[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, lalalaelala said:
8 minutes ago, triplem said:

He always had to sacrifice for everyone

But the same is true for CA too.  They both got throw into this.  I blame Judge.  Shes the one making her son suffers.

You think we'll have a time jump? No way it ends with them apart... right?

My heart sank seeing JH's face when CA says no. But they're not broken up rite? Seriously not expecting this sad twist when there's only 2 episode left.

I hope JH doesn't have to go. His mum should know that his happiness is CA. Telling them to separate again is just cruel.

My satnite and sunday are perfectly somber now :bawling:

CA answer is disappointing but at same time understanding.  JH expression is heartbreaking.  I'm going to hold off watching today episode and watch tomorow.  Just more exciting to watch the ending... 

6 minutes ago, Roomay_ht said:

I hope JH doesn't have to go. His mum should know that his happiness is CA. Telling them to separate again is just cruel.

I doubt JH will leave.  He loves CA too much

3 minutes ago, Rufus said:

The best end would be JH cancels his departure to London and stays happy with CA. It's not like he wants to move.

I hope it's just the writer's way to spice things up to end it sweeter.

I feel so sad! I know it's a bit dramatic but I don't really want to watch anymore.  I understand that Cheong Ah wants to help Song Yi and doesn't want to go to London but couldn't she have explained that after saying yes to Jun Hwi.   So disappointing.   So maybe they will have a time jump. 

So sad for our JH. Poor boy gonna be very conflicted on how to act next. :tears:  But really frustrated at his mom putting them in this position. I hope for once JH chose to follow his heart and stay with his light off his life! I do see where CA come from though even as I am sad. I guess this test their future as a couple. 

So it is JW and SA. He do have showed how much he do love her and this time he have her heart do I think they can work as a couple. 

SW really an angry bird is he. But I can understand his frustration and confusion. He just need to lett it settle so he can see what they are saying to him. At least moon family showing up for him. :D

16 minutes ago, mizv said:

CA answer is disappointing but at same time understanding.  JH expression is heartbreaking.  I'm going to hold off watching today episode and watch tomorow.  Just more exciting to watch the ending... 

I doubt JH will leave.  He loves CA too much

I agree. Jh is so scared of being separated with CA, he forgets that he's the one who told her not to ever put off her uniform.

It's unfair situation for both of them.

And he'll probably decide to stay and brace the storm together.

4 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

But the same is true for CA too.  They both got throw into this.  I blame Judge.  Shes the one making her son suffers. 

Just now, Rufus said:

But he already left once to save BR , thanks to stupid XX . Now this . 

My perspective is this - her not accepting the proposal means she is not willing  to compromise. It’s fine then . I get that it’s not fair to her. But this means he is cornered- he will hv to leave so that things can be revealed . If not SW’s slate can’t be wiped cleaned . I cannot stand the idea of JH abroad alone . Is time jump gonna solve all problems? He won’t ever be able to come back if he’s going to en-sure his mum won’t suffer further . So can CA live without JH in her life? Sorry . I am not happy . But this is how I feel . 
————
hi @stroppyse , hope you can translate these scenes . If no time the last two scenes will do . Thanks! 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, Roomay_ht said:

It's unfair situation for both of them.

And he'll probably decide to stay and brace the storm together.

This!!! 

Who else hasnt apologized to CA besides HR? XX? 

@triplem I understand the arguments on this proposal/moving from both camps. We are so worked up on it! This twist is just unnecessary.  I hate that CA JH have to go through it. And us too!

16 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

Same thing happening to me too!! Argh! 

23 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

Oh man the video is not available in Australia. The one where SA and JW reconciled. Darn if darn darn. The only one I wanted to watch tonight.

here it’s scene SA & JW ( if the YouTube didn’t work for you guys) 

I love the song  stay with me :wub:

@ktcjdrama

17 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

Did CA and JH break up then?  Or they pulling a ross and rachel? 

Kind of separated but not broken up. Says to  meet again . He understands her . Wants to her to keep the other rings she’s wearing. So that is doesn’t mean they are apart . Is like some sort of long distance relationship, I suppose .  He kept the proposal ring . 

@Ameera Ali I think he meant for her to take her pick whichever she likes most, just to make sure the proposal can be successful and him not having the wrong ring :lol:

I watched JW and SA part. Indeed beautifully done. Will open my champagne tomorrow since we all are a bit sad with CA and JH part. But my wild guess is this: SW will not pursue anymore about clearing his status, making JH no need to leave the country. Judge had requested him to wait until JH is out of the country and she will reveal everything. Then he knows that JH is leaving and CA is not, making them separated. He doesn’t look happy about them being separated because of him. And that’s why he got out of his bed to chase after CA and overheard the conversation of CA and HR. Although it seems unfair to SW for not clearing his name, he might not mind especially since he has found a family in the Moons. 

@triplem  Remmy its not over till the fat lady sings. :) 

Predicting CA will say yes at the very last 5 minutes of the last episode tomorrow. :joy:

Obviously there isn't going to be an smack smack on the lips so, up in the air ending  is probably the way the writer going.

K dramas does this up in the air endings too often.

Archived