[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, yejinatic1981 said:

To do a simple analogy, HB is Louis Vuitton (more commercialized but still posh/ accessible to upper class and even middle class if you save enough on some products) and Son Ye Jin is Chanel... I'm not sure if that makes sense but yeah. In conclusion, they are both and equally popular, huge and successful in their own rights.

What a comparison ha ha. Somehow it fits the couple‘s characters. Here are my thoughts (I’m more familiar with bags :rolleyes:).

LV: versatile, extremely durable and “last long” ;) and still able to keep value over time. In fact it is quite popular and most searching for.

Chanel: unique, pricy however beautiful from the inside out. Value also increase overtime especially the classic range & always on demand. Worth the investment in the long term. :wub:

So here we are shippers, keep praying for the couple to get married and hope that our addiction will be over. Although I really doubt that.  :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, dreamerofRIRI said:

Creepy would be forcefully grabbing her hand out of the blue in full view of the public :angry: .

HB on the other hand is a perfect gentleman and she knows that as well. 

Yeah, as @Binjin2Ri said it is creepy in a good way. You can see through their interactions that they enjoy each others company :)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

SYJ has known senior KHA since 2007. She received Fashion Icon Award when she was 26 years old

[2007-12-12] The 2007 Fashion & Design Awards

Actress Kim Hee-ae (Best Dresser of the Year Award), actress Son Ye-jin (Fashion Icon Award)
50D6A60C-F885-43A7-89C7-AA25761604D4.jpg

50D6A60C-F885-43A7-89C7-AA25761604D4.jpg

B9A23E5C-709E-45A5-87F3-12E33BB135C9.jpg

Cr: Helena

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 8

20 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

Yeah, as @Binjin2Ri said it is creepy in a good way. You can see through their interactions that they enjoy each others company :)

Creepy or uncanny. I think what she means is out of this world connection, cerebral, their subconscious are drawn to each. I bet during their 1st interaction, they are both very baffled by the strong attraction, they try to hide or control it but their body have a mind of their own. I guess its our core basic instinct as a human when we meet someone that our soul only answers to. We cannot explain but its there. 

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 3

Adding to the Ferragamo bag theory as I edited my original comment of when runway pieces hit the market (it can be anytime between two to six months).....

1. Feb Fashion Show + 2 months = TN Reshoot

(Too early? Go to #2)

2. Feb Fashion Show + 6 months = TN Promos

That said, I doubt HB was given the bag as a gift DURING the show. VIP attendees are usually given goodie bags with tokens smaller than purses.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

1 hour ago, CH Tan said:

From IG , Her stylist has tagged FERRAGAMO brand on the 5th photo. If it was Ye-jin personal handbag , i don't think her stylist would tag the brand of the bag to promoted it. Just my 2 cents .

Fair point. :) But if anything, the appearance of the bag simply confirms what I mentioned re its availability after it appeared on the runway in February 2018.

I never said though it came from him ;) It was just simply a product of my delulu imagination. :)

It's still nice though to imagine what the chances are, gifted or not, sponsored or not, destiny or not, that that bag that appeared on the runway in the fashion show that HB attended was the purse used by SYJ at his premiere event.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

41 minutes ago, CH Tan said:

From IG , Her stylist has tagged FERRAGAMO brand on the 5th photo. If it was Ye-jin personal handbag , i don't think her stylist would tag the brand of the bag to promoted it. Just my 2 cents .

Sometimes stylist do tagged, even if it’s personal collection. Just so to let the particular brand “notice” that this actress or this celebrity that i dolled up  wearing your new collection (Because at that time that bag that she is wearing was a new collection) so next time pit me your list. 

If the actress is a brand ambasador or spoke person for one brand, she will posted on her IG acc her self. as part of the promotion. 

Anyway this is just simply delulu theory from us,, HB is a rich man. He will definatelly shower his gf with fancy stuff 

hehehehehhehehehehehehe.

But i like that bag actually, would love to have the same, but covid 19 happen and i don’t have HB in my life. 

So bye bye Ferragamo. See you when i see you...

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 2

28 minutes ago, LovableBinJin_2Ri said:

I found this tweet funny:rolleyes:

No wonder Binnie is working like a cow.:wub:

Lol!! This was precisely what some of my friends and I were discussing earlier.

Is it that us girls (and probably some guys who may be here) are just the ones who are making this complicated? :joy: Are we really biologically hardwired to overanalyze things when the answer is right before our very eyes, i.e. They're very much together. We know why they are staying under the radar. He is working hard. And yet we still keep asking why.

:sweatingbullets:

Seriously though, I personally think if Binnie accepts only endorsements and one more final movie this year and no TV series (that take longer to shoot/film than movies), it may be because he's moving his schedule around an important event in his life. ;)

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3

24 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Lol!! This was precisely what some of my friends and I were discussing earlier.

Is it that us girls (and probably some guys who may be here) are just the ones who are making this complicated? :joy: Are we really biologically hardwired to overanalyze things when the answer is right before our very eyes, i.e. They're very much together. We know why they are staying under the radar. He is working hard. And yet we still keep asking why.

:sweatingbullets:

Seriously though, I personally think if Binnie accepts only endorsements and one more final movie this year and no TV series (that take longer to shoot/film than movies), it may be because he's moving his schedule around an important event in his life. ;)

I sometimes wonder if HB and YJ visit this forum and what would their reactions be? I f they are together, I can imagine them LOL to our delulus. And if they are not together, after reading all our analysis, maybe both are now considering each other. I remember what SYJ said in TN presscon that when people said that she and her costar look good together, it made her think (maybe about the possibility of a relationship).

Oi BinJin, when can we have our peace? We already have tooth decays because of eating too much BinJin candies. Have mercy! Pls get married ASAP!:w00t:

• LOL 16

5 minutes ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

so suspicious that HB js working hard as a cow whike the other one is so silent, she 's taking care of her body guys :D she need to be slim and fit for the wedding hahahahha

Since our Jinnie is a hands-on girl, she is busy preparing for D-Day. She has to gain some weight coz she looks so thin.

• LOL 4