[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

lol, why do it not surprise me that they leave it there for our OTP :sweatingbullets: so cruel :ph34r:  Cant belive next week is last week. lett see how they tie everything together and give everyone a nice send off. 

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, sal2 said:

lol, why do it not surprise me that they leave it there for our OTP :sweatingbullets: so cruel :ph34r:  Cant belive next week is last week. lett see how they tie everything together and give everyone a nice send off. 

she need to say yes everyone know about it now :joy: - he can’t be the guy who get dumped in the office they have one already 

15842767111584276688.gif

15842768031584276788.gif

13 minutes ago, cenching said:

From what I can see in how often JW keeps visiting TR, JW-TR might end up together....:joy:

TR want too :joy: 

JW is only one make him a live in this drama ( chemistry between them off chart :D ) 

but it’s turn off for him to see him blackout while bubbling about SA :mrgreen:

15842778411584277824.gif

15842783221584278314.gif

Wonder SA finds JW a burden dealing with a drunken husband if she intends to take him back. If he cant stay sober after few drinks, he better give up drinking otherwise he will end up having many one night's stand with different women. He takes to drinking whenever he has problems and always turning to TR to deal with his ex.  Any sane woman would give up on this type of attitude & behaviour cos he is still immatured & incapable still needs his younger cousin to give him advice & take care of him.

watching JH approach CA with flowers... felt like watching a groom walk down to the altar. :lol:

I think CA wil say no to London but for them to stay and weather the storm together.  There is no way this drama can end with them being apart. 

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

JW is only one make him a live in this drama ( chemistry between them off chart :D ) 

Their chemistry is sexily sizzling burning hot fueled by those Soju AND loneliness #WinkWink....Soju is 13% alcohol contain compared to 5% of Heineken...:sweat_smile: The third wheel you mentioned above is SA IMO....:joy:

33 minutes ago, mizv said:

watching JH approach CA with flowers... felt like watching a groom walk down to the altar. :lol:

I think CA wil say no to London but for them to stay and weather the storm together.  There is no way this drama can end with them being apart.

We may also get KSW in destruction mode driving in the middle of the scene before she can say anything... Actually, in case CA intended to reject JH this time, it wouldn't be so bad to have the truth explode (and be dealt with) asap, instead of a rejection and/or temporary separation and/or time jump, before CA and JH get their happy ending. Esp. given how little time there is left and how much there is still to say.

@stroppyse thanks for translating. Could you take a look at these if time permits? Thanks 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I understand her conflict , but time for her to prioritise her happiness . Would she be alright not to have JH by her side ? She’s got to ask herself deep down . And I would never say no to this handsome face . Pls don’t break his heart , he’s been through enough. 

However I think given that SW has already found out about the JG link, there really isn’t a need for JH to go . I just want a sweet proposal please . No interruptions 

OK I was real tired and went straight back to sleep after the viewing.  Here are some of my initial thoughts without sub:

- Glad Judge finally apologizes to CA

- JW/TR :heart: I was actually more awake during their scene than JH/CA. Sorry not sorry. 

- I love how JH handles his aunt. 

- All of JH scenes today

- CA mom finally gave first good advice after 48 hours of this show!!!!!! 

- I do not like that bouquet from JH. 

- Is HR blackmailing XX or did XX volunteer to give her money to shut her up?

- $20 JH and CA will be interrupted by SW at top of next ep. 

I am going with the Trans on youtube comment regarding the mom and daughter talk. Im shocked I agree with mom for once. As my own mother also told me when I was little, do not depend on men! You need to have your own life. LOL. I didn't know what she meant then but I do now. 

If JH even gets a chance to ask CA next ep without having SW being there, I think CA's answer to the proposal is YES but NO to moving. But like everyone else has mentioned, moving is a moot point now that SW knows the truth (does he? did HR figure it out and expose the Hongs? Need sub.) 

We only have 2 hours left. I feel like they are scrambling to tie all these loose ends. Stupid pacing! 

Edit to add:

@triplem oh for sure CA needs to prioritize her happiness. and more importantly, she should be selfish for once. she always always always think of others first. i just don't keen on the idea of a girl jobless in a foreign country with no family and friends. that will just cause so much stress on their relationship. one trying so hard and one hiding the loneliness. 

4 hours ago, calledtoteach said:

I’m curious about this and honestly concerned:

Korean people are really beautiful and spend billions, if not more, on looking beautiful.  Why, then, do most of these great actors and actresses have badly chapped or cracked lips, even while wearing lip gloss/color?  Is it diet or lack of water?  

Might be due to.... kissing too much.

:)

17 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

CA mom finally gave first good advice after 48 hours of this show!!!!!! 

(...)

I am going with the Trans on youtube comment regarding the mom and daughter talk. Im shocked I agree with mom for once.

Second you on that one - CA's mum has positively surprised me with what she said there. Now waiting for other subs to compare. And reg. CA prioritising her happiness - definitely! However, her happiness does not equal being with JH regardless of anything else. Situations change, people's feelings change, people's outlooks change, people change depending on those situations... there are so many factors to consider when searching for one's happiness. That being said, I am certain they will get the very best version of their happiness next week.

:lol:

5 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

...and get KDrama Tandem Award - -is it possible one?:w00t: or the viewers one?

5 hours ago, mizv said:

watching JH approach CA with flowers... felt like watching a groom walk down to the altar.

..well, it reminds two kids playing adults in the sandbox.Horrible sentence - yes! Bae Yoo - M,please!  They are the young woman and the young man  - not naive two kids  thinking that dating it is only one way to live and no "consequences" = marriage :innocent:. Why do you lead them through so childish behaviour and make the viewers ...dumbs!? Hah? Yes, yes - it is only a comfortable situation for SIA and KJY - they have a lot fun but only this couple.

4 hours ago, Rufus said:

We may also get KSW in destruction mode driving in the middle of the scene before she can say anything.

...the scene KSW+CA+JH+HT + XX + Judge = the explotion and no reason to go to London or other , now, closed countries

2 hours ago, yookitube said:

Why, then, do most of these great actors and actresses have badly chapped or cracked lips, even while wearing lip gloss/color?

Well, I thought the same...and the conclusion - by my modest person is :

- spicy, salty food (?)

- the vowel  ㅜ (ㅠ) - very closed, squeezed, with lips arranged to kiss (?)

26 minutes ago, Songbae said:

Two episodes left and nothing has changed. Writer needs to go back to school or needs to take a break.

I must agree with "...needs to take a break..." - but it is too late:(.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some props without answers and needs:

- worry doll

- JH's or KJY's bracelet - what about CA's or SIA's  - only an adv?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am against:

- dyed KJY's hair - :bawling:his  manhood  is much more lost :bawling:

- infantile CA's behaviour - she is a police officer but  plays following the script - a childish woman - why?:frown:

- loopy-loop triangle - SA, JU, TR - yes, yes - it was only to full fill the empty holes in 51 - 10 episodes.:tired: = nothing for nothing

- cowardly Judge - it is a chance to show the truth JH always believes. The next sacrifiction - the lovely couple now? The custom/ behaviour among Koreans - to make blamish innocent children, family because of one culprit? Is it a correct signal towards any nations to sweep the topic under "London/Paris carpet"...???:scream:

- too weak underlined topic - bullying - Korea has got a serious problem! only 4 episodes - -maybe?:scream:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Generally -

episodes 1-50 - > masterpiece, reminds puzzles not easy to put together but there were all accurate segments - we did!:heart:

episodes 51 - 100 ( I think ,too)  - > yes, we have a CA/JH clear thread and the puzzles are easy to put but the rest ones ...there are another sets of puzzles and the scriptwriter tries to put them using a hammer grrr!  :confounded:A lot of reminiscenses from other, previous Kdramas - I mean sentences, behaviour, acting..so sad.

Let's survive to 100.:blush:

I didn't want to touch anyone, my full respect to BYM - but, please...:worried:

-

* getting coffee * I feel asleep yesterday instead of waiting for the videos. How is it that my daily morning reading nowadays starts with a coronavirus update instead of Kdrama news? It's so depressing that whatever crazy thing happening in Kdramas seems sane. Before you guys say relax; it's for work. Between my work emails flooding my inbox. Or my friends or rather friend who have become obsessed with updates kind of hard to avoid. 

Ok... * diving in * will update so it won't be OOP. But honestly though who the heck knows what I want from this drama. All I wanted from a KBS2 weekend drama, no I expected has not happened. No wedding. Unless JH- CA somehow got married yesterday. And 2 couples. And currently we only have 1. And as of yesterday all FOUR of the parents were still either still clingy, evil, hiding secrets, haven't asked for forgiveness, interfering, mooching off their kids- the father, demanding, rude and not stripped of powers- ok, maybe JW's mum. 

So yeah how's the weekend drama count been now that we're on ep 48 in the old days counting? Hit all those important landmarks yet for a weekend drama? Bet we won't even get the parent doing the teary wedding speech scene.

Addit- okay. Nothing. Na.. dda. The writer is still using HR to plot idiocy.

@Ameera Ali I swear I actually believed your gif. What TR said to SA. Lol.

Chapped lips? Normally the actors have time to go for treatments. But I think they are filming. Sounds as if they are filming long hours. Notice who is having good lips? Those with less scenes. It's also freaking cold and if you don't moisturize and you then end up with lipstick during your scene it shows the cracked lips. 

On the other hand since I am on a coronavirus mindset- are those actors actually shuttling back and forth from home to set? SA or the actress has a young kid. And personally just think it's the cold weather in S Korea and they haven't applied enough lip balm. One way is to check their nails. If an actor is looking after themselves it's not only facials but manicures. So if the actor is looking tired, has cracked lips and bad fingers? You got the answer. 

You guys are probably wondering how come I noticed? Oh yeah well call it occupational hazard. Imagine me being a Team Leader at work. Lol.

5 hours ago, lalalaelala said:

for sure CA needs to prioritize her happiness. and more importantly, she should be selfish for once. she always always always think of others first. i just don't keen on the idea of a girl jobless in a foreign country with no family and friends. that will just cause so much stress on their relationship. one trying so hard and one hiding the loneliness. 

True , understand where you’re coming from. I think it’s a matter of perspective. Going abroad to a foreign country with someone you love could also mean new opportunities & new beginnings. CA became a cop because she wanted to help people not to combat crimes . She never had a chance to study , mr rich handsome face would not mind having her do so . What I’m saying is going abroad is not career death . Would she really be lonely ? Discovering things she’s always wanted to see ? Her family - it’s not the end of the relationship just because she’s abroad , they can easily fly in & out .  You can stay connected  . It’s okay too if  JH & CA remain here in SK .....Just that JH & CA need to sit down & work out the details & plan as her mum has advised . While yes it’s true that CA needs to also be self sufficient wherever she is , love - especially the sort of love they both share is something truly rare . My point was - Would she be ok giving up on JH for her job ? For me , having worked so Long ( ok , I am an old perverted ahjumma :lol:) , work is just work . You can find a job / career anywhere but it is not easy to find that one person you love & who loves you back ( these two have those one of a kind epic love story ) . When you come to the end of your life, it won’t be what you have done with your career that matters , it’s the relationships you have that matter most . Everything can be worked out . JH is not the the sort that she can’t discuss things with .   So what I am saying is accept the proposal CA , then tell him your concerns . :D

thanks @stroppyse

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I can tell that Cheong Ah loves being a police officer.  Just with the youtube clips, I didn't know why her expression was like that, but now I know.... after having seen the whole episode and watching the scenes before this one.  I hope that she will be honest with Jun Hwi and tell him that she doesn't want to go to London.  

I really hope that the writer doesn't do any tricks on us and have Cheong Ah choose her job over Jun Hwi. Since she obviously loves Jun Hwi too.   She can have both.  She can have a career that she loves and be with the one that she loves.   I just can't imagine her being separated from Jun Hwi again. Or Jun Hwi not being able to spend the rest of his life with Cheong Ah.  

( Just watching today's episode and watching this scene, along with Jun Hwi looking for a ring, I felt like our babies are growing up!! ) :grin:  I felt really proud.  Hahahaha!!! :blush:     But they need to communicate with each other, make compromises, sacrifices and put the other person first....they are entering into the realm of a marriage relationship.  

Having seen Jun Hwi's development throughout the drama, his happiness is to see Cheong Ah happy and I know that he will do what is right and have her continue to do the job that she loves.  But Jun Hwi isn't a mind reader.  And so Cheong Ah needs to tell him how she feels.  So before she says no to him, I hope that she can share with him how she really feels about London.     

Jun Hwi will work things out so that they won't have to leave Korea but Cheong Ah needs to be honest with him. :blush:

Archived