[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

And personally just think it's the cold weather in S Korea and they haven't applied enough lip balm.

For JH case I just think he keep biting these lips :mrgreen::ph34r:that why these pink lips of his start cracking :D - just saying not that I keep looking at them :sweatingbullets:

15843089701584308965.gif

** for dear writer best blam for cracking lips is kisses so let’s see it for the sake of JH & CA lips :phew:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The chairwoman is practicing throwing rice for Jun Hwi and Cheong Ah's wedding. :blush:

giphy.gif

Dad is practicing too for when he will open the champagne bottles. :blush:

giphy.gif

Just hope that they won't throw around any garlic or onions. :blush:

giphy.gif

@Ameera Ali I agree! We need more kisses!!! :heart::blush:

15 hours ago, PeVe said:

They are the young woman and the young man  - not naive two kids  thinking that dating it is only one way to live and no "consequences" = marriage

I do see where you thought are coming from. But I actually can see why they are acting this way. They both never had any idea about getting into a relationship or even thinking about getting married some day. CA only priority was to pass the exam and thinking about her dream of becoming police officer. JH just wanting to live a solo life. Both affected by their own trauma from the past. Even when they started their relationship JG always casted a shadow over their dating life. they both just focus on their relationship day by day. It clearly affected how they think about their relationship and I think nighter have even thought about their future and thereby even crossed their mind about moving forward  with a marriage life. Beside this is their first relationship so they always find out new things.

Ironically his mother demand about them moving to London force them to think about their future together and what they want in their next stage in their life. I think this is what writer is plotting. I trust writer letting CA talk with JH about what she think about moving and they finding this out together :)  

7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Oh no! I just watched the end of the episode. CA's face seems to say that she's going to reject going to London with JH. :(

he should have prayed more :mrgreen:

# oh god let her say yes , millions tune in to watch :joy:

5e6eac854e5de082445814.gif?download

@cococahpi no the father , the groom or bride may lose eye :joy:

@sal2 Absolutely agree with you.  Everything is so new for the both of them.  The way that they act with their relationship is really sweet, refreshing and innocent.... even though they are late 20's/ early 30's.  :grin:

@stroppyse I noticed it too... CA's face.  Now that the truth is out in the open for SW, I don't see any reason for JH to have to go to London.  :grin:

@triplem I agree, I hope that CA will just accept the proposal and will just talk to him about how she really feels about London and how she feels about her job.  :grin:  

If there is anything that can be learned from SA and JW's marriage it is the importance of communication and I think CA just needs to communicate her concerns instead of keeping it to herself and struggling alone with it. 

I'm going to miss this drama!!!  Even though it was a long drama, unlike some other dramas, it has always kept me intrigued!! :blush: 

I am also on instagram and see how hard the cast and crew of this drama work so for that I am so appreciative of their efforts!

I am not as invested in the SA and JW relationship, but maybe the writer will bring them back together.   I kind of saw that in today's episode when SA put the coat on JW as he was sleeping in TR's restaurant. :blush:

But I don't think I have ever seen a Korean drama where the son's of Chaebol homes are sitting around peeling garlic and wanting to throw out the recycling. This is one of the reasons why I like this drama because they made the chaebol son's so different from the other drama chaebol sons that I have seen.  :blush:  And Jun Hwi , how in the early episodes he took the subway or the bus instead of having a driver, etc. 

@Ameera Ali Hahaha!!!! Lol!!! :blush::blush::grin::blush:  No to the bottle opening!!! 

Thank you to the hardworking BLWL team!!! :blush:

In the spoiler, it is an instagram update from one of the BLWL crew members.  She says that it is 2:30am in the morning... Today is Team B and that she is there alone and that she will go into the subway entrance to get out of the wind.  She is by herself. She is wondering when it will be over and how around 6am, Team A will be arriving. She is wondering if she has time to go home. And is saying that there is 1 week left. 

Spoiler

37 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Finding a true love as JH and CA have done isn't easy and shouldn't be taken lightly.

1 hour ago, triplem said:

When you come to the end of your life, it won’t be what you have done with your career that matters , it’s the relationships you have that matter most . Everything can be worked out .

I love both of the comments above.  Love is not easy to come by and needs to treasured.  Next week, we will see what she says but she does look apprehensive when he came with the flowers.  

Love is beautiful and life is wonderful

You are right. TR and JW have great chemistry. Their straight gazes towards each other are just so open. And totally into each other; they are immersed in their conversation.

Sad to say my reality or real opinion is that I actually enjoy seeing those 2 on screen. Somehow I might end up with fond memories of this drama just because of OMS. What the heck man? How did it happen that I will remember this drama because of a cheating ex- husband?

And you guys would know I am not even being sarcastic when I say this. Taerang does open up to Jin Woo. And Jin Woo is totally honest with Taerang. And those 2 are just so comfortable with each other. Their open expressions are just or are more open than a couple in love gazing lovingly at each other.

That's so bizzare man.

@Ameera Ali  I think Jun Hwi couldn't finish making a wish here.  If he had, it might have helped him for his proposal with Cheong Ah.  :blush: 

he need team of soompi PR to help build his image for any woman to say yes , wish wouldn’t help his case 

1- He been so Brazen it’s a no no :tounge_xd:

15843207961584320754.gif

2- He have no conscience :tounge_wink:

15843211041584321101.gif

3- He so scandalous,  He two timing with two woman without Poor CA knowledge   :joy:

15843212171584321210.gif

One more week. Such a bittersweet. Literally, writer left a quite bitter taste after the last two episodes. Is CA gonna say yes?or nay? Or yes with conditions?

And is SW gonna suddenly appear and ruin the whole occasion?

Rather than watching JH gets rejected, let's have SW in the party. So all the misunderstandings could be cleared once and for all.

Next week should be sweet, pretty please . So in the next 3 months, we can cherish this drama with a happy thought,

"Ah, Beautiful Love Wonderful Life, I remember that 100 episodes of drama, that I watched religiously for 6 months, and I made clips, gifs, and posts so I can vent my love for Kim Jae Young and Seol In Ah on Instagram and Soompi Forum."

"Yes, that one drama that made me crazy for 98 episodes, but extremely joyful for the last 2 episodes."

giphy.gif

And HR, i knew it. She's just unredeemable. She's the last evil standing. The most dangerous thing about her is that she comes with this cute, naive packaging that fooled everyone. I hope she ends up with no one and nothing, although Moon Fam would probably welcomes her again with open arms. If that happens, she should be on house-restriction, just saying.

The writer slowly turned TR character into a marriage councillor.  If they writer decided to change the TR -Seol ah pairing I hope they give TR a better ending than being alone.

Aw man... I was just about to say what a great episode last night's was, but trust HR to ruin it all at the end of the episode by poisoning his mind and pinning SW against the good guys who really care about him. I really don't know how the writer is going to write in her redemption, or if there will ever be one. Urgh! Pass!

Things I love:

- Judge Hong asking the old lady to RIP now and apologized to her. Also brief talk with CA where once again she apologized. I didn't like her asking JH to leave SK, but as a mother, I would probably do the same to protect my son from huge backslashes of her owning up to her past disgraceful deeds. SK is a cruel and mean society, but let the kid, I mean the man, decide for himself.

- CA telling her mother about living overseas. She was hoping so much for her to be against it, but mom is supportive whatever her decision, in fact, she tends to push her to go imo. I was watching and eating my dinner because of my tight schedule, and almost choked on my food watching her hold back her tears while in the kitchen prepping the beansprouts. She wants to let CA go and live her life peacefully, yet she is sad that CA will have to leave the family.

- How the two mature grown boys just ignore the childish mother/aunt.

- SW having a meal with the Moons and teased PR that he will grow to love him. I agree with you SW, HR is so foolish to abandon such warm and loving family.

- TR and JW love-hate relationship... bromance FTW! JW of course has to go seek out his soulmate to bare his heartaches.

- TR being the one making SA and JW realize that they still care about each other, and bowing out of the triangle with dignity and grace. He is such a great man. Thank you *bigtighthugs* I really love how he could see through the charade these two put on.

Finally, the theme of the drama is now clear to me ~ "Never abandon your family"... Even people like XX and HR, they're accepted by their family no matter what. With that said, is there hope that JH will not abandon his mother by leaving as requested? that CA will not leave her family to live far far away abroad?

On 3/15/2020 at 2:47 PM, YongZura⁷ said:

and I was just thinking about that phone, a PPL indeed.  After seeing how it is being used ... can't help of wanting to get one   :glasses: 

I wanted to get one too... but after checking the price, no thank you, bye-bye...

About the ending...  and beginning of next episode... (not pleasant, open at your own risk)

Spoiler

wanna bet that SW will show up and ruin the moment?

40 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

About the ending...  and beginning of next episode... (not pleasant, open at your own risk)

Hide contents

wanna bet that SW will show up and ruin the moment?

Given CA's face expression, I think that could be a good thing, for KSW to interrupt - that way, there would be no rejection, but only a delay.

17 hours ago, stroppyse said:
17 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I think that if JW hadn't been such a fan favorite character, that the romance arc of his story may have gone differently, so that he realizes his wrongs and finally gives up on SA to focus on Intermarket instead. In hindsight, given what gives JW motivation to do what he has to with Intermarket, he needs SA and SA's family's rejection for him to take the stands that he does. However, the romance from that could have been dealt with differently than it is here.

Having said that, because I do like JW as a character and have been sold on his character conversion, I'm happy that he's going to get a happy ending. Now, it's really that his mother has to eat crow in front of SA's family in order to convince SA and her family to give JW another chance.

I always feel pretty safe about JH/CA so I just enjoy their ride knowing that they will end up together. :wub: 

Regarding JW, I don’t necessarily think the writer caved to fans. I’m more convinced that the writer was probably sold on OMS’ performance when he brought the character alive. A character in a script can be brought to life in a different way than the writer might have imagined and convince the writer to change course. When I watched JW and SA’s first scene in the hospital after he woke up from the coma, it was very riveting to me because there was so much anger, hurt and loss expressed in that emotional exchange. They felt like real people going through a divorce. Perhaps as the story progressed the writer changed her mind just like others here on this thread also changed their minds about the character. I never thought JW was a bad guy but what surprised me the most about him is that he’s very empathetic and I think it caught some of us off guard.

About his cheating, I often think about my aunt whose husband cheated on her many years ago and they were separated and got back together after he changed his life. The problem is that she brings up his cheating every now and then but he just takes it. Meanwhile, I think most of us in the family prefer to spend leisure time with him rather than her. She’s a bit of much. They’re married 40 years now.

On 3/14/2020 at 10:42 PM, sal2 said:

I cant belive JH mother totally forgot her own son birthday. the fact that CA was the only person remembering his birthday and that he could celebrate it with her family was so heartwarming to see!

Judge Hong remembered JH's birthday:

3N7bbFV.png

Maybe they just stop celebrating birthdays since Jun Gyeom died on his birthday. And that's probably why JH didn't even remember it was his birthday that day. 

The housekeeper remembered his birthday too :) Or could it be that it's the Judge who asked her to cook seaweed soup for him?

baVeQLCr.jpg

JW: I have a spare ring. Do you wanna buy it from me? :lol:

1 hour ago, watzdiz said:

Judge Hong remembered JH's birthday:

You so right. :)  My bad commenting before watching episode. :unsure:  You have a point that they maybe stoped celebrating after JG death... 

Archived