[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@triplem The judge told Jun Hwi that she wants to tell Si Wol the truth but that she can only do it if Jun Hwi is not near her so she asked him to go back to London.  She doesn't want the backlash of the truth being revealed , being taken out on Jun Hwi.  She doesn't want people to judge  Jun Hwi and to be critical of him as a son of a criminal judge and a brother who caused the death of someone in a hit and run accident. 

But I kind of think that the truth might be revealed more through Hae Rang and the chairwoman even before the judge can do it since it seems like in the preview, Hae Rang may have gotten some money from the chairwoman.  Maybe hae rang might leak something to the media?  

I'm kind of nervous about the proposal.  What if Cheong Ah says no? :cold_sweat:  But Jun Hwi knows how much being a policewoman is important for her.  Maybe instead of London, they can get married and just move somewhere else in Korea. :blush: They can stay there for a little bit until the situation gets better. :grin:  

Thanks @cococahpi ..but did she reject him in the preview, that’s why judge went to see her right ? And will our handsome cry again? He cries every episode. I think shedding tears is like second nature to KJY now . I too think HR will be the one to do the expose. It’s her redemption arc & to do something for her brother. 

what a surprise to come back to this since I have been out on a ski trip.So sound like more twist for our characters. What about JH mom asking him to move back to London. I understand she do not want him do be affected by the backlash. But if this drama have showed is that running away is not the answer to any of the problem and also JH have been hammered in that it is better to face them. So my feeling is that they not gonna go in the end and seems like HR gonna expose things even before judge can do anything. So maybe that gonna make our OTP stay. 

Awww a proposal but yeah wonder about CA reaction to it. I hop our OTP figuring out their future together. 

Also I cant belive JH mother totally forgot her own son birthday. the fact that CA was the only person remembering his birthday and that he could celebrate it with her family was so heartwarming to see!

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Thanks @cococahpi ..but did she reject him in the preview, that’s why judge went to see her right ? And will our handsome cry again? He cries every episode. I think shedding tears is like second nature to KJY now . I too think HR will be the one to do the expose. It’s her redemption arc & to do something for her brother. 

I think HR is being turned into the worst evil of them three (XX, Judge and her), she'd reveal the crime for revenge, she goes that far and hopes to ruin intermarket (XX, JW, judge, JH and CA indirectly),  not for SW. The way she still treats CA like in the preview hints it.

@triplem 

I don't think she rejected Jun Hwi in the preview. (At least I hope she won't!!) :blush:

In the preview, Jun Hwi says that they can't separate and reminds Cheong Ah that she has to take responsibility for him now since he gave her his heart.  And Jun Hwi asks if she will go with him. 

Then later, the judge asked him how Jun Hwi was and if he cried a lot.  (I think she might be asking what his reaction was when he went to the columbarium/ charnel house to see Park Kkeut Soon and realized that Jun Gyeom caused the accident.) 

Cheong Ah said that he cried a lot.  The judge said to Cheong Ah that she told Jun Hwi to go to London and if Cheong Ah can go with him. 

So the hug was only in the preview? oh man!! Why do they keep editing out the good scenes!! :blush:

I hope that Jun Hwi won't be rejected!!! 

But I could see Cheong Ah being conflicted in choosing between the man she loves and the family and job that she loves.  But I think she would listen to the request of the judge as well who asked her to go with Jun Hwi.  What will happen? 

18 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

But, hey, this is motivation for JH to propose to CA, at least, rather than having a long, drawn out dating relationship.

The fact that he even think about marriage is very big when we think about how he was not interested in even dating. He have change allot our man. :wub:  I think it is gonna be difficulty for CA to move away from her family and also her dream job. This time I think it also gonna be hard for JH to move away from CA... I know his mother want to protect him but this also put a pressure on our OTP....

Yes JW should feel the pain. Next time control your body. :D

Well I hope the next drama is better than this because this drama was interesting at the beginning but a lot of things got dragged and now they are rushing stuff up. The judge is a good person that made poor judgements. XX and her son deserve each other. JH should do whatever he wants . CA needs a backbone. SA needs to stop whining and move on with her life their  parents are annoying jeez. The younger sister loves money and that is sad. TR and HR deserve better and the father SW needs help and he needs to get rid of that attitude stop forcing things let it take its natural course

THE END

Chairwoman is worried about  the family line.  :grin:

l0fU4rb.png

So this is Jin Woo's solution... to have Jun Hwi take care of it.   :blush: 

Well  this Cheong Ah and Jun Hwi fan doesn't mind if they help to continue the family line. :blush:  That is why I hope that Cheong Ah will say yes to Jun Hwi and marry him. :blush:

tzwoqws.png

The big problem of the day: Hahahaha!!  Vice Chairman Do is peeling garlic!  :blush:  (Other pictures in the spoiler.) 

LfyE4TZ.png

Spoiler

HponSOT.png

Spoiler

CIADCeb.png

@Ameera Ali

Oppa may be a very rare Pisces but I think he is getting better at being romantic!!:heart::blush:

I am hoping to see this in Sunday's episode- :grin:

giphy.gif

And I hope that Cheong Ah will respond with a: 

giphy.gif

And then maybe we will get a: (in the spoiler)

Spoiler

giphy.gif

KISS!! :heart:

Archived