[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

31 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

And Ye Jin can tell how his cologne smells like. :lol:

@chocolate fondue you need to have faith as a shipper. How can you be a shipper when you have doubt with the ship. Same irl, You can't board a ship if you do not have trust to the captain isn't it. In addition, you also need to take risk as a shipper. The ship might sail or sink. Anyways you need to decide to stay or to jump off. It's your call.

You said you want answers to your doubts and we had talked 323 pages about it since July 2019 (the day this thread is created). 

If you have doubts, i guess you better just be their fan respectively. 

Regarding his reactions, they recorded A LOT of PROMOTIONAL VIDEOS FOR NETFLIX the same day as their Press Conference. You can see from their outfits. I bet they do it for the whole day since morning, so it is logical that at some points they are tired and they might not smiling as much. To me he looked shocked because he did not prepare what ratings he should expect. But he gave a smooth answer like no one else. Using their ship name that he suggested. 2 Ri (Dooley) and it means 2 2. 

Amen to that sister. Love the 22 reference :heart: In my delulu mind, forgive me I have stage 4 Binjinitis, that’s their anniversary. That selca taken  9/22 swoooon. 

• Like 7
  • Love 6

Hint: 22 means way even more. That’s why he immediately picked up on the idea when the liked minded fan said 22 for the ratings and he insisted ratings 22 since then! And YJ was like she was so afraid he would say something wrong 

Bin, you cannot fool me with the RiRi la. I quote you my fav part from sigriswil ok:  I was there for you, you were there for me, we know

i never say more than I should, mr Jung hi hi 

hope you still alive cos you caught me on a very free day 

• Like 2
  • LOL 19
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Hint: 22 means way even more. That’s why he immediately picked up on the idea when the liked minded fan said 22 for the ratings and he insisted ratings 22 since then! And YJ was like she was so afraid he would say something wrong 

Mr Kim, you cannot fool me with the RiRi la. I quote you my fav part from sigriswil ok:  I was there for you, you were there for me, we know 

:joy: you are quite witty sis... 

September 22,2018 is there anniv.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

I see many people doing reruns of CLOY.. Anyone here who hasn't?

Me! When CLOY finale concluded, the only thing that would come to mind, as I was overwhelmed by some emotion, was that everything was beautiful. Doori were beautiful, the setting was so beautiful, the chalet was beautiful, the song Sigriswil played on cue when Binnie appeared over the hill as Yejin looked for him from their love nest was so beautiful, my heart still skips a beat just watching that scene, and the ending with the drone shot and their kiss was so beautiful. Firstly, a diehard romantic that I am, I want to keep that beautiful memory  precious. Secondly, it's still painful even to listen to CLOY OSTs. So, no I haven't gotten around to doing a CLOY rerun yet. But the BTSs are a different ballgame altogether. I would watch them on repeat and still have a silly smile on my face everytime :rolleyes:... 

• Like 9
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Loveumore said:

:joy: you are quite witty sis... 

September 22,2018 is there anniv.

I cannot tell la. You know I have to be responsible to mr Jung since he watching me. And I cannot lose my job also. I drop hints here and you all clever people can go dissect 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Oh yes the cologne and he did smelled really nice the last time I went really close to him at his taiwan fan meet. Just pity i cannot get to smell his hair cos I am not tall enough la 

oh back to the kakaotalk again! 
So HB you said you only used emojis with your gf ya, and you sure know how to use them well with mrs Kim, I really like your choice of emojis there! 
like old husband and wife 

please mr Jung, I know you are watching me but I am not encouraging any shipping really, I just say what I see only. I am very controlled already, I only hint hint when all I actually really want to do is to spam a whole page full of findings. 
Really...제발 

Seems like someone is more interested in your stand rather than about BInJin. :lol:

This is a shipping forum, don't restrict yourself from the fun. ;)

OMG, you met HB realife???? Ok, now I am a bit jealous.... :lol: 

• LOL 14

5 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

I cannot tell la. You know I have to be responsible to mr Jung since he watching me. And I cannot lose my job also. I drop hints here and you all clever people can go dissect 

Not to worry with mr Jung lah:blush: we make him puzzled... go round and round. Why don't we ask mr Jung to join us here then haha

• LOL 4

31 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

Seems like someone is more interested in your stand rather than about BInJin. :lol:

This is a shipping forum, don't restrict yourself from the fun. ;)

OMG, you met HB realife???? Ok, now I am a bit jealous.... :lol: 

lol you have not been reading my posts have you? I am a bored gija today so I post a lot and I had lots of fun today already! 

don’t be jealous, it’s my job to thank for. Who else do you like? I can share if they smell nice if I have met them before? Lol 

@Loveumore  no I have to be rational also, you guys don’t want another denial statement to come out right? 

Edited to add:

wait omg suddenly I remembered YJ did get to smell HB hair too at the hospital BTS, she pulled his head close to the nose, then she touched her face after that SO it must smell NICE ya?? 

oh and the ring BTS, did you all see he was telling her let’s go towards the bed and she stopped him by saying “just look at me” LOL me 

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

4 hours ago, SoundOfSilence said:

Firstly, a diehard romantic that I am, I want to keep that beautiful memory  precious. Secondly, it's still painful even to listen to CLOY OSTs. So, no I haven't gotten around to doing a CLOY rerun yet. But the BTSs are a different ballgame altogether. I would watch them on repeat and still have a silly smile on my face everytime :rolleyes:... 

OMG I thought it was just me who found listening to CLOY OSTs to be painful!!!! :o:tears: I was the same as you, right after finishing the series I tried listening to the OSTs but couldn’t continue because it just felt painful for some reason I didn’t understand  — I thought I was being a total weirdo lol! In my case it got better after a few weeks though. Now I can do it and have started rewatching too :D

BTW... is it just me or these pics of them both in pajamas are giving naughty ideas lol... they are just SO HOT together!!!  :love:

ALSO I have a question for long-time SYJ fans!!! I was just rewatching the BTS clips and there’s a few times SYJ would laugh when she and HB are in the middle of intimate scenes and she would say “you’re so funny”... does she do that with her other co-stars??? I mean I love HB but surelyyy he’s not *that* funny, especially when they’re in a serious intimate scene!! I’m just speculating that maybe she’s being all giggly because she feels awkward kissing her BF....F in public lol! (I imagine if I were to kiss my bf in front of a crowd watching our every move I’d also be quite shy and giggly) I think with a co-star you have a strictly professional relationship with it’s easier to be all serious because you both know you’re just acting and it’s not real! Thoughts please?

Edited by shazbinjin
Added to avoid multiple posts
  • Like 16
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1