[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 minute ago, GroceryShipper said:

Hahaha I am with you on this. Let us compare notes after seeing the psychiatrist :sweatingbullets:

Do I need to change my priorities now? BinJin shipping evidently comes first before work :lol:

you are not alone. I spend more hours shipping than doing house chores. In between work, i sneak and read about them. 

I once told my daughter who introduced me to CLOY, I just want my normal life back. She laughed so hard and said you better be since you are hooked on shipping than preparing meals for us. 

As a single mom, it’s so hard to balance 3 jobs and taking care of your kids. And now, shipping is my 4th and should I say primary job since there’s this pandemic. I spent hours when I wake up and before going to bed, I am restless without reading or watching, researching about them. Harder than my jobs I should say. 

I pray desperately and vehemently (I pray harder for them than my own lovelife), hoping one day when I wake up, we will reach our destination and dock. I am waiting to be my old self again. 

Please BINJIN give me a sound mind. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

Does it matter who we all think is the slightly bigger star or who had more success in dramas or who had more success in movies? I don’t think it matters to them. To me, what makes the pairing so special is that there is no better match for the one than the other. In terms of looks, talent, success, wealth, personality, values, compatibility - they have found the perfect match in each other 

• Like 6
  • Love 11
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi Binjin Shippers

Let's spread love here, shall we? Don't compare the two of them, it makes it very uncomfortable in this forum that is supposed to be a shippers paradise for Binjin. I am sorry if the article I posted resulted in this unwarranted comparison of success. I will remove that article if it had led to this unfortunate streams of posts.

36 minutes ago, Giang said:

I do not see any points in comparing the two. I saw that some fans of SYJ like to quote the numbers and statistics to show that SYJ is more successful than HY in cinema's perspectives. Nevertheless, they have their own strengths, HB is also very successful in his dramas career. He is very humble to say that he can lean on SYJ's fame, but please, do not take this into account seriously since they do not have any needs to lean on any others (if that's not the case, pls bear in minds that even TN movie is not successful as expected with these two stars!). So please, stop quoting the statistics to show something as somebody is stronger, richer, more famous, more achievements, etc or any. This is the place of love and in here, we just need mutual love, respect and faith, not the size of fame or success or properties. Please don't quote, don't compare any longer. The more you do that, the more shippers like me feel you do not respect these lovely couple. Let's hope for their awards and more happy news to come! Happy week ahead, everyone!

WELL SAID!! Let's focus on happy news, happy chats and happy delulu shipping! Both are successful in their own rights. Plus, we love them together because of how much they complete each other. Let's spread more love!

4 hours ago, BinJinshipperfromIndia said:

I am an entertainment journalist in India. And I am a sucker for entertainment content. Especially Rom-Coms and MeloDramas. As you may know India Produces largest number of films in the world. But off late none of the Indian or Hollywood movies have impressed me... I was more into watching documentary and there was a time when I went through all the videos on Youtube related to North Korea. I found it to be strangely  interesting.

My friend who knew I was missing watching good romantic dramas recommended me to watch K-Dramas. She has asked me to begin with The Heirs ( Inheritors on Netflix).

Beginning of 2020, out if boredom started watching the Heirs. I stumbled upon CLOY by chance. 
Right after the first episode of the heirs, Netflix recommendation flashed on The screen... it was Crash Landing On You !!! 

It automatically began and Oh boy!! I was glued... (my previous knowledge about NK through the documentaries also increased my interest.)

But I realised that the drama did not have all the episodes.... 

While I was on episode 4, I googled  HB and SYJ and saw swoon interviews. The very moment I fell for their off screen chemistry... 

I wanted to see them married. The way HB looks at her... Oh my god :heart:

It is to die for. 

The wait for episodes each weekend beecame so frustrating after that! 

Nevertheless, I fell in love with the romance genre again. Best best drama i have seen in a very long time...

My life changed post Feb 16th. :love:

I watched CLOY 8 times already and keep watching the Swoon compilations, BTS... almost every day. Listen to the album all the time.. sing the songs. 

Last three months I cant sleep without looking at BinJin! 

I have watched both HB and SYJs dramas on Netflix (whatever is available). All interviews on youtube...

(by the way BinJin  videos compiled by ITSMEEHLALA are also good source of looking at them) 

But coming across this forum was like a gift. I have read each and every comment on this forum ( spending sleepless nights) and I am glad  I found people who feel and think alike and share a common goal... to See HB and SYJ married. :heart: 

Even amidst grim CoVID 19 scenario across the World... and being locked up in my apartment for more than two months now,   Waiting for BinJin to announce their wedding has become my only hope for a better tomorrow. 

This post is too long, you will hear from me from time to time... 

You have my support shippers.
Love from India :grin:

Welcome to this Shippers Paradise! It's so fascinating how so many fans and shippers share that it's their first time falling for a Kdrama or first time shipping a couple from a show. So many here share the same experience as you. Hope you continue to chat and post here, and enjoy your shipping journey with Binjin!

• Like 4
  • Love 5

8 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Is it just me? But I like HB’s look best as Capt Ri with short cropped hair, and also during the swoon interviews and Cloy press conference. He looked so damn hot there! :P

Me too. His bowled hair cut is good on him makes him look younger.

• Like 5
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, hallyu said:

Boston was in included in YJ’s porfolio since the end of 2018. I’m just not so sure if she had rejected the offer for Boston to accept Cloy as filming & drama schedule clashed. But the latest news is just released today as she updated her IG yesterday. I’m confused now

https://www.hancinema.net/korean_movie_Boston_1947.php

I have also seen many SYJ fans who said she did not accept Boston 1947 cuz filming has already started or even completed for the movie. I believe they would have done the due diligence cuz normally the fans follow every news, rumor, tidbits to get the most accurate update. As for Hancinema, I thot they usually take news from SK media and adapt from that? Which means they don't really write a lot of articles from original source? That's my impression cuz usually the most accurate news is from SK media, not english-based online entertainment media.

51 minutes ago, Loropetalum said:

People can resume holding a wedding ceremony in South Korea :phew: just saying kkkkk. So if any celebrity want to get married they can do it now. No one will bash them. 

CoughBinjincough if God wills. 

LOL! This is the best piece of news we have lately! Maybe that's why SYJ is laying low, she's busy planning. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

@GroceryShipper I think I have entered a whole new level of BINJIN shipping addiction - I'll lie down after making sure that this thread has died down a bit then I will wake up suddenly, grab my phone coz I feel I have been sleeping for too long. Only to realize that it's only been an hour or two. Then I will go back to reading the entries here, watching BTS, interviews for the next 3-4 hours until I fall asleep. Then would wake up again then repeat. But it's already morning so...:joy:

I wasn't kidding when I said I want my life back! I want my 8 hours of sleep back! :joy:Please, please HB and SYJ. Please get married soon. I may need to see a psychiatrist after all of these. :lol:

@Felizak@t Let me know when you find a psychiatrist or rehab for BinJin shippers :tears: This weekend has been good to us though :)

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, Onewaytrain said:

@BinJinSuperFan Hi, you need to remove the images/videos/gifs from your quote. It’s the soompi forum rules. 

Shippers.. almost everyday there will be some quotes with images. I remembered the moderators close this forum before to clean up the posts. Can we just adhere to the simple rule 5 of not quoting images/videos/gifs? It just take less than 1 min to remove those images, not too hard right? Thanks

Removed & edited. Thanks. I had to go to my desktop computer to remove it. I had a headache trying to remove from my mobile phone :))

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Seri2020 said:

@Felizak@t Let me know when you find a psychiatrist or rehab for BinJin shippers :tears: This weekend has been good to us though :)

Hahaha! At first, I was to suggest that we create a support group in order to cope once this ship docks but we'll be doomed coz we will just be talking about them and ship them some more. :lol: 

Those pink bubbles over the weekend were a breath of fresh air :wub: but didn't help with my darkening eyebags at all. :lol: I am like a security guard on duty who volunteered to take another person's shift after finishing mine coz I want to be awake in case something bigger happens. :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

You know what, every time when someone join our ship, instead of saying welcome to our ship I just want to say “hi, thank you for joining our addiction group. Where there’s no way out”. :D

Me praying BinJin coming out soon and get married (I think this will cure our pathetic addiction) so we all can go back to our normal life. First time being a shipper and probably this will be the last. Symptoms are varied but man, it’s not for a faint hearted person. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 19
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, iamjelbel said:

you are not alone. I spend more hours shipping than doing house chores. In between work, i sneak and read about them. 

I once told my daughter who introduced me to CLOY, I just want my normal life back. She laughed so hard and said you better be since you are hooked on shipping than preparing meals for us. 

As a single mom, it’s so hard to balance 3 jobs and taking care of your kids. And now, shipping is my 4th and should I say primary job since there’s this pandemic. I spent hours when I wake up and before going to bed, I am restless without reading or watching, researching about them. Harder than my jobs I should say. 

I pray desperately and vehemently (I pray harder for them than my own lovelife), hoping one day when I wake up, we will reach our destination and dock. I am waiting to be my old self again. 

Please BINJIN give me a sound mind. 

LOL! Glad to know i am not alone in this craziness! My free time actually revolves around this forum, CLOY, BTS, IVs, shippers IG posts-on repeat mode. This is really going to be my First and Last Ship. I never thought sailing will be hazardous to my mental health until i boarded BinJin ship.:wub:

Fellow shippers, this forum is about HB and SYJ TOGETHER and not as individuals. Let us not bring one above the other. I believe we all acknowledge that they are EQUALS and complement each other. Let us not lose track of our common wishes for them: a blissful marriage. Love!Love! :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 11

12 minutes ago, PrettyNoona said:

You know what, every time when someone join our ship, instead of saying welcome to our ship I just want to say “hi, thank you for joining our addiction group. Where there’s no way out”. :D

Me praying BinJin coming out soon and get married (I think this will cure our pathetic addiction) so we all can go back to our normal life. First time being a shipper and probably this will be the last. Symptoms are varied but man, it’s not for a faint hearted person. 

@PrettyNoona If only someone warned me when I was about to board........ I would have boarded still! Coz I am an inquisitive cat that would want to know what this is all about. Plus the BINJIN candies that were distributed in line were so yummy! Can't resist!:lol:

But yeah, there should be a note or something by the door saying that ",hi, thank you for joining our addiction group. Where there’s no way out”. :Dcomplete with that grin then a wink after "you may need a psychologist or psychiatrist or something after this docks" ;)

:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

BinJin’s reactions to fans war in this shipping paradise.

Someone asked if SYJ agrees to do lingeri shoots for their products via an IG fan account. They might have seen her photos wearing bikinis. HB will reject the offer for sure

Keep-calm-and-carry-on-scan.jpg

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 9

1 hour ago, cloyfan said:

Does it matter who we all think is the slightly bigger star or who had more success in dramas or who had more success in movies? I don’t think it matters to them. To me, what makes the pairing so special is that there is no better match for the one than the other. In terms of looks, talent, success, wealth, compatibility - they have found the perfect match in each other 

Love your contents here my dear.

Pls co-shippers we must refrain from using the word comparison to both of our loves BinJin couple...love doesn't measure how loaded you are and how high your status is and how promising your achievements are. all of these beautiful adjectives are from above who bestowed us as  gifts for our hardwork which cannot be boasted. And when you love someone you have to put action to your word LOVE  as it comprises of understanding, patience and humbleness towards each other and not only to your beloved but rather the people around you too. Thus, we just have to be grateful of what BinJin have with each other. Their monetary capacity is a big bonus to them and to their relationship too. I just love knowing that yejin does her best to lie low and give her time to her interests more than her work. I think she is now nurturing the gift of love as she is already been working so hard since day 1 of her debut as an actress. And so she let her partner do the greater heights of work now. We all have seen everywhere hyunbin having lots of works back to back CF. Lets be happy on that matter. Lets open our heart to be happy and support on him. I hope its for their future we claim in Jesus Name Amen. About yejin on the other hand yes she can accept any offer if she wanted to like for example as we knew there have been an offer before, The boston 1947 but it been silent now maybe she turn it down and the pirates 2 as well was being turned down. Shippers bear in mind if you're worried about her income, always think she already have that profit ( deduction of the capital where the capital is back to its original position back as safety net BANK) from her investment to more or less US$6million. This 6million itself guys remember its US dollar. And she is single when having this huge amount of profit. So even if she dont have work for 2yrs alone she still can survive paying their utilities bill and her employees ( from head to toe to personal driver).

So therefore please be in one mind in PRAYER to support them together for their future on why we are on this shipping thread. Yes later part after building their foundation to have a solid family perhaps gradually she will come back to work. Cheers for their love and future!!! :innocent:

• Love 8
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

@PrettyNoona If only someone warned me when I was about to board........ I would have boarded still! Coz I am an inquisitive cat that would want to know what this is all about. Plus the BINJIN candies that were distributed in line were so yummy! Can't resist!:lol:

I'll take this as the cat shipping. Whatever happens, your cat is to blame :lol:

• LOL 5

We know there will always be inequality between a man and a woman especially talking about Gender pay gap which is way too sensitive of a topic to be discussed. So, let us not go that route especially if we are discussing BINJIN. The numbers doesn’t define them. Let us not put too much emphasis on trivial matters not related to their love story for we believe in the alchemy that is - BINJIN .

There is no need for comparison, instead let us celebrate each individuals for their own talents and contributions to the entertainment industry for without them we won’t be having this forum of logical and intelligent conversations, of sharing the same delusions, experiences, the countless laughs and banters and etc’s. the constant sharing of giddiness and love.

We are dealing with a lot right now(COVID-19 included). Let us not dampen each other spirits by the constantly doubting. It is always understandable, but try to shake it off before it gets into you and always go back to where everything started. We will always have that #grocerystore receipt and tons of BTS, interviews to swoon us over and over. Their presence is ubiquitous amongst us. Let us remember why we are here, we are shippers not naysayers. I have to keep stressing this out because we always fall astray when there is drought of news about our BINJIN.

I’ll leave this with a quote from Sleepless in Seattle - When you’re attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously, so what we know as Fate is two neuroses knowing that they’re a perfect match for each other. This screams so BINJIN:wub:.

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1