[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

14 minutes ago, cococahpi said:

Si Wol finding out about what HR did to CA and SA

I dont think JH knows what HR did to CA either? Come to think of it,  does he even know they know each other? 

(I skipped a lot of the recent episodes so I may have missed something)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

I dont think JH knows what HR did to CA either? Come to think of it,  does he even know they know each other? 

No, I don't think JH knows.  And I don't think that he knows that CA and JH know each other, either. I just added it to the list. :blush: @lalalaelala

@cococahpi the drama was a 2014 SBS drama Glorious Day. The ratings were dismal. The drama had 3 nice daughters. Nice sons x2. Nice parents. Nice 2nd lead for parent romance. Nice 2nd female lead for 2nd brother. Even the pesky ex- husband wasn't that nasty.

And it wasn't doing well. That's why I said that the viewers want nasty, more complicated stories. Preferably with tears and anger.

That is why I think it is or will be difficult to stay true to your character and not suddenly detour into crazy territory. Cheong Ah has stayed consistent rather than  have the writer try to change her to up the ratings.

@cococahpi @mizv @Rufus Thanks for rounding up most of what's left to be uncovered with 2 weekends left! 

My favourite character has been CA (although I started liking other characters like BR, JH and Papa Mum along the way) since the beginning because of how she gripped my attention with her decision, reasons and interaction with JG. Their short arc together is itself a good story on its own. Because she lives on, she set the catalyst for the people around her to change eventually, for better or worse. Kinda reminds me of Harry Potter, the boy who lives. haha. If you know of HP series and the lengths he went through to show love conquers all, I think that should set you to understand the kind of mess you're going to see through BLWL before the sun shines again. 

3 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

And it wasn't doing well. That's why I said that the viewers want married, more complicated stories. Preferably with tears and anger.

You're right because it is after all a long drama they are writing and for viewership to stay. Can't expect neatly packed storyline and pace that shorter drama or movie can usually deliver. When it comes to BLWL, I've watched far worse characters written in another long drama hence I don't have much criticism for some of its flawed characters' development. 

When the time comes, with the ending of the drama, I hope someone who's patient and great at editing videos with a good eye, can collate scenes of CA & JH in different scenarios since they are the rock in the drama. To recap the number of times CA & JH tease each other, their funny dates, their funny misunderstandings, helping each other, fair arguments and of course heartwarming ones. That birthday lunch scene was so satisfying whenever I put myself in CA's shoes. :) 

Can I add another thing to @cococahpi's list? 

It has absolutely NOTHING to do with the story but it's been bugging me for so long. 

Does no one else wonder what that door in JHs room lead to? At first I thought maybe to a bathroom but there are too many scenes of JH walking back into his room after he took a shower (we were robbed of those scenes :naughty:).

pASOqrg.jpg

HSKf1p9.jpg

5 hours ago, lalalaelala said:

Does no one else wonder what that door in JHs room lead to?

Me! Me! LOL, we have a lot of useless curiosities! :lol:

5 hours ago, lalalaelala said:

At first I thought maybe to a bathroom but there are too many scenes of JH walking back into his room after he took a shower (we were robbed of those scenes :naughty:).

Yeah initially I thought it was the bathroom too but he kept walking in with wet hair and towel from the other door...

(And his room is next to the entrance to the house, right?)

I have no answer. Just let your imagination run wild, haha!

@Ameera Ali he’s still handsome no doubt but I’m not too sure how I feel about the headgear :lol:

but we’re getting a hug ! So a kiss is possible

And Handsome eats with CA family though I’m so sad for JW 

@stroppyse can translate? Thanks :heart:

Written preview 

Spoiler

박끝순 할머니의 납골당에 방문한 유라. 자신의 욕심으로 준겸을 지키지 못했던 과거를 떠올리며 눈물을 흘린다. 준휘는 영웅의 생일에 청아네 가족들과 즐거운 시간을 보내고 한편 유라는 진실을 밝힐지에 대해 고민하는데...

Time to say thank you and bye to BLWL :cry:

the director, :thumbsup:the scriptwriter,:thumbsup: the crew, :thumbsup:actresses:thumbsup: and actors. :thumbsup:

The great acting, the great job you did and move KDrama on the upper level - BRAVO!:heart:

What is more - you almost sacrifice your health in this time! My respect because I really feel guilty reading news from Korea ( covid19)

Thank you to all the forum transcribers -

@stroppyse @triplem  :heart:

disputers:

@Ameera Ali @dramaninja@icemaid@lalalaelala and many others - specially because of the sense of humour and gif's:heart:

@Rufus@corey@mizv@tiMadam@sal2@ende@Roomay_ht @ktcjdrama@cococahpi + a lot of other forumers for the short or long brilliant , posts which let me know more about different points of view form different points of the world.:heart:

Thank you sooo much!

Read you soon on other forums (- who knows?) where SIA, KJY will be leads f.ex.:).

Now, it is the time on the world we must pass the exam of our solidarity, sympathy, cooperation and others which means HUMANITY:love:

STAY HEALTHY!

35 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Seol Ah- Tae Rang- Jin Woo triangle seems to continue according to the trailer, however I thought it was over, soon the end, I feel bad for the actor who plays TR, he was supposed to be one of the male lead but he ended up with a little screentime, I understand that the fans were brought to like and favours Jin woo the actor is good (I have nothing against him) but it would have been necessary to follow the road which had drawn for the drama, in the end maybe it will be an open ending for the love story of SA;  after all it is also a writing process

4 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

I feel bad for the actor who plays TR, he was supposed to be one of the male lead but he ended up with a little screentime,

you right , Seriously the writer is so cruel :joy:

he keep losing every line in his story to someone else :D

First lose the companied position to SA for JW :D

second lose all scene lead to a romantically relationship to the ex  :phew:

Now even losing the brother scene to SW :naughty:

just kill him writer get him out of his misery :mrgreen:

15840916321584091629.gif

15840918871584091884.gif

15840920261584092023.gif

Huh? The JW love line is still alive? I actually repeated it as I was so surprised. Especially since the camera to SA's face. I think those 2 might actually end up together.

I am so shocked I can't even process this.

" Where are you going you jerk?"  Gee genius who claimed to have studied so hard. It's been one year of coma, transferred to the Chairman's office. Told to get out of his room. And you ask this silly question? 

Guess you never know your gravy boat has sailed off long ago. Of all the dramas where one needs to have water thrown onto the face, where the hair is pulled and a person is kicked to the curb. Of all the dramas. And we end up with one of the most irritating 2nd female lead and she doesn't get any of that.

Archived