[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Written preview translation. Here you go @triplem.

Shi Wol is shocked to find out that Hae Rang was the perpetrator of school violence against Chung Ah and scolds her, Joon Ik brings Shi Wol home. Meanwhile, Jn Hwi prepares to go to London while Yoo Ra holds a press conference...

Hmm, so it seems JH is still going to stick to his word to his mother to leave, but I still don’t think that is going to happen. I don’t think there will be a time jump for CA and JH to be apart.

None of that sounds interesting to me since I really dont care about HR and SW storyline this s late especially for a last EP.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I don’t think there will be a time jump for CA and JH to be apart.

... it is a preludium to BLWL seson2 :blush: and the soompi forum will continue the good job !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUT let me tell something...- till now, I can stop my tears watching instagram photo and KJY who is very moved reading the  text from staff's heart. It is not acting now, it is a true human, so sensitive with a beautiful soul...What an impressive view!

Thank you KJY for your acting and all emotions you show your viewers, thank you for the job, your full participation showing JH's character, thank you for the devoted time and effort and specially for your last, true impressive tears!

giphy.gif

This scene really bothered me.   I thought that it was kind of awkward to have Cheong Ah sing a song to Si Wol about how he is a special person to her... Well then what about Jun Hwi?  He just gets up and leaves the room so that Cheong Ah can be alone in her moment with Si Wol?  

But I understand that Cheong Ah is supposed to be this ultra nice and kind person who wants to save and help everyone... but this scene was disappointing.  

For those who are strong supporters of Cheong Ah's character.. are there any good explanations? 

I support Cheong Ah too but I supported her more when she would quote Anne of Green Gables and she was bright and positive .   Her character seems to have stayed as just a nice and ultra kind person... but her love for jun hwi... it seems to have stayed a bit stagnant after the beach break up or after she found out jun hwi's identity.   

Is her singing of this song to just show that she is a really caring person. that she cares about Si Wol and that she feels bad that he had to find out the truth in the way that he did? (How come she never sang a song for Jun Hwi?) :cold_sweat:  Or made him food. :cold_sweat:  ( I think I am starting to understand why people started to want to see Cheong Ah with Si Wol.  )  (It's hard to know where she stands with Si Wol because she's never blatantly told him that she likes Jun Hwi... it's only been in subtle ways that she has said it.  Then she makes food for Si Wol and sings him a song...so there are mixed messages... even Hae Rang, last weekend was asking why she was bringing food.  Also, CA still hasn't said "I Love You" to Jun Hwi.  

(But again.. maybe her character is just a really nice person.... who is able to have non romantic relationships with guys while she herself has a boyfriend.) ^_^  Is she being super nice and super thoughtful because she wants to show that she cares since Si Wol will be shocked once the truth comes out ? 

But I think that the really nice person is Jun Hwi.  After this scene , he is talking to his mom and is telling her that both of them were selfish to keep this from Si Wol and to hurt him in the way that they did.  So instead of focusing on why his girlfriend is singing a song to some other guy, he is just focused on the feelings of Si Wol.  Jun Hwi is really a good guy!!  And what a boyfriend!!!  :blush:(Then the poor guy says to Cheong Ah..... " Si Wol cried when you sang the song".)  (How awkward for JUn Hwi to have to say thati!!) :crazy:

I hope that the writer will give Jun Hwi a happy ending.  

I feel like Cheong ah has become as indecisive and wishy washy about love like Seol Ah.... where as Jun Hwi's love has sky rocketed and is off the charts!!  I 

I still like the drama and I still like Cheong Ah... but I'm just trying to understand who Cheong Ah is. I thought that I understood her in the first half of the drama... but I don't really quite get the Cheong ah who is in the 2nd half of the drama / after the break up.  

I’m actually enjoying these comments. Everyone is feeling frustrated with the ending.  Feels unsatisfying eh!?

Well, curiosity caught me and I went ahead watched it subbed  though I was going to hold off tmrw.

Noticed  2 things. JW and SA made up and HUGGED.   CA embraces and HUGGED the suicide girl. ( I couldn’t help say to myself why isn’t that JH instead) 

Therefore I’ve concluded... CA and JH will at least HUG by the ending of tomorow episode.  

Jeez I sound cray cray talking about getting the OTP  to have some kind physical contact.  but this sitting miles apart from each other has been so so crazy!

@cococahpi my thought exactly, i feel like CA has stopped loving JH since the beach. 

Is the writer waste our otp’s chemistry n turned their relationship into platonic?

right now i just wants JH to be happy, he deserves so much better, he deserves to be with someone who loves him wholeheartedly n affectionately. 

I can´t belive their last hug was here. But I trying to understand what is going on with them. I think JG, SW and JH mother have made a big impact on their relationship as it weight on them both. Expectedly CA have kinda had some break on even though JH have been sure about keeping seeing each other. I do not think they can be completely free before SW got to be cleared or he himself make an amend to his past. But I hope today we get some sweet ending with them and they finally free to be together completely (as wife and husband) :wub: 

8E1J4nv.jpg

3 hours ago, cococahpi said:

I support Cheong Ah too but I supported her more when she would quote Anne of Green Gables and she was bright and positive .   Her character seems to have stayed as just a nice and ultra kind person... but her love for jun hwi... it seems to have stayed a bit stagnant after the beach break up or after she found out jun hwi's identity.   

The way I see it is that both CA and JH have become one unit who cares about SW. I think that is something really Beautiful and Wonderful. There is no need at all for JH to feel insecure that CA is caring more for SW because he would have done the same for SW too but for this, he cannot join (he is bad at singing, remember? lol) I see them as one unit doing something for SW. What I see is that they’re always of one mind and one heart to help SW. 

Although CA never told SW that she likes JH, she shows it well. Eg.when she insisted the three of them go together to eat after SW got out of the cell and she linked her arm to JH. In this scene, JH also displayed his confidence in CA by willing to bow out of the meal if that makes SW uncomfortable, although SW was only joking. 

I personally never ever doubted the strong bond and trust between CA-JH. 

I don’t feel love coming from CA toward oppa at all in today so disappointed :bawling:

shouldn’t she run to him ;)

15848360801584836076.gif

before she was kind who make so much fuse about little cut 

15848362961584836282.gif

He should be the one get attention , not behave like SW gonna die 

15848365381584836522.gif

The way I see it :  the script writer wants to conclude this drama to end with only one couple for the Kim's family and not 2 couples related to same family from both sides. Either SA with JW or CA with JH but not both.

I may be wrong.  This drama is supposed to be about each character finding happiness by going through ups and downs while looking for happiness.  According to the drama script , right from the beginning it mentioned about finding happiness well and breaking up well.

Think some of you are really over thinking she feels guilty she does not want the same  mistake to happen again like with JH brother.

SW with help with that guilt to clear the final obstacle in her mind so she can live her life. She was already feeling bad she did not go.

JH knows this as well that why he isnt tore up or anything he knows he going to be by her side rather he goes then come back or stay.He knows it something she has to do for herself.

Archived