[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 hours ago, Abanti Farook said:

Can someone plz confirm if there is any update of BINJIN being a DOTS 2 

and if there is any chance of memories of the ALHAMBRA season 2 coz I m blowed away by binnies work in that show .....and instead of cloy season 2 I want Binjin in a fresh love story in DOTS 2

can anyone post any update about the above rumours

Hi.. 

For  Kdrama its very rare they make season 2, even if the series got a big hit internationally, they will stick to only 1 season. KINGDOM is another story. Since it’s only 6 eps per season, not a drama and the target market is different. 

So if you watch any KDRAMA and it hooked you than you must be happy with only got 1 season w/ 16 eps. I personally choose that way coz if they make season 2,3 or more that series won’t be a master piece anymore

And about DOTS 2 will be played by BINJIN, i believe that’s only a gossip (definatelly 100%) made by fan. You need to becarefull with any news coming from youtube or Facebook, the news there sometimes not even close to the truth

There is ALOT of KDRAMA with good story that you can easly enjoy, and in my personal review those that netflix has (i’m more into KMOVIE and i don’t watch  kdrama from time to time) so far i kinda like it.

And last but not least, welkom to the BINJIN paradise, just a humble suggestion if you wanted to post some thread it will be much better if you gathered it in one post so it will be easy for us to reply or read it.

Thank you :blush:

Have a good day

D.G

x

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Not sure if this was shared before but got this from an article dated a month ago.

Moments that show Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin have the best off-screen chemistry

When they participated in a Q&A (The Swoon Couch Talk)

In this episode, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin sat down together for a Q&A session. Despite the fact that the main purpose of this video was to answer fans' questions, the comment section instead became flooded with mentions of the noticeable chemistry between the two. 

When they complimented each other (The Swoon Compliment Me)

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin took turns reading fans' compliments to each other. However, there was a catch — one of the compliments was written by their costar. As the two read the sweet messages to each other, fans couldn't help notice how they looked at each other with pure happiness.

When they showed off their off-screen selves through behind-the-scene clips

Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin were all smiles in this behind-the-scenes clip. The two truly looked as if they were enjoying each other's company as they laughed and joked around with each other. 

When they played beer pong (without the beer) (The Swoon Mission Pong)

In this episode, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin reunited once again for a fun game of mission pong. Fans loved seeing their adorable interactions in this more light-hearted game and noted the happy atmosphere throughout. 

When they did arts and crafts together (The Swoon DIY Fan Love)

As a special gift for a few lucky fans, Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin decorated calendars together. While they showed their more focused aspects as they worked on the calendars, they also took the time to answer questions together and joke around. 

SOURCE: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/04/moments-that-show-hyun-bin-and-son-ye-jin-have-the-best-off-screen-chemistry

Keyword: OFF-SCREEN :heart:

• Like 14
  • Love 9

5 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@rosy I personally think they were already “close” even before 22 Sep 2018. Because he told her to cover her legs at the TN press conference in August 2018 and SYJ didn’t seem to mind. Maybe 22 Sep 2018 was when they were “officially” a couple.  My delulu mind thinks he might have visited SYJ while she was holidaying in France around late June. He was filming MOA in Europe at the time, maybe he made the effort to see her during short filming break :D 

I agree with @Binjin2Ri

On Cloy promo on Swoonies, HB had to give an answer to written question about what happiness meant to him. He gave this cryptic answer: “it’s something so close/ near and yet so far. ...It is something I always want, but is not easy to get.”

He already has fame, wealth,  stable career (Co-CEO of Vast Ent) and even new GF(?) by his side.

Could he be talking about married life? This event happened sometime in Sept 2019 @Binjin2Ri( not Jan 2020) (Swoonies Couch talk).

Was SYJ still non-commital about marriage at that time, or just delaying her acceptance to HB’s marriage proposal until Feb 14 :heart:, or until after the last episode of Cloy was shown? With the success of Cloy, SYJ ‘s legacy as an actress,  both on films and Tv Dramas, is secured. It’s time to make herself and her man happy, and must have accepted the proposal in Feb.

As HB was already committed to do Bargaining, he’s in a hurry now to finish the shooting.

SYJ’s schedule is still empty according to the more knowledgeable posters here. And with 2020 similar to 2Ris (RiRi), I again agree with @Binjin2Ri and others that the wedding will probably happen this year.

This is just my own conclusion based on my own assumptions, info gathered on web and video clips I’ve seen on YouTube clips. 

• Love 4
  • Awesome 6

@GroceryShipper They forgot to include the TVN promo, the one where Jinnie pulled Binnie’s coat under the table and  Binnie couldn’t help staring at Jinnie she had to “nudge” him gently to look at the camera :lol: That interview was much more relaxed, and they were flirting like crazy lol! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

I don't mind them doing DOTS 2 as the writer said it's a completely new show with new plot 

That way we can have a new CLOY 2 as well with a very new set up

Amongst cloy..dots and ALHAMBRA only ALHAMBRA has a scope to continue the story 

CLOY and dots had proper endings 

They can just use the brand name of cloy and dots for a new season 2

And I wud love Binjin in either of them 

And to get off screen moments we need onscreen projects 

I don't think we would have had so much online material to drool about if there was only one project of them together

Thank god they had the negotiation together and hence we have so much online content of BINJIN 

And netflix will be a fool of they don't cash on the craze globally this pair has created and not necessarily it has to b cloy 2

Coming to ALHAMBRA I find the script of that show to be the BEST of hyun bin....his performance is unbelievable there and the supporting cast is just wow....not even q single minute is filler in ALHAMBRA in all 16 epis whereas both clpy and dots has quite a lot of filler scenes 

4 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

@GroceryShipper They forgot to include the TVN promo, the one where Jinnie pulled Binnie’s coat under the table and  Binnie couldn’t help staring at Jinnie she had to “nudge” him gently to look at the camera :lol: That interview was much more relaxed, and they were flirting like crazy lol! 

Which interview is this 

Plz post it here 

4 hours ago, luvlove said:

The TN Director talked about all of the hanging out and drinking they did to bond over the vision of the movie. Would that have been at the beginning of shooting or early in the shooting schedule? So then what month in 2018 would that have been? Telling a professional female colleague or ANY woman to maybe cover her legs--that takes some closeness for sure, and closeness takes time. Weeks? Months prior to that press conference? Hmmmm.

The TN shooting was from August to December 2017. If the bond was established by late 2017 then they were already close when they had to do a reshoot in April 2018. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, GroceryShipper said:

He was still young and naive then. I love his innocence. Perhaps now if given a chance, he'll take every opportunity to do whatever he likes with his girlfriend whether they're travelling or not... :lol: 

I just remember the Switzerland trip, it was full of koala hugs and french kissing thrown in the mix :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

@Binjin2Ri Yeah, they are so natural. Having known how SYJ is so guarded, sometime she just can't resist HB's charm. Like, who could :D

Caution when watching BinJin videos: Watch the videos in your private space. People might think you go crazy because for sure you can't contain that smile on your face while watching :D

Now who's to blame for the dating rumour again, and us going gaga over them? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, Abanti Farook said:

I don't mind them doing DOTS 2 as the writer said it's a completely new show with new plot 

That way we can have a new CLOY 2 as well with a very new set up

Amongst cloy..dots and ALHAMBRA only ALHAMBRA has a scope to continue the story 

CLOY and dots had proper endings 

They can just use the brand name of cloy and dots for a new season 2

And I wud love Binjin in either of them 

And to get off screen moments we need onscreen projects 

I don't think we would have had so much online material to drool about if there was only one project of them together

Thank god they had the negotiation together and hence we have so much online content of BINJIN 

And netflix will be a fool of they don't cash on the craze globally this pair has created and not necessarily it has to b cloy 2

Coming to ALHAMBRA I find the script of that show to be the BEST of hyun bin....his performance is unbelievable there and the supporting cast is just wow....not even q single minute is filler in ALHAMBRA in all 16 epis whereas both clpy and dots has quite a lot of filler scenes 

Yes, I agree. I think MOTA 2 will be a blockbuster KDrama. It is the best Sci-Fi series ever made (in my opinion, as i've not enjoyed any other except MOTA) and one of the best dramas of Hyun Bin (at par with or at least #2 after CLOY). He has to 'conclusively' appear in broad daylight after hiding (supposed dead) in the "Instance Dungeon", to be known as the Master of the Augmented Reality Game, to comeback as J1's CEO, to develop a more advanced AR game with genius Seju & to be with Heeju/Emma & much more. Among HB's series, I rank CLOY & MOTA as HB's bests followed by KSS & SEGA. ::)) 

• Like 3
  • Love 5

12 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I just remember the Switzerland trip, it was full of koala hugs and french kissing thrown in the mix :P

My thought is on LA because it is more of a personal travel for both :sweatingbullets: Don't take my word for it, I'm still on delulu :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

6 hours ago, luvlove said:

The TN Director talked about all of the hanging out and drinking they did to bond over the vision of the movie. Would that have been at the beginning of shooting or early in the shooting schedule? So then what month in 2018 would that have been? Telling a professional female colleague or ANY woman to maybe cover her legs--that takes some closeness for sure, and closeness takes time. Weeks? Months prior to that press conference? Hmmmm.

I really believe that they are already close before TN promotions. They may have looked at each other intimately since the beginning of 2018.  Hyun bin mentioned about visiting SITR filming.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

@Binjin2Ri Yeah, they are so natural. Having known how SYJ is so guarded, sometime she just can't resist HB's charm. Like, who could :D

Caution when watching BinJin videos: Watch the videos in your private space. People might think you go crazy because for sure you can't contain that smile on your face while watching :D

Now who's to blame for the dating rumour again, and us going gaga over them? :sweatingbullets:

I know man...once I got caught watching Binjin interviews and my hubby walked in and he was like what are u grinning at and why are you all red...geez 

Lol

I m so glad I m not the only one 

The entire freaking time I m grinning like an idiot while watching anything related to Binjin 

• LOL 5