[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

8 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

I agree that HB is a perfect match for YJ, although I disagree SYJ is much bigger than him in SK. I also disagreed with those who praised him for dating his ex, who they said was a much bigger star than him at the time. Once stars get to a certain level, they're top stars. Depending on their work, they might shine brighter but they're still considered creme de la creme stars. It's nice when a couple gets together and they help each other shine brighter. As HB says, he will do everything he can to make his woman look prettier. :love:

Boy is working non stop: one of YJ's ideal traits in a man is a man who works hard at his job.

Lots to look forward to...sending good dreams and hopes fulfilled their way!!

I was only referring to acting and awards. :D Sorry, I should have mentioned it since that was the topic when I wrote it before. But I can't find it anymore. This page is moving so fast! :lol:

But yes, they are both A-listers in their own right no doubt. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Argh.....And I can't fight this feeling anymore 
I've forgotten what I started fighting for 
It's time to bring this ship into the shore 
And throw away the oars, forever

Please Binjin my lovelies have mercy on our souls and don’t keep us waiting in limbo anymore!! 

• Like 4
  • Love 6

5 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Argh.....And I can't fight this feeling anymore 
I've forgotten what I started fighting for 
It's time to bring this ship into the shore 
And throw away the oars, forever

Please Binjin my lovelies have mercy on our souls and don’t keep us waiting in limbo anymore!! 

They are so beautiful together, not just looks wise, its a match made in heaven!!!!!!

• Love 10

9 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I don’t wanna wait til July! :blink: This shipping business is already emotionally draining me out, I need it to reach its destination soon :lol: I promise myself I won’t ever ship anyone else after Binjin, they are a special case, my first and last. Shipping takes too much time, effort, not to mention the emotional roller coaster.....who knew shipping could be so hard :sweatingbullets:  

I feel you! I heard myself saying that before, but here I am, doing the same thing all over again:lol:. My first shipping was a success and I am seeing the same thing and having the same feeling with BINJIN. I hardly ship, but when I do, I do it passionately with the intent of  protecting them from the gaggle of people who are full of negativities and doubts. That is why it is so hard to separate yourself when you feel like they are being attack, your instinct is to protect them. I sometimes go to work with less sleep which is a No-No because I need my brain to function analytically. I am always thinking, I will screw up work and get fired:lol: if I continue doing this, going to work like I just inhaled or on drugs. I swear I’ll stop doing this to myself because it is literally, taking a toll on my life and work, but here comes BINJIN, be darn! I am not quitting till I see my BINJIN married and happy with their cutie patooties in tow. So, the goal for now, is to see through BINJIN till the end and not screw up my work along the way:lol:.

Btw, are there Dummies for fangirling ever written or sold on any bookstore? I need one badly!

• Like 5
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

I have Korean colleagues at work and they are shocked to see how our Latino colleagues give each other “besos/kisses” or even side hugs at work when they greet each other. They said in South Korea it’s very unthinkable and you don’t usually have any physical contact with your colleagues even if it’s just putting your arm around the other’s shoulder. So seeing them in their BTS with all the skinship especially the one with the green screen and the friendly hug during the wrap up party really tells you something. Any South Koreans here that can clarify this?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 8

42 minutes ago, girlpepper said:

I feel you! I heard myself saying that before, but here I am, doing the same thing all over again:lol:. My first shipping was a success and I am seeing the same thing and having the same feeling with BINJIN. I hardly ship, but when I do, I do it passionately with the intent of  protecting them from the gaggle of people who are full of negativities and doubts. That is why it is so hard to separate yourself when you feel like they are being attack, your instinct is to protect them. I sometimes go to work with less sleep which is a No-No because I need my brain to function analytically. 

Btw, are there Dummies for fangirling ever written or sold on any bookstore? I need one badly.

Haha! I think we all are, in one way or another, in the same situation. Some not so much but like you, I badly need that book for Dummies. I just got done with finals and for sure I can do better but with BinJin,  the supposedly 100% time spent on studying was reduced to 5%.  I am so guilty for using studying as an excuse but in reality I was fangirling on our OTP. 

• LOL 9

SYJ is really friendly with all of her costars and can be touchy at times (make her more charming), she is not afraid of skinship, can initial a hug. But the things that make HB clearly different compared with other costars is that they did grocery shopping together in LA

SYJ with her costars

Spoiler

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, citron said:

SYJ is really friendly with all of her costars and can be touchy at times (make her more charming), she is not afraid of skinship, can initial a hug. But the things that make HB different compared with other costars is that they did grocery shopping together in LA

SYJ with her costars

Hide contents

It's not just the grocery shopping, everything from BTS to interviews, the level of comfort between them is way beyond any of her previous partners. The fact that audiences saw the chemistry in "The Negotiation", with them barely sharing any screen time together speaks volumes.

• Like 5
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

I just want to say that YJ has some really die hard fans. 

They say thanks to YJ’s friends for nominating her on her behalf, they remind her stylist to dress her well at Baeksang, they like & comment on YJ’s comments on her friend’s IGs, they keep checking who YJ follows & unfollows, how fast her posts gain likes & comments, they follow all her friends/ stylists to know when YJ likes or makes comments on their IGs so that they know that she is still alive

Man, the stalking level has hit to the roof :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy0f164ZRAciQYXEdoVKE

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

3 hours ago, hallyu said:

I just want to say that YJ has some really die hard fans. 

They say thanks to YJ’s friends for nominating her on her behalf, they remind her stylist to dress her well at Baeksang, they comment on YJ’s comments on her friend’s IG, they keep checking who YJ follows & unfollow, they follow all her friends/ stylist to know when YJ likes or makes comments on their IG

Man, the stalking level has hit to the roof :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy0f164ZRAciQYXEdoVKE

Stalking a person's social media is way too much work for me - it's akin to contact tracing with the CoViD-19 .... tracing likes to other likes ... tracing people exposed to someone infected.  Not comparing SYJ's IG to the virus; on the contrary, any post she makes gives me happy energy.  She can easily close her IG and still exist as a famous celebrity - HB does. But she chooses to keep it open ... that's a big thing!  So whatever she prefers to share with the world - let's be grateful.  Let's give her the space to interact with her family & friends via IG without every "Like" scrutinized.  There are other sources of updates about them i.e. Korean entertainment media, Dispatch, Vlogs, etc. 

And for shippers interested in the Korean fan's perspective on our BinJin's skinship , I refer you to Duckhu TV on YouTube. ( May have been cited before by others.)  It has 2 young Korean girls, very fluent in both English & Korean, who reacted to BinJin's CLoY BTS.  And these two believed, amidst all the screaming & fangirling,  that HB & SYJ are together IRL!  

From the mouths of babes ...

• Like 4
  • Love 3

It's Monday and I need to beat some deadlines at work but for the past few days, I was not able to fully concentrate on work and other stuff because I always find myself stalking SYJ and HB and anything related to them. And so right now I find my thoughts wondering why SYJ is not appearing in new CF after CLOY. This, despite her and HB's respective popularity has soared even higher in SK and the whole world.  I am sure they both get a lot of endorsements offers. HB has been accepting a few CFs but nothing from SYJ. I have come to conclusions that she either 1.) wants to have a good rest after working like a 'cow' for the past months (very unlikely for her - she is called SO-YeJin  for a reason) 2.) is busy doing the preparations for their wedding while the groom is working for a living 3.) tired after doing no. 2 and the 'event'  4.) in 'hiding' (after 1, 2, 3) for a reason that I am not allowed to say here (I will leave the imagination to you). Gotta go back to work :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

@jinjin I don't  mean to rebutt you but what's the point in comparing them both. " All is fair in LOVE & war!" They have reached the pinnacle of success in the film industry through years of hardwork, passion & diligence to their work. They each earned the respect & admiration of the fans all over the world  & fellow actors/ actresses because of their superb acting skills honed through years of learning & self-discipline. Likewise, their very impeccable persona & grounded, humble & selfless personality made them both a role model among young actors & actresses. No amount of words could describe the perfectness of these individuals. They're match made in heaven, meant to be together, soulmates. Meeting each other & being together are their preordained path of life. Fighting! 

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, girlpepper said:

I feel you! I heard myself saying that before, but here I am, doing the same thing all over again:lol:. My first shipping was a success and I am seeing the same thing and having the same feeling with BINJIN. I hardly ship, but when I do, I do it passionately with the intent of  protecting them from the gaggle of people who are full of negativities and doubts. That is why it is so hard to separate yourself when you feel like they are being attack, your instinct is to protect them. I sometimes go to work with less sleep which is a No-No because I need my brain to function analytically. I am always thinking, I will screw up work and get fired:lol: if I continue doing this, going to work like I just inhaled or on drugs. I swear I’ll stop doing this to myself because it is literally, taking a toll on my life and work, but here comes BINJIN, be darn! I am not quitting till I see my BINJIN married and happy with their cutie patooties in tow. So, the goal for now, is to see through BINJIN till the end and not screw up my work along the way:lol:.

Btw, are there Dummies for fangirling ever written or sold on any bookstore? I need one badly!

agree with you! BinJin is my third ship, and my two previous ships were not successful, so I really hope this one is gonna lead to the altar hahaha

Thank God I found this forum, I thought it's not normal to wanting two people to end up in real life, glad I'm not the only one :D

I promise to myself that BinJin will be my last ship. I'm always thinking about them really and really wish to hear some confirmation so I can somehow go back to my old self before shipping them hahaha

• Like 3
  • Love 3

According to today news from HanCinema, SYJ has confirmed the feature film "Boston 1947" as her next project, but shooting has stalled due to the COVID-19 epidemic

I’ve got a mixed feeling now. I’m happy that YJ has chosen to work with Ha Jung Woo (Box Office King), but how about the marriage plan? Han Cinema should be a trustworthy source as they have the biggest database on Korean movie industry. They have deleted The Pirates 2 in YJ’s portfolio after new casts were confirmed, they are up to dated then

photo990982.jpg

[HanCinema's News] Son Ye-jin Participates in Gratitude Challenge

By William Schwartz on 2020/05/10 at 17:10 

photo1182993.jpg

Son Ye-jin recently made a post on her Instagram account where she engaged in the Gratitude Challenge, which has been popular on South Korean social media lately. Son Ye-jin singled out Song Yoon-ah and Lee Min-jung as persons whose work she has long admired and said that she wanted to greet them.

Son Ye-jin then moved on to thanking COVID-19 responders for doing their best to protect people in these difficult times. Son Ye-jin offered them a strong heartfelt thanks. She expressed respect for their toil and urged them to stay strong in the situation. Son Ye-jin appeared in "Crash Landing on You" earlier this year. She has confirmed the feature film "Boston 1947" as her next project, but shooting has stalled due to the COVID-19 epidemic.

Written by William Schwartz

https://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-news-son-ye-jin-participates-in-gratitude-challenge-141242.html

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, girlpepper said:

I sometimes go to work with less sleep which is a No-No because I need my brain to function analytically. I am always thinking, I will screw up work and get fired:lol:

Haha I can totally relate to this. But even so I've given too much of my time in shipping them, I still sneak out of work just to be updated by reading this forum. You know that fear of missing out :D

3 hours ago, sy_glad said:

I am so guilty for using studying as an excuse but in reality I was fangirling on our OTP. 

Same here. I let my husband do the cooking because I'm pretending to be busy at work. Btw, with the current situation we are both working from home. Whenever he goes near me, I change my screen to something work related :D

2 hours ago, BinJinshipperfromIndia said:

The wait for episodes each weekend beecame so frustrating after that! 

I watched episodes 1-14 in just 2 days. When I looked at episode 15 it was not released yet so I have to wait for that. While waiting, I suffered insomnia since I couldn't sleep property as I was always thinking of what could be the ending. Apparently, a lot sufferred more than me :D

And those eyebag comments. If only eyebags can be sold, we are now filthy rich :)

Looking at BinJin's latest photos: just like Yang Kyung Won (Pyo Chi Su) said "To be honest, we really don't know, but since they are good man and good lady it's good to look at them when the two of them stayed together like this. Ah they looked good like my eyes got cleansed."

Thank God for this beautiful sight :heart: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4