[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Nor Salimah Hassan said:

When there's never ending argument and fan wars regarding the koreaboo articles, the next day we got Binjin updates. Jinnie is to be featured on Peoples Magazine & latest pic of Binnie. I guess he prepared for the interview which is to be aired on the 5th. These updates hope can tone down the fan wars at least, as everyone will be focusing on the two. When we least expecting, then boom there is Binjin update. I foresee there'll be more coming!  Cheers people. 

I love that Koreabo article though! It slaps my face ten times haha..have a good vibes regardless of those fan wars..Both our OTP are soo hot and become hotter and hotter everyday..i need a fan!  A Portable fan haha..

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Finally we were able to see HB post quarantine..

As many people already figured it out, we may be having a HB content soon..

The lady is wearing something like a collar mic..Who knows another interview was scheduled .. preferably to be broadcasted on Japan..

BTW..he looks hottt!!

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Beanhandhk proving once again that they’re the best BinJin fans ever. I mean how did they even catch that? Guess HB proposed already and we’re just waiting for Yejin to answer :D. His little smile at the end of the video is so cute. He can’t hide it whenever he’s with her :wub:

also small rant but I’ll put it under spoiler because I don’t want to ruin the mood of the happy vibe in this video

Spoiler

Just want to say that karma is real and what goes around comes around. You can hate on us all you want but don’t give unnecessary hate on the actors themselves because of a stupid article that we/binjin had no part in. Every time we get hate on, we get new BinJin content so we don’t mind it. But please do not drag the artist into this. Binnie looks healthy and great today and Jinnie is enjoying her rest at home so please don’t bother them. At the end of the day they’re humans after all and those words on social media will bother them especially the ones that are written on HER IG. If you’re not a fan don’t follow her it’s really that simple.

• Like 16
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@Krystal. That Kakao Live chat and how much they were smiling while using the phones made me giggle and smile. Is this why she playing phone games a lot? Is she playing with him especially while he is away? :lol: So she checks her phone in the morning and on her phone before she goes to bed ^_^ Suddenly enjoys her cooking or was cooking recently? However, I thought she always enjoyed cooking. All her friends say how of a good cook she is. 

So we know what pretty much all their very close friends were doing on Chuseok. No updates on HB and SYJ were doing. I mean this is fine. We assume what they were most likely doing ^_^ Hopefully Binnie manage to get more rest and is well fed now. Is he going to finally relax more in October or is he going to be reading scripts and planning more future projects :lol: I sure hope he is deciding to rest more since he had said before that he can't handle hot weather and desert heat in Jordan and working non stop I assume you need almost over a month of recovery? He was away for 2 months.. :lol: I mean hope he still isn't jet lag too. It takes just as long to get over jet lag the longer you are away. 

• Like 8
  • Love 4

18 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Krystal. That Kakao Live chat and how much they were smiling while using the phones made me giggle and smile. Is this why she playing phone games a lot? Is she playing with him especially while he is away? :lol: So she checks her phone in the morning and on her phone before she goes to bed ^_^ Suddenly enjoys her cooking or was cooking recently? However, I thought she always enjoyed cooking. All her friends say how of a good cook she is. 

So we know what pretty much all their very close friends were doing on Chuseok. No updates on HB and SYJ were doing. I mean this is fine. We assume what they were most likely doing ^_^ Hopefully Binnie manage to get more rest and is well fed now. Is he going to finally relax more in October or is he going to be reading scripts and planning more future projects :lol: I sure hope he is deciding to rest more since he had said before that he can't handle hot weather and desert heat in Jordan and working non stop I assume you need almost over a month of recovery? He was away for 2 months.. :lol: I mean hope he still isn't jet lag too. It takes just as long to get over jet lag the longer you are away. 

Its the Kakao talk that's one of my favorite interviews they had. It reveals a lot of sugar that needed to coat both the Otp.. Same thing like you, everytime i see Hyun Bin so smiling sweetly, i giggled.. Hhmmm, ooooiiii Hyun Bin! more smile please..you've shown your deep dimples here a lot of time...

• Like 6

@Halinakorea especially for a guy who is known as an adjussi (bad with SNS and apps on phone) seems to be enjoying too much using this app on the phone and using kakao friends emojis :lol::Pandabulous:

They both really loosen up after the press con where they knew lots of people were watching and had to be more be careful what they say and do. I mean the Kakao Live Talk also barely started and then already seem like they should be in a room with just both of them talking to each other instead lol. I am glad the MC has known them both over the years too. That is why they are also very comfortable with her. She was the MC at his Seoul fan meeting in April. She had MC Jinnie before and had asked her thoughts on marriage back then. Didn't ask her during Kakao Live chat time. Understandable.. She knows they have rumors. It is weird to ask her thoughts of her and marriage with him there. Except she had to keep telling us how close they are.. how she could see how close they are.. Even had to question them if they use the same TV operator ^_^ Yea that live chat was sure fun.. Then later on they got asked about TN too much that they had to laugh that they keep getting asked about TN - where they barely worked together.

It would be cool to see Jinnie do action again even if it is just for a CF

action1.jpg 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I love that they are both super private.. You never really know what they are up to. Just one thing is for sure. Jinnie still not make a reappearance on her friends' instagram accounts :lol: Now she only sends food trucks? Just like Binnie when his team/him sends food trucks too lol.. 

One of my other favorite moments from Baeksang.

baeksang1.jpg

Just love how happy Jinnie looks seeing Binnie laughing hehe - And we know they are 6 feet apart since covid and social distancing is so evil lol. Why.. If covid wasn't happening, this would be a different kind of year.

:fullofhearts:

Also did Jinnie only do photoshoots in her recent CFs lately? lol. We still don't have an actual new CF from her other endorsements yet

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Good morning, Binjin shippers and soompi 

sharing a letter from our best boy, Hyun Bin. this was featured in NHK Japan early this morning. 

can I just say how proud and happy I am for both Hyun Bin and Ye Jin. They’re getting all the love, support and appreciation from so many people around the world. While we have agreed that maybe SOKOR is a bit impartial with the success of CLOY due to the touchy topic, many people have expressed their love towards CLOY and the main leads. And, it’s not just ONE article or two articles. So much articles have been written

But most of all, we support a couple/pair that knows how to appreciate the people around them. It really is very touching whenever they post, write and talk about the love and support they received and still receiving up to this day. It’s been close to 8 months post CLOY and The love they’re getting is getting stronger each day.

i dont know where I read it but I chanced upon a post or a tweet that HB is looking forward to the end of the drama because he doesn’t like it as much. that person got it all wrong or analyzed it according to her whim. Hyun Bin has so much love for this show and it is demonstrated in every heartfelt interview and letter he wrote for the fans. And no, i am not being delulu in case they chance upon my post. A person that talks about a drama 7 months after it ended with so much thought? He clearly :heart: the drama and everything in it to bits. 

• Like 8
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Samsam said:

i dont know where I read it but I chanced upon a post or a tweet that HB is looking forward to the end of the drama because he doesn’t like it as much. that person got it all wrong or analyzed it according to her whim. Hyun Bin has so much love for this show and it is demonstrated in every heartfelt interview and letter he wrote for the fans. And no, i am not being delulu in case they chance upon my post. A person that talks about a drama 7 months after it ended with so much thought? He clearly :heart: the drama and everything in it to bits. 

The one I read said he was looking forward to the end of the filming because he couldn’t wait to see the audiences reaction to the work - as they had all worked hard on the project. This is an understandable reaction if one is proud of one’s work and it has been a labor of love - you would want to see how it is received. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3

16 hours ago, Nor Salimah Hassan said:

When there's never ending argument and fan wars regarding the koreaboo articles, the next day we got Binjin updates. Jinnie is to be featured on Peoples Magazine & latest pic of Binnie. I guess he prepared for the interview which is to be aired on the 5th. These updates hope can tone down the fan wars at least, as everyone will be focusing on the two. When we least expecting, then boom there is Binjin update. I foresee there'll be more coming!  Cheers people. 

I heard from Binnie's fan that he had a business meeting yesterday there. 

Anyway, as expected Yejin did not accept the drama offer with Kang Ha Neul. I guess she will be busy preparing for her hollywood movie. But like she said in her fan meeting, she's still in talks and not sure yet. I hope and pray it will still push through. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2