[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Ameera Ali I think he meant for her to take her pick whichever she likes most, just to make sure the proposal can be successful and him not having the wrong ring :lol:

he over sell it :joy: 

but when you play second lead for so long 

it’s take you longer time to put ring on the girl :tounge_wink: 

wow , he should have bought  JW ring is clearly bigger :D 

15847973441584797338.gif

17 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

This!!! 

Who else hasnt apologized to CA besides HR? XX? 

@triplem I understand the arguments on this proposal/moving from both camps. We are so worked up on it! This twist is just unnecessary.  I hate that CA JH have to go through it. And us too!

This is so unnecessary and a waste of time. They just need filler scenes i guess, 60mins left and what's not resolved is just the Judge & SW conflict. With SW finally knows HR's bad deed to CA, I hope he softens up and is willing to talk.

41 minutes ago, Roomay_ht said:

It's unfair situation for both of them.

And he'll probably decide to stay and brace the storm together.

The thing is, he needs to convince his mother to officially reveal the truth without him going abroad first...

Is Seol In Ah quoting JH (from his cafe B-Day scene) in her goodbye Instagram post?

"진짜 너무 고맙고 미안하고 사랑해♡" -> "Thank you, I'm sorry and I love you"

@Ameera Ali thank you very much. You're so kind.

You know what? SA and JW actually had a civil conversation. JW was as usual being JW. However my heart still hurt for him when she called him and he asked her whether it's ok he stayed with her.

I might have had PTSD from him being rejected yet again that I am still wary and suspicious.

14 minutes ago, mizv said:

@triplem  Remmy its not over till the fat lady sings. :) 

Predicting CA will say yes at the very last 5 minutes of the last episode tomorrow. :joy:

Obviously there isn't going to be an smack smack on the lips so, up in the air ending  is probably the way the writer going.

K dramas does this up in the air endings too often.

That’s possible. How many k dramas hv we been burned by ? :joy:. One last kiss please PDNim! 
how cute is OMS !!! he was watching himself :lol:

Intermarket team 

Our baby is crying . So touched by what his staff did , and so emotional that it’s over . He really did a fab job . And made JH one of my fave male leads

I'm going to save the  emotional ride of the scene between CA and JH till tomorrow...  parts of me still believe that the writer will give them both a fair and better solution of their relationship.  We still have tomorrow's episode.

This scene:

This is the second time isn't it to see him so angry at CA. Before this, he asked (screamed) her to get out of his sight but CA said not today.   When she asked whether he wanted to eat the apple, he got angry at her again.  I guess he hate hearing the word 사과 (romanise as sagwa) meaning apple or apology .  (People sometimes do use the apple to refer to ask for forgiveness but I don't believe that was what CA refer to) [I was referring to the first minute of this video clip only]

Some more pictures of KJY with his BLWL style team on top.  I think the person on the bottom is one of SIA's stylists.  

All the pictures of the cast- SIA with her team, Intermarket Team, KJY in the car,  and pictures of the other casts has been so great to see.  Wow, has it really been 50 weekends!! Wow, I can't believe that it is actually coming to an end.  I will miss this drama.  :blush:

It was really moving to see Si Wol be accepted by the Moon Family and for them to consider him as family now.  I am happy for Si Wol.  It was really moving.  I think Pa RAng isn't scared of Si Wol anymore and likes him now. 

The proposal in the beginning looked so sweet how Jun Hwi had all those rings. He would have been in trouble if she had more than 10 fingers. :grin:  

I did feel a bit awkward for Jun Hwi though when Cheong Ah was singing a song to Si Wol.  He seemed a little uncomfortable too.  i am curious why he stood up and left. Did he want to give her some space to sing the heartfelt song to Si Wol? 

The scene where Cheong Ah said no to Jun Hwi.  I felt so sad!  But at the same time, Jun Hwi is so mature and took it so well.  He really was so understanding to her.  I hope that Jun Hwi won't have to leave! 

@Rufus"진짜 너무 고맙고 미안하고 사랑해♡" -> "Thank you, I'm sorry and I love you"

It sounds like Seol in Ah  is quoting Jun Hwi. :blush:

14 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Ah CA really explain that very poorly to JH not happy about that.

I was really thats it thats all you going to say?

Yup . For someone who’s loved him for a decade , it felt rather cold . The writer is rushing through everything . I miss the JH -CA of earlier episodes. 

Thanks loads @stroppyse . :heart:

do you mind taking a look at this written preview?

@stroppyse i get your points completely. Very insighful. But I still think that creating potential conflict between our main couple in the last episodes of the drama is just...exhausting. The writer could have made them confronting SW  and helping JH's mom together, sans the separation. CA rejecting JH's proposal is totally acceptable, but still heartbreaking. And i think, it could be avoided with different plotline.

Isn't their love already tested enough? Their love story had grown in the span of 11 years as we're told. 

Well that's what the writer wants, i hope the twist might lead to something sweeter and beautiful for our main couple tomorrow, so it won't feel like they just need more stories to fill the last episode.

I might stay away from weekend dramas for a bit. Dramagods, please get KJY and SIA great miniseries in the near future!

Archived