[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

48 minutes ago, junejune_16 said:

Please vote for our best actress. This will not be reflected in the actual award show, but let us still show our support for her.

@junejune_16 ,it really pained me to see YJ at 4th spot:tears:.. But we shouldn't be bothered by the outcome of that poll cause YJ has already proven her prowess and we know how incredible and diverse her performance as YSR was.I just hope the judges are able to see that properly.. We should support and vote for YJ and keep on praying.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, GroceryShipper said:

There's a scene in Secret Garden where the Kim Joo-Won and Ga Ra-Im went casually to register their marriage and be done with it without any fanfare.  Is it that easy to get married in SK? Would that be possible for our OTP? I know we would love to see them walk down the aisle but the waiting is killing me :D

@Felizak@t Are you even sleeping? Nobody will pay for your eyebag removal :lol:

Answer to 1st question:  It is that 'easy' to get married anywhere else (esp. in my country) as long as both parties are 21 years old or older (No parents' consent necessary).  Between 18-21, parents' consent is required.  Go to the city or municipal office, fill out marriage registration applications at the civil registrar; submit necessary docs; have the mayor or judge officiate; fill and sign the marriage license, resubmit, & submit to statistics office. And walah marriage is official.  In SEGA, they were married with 2 witnesses, the second leads in the drama. Since Joo Won's mother was against the marriage they got married with no fanfare.  Ceremony with all the wedding gown and tuxedo & reception was postponed until his mother approves (Though no longer necessary). SEGA has one of the most conclusive and happiest endings in KDrama:)))

Answer to 2nd question:  Who knows, they may already be married. jajajajajajajajaja:))))  The marriage of So Ji Sub is a perfect example.  He married his GF with no fanfare, and announced that he is already married (happened in April 2020)

• LOL 6

33 minutes ago, eLizza said:

@junejune_16 ,it really pained me to see YJ at 4th spot:tears:.. But we shouldn't be bothered by the outcome of that poll cause YJ has already proven her prowess and we know how incredible and diverse her performance as YSR was.I just hope the judges are able to see that properly.. We should support and vote for YJ and keep on praying.

I made Kakao account to vote hehe

Here's the link again

https://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/poll/12552

35 minutes ago, joyxxdz said:

Wow I'm amazed by some BinJin shippers detective skills hahaha

Coincidence or a gift? :D

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BinJinSuperFan said:

I feel that there are some fans in this forum who are not really BinJin shippers but are either Bin or Jin fans only and may not be that amenable with the pairing.  They tend to create an atmosphere of competition between BinJin. :((

Chinggu, I believe it is best to ignore such posts and just fill this ship with anything that would promote BinJin. Everytime we comment about this, the more it will get blown up and it will just stir up the peaceful waters. So let’s just chill and continue our delulus. In the end, those comments will be put to oblivion.:blush:

Fighting shoppers!

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I’ve just come across this :D Was it just travel Binnie nothing else happened? 

He was still young and naive then. I love his innocence. Perhaps now if given a chance, he'll take every opportunity to do whatever he likes with his girlfriend whether they're travelling or not... :lol: 

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Voting for actors has also started and Binny is leading by a huge margin.

I just made a kakao account and voted for Sonyejin and HB.Shippers take your time to vote for them.

https://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/poll/12565

Almost all of the comments are in praise of Binny

Really, just when I thought I've reached my limit in shipping... Now I need to go above and beyond just to prove my admiration to both BinJin :lol: This is more than just fangirling. For them I'll register without thinking... Another platform to study :) I bet when we reached the destination, many of us have mastered every available platform ;)

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

34 minutes ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

Chinggu, I believe it is best to ignore such posts and just fill this ship with anything that would promote BinJin. Everytime we comment about this, the more it will get blown up and it will just stir up the peaceful waters. So let’s just chill and continue our delulus. In the end, those comments will be put to oblivion.:blush:

Fighting shoppers!

We are all here because we all feel so strongly about both these two individuals being so right for each other and wish them a lifetime a married bliss and happiness. See another well made video which shows why we all feel so. Credits to the respective creator.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/B_wtvW9JfPQ/?igshid=1oyntb847n6xx

• Like 4
  • Love 5

I think we should stop comparing their individual popularity and achievements because they are known or more popular depending on someone's preference. As for me, I did not know about Hyun Bin until CLOY as I was not a fan of K-drama tv series back then. I've known SYJ since I saw her a Moment to Remember movie decades ago when I was studying in the UK and she's become my favourite Asian actress from then on, along with Michelle Yeoh and Jerry Yan later on. And I have become more "obsessed" with her when I saw the Personal Taste tv series in 2010 I think (with Lee Minho) back when I was working in Singapore. The show was very popular amongst my Singaporean and Malaysian colleagues back then. My Korean friends very much know SYJ as well because of her movies... they would even inform me whenever SYJ has a new movie coming out. However,  I get the impression that Hyun Bin is more popular in K-Drama world in South Korea and with K-Drama fanatics around the world because of the huge success of his rom-com shows My Lovely Samson and Secret Garden which were shown in SK's public tv channels and broadcasted in local channels overseas. My Singaporean and Malaysian colleagues in Singapore are both aware of Hyun Bin and SYJ popularity ever since because both of them often go to Singapore to endorse products. I get the impression that HB is more popular with younger age group in SK and overseas though, the non-movie goers or non-ticket buyers. Those who spend more time watching Kdramas. To do a simple analogy, HB is Louis Vuitton (more commercialized but still posh/ accessible to upper class and even middle class if you save enough on some products) and Son Ye Jin is Chanel... I'm not sure if that makes sense but yeah. In conclusion, they are both and equally popular, huge and successful in their own rights.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1