[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

Hi, am a late comer of this drama, but with its interesting storyline, I’m catching up real fast. However haven’t watch the latest episode with sub.

Let me just recap a bit from my understanding Gu Junhwi is a very rich man, even richer than Do Jinwoo since he is the largest shareholder of Intermark (I assumed Hong Yura gave up her shares to her sons when she becomes a judge & Jungyeom shares went to Junhwi when he dies. With that in mind even if he goes abroad with Cheong Ah, they can still live comfortably. As her mother said its about time she thinks about her happiness. She doesn’t have to completely give up her job, but she can apply unpaid study leave & goes abroad with Junhwi & study there for a few years until things calm down. However mother gave Cheong Ah give the advice not knowing Junhwi real identity. She still didn’t know that Junhwi is Jinwoo’s first cousin, not to mention he is Judge Hong’s & Gu Jungyeom’s older brother. If she knows Junhwi real identity, would she be agreeable for Cheong Ah to marry him & follow him abroad? Would she be fine that her family still be related to Jinwoo & his mother? Would she be ok to send Cheong Ah as the Intermarket daughter-in-law after Seol Ah?

As for Seol Ah, tho Taerang is a sweet considerate man, it is his weakness as well. I like how he was an emotional support to Seol Ah, regardless out of pity or guilt. He is a comfort to devastated heart & crush pride. However he was really bad in handling Haerang. Because of his too considerate nature & reluctance in handling Haerang, she becomes even worst. Kang Siwol is much better in dealing with Haerang. Anyway even if I really hate Jinwoo in the beginning, I actually think he is still the best man for Seol Ah. Afterall Seol Ah wasn’t exactly an angel or even likeable in the beginning, but in her own way she sincerely loves Jinwoo. Its proven she refused to accept any monetary alimony even when knowing chances of Jinwoo waking up was slim. All she asked for was to be allowed to visit Jinwoo once a week until he wakes up or die. Yeah, 2 episodes to go and I think I’m already on Jinwoo’s ship for Seol Ah

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, celebrianna said:

Regarding JW, I don’t necessarily think the writer caved to fans. I’m more convinced that the writer was probably sold on OMS’ performance when he brought the character alive. A character in a script can be brought to life in a different way than the writer might have imagined and convince the writer to change course.

JW isn't my fav character however even I cannot deny OMS high calibre performance. 

22 hours ago, celebrianna said:

About his cheating, I often think about my aunt whose husband cheated on her many years ago and they were separated and got back together after he changed his life.

As much as people can point fingers at infidelity therefore branded sinners for life; the root of it all starts with the breakdown of communication, therefore not helping each other, like many problems people face. I have an uncle who went through it and accepted my aunt back, this happened many years ago too and often, I hardly think about what she did, I just find her a little strange anyway since I was a kid. I know of others too who went through it and again their children involved, so that's another factor. 

There are just different forms of it, and that's what I hope viewers can be open to instead of thinking the writer is supporting a wrongdoing. I find the film Last Night (2010) written and directed by Massy Tadjedin, a good example of allowing viewers to give a quality thought about this issue. 

I havent continued watching the show since ep. 42. I just cant continue at all lol because of its ridiculousness. But I'm glad theres still plenty of discussion going on. I love CA & JH so much. I see that they've matured alot in their relationship together. I'm so nervous for them even though I dont watch the show anymore. I'm rooting for them on the side lol. They're the cutest most well developed relationship between two characters I've seen in a long time that is healthy based on mutual love & respect. SA & JW is the most baffling pair lol they dont need to be together at all. Also, if CA & JH becomes a couple/married, that would make SA & JW related to eachother as cousin in laws? It's too ridiculous lol <_<

SIA is such a talent and I hope to see her in more works as a lead role. She has the most natural way of acting & her voice is so unique. KJY is great too. I hope to see him in more stuff. 

On 3/15/2020 at 8:19 PM, Roomay_ht said:

"Ah, Beautiful Love Wonderful Life, I remember that 100 episodes of drama, that I watched religiously for 6 months, and I made clips, gifs, and posts so I can vent my love for Kim Jae Young and Seol In Ah on Instagram and Soompi Forum."

"Yes, that one drama that made me crazy for 98 episodes, but extremely joyful for the last 2 episodes."

@Roomay_ht I loved this.  I was totally nodding my head and smiling when I read this.  :blush: ( I learned how to make gifs just so i can post fun scenes from the drama. ) :blush:

@ktcjdrama I enjoyed the same scenes that you enjoyed.  The scene with Judge Hong apologizing to the grandmother and to Cheong Ah was very moving.   

I loved the scene with Cheong Ah's mom too.  But I am actually surprised that Cheong Ah's mom didn't ask if Jun Hwi had proposed to her.... because didn't Seol Ah and even Jin Woo ask if Jun Hwi had presented a ring or had asked to marry first?   But I am glad that she gave Cheong Ah good advice about being prepared even if she were going to move abroad as it is hard to start ones life over again in a new country and to be just the two of them together without any family around. (But not that I think they would move, I think they will actually get to stay in Korea.) :blush:

@Ameera Ali I must have skipped the part where the worker in the sports department thought that Jun Hwi was dating two women.  When I saw your gif about it, i laughed!! :blush:  I watched that part and I thought that it was so funny... she thought that Jun Hwi was dating 2 people... he is scandalous!!! 

I also thought it was funny that Jun Hwi and Jin Woo were talking about what Cheong Ah meant by "I will think about it deeply". ... and Seol ah and Cheong Ah were talking about the same thing. Then when Jin Woo said that he thinks Cheong Ah dumped him and Jun Hwi looked so devastated!!  ( I love this Cheong Ah and Jun Hwi couple!!) :blush:  

@Rufus It actually might not be a bad idea if KSW were to come to the police station because then they could get everything out in the open.  KSW could confirm with them what he heard from HR and since KSW would know the truth already then he wouldn't have to leave for London.  

@celebrianna I always liked OMS but I really liked the portrayal of his character in BLWL as well.  

@watzdiz That's right, Jin Woo had a ring... Jun Hwi should have bought it from him. :blush:  Even Jin Woo knew that Jun Hwi should have been more prepared. I love their cousin relationship and that Jun hwi can go to him for support and advice.  

@ende- I agree with you.  I couldn't copy and paste your quote here but I like how you said that the "root of it all starts with the breakdown of communication". ... and I wonder if that was more the focus of that story arc.  JW shouldn't have committed adultery but SA wasn't there for JW emotionally.  She never gave him the love and emotional support that he needed. To me they are both responsible for how their marriage turned out.... along with the crazy mother in law. =) 

@greenwatch08Glad that you can still see what's going on through Soompi. 

@wildcherry welcome... i really love the storylines as well!!

@ck1Oz  That's so funny what you wrote about long filming hours and drinking real soju! :blush: hahahah!!!!    They should have done that!!

I'm going to miss this drama so much!!! :blush:

I don't think SA even knows that JH is the major shareholder Intermarket, richer than JW. She just knows that JH is JW cousin and work for JW.  Everyone outside the Hong Family even the employees don't know that Judge Hong n JH are shareholders of Intermarket. To the outside world, JW & Xx are the image n owners of Intermarket and Judge Hong n JH are just family connected to those 2.  It's amazing how low profile is Judge Hong and JH are on their wealth and status.

Does HR knows that JH is the major shareholder?

So the biggest question is who is SW going to :blink: My feeling is that he want to talk with CA and he is on his way to the police station. I think if that is truth it is gonna fix so many losse treat. since there is only two episodes left I belive writer could use this effective way to to close this story about SW being framed. Anyway only 3 days left before we knows the answer. :)

Me8T00J.png

5 hours ago, watzdiz said:

Yes. She told SW too, so he also knows.

Also thanks to SW who still like CA more than just a friend or a kind police officer who has helped him...HR finds more reason to add salt onto people's wounds while going on and on about her conspiracy theory. That scene of her with SW, was my last straw of patience with her character. Seriously, she needs counselling. 

So I hope SW is on the way to talk to CA and set things clear about who he should really be listening to because I've looked past his other scene involving HR, when he overheard JW talking harshly to her...and his sharp ears picked up everything except for the part when CA was mentioned being bullied by HR. Not cool dude, in my books. 

I finally caught up ...I am very curious if CA will say yes...I would like her to do so before the whole London plan is shelved ( it definitely would ) . If she said yes only because JH is not going to London...then that isn't a very good basis for a marriage. If your priorities are what you want for your career before what you want for your marriage  , it would be a problem later on. So I hope the writer wraps this up nicely and sends a decent message. 

KJY with the crew of BLWL...will miss him and this drama...

Spoiler

BTS stills by SIA's agency..the second pic had that omitted hug

On 3/16/2020 at 10:49 PM, celebrianna said:

Regarding JW, I don’t necessarily think the writer caved to fans. I’m more convinced that the writer was probably sold on OMS’ performance when he brought the character alive. A character in a script can be brought to life in a different way than the writer might have imagined and convince the writer to change course. When I watched JW and SA’s first scene in the hospital after he woke up from the coma, it was very riveting to me because there was so much anger, hurt and loss expressed in that emotional exchange. They felt like real people going through a divorce. Perhaps as the story progressed the writer changed her mind just like others here on this thread also changed their minds about the character. I never thought JW was a bad guy but what surprised me the most about him is that he’s very empathetic and I think it caught some of us off guard.

Also there’s a possibility that  Jinwoo is the leading man in  Seol Ah’s life all along. Just like Mun Haerang, Taerang is also someone who came along to test Seol Ah’s love for Jinwoo. I think the PD purposely made a misleading poster with YJH, SIA, KJY & JP since JW was the jerk we all hated in the beginning. Then again SA wasn’t exactly an angel in the beginning, a real self centred sister & daughter to put in gently. However when YJH posed with both her leading men  during the presscon, its already a hint of who would really end up with her. 

As for me personally, I prefer JW to end with SA. To me to TR is kind & loveable, he is too kind & considerate for his good, just like how he handled Haerang...which turn her from bad to worst. To have JW did what he did SA was at fault too. Honestly they both got married at the wrong time, for the wrong reason, using the wrong method. Now that’s everything is in the open they begin to see of each other true colours , I can see they truly fall in love for real

15 hours ago, triplem said:

BTS stills by SIA's agency..the second pic had that omitted hug

LOLOL They cut off Handsome's face again! 

OK It's been crazy couple of days and I havent been on here since Sunday. I watched it with sub and all things I said still stand. Still can't believe CA mom gave good advice for once. I had to pick up my jaw off the floor (sanitizing it first, obviously). I only have two things to add: 

1. The scene of TR and JW is even more enjoyable with sub. Please get married. 

2. The lady in Sports Marketing thought JH is two-timing AND his reaction had me lol. 

I can't believe we are so close to the end. It's been a wild ride.

Stay safe out there. 

4 hours ago, lalalaelala said:

LOLOL They cut off Handsome's face again! 

Kkkk . Exactly. What to do ? It her agency.  

Alright , major spoiler.....in its final week ,the drama is serving up its  makjang splendour :lol:

Maybe someone can provide some insight to this ? 

Spoiler

So it seems KSW gets into an accident. JH is there . Girl is the crew 

Hi all, I got this from the KBS BLWL page and there is no video preview.. only a written preview.  
97-98회 미리보기
해랑은 시월에게 유라가 한 행동들을 모조리 얘기하고, 이에 시월은 큰 충격을 받고 유라와 대면한다. 청아는 준휘에게 근사한 프러포즈를 받던 도중 송이에게 전화가 와 달려가는데...

* 본 회차는 예고 영상을 제공하지 않습니다.

97-98 Preview (Papago Translated.)
Haerang tells Siwol everything that Yura did, and Siwol is face to face with Yura and is shocked.  While Chung-a was receiving a wonderful proposal from Jun-hui, Song-Yi called and Cheong Ah  ran...  (Song Yi is the teenager girl that was being bullied.) 

* This round does not provide a preview image.

@triplem  I wonder if Si Wol got in an accident after meeting the Judge?  At first I thought that the person in the jacket was Cheong ah.  

@cococahpi thanks For the translation! looks like SW will meet an accident after the meet up then. Like for what ? It seems the writer wants to make this as dramatic as possible . But I’m sad that JH’s proposal gets interrupted. I think what will happen is that JH will see how important CA’s work is to her and he’ll make the decision to stay here. 

Thank you guys for translation and updates :D 

So the one SW gonna confront is the judge. Make sense though since she is the one that did him dirty framing him in the place of JG. I guess his emotion gonna run high after talking with YR so he end up in accident. :blink:  Maybe this is the only way for HR to start changing her ways. I mean the treat of loosing her brother a second time should give her a big shock. Beside she gonna see how sincere CA and JH are about helping him and also maybe how bad YR feel about what she did. At this moment I feel nothing can change HR but who knows if some shock waves is what she need... 

ouh So it is truth JH proposal gonna be interrupted not by SW but SY... I guess this  serve as a postboned for the London talk and by the end when they have time to talk I guess they not gonna have to go and JH finally give her a romantic proposal. Seems like they gonna be busy with SY, SW and YR  so I guess we not gonna see a them have time to talk before the end of the episode maybe. Lets see how our OTP last arch gonna play out for them.

News from   - >   Seorina Instagram...  - > D2 - -uhm...someone died?

the best " solution", macabre is - -to "kill" KSW or Judge (=hidden facts) together with JU and HR ( TR is free)  - why?

they are the most problematic people...

and the results are:

- no coming to London,

-  happy SA + TR...

but what about JH's loyality, the truth...how to live with the hidden facts ???

The last "proposal scene" was very naive comparing with JH"s character ( loyal, honest, responsible - but following his mum's order? ) in BLWL- ok, ok...it is only kdrama :dissapointed_relieved:

1 hour ago, sal2 said:

I guess his emotion gonna run high after talking with YR so he end up in accident. :blink: 

I hope it's not XX trying to take KSW out...

Last preview Friday, how sad...

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

why kill JW

@stroppyse  I would like to see all in peace, healthy but the dark thoughts after last episodes make me to  follow this horrible solution. I'm sorry writing you about  this sad "idea'.

@stroppyse@triplem@cococahpi - thank you for translating!

As I said before - -the first 50 episodes were perfect - the idea, the plot etc...the next 50 ones reminds me  puzzled parts made of a mismatched elements which the scriptwriter wants to put together using...the hammer.Only CA and JH's thread is clear and developed...

Questions - rethorical ones;

- Of course I am always against dyed KJY's hair:bawling: - do you want to marry a man looking like a sweet , coloured candy in glittering paper :bawling: - ok. it is kdrama.!

- Do you want to leave SW without a hope for the future life? - no, it's only kdrama.

- Do you want JW to be happy but without his despotic mummy? - yes, but it is only kdrama

etc.etc...

On the other side Korean cinema is brighting year by year - I admire! - so...why not the milleniuem KDrama moving on the upper level -  why not something new?BLWL is this step towards NEW but why the last episodes reminds me old, typical wooden acting KDramas?

Stay healthy dear froum soompi users:kiss_wink:...it is only KDrama:bawling:

Archived