[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

14 hours ago, eLizza said:

So my question is," Which OST reminds you the most about CLOY or rather gives that saudade feeling."?

Here I am again!!! The hospital kiss and the snowstorm hug from Swoon cuts uses this and ohhhh my heart... :wub: I need a close friend now.

• Like 5
  • Love 4

On 3/23/2020 at 8:38 AM, PrettyNoona said:

Wow, thank you for posting this. Thanks to the person who put everything together in this video. I wish SYJ & HB could watch this. Such an amazing journey with so many lovely memories. 

Shippers: only time will tell... :wub:

This was shared in twitter... a good read...https://www.hancinema.net/son-ye-jin--i-do-not-like-similar-appearance--35706-amp.html

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, eLizza said:

I don't know if  it is appropriate to post it here but if it isn't I will delete it later on.

Anyways I was getting bored and as nowadays we can feel the Binjin drought with less content to discuss on, let me ask a question. We know all the CLOY OSTs are phenomenal. So my question is," Which OST reminds you the most about CLOY or rather gives that saudade feeling."?

My answer:

Although I have many fav osts from this drama but the one that is closest to my heart is undoubtedly "Sigriswil". Whenever I listen to this song ,it gives out a special feeling and all those CLOY scenes get flashed across my mind as I start missing it.While other osts are pleasant to hear and remind me of certain scenes but Sigriswil makes me relieve all their bittersweet moment while recollecting CLOY as a whole. #SAUDADE:tears:

#WithdrawalSymptomsEvenAfter1.5month

I like Sunset by Davichi , Flower and Sigriswil. :wub: I even have my CLOY playlist on Joox. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Just now, Sukma Anggraini said:

I like Sunset by Davichi , Flower and Sigriswil. :wub: I even have my CLOY playlist on Joox. 

My top favs in no particular order are Sigriswil, Sunset,Here I am,But its Destiny,Photo of my mind by Song Ga In. The ost by Crush is also very nice to hear but the above 5 are my UF.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Hi all..ive downloaded the OST of CLOY in my phone and play it repeatedly in my car driving to work..my fave is I give u my heart by IU and even downloaded the English version...sometimes i imagine Yejin walking down the aisle with this as bacground..even the lyrics..oh how it applies to them:heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

25 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Sunset,Here I am,But its Destiny,Photo of my mind by Song Ga In. The ost by Crush is also very nice to hear but the above 5 are my UF.

For me my fav is here i am again and sunset,i already downloaded it on my phone,.and also i memorize those song (chorus only) i cant take it the other words coz its hard to pronounce since its korean language.

I really like this song,.it melts my heart when i remember the scene o f CLOY.

Ohh my delulu mind..

#ingrocerywetrust

• Like 2
  • Love 3

@mcavalerio & @BinJin-shopper to delete videos or image you quoted. 

Inside the quote box, click right below the pic / video and press backspace / delete until the video / photos are gone. 

Then, to write your comment or post, click below the quote box and type as usual. 

Before you hit submit, just make sure u did not accidentally quote images or videos. 

• Like 4

@eLizza 

Hi there! Silent reader and one of the BinJin superfans here! You know what? I’ve downloaded the whole Cloy OST and ironically I keep on holding myself not to play those songs. Why? Because it makes me sad thinking that the drama has ended and my purple heart ever and genuinely wishes that HB and SYJ will be a true couple. This I believe is beyond what I’ve expected of me not being over with CLOY. Huhuhu. I know most of us experience this kind of feeling. Listening to Cloy’s OST is not giving me any help as a matter of fact, I can’t help thinking of those scenes that hit me hard. 

Hoping and praying for this 2 wonderful people who stole our hearts in every simple actions they do. 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

friends we don’t want another fight. many of shippers in this forum are YJ fans but that’s not the matter. we ship a very BEAUTIFUL COUPLE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE so please don’t argue about these things. 

we don’t know them in person so let’s talk about how beautiful they are as a couple. 

Please respect both of them. Hyun Bin is a wonderful man and YJ is a very beautiful woman (both inside and outside), so cheer up friends.

LOVE and PEACE :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 15

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

My fav would always be Sigriswil, especially when I need to accelerate while driving and I love The Man by hyun bin even though not in CLOY OST, but to me that’s KTP singing from his heart. You could almost hear his heart pouring out to you with his rendition. 

I also learned that HB has been playing the piano since he was younger..in YT..he has a rendition of MISTY..which is a Classic..The guy is an old soul..downloaded and love that as well...

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Yanny62 said:

https://vimeo.com/386855499

Another TN interview but just with SYJ. I haven't seen this either and she talked a bit about her romantic life with references to her other works. I put this in the spoilers because there are mentions of other actors. 

Whatttt she said she wanted to marry twice at 5:33... lol

The host said only those who have dated you would know (your romantic style).. and she said yeah they might have different opinions. She seems to have dated a lot of other guys? I wonder if she was dating HB already when this interview was filmed.

Also I wonder if she would play that hand wrestling game with HB. 

Thanks for the videos, very insightful.   I also thought she didn't take her self seriously when she said she wanted te marry twice. :lol: 

The host said: ''only those who have dated you would know, right?'' She said: ''That's possible. They might have a different opinion hehehe''. It's still a blur to me her dating life, but what I understood through this forum and episode of master in the house she is very private... In master of the house episode 46 she mentioned going to a place where she has many beautiful memories with her ex-boyfriend (serious tone, but also laughing). Turned out it was the place she shot 'A moment to Remember' with her co-star. The cast thought she was cool mentioning an ex-boyfriend. She is a jokester haha. 

@eLizza I legit cannot finish any CLOY OST song right now because I really get emotional like I remember which scene was this when it was played. I am too invested in CLOY. Anyway, I still like all of them just because it reminds me of BinJin/CLOY. 

I must say the drought is very real. Just hearing new news about them like the CF/IG post makes me really excited. I wonder when and what project will SYJ have this year. Plus with all the things happening this year that some people wish that 2020 would just restart, I’m really glad CLOY/BinJin came to my life. I only know SYJ since SITR, while HB from MOTA/SG, but now I’m happy that I get to discover more Korean movies through them because I usually just watch Kdramas. But I still cannot finish SITR because I am remembering HB now. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, eLizza said:

So my question is," Which OST reminds you the most about CLOY or rather gives that saudade feeling."?

It's Sigriswil for me.

It reminds me of the beautiful ending scene of cloy in switzerland and it calms me instantly! I even play this during my meditation time! 

The feeling it gives is almost like "everything will be fine at the end".

• Like 6
  • Love 6

"And if you’ve watched it, you’ll have no doubt noticed—in between bouts of tears and laughter—that stars You Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin (who might be dating, by the way…) wear some hella wrist candy by Swiss watchmaker Chopard."

The writer is lowkey shipper. :lol:

Spoiler

Edit: WAIT. You Hyun Bin? Lmao

Edited by elabanana
  • Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3