[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

33 minutes ago, Intuition1 said:

I just finished reading what fanney wrote. I am still unconvinced, because if this happened and she knew HB declined projects with her because she declined to go out with him, SYJ would not have brought it up so casually and blame him for not accepting the projects. Moreover, she said in the Guru Show she was lonely around that time since no one asked her to go out. Why would she deny she was asked out? Can someone post the Guru Show where she said no one asked her out for several years? I really need to know how long this was and from what year to what year. I starting to doubt my own memory.

I still dont know if i should believe that story either for that same reason. SYJ would not be so casual about the matter of why HB declined potential past projects with her. She mentioned that more than once and i think deep down it hurt her a bit because she obviously followed HB's career and he was probably someone she wanted to share a project with earlier but he kept declining. Even then she was still excited when he accepted TN so she didnt resent him because of it. If she knew he kept doing that because she rejected his date offer, i think she would have been more resentful and view him as an egostical man. As a woman i know i would be extremely offended if i declined a date from someone and later on they let that influence our professional interactions. I just dont think that's the kind of man HB is. I think he simply declined past projects with SYJ because the roles did not suit his interest.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 3

@Intuition1 @jamy47 that is why I think regardless if JWS wanted them to meet it is because he wanted them to be friends as they are the same age and they could relate to each other in their careers more. However, they both have issues/insecurities then with their careers and more focused on their careers. I still don't think the timing would have been good they might just be friends from then on and nothing would happen now lol. Reading back in one of his interviews before he went into military?, he said there were a lot of dramas/melodramas happening right now and if it works out, he wanted to eventually do action movies. That is what happened post military and why he stopped taking on melodramas/dramas. So if he turned down projects to work with her, it could have either been a melodrama or it was a movie where his character didn't have more of a lead role. However, we will never find out how many project(s) he may have turned down. We just know by the time TN offer happened, SYJ was surprised HB went for the villain role, so it made her want to work on the movie even more. Looking back at what director nim mentioned he had them in mind since he was writing the screenplay (took over 4 years in the making). So he must have started 2013/2014 time? If it was 2014 time, it makes sense since they were both in the news so much with Fatal Encounter and The Pirates, plus by the time it came to PIFAN - they both got their awards together. :lol:;) So of course, he was more like they should be in my movie - why has no one cast them yet lol 

:heart4:

• Like 7
  • Insightful 3

11 hours ago, slowpoked said:

So they were staying at a resort while she's waiting to give birth? Still rich, I guess. It's just a weird setup though, with all the blankets and her hospital bag, etc., to be in the lobby of a resort. Unless they were waiting for an ambulance to take her to the hospital.

I don't think that pic was taken just when her friend was about to give birth, she was no longer in the US by then and as we can see in the schedule compiled by @Walk Kindly. This was likely taken during her SoCal vacation back in Dec 2017.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, kkwengsoyy said:

Hyun Bin's interview for Bench

I like the background of the photo shoot, with the brown paper covering the wall.. looks like the photoshoot was done somewhere last minute with paper to cover the wall. 

• LOL 9

3 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

Do you know when Spellbound was filmed? This movie would have been perfect for HB as costar for SYJ. I did not think there was much chemistry with her leading man in that movie and imagined HB in it. I know HB was busy doing Secret Garden in 2010, plus he was not single at the time.

Spellbound started filming in late December 2010 and wrapped in April 2011. SYJ was filming Spellbound when she made her Secret Garden cameo. HB went into military service in March that year. Maybe SYJ herself ended up not doing the project or it was something very early in their careers. Their film and drama choices are very different that it's not really surprising if HB turned down any projects that SYJ ended up doing. The only SYJ movie that fits HB's blockbluster genre type is The Tower but that was filmed while he was in the Marines. SYJ also never did another rom-com drama until CLOY. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

If anything at all, let's be grateful that Binnie and Jinnie met for TN and eventually have given us CLOY. What is even more beautiful is, we are witnesses to their growing and evolving love.

As such, everything else is immaterial. It does not matter whether they could have met and dated in their 20's, or whether they were offered to act together earlier, but one or the other turned it down. While I admit that it is fun to indulge in, whatever amount of analyzing, scrutinizing, researching and prodding we do, we will never know. Everything will just be speculative, and I can imagine BInJin having a laugh or two over things we discuss here. I am not saying it is wrong, just misdirected...instead, our energies should be forward looking and one that is positive. Quoting a cliche, one must view the glass as half full instead of half empty. That in mind, why should not be regretting what these two could have missed before, when there is so much to look for in their future. I have said it before and saying it again, whatever Higher Being governs the universe, the meeting of HB and SYJ truly occured at the appointed time. :heart:

Thank you for your timely insights, what you said is so true.

Sometimes we spend so much time and energy on the unimportant that we lost sight of what is important. Would like to add that I think above can also apply to a relationship. 

:winkx:

• Like 9
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Minariri13 said:

YES! IT IS THE BEST AMONG THE REST! Shr also has made a short story titled "Lucky", "7993", and "22" which all revolves around the current time about Jordan trips and such.

Thank you so so much for letting me know about those one shots. I am as thirsty for Coollssue content as I am for BinJin content..haha.. put these two together and it's my favourite 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, binyeji said:

I like the background of the photo shoot, with the brown paper covering the wall.. looks like the photoshoot was done somewhere last minute with paper to cover the wall. 

Lol I read a comment on twitter that the background is very Manila. 

This was definitely from the shoot his stylist first tease on her story. He was holding the orchid I now realized as I look back at it lol. So it was from around 18 days ago? 

I like how they used the pic of him w/ the flower a lot in the lifestyle one lol

• Like 5
  • Love 1

HB's shy reaction when being asked about SYJ 16 years ago. 

SYJ said in an interview from 2005 (April Snow movie promotion) that "I chose not to date a person I actually liked in the past".

So the theory that HB was trying to set up a date with SYJ and visited the set of AMTR 3x in 2003 - 2004 is possible. (a Twitter account saw news that HB visited AMTR set 3 times in an old forum).

Eb64VA8UwAAFTN1?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2
  • Unamused 6
  • Insightful 1

6 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

If anything at all, let's be grateful that Binnie and Jinnie met for TN and eventually have given us CLOY. What is even more beautiful is, we are witnesses to their growing and evolving love.

As such, everything else is immaterial. It does not matter whether they could have met and dated in their 20's, or whether they were offered to act together earlier, but one or the other turned it down. While I admit that it is fun to indulge in, whatever amount of analyzing, scrutinizing, researching and prodding we do, we will never know. Everything will just be speculative, and I can imagine BInJin having a laugh or two over things we discuss here. I am not saying it is wrong, just misdirected...instead, our energies should be forward looking and one that is positive. Quoting a cliche, one must view the glass as half full instead of half empty. That in mind, we should not be regretting what these two could have missed before, when there is so much to look for in their future. I have said it before and saying it again, whatever Higher Being governs the universe, the meeting of HB and SYJ truly occured at the appointed time. :heart:

This is so true! This is what I feel sometimes when I read the comments on this forum. Sometimes spending too much time in the past can blur our vision towards the present, and the future. 

• Like 12
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 3

The crazy photoshop skills and imaginative creativity of people never fail to amuse me. Caveat is to use this skill without offending anyone or over-stepping boundaries. This paticular one i came across twitter is a good example. SYJ be like strutting around in the blue Captain shirt. (Scene I believe is from TN)

NOTE: SYJ is not endorsing this product, just so its clear.

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 3