[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

What's with all the death talk? Too late in the game for that, no? ^_^

Anyway, I'm not very happy to see they make poor SW suffer again. Give the guy a break. 

I'm already worried this show gon have messy ending. Then I'm gonna be mad bcos of how much time I invested in it. (Lost flashback, anyone?) Imma set my expectation low cos you can only go up from there! Yes, I'm one of the most positive person you'll meet. :joy:

A PD with our OTP:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m expecting for the final week 

hair pulling 

slapping 

hugging 

kissing 

pushing to the ground 

begging 

saying sorry over & over again
but one thing I don’t want to see today

is kdrama classic :joy:

5e75f327b5b67262625571.jpg?download

Live recap

KSW on his bike headed to see Judge. He thinks of what all CA, Judge etc has said to him in the past. It finally clicked...

Our handsome in car with CA who has two bunch of flowers....he takes her to a nice cafe...CA was worried , did not expect him to act so fast..she told him to think deeply but did not expect a proposal...he comes with tray of drinks , I see a box ( rings? ) ...CA is nervous , he is nervous..thinks of what JW told him ...he goes on bended knee , opens a box full or rings...one for each finger and wears it for her ...damn it is so sweet...she was smiling....then he whipped up the proper proposal ring ( big diamond.) will you marry me? She nodded and put it on her finger.... edit : aiks...he could not put in time...

SongYi the young girl calls for CA - it was an emergency., the young girl wanted to kill herself...CA said she had to go..apologised...JH says we can go together..but CA felt she better go alone...CA went to the girl and spoke to her , hugged her ...telling her it's ok ...poor gal...finally brought the girl to the station...think CA tells the young girl her own experience to encourage her...CA notices she has not shoes...girl says it is ok..CA says it is not ok...CA kneels and give her her shoes . CA says she has a spare slippers for herself

SW goes to meet judge at a restaurant..boy he was angry of course...judge knows this is going to be hard, closes her eyes for a bit...SW stares at her and he asked her for the truth...she says she will tell him..SW bangs the table and asked the restaurant ahjumma for some food...Judge was like it's not necessary...SW was like what do you mean by that..he ordered. Food came, he grilled the meat..he asked Judge to eat..she could not...he says she has to ( he was very angry)....he kept stuffing food on her plate...she was about to vomit and ran to the toilet ( the guilt is overtaking her) . She thinks of JH and then goes back out...she tells SW it all..she says her son ( JG ) caused the accident, she mentioned she planted the cigarattes or she found it ...and says more stuff...crying...SW was speechless...she started apologising and said it was her fault....SW scoffed at her explanation...SW felt betrayed because she was trying to bribe him with the expensive meals , suits...she didn't want him to blame CA, JH

He was so mad...he walked off...got on his bike super mad that CA didn't tell him the truth as well and he rode off , Judge tried to stop him

JH was waiting at CA house ...she was excited to see him...then SW came riding and he wanted to knock JH but changed his mind last minute. Fell off his bike.  Ambulance sent him to hospital

CA and JH by SW's side at the hospital . he had a surgery.....CA wondered what to do with SW as JH held her hand to assure him...they realised he probably had found out about what Judge..SW came out from surgery - CA asked the nurse if it was ok...she said something I don't understand..but I think he isn't that bad. JH and CA talk and felt so bad for him ( he actually could hear them as he was semi conscious) . CA sang the song SW sang to her..he teared up ...JH leaves the room for a bit..SW opens his eyes...he says some stuff to her  and wanted her to leave...she says she understands...she asked him if he wanted fruits...he was like still angry

CA sees JH in the hallway calling his mum...Mum had been calling him non-stop earlier...JH tells her about SW and that he is ok...I think JH is not planning to leave(? ) ...Mum asked about CA..then JH sees CA and says will call her back. Walks over to CA and says some stuff...nurse comes by to give a change of clothes to them says the guardian need to help him change...JH had to go in...JH and SW talk...JH tried to explain how sorry he was...SW still sore about CA. JH was very sorry ...he tried to help SW change his clothes ( it was quite funny , though it was not a funny scene)

Moons wondered where was SW as they had dinner ready...

JH finally finished helped him change and leaves..

TR calls SW to find out where he is...they said they are waiting for him for dinner ...SW says he is in hospital..TR says which one. SW - why would you want to know...TR - cause we treat you as our brother , HR is your sister

The Moons reach hospital, with food and all....they tell JH and CA to go , they will look after SW...such a nice scene of the Moon men cheering SW up..SW was smiling...very nice family scene...PR even calls him hyung and all...they brought him his clothes...and serve him food...HR arrives ..she sees the happy family scene from the door...but did not go in 

- eps ends-

Back at the Kims...dad and YA had their quibble...they wondered who is the one that fell off the bike , what kind of melodrama is this...CA finally arrives home ...YA tried to guess what caused this ..did CA liked the motorbike guy, the guy like her?? she was trying to come up with all sorts of theories...CA knocked her head a few times. Lol!

SA getting ready for work..her mum comes up to talk to her..SA thinks of JW last night drunk..he calls her...cute bickering ensues...

Breakfast - JH and mum...mum is all depressed...she is feeling bad and can't eat...she then asked JH does CA agreed to follow him...SW's thing will explode soon...JH was saying he hasn't gotten answer yet...mum- what will you do if she won't go...JH looked away...

CA sent JH a text..think to meet up later...

Dad working well in the restaurant...he is finally good at what he does. His boss is happy...even gave him a drink..not sure what it was but the boss propose an idea to him

Archived