored boyfriend.
Her 1st rumored boyfriend is one of her costar whom she worked together in a drama and then a movie

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@Walk Kindly Looks like Binnie is doing all the hubby duties now, working hard for his family! Shall we call him “cow” Bin too from now on? :rolleyes:

Haha.. Agree! but your question blowing my delulu into a wild mode :D (Its also relieving while longing for Yejin unnie update something)

just imagine there someone waiting him at home with her homie foods serve it with her love, OMG! *help*

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I tend to agree now to the postings made here in the past, that some of the lines in Cloy were based on HB/SYJ real love story.

E.g., On Ep 1, Yoon Se Ri says Capt Ri’s face is totally her type. In the 2014 PiFan where they received  Producers’ Award and were seated side by side, a clip (on YouTube, sorry not too tech savvy to link it here), is showing SYJ staring longingly at HB. This was as if saying, “Man, you have a ‘smooth skin and silky hair’. I have developed a crash on you since the film Ireland.  Now I even wear this seductive gown and yet you don’t even turn your head to glance at me”. <_<(SYJ likes to deliver long lines)!:lol:

They were both 32 that  year. At 34, she said her wish to get married at 34 did not happen, as Nothing did go her way (coz ‘That Man’ did not do the project they were supposed to do. ( See TN promo interview where HB drank a glass of Soju instead of answering SYJ why he did not do the earlier project with her).

Fast forward 2018. SYJ said she now believes in destined love. After TN. :wub:

2019 came Cloy. Love based on destiny / fate.

No wonder we all so love this couple and are hooked on the saga of their love affair.

We are waiting for the happy ending of this still ongoing real life K-Drama (of the CEO and Melo Queen) which is even better and

longer than CLOY.:blush: More than 15 years in the making?

I even think a lot of people here have bigger eye bags than BinJin’s!!!:lol:B)

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

2 minutes ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

I tend to agree now to the postings made here in the past, that some of the lines in Cloy were based on HB/SYJ real love story.

E.g., On Ep 1, Yoon Se Ri says Capt Ri’s face is totally her type. In the 2014 PiFan where they received  Producers’ Award and were seated side by side, a clip (on YouTube, sorry not too tech savvy to link it here), is showing SYJ staring longingly at HB. This was as if saying, “Man, you have a ‘smooth skin and silky hair’. I have liked you since the film Ireland.  Now I even wear this seductive gown and yet you don’t even turn your head to glance at me”. (SYJ likes to deliver long lines)!

They were both 32 that  year. At 34, she said her wish to get married at 34 did not happen, as Nothing did go her way (coz ‘That Man’ did not do the project they were supposed to do. ( See TN promo interview).

Fast forward 2018. SYJ said she now believes in destined love. After TN. 

2019 came Cloy. Love based on destiny / fate.

No wonder we all so love this couple and are hooked on the saga of their love affair.

We are waiting for the happy ending of this still ongoing real life K-Drama which is

even better and longer than CLoy.

Yes definitely destiny :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

22 minutes ago, rosy said:

HB is YJ’s 2nd rumored boyfriend.
Her 1st rumored boyfriend is one of her costar whom she worked together in a drama and then a movie

Which SYJ had denied vehemently in an interview. She said she had dated secretly. Except not with that rumoured 1st BF.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

What I find very fascinating is that the way the article describes YSR and RJH really reminded me of SYJ and HB. We have always discussed how HB has such high respect for YJ and how he always first talk about her talent and status as a senior and respected actress in SK. This is really how a current successful and independent woman like SYJ look for in a life-partner, this post #MeToo era hero, ie. HB. :D

@TotoroSY

I think HB and SYJ match with each other well because HB always shows respects for her career achievements, he takes her as she is and did not avoid takling about her success 

SYJ is a perfect role model for modern women with open thinking. I believe many SYJ female fans support feminism 

385b3559f29f416b983e48a6983beb03.jpeg?s=

Son Ye Jin Shares Her Thoughts On How The “Me Too” Movement Is Changing Society

In a recent interview, actress Son Ye Jin shared her thoughts on the growing “Me Too” movement that has been spreading throughout South Korea.

She expressed, “I have been paying close attention. I’m also surprised and taken aback.”

“Until now, our society hasn’t been a society where women could be courageous like that,” Son Ye Jin explained, “However, as one, two women summoned their courage like they did, it has caused a phenomenon in society. I believe that this is the way to becoming a better society, not one that is worse.”

The actress continued, “I want to applaud the courage they have to not hide their names and do as much as they did. As fellow women, it must not have been an easy decision. They are amazing. I believe that we will become a society where sexual violence will continue to diminish until it is gone because of those people’s efforts.”

Son Ye Jin is set to return to both the big and small screens, with her film “Be With You” premiering in South Korean theaters on March 14, and her drama “Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food” airing on March 30.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1139387wpp/son-ye-jin-shares-thoughts-movement-changing-society

• Like 7
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

What I find very fascinating is that the way the article describes YSR and RJH really reminded me of SYJ and HB. We have always discussed how HB has such high respect for YJ and how he always first talk about her talent and status as a senior and respected actress in SK. This is really how a current successful and independent woman like SYJ look for in a life-partner, this post #MeToo era hero, ie. HB. :D

Do take a look at the article above, using the auto-translate on Google Chrome. A very insightful article about CLOY and the hero and heroine, written from a professional female perspective.

That's why we're here, aren't we? I, myself, wanted to be looked at again like that by a man who is confident in his own skin and would celebrate my achievements. :wub: I don't have to shrink my own just to make him comfortable.  Don't we all wish for that? I wrote many pages back that HB is the best match for SYJ. He can handle her. He's grounded and confident with his own achievements. He knows that SYJ is much bigger than him is SK (acting awards and all). He doesn't seem to be bothered coz he know his worth. That's a man for keeps. :wub: Echoing that 2018 interview of SYJ, I will marry right away, too, once I found the "one" and give up my prized independence. :)

And I think that's the reason why a lot of first time shippers (who at first can't explain why they've gone crazy shipping these 2..:lol:) are drawn to BINJIN. A modern woman with a modern thinking man with a little touch of conservativeness. It's a sure win! Oh HB! Where else can we find men like you? You are really GGW. :wub:

• Like 5
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

Which SYJ had denied vehemently in an interview. She said she had dated secretly. Except not with that rumoured 1st BF.

Yes @rosy the only romantic “scandal” for SYJ that has evidence of sightings ie grocery shopping, golf etc is with HB. Although her agency has denied the dating rumours, she personally hasn’t denied it when questioned at the press conference, they both said “ they laughed it off”. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 6

24 minutes ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

They were both 32 that  year. At 34, she said her wish to get married at 34 did not happen, as Nothing did go her way 

SYJ said about the marriage plan around the times when she had dating rumours with her costar 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

So the new pict of HB is for new CF, cleansing juice? , i guess. 

anyway...

Wow, hubby looks so busy. Maybe we shud call him hyun bin “cow” 

I wonder if SYJ resting at home lying on the couch while reading hot, steamy fanfic about them,,, 

hahahahahahah i can not! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

The death of us...but we will be eventually revived coz it's too soon for us to die. We still have to send them to the altar, see their twinsies and binge watch Return of the Superman with Bin-ssi and the twins as features. Yiiiiiii! Too much to do. I've already ordered additional life for myself. Thanks! :D

I haven’t sign any DNR just to be clear and safe hahaha! And I can’t  wait for  BINJIN cutie patooties to come sooner:D.

• LOL 7

28 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Is it just me? But I like HB’s look best as Capt Ri with short cropped hair, and also during the swoon interviews and Cloy press conference. He looked so damn hot there! :P

Do you remember how gorgeous he was as Capt Ri ? :wub: I so wanna be his thumb :w00t: 

• Like 2
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 6

40 minutes ago, citron said:

SYJ said about the marriage plan around the times when she had dating rumours with her costar 

SYJ has always been secretive, and evasive on question, about her love life. Only she knew the reason why she had said wanting to get married at 34 - was her response based on status of her existing relationship, if any, at the time of interview, or just her ideal marrying age?

Miss Ye Jin, if you’re lurking on this thread and come across this post/comment, would you please help Citron and I settle this?:blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

2 hours ago, lalaland said:

At the wrap up party, HB looked at SYJ to ask for her approval before giving a hug to her in public

I always found this hug amusing and telling. HB has no problem giving her a friendly hug and pat on the back (and remember, they just watched the finale, in sure it was an emotional moment to see the end product of all that work for the last 6 months + ) and she reciprocates but cant even look at him. She is too self conscious about how it may look. Pretty much tells you everything about how both approach their relationship rumours. 

By the way, everytime I hear the word "dating scandal" I cringe a little bit. I guess I dont understand why dating or rumours of dating someone between two consenting single adults is a scandalous event :unsure:

• Like 11
  • Insightful 3

51 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

I wrote many pages back that HB is the best match for SYJ. He can handle her. He's grounded and confident with his own achievements. He knows that SYJ is much bigger than him is SK. He doesn't seem to be bothered coz he knows his worth. That's a man for keeps.

I agree that HB is a perfect match for YJ, although I disagree SYJ is much bigger than him in SK. I also disagreed with those who praised him for dating his ex, who they said was a much bigger star than him at the time. Once stars get to a certain level, they're top stars. Depending on their work, they might shine brighter but they're still considered creme de la creme stars. It's nice when a couple gets together and they help each other shine brighter. As HB says, he will do everything he can to make his woman look prettier. :love:

Boy is working non stop: one of YJ's ideal traits in a man is a man who works hard at his job.

Lots to look forward to...sending good dreams and hopes fulfilled their way!!

• Like 4
  • Love 12

48 minutes ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

Miss Ye Jin, if you’re lurking on this thread and come across this post/comment, would you please help Citron and I settle this?

There are a lot to be asked. :lol: I bet if BINJIN shippers (by BINJIN shippers I meant us..hahaha!) will be given an opportunity to throw questions at her (let's have the Sang namja, too), it's going to be a worthwhile exchange. With all the insights mentioned here, they will probably be fascinated how well thought of the questions are. All the naughty details and delulu will be disguised and incorporated in those. :D

• LOL 6