[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

21 hours ago, stroppyse said:

Hmm. For the first time, I’m not so happy with SW, though I’ll wait for the entire scene before I let myself be totally irritated with him. I think it was long overdue for HR to be fired actually.

Same here, based on the preview, I didn't think SW would jump to become brotherly protective when he himself got a bad taste of HR from her last visit to his house. Will see if this mode of his is before or after the DNA confirmation otherwise there's no compelling reason for him to respond to JW for HR unlike say if it was a situation involving CA (who doesn't have blood ties) who has helped and believed in him from the beginning. 

18 hours ago, mizv said:

Currently dialing fashion police...the hat is a big NO NO, JH.....

LOL. I knew JH's fashion supporters will spot this right away. I do tend to screen costumes in drama and film due to my fashion study background but for this part, as a sports fan perspective, I would actually think he would put his heavy coat aside instead to make that shot. Like it's more natural for me to take off my heavy coat if I want to serve a tennis ball across the court, given a similar situation. :)  

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Live caps

Judge at  PKS's columbarium. Recalls how she planted the ciggarate butt

Our couple at the park - sitting next to each other...JH has changed the shirt. He was so sweet..takes out everything in the bag and wears it..ahahahahah....CA says don't be silly..takes off the scarf etc ( left the beanie) ...some kid accidentally throws the basketball over...JH remembers JG..kid asked him to pass it over...JH bounces the ball and scores ( not in that kind of way :P) ...and shouts out asking JG to wish him happy birthday

Scene pans to XX who is at home seeing all the news of her employees complaining about her ...JW comes back ( the funniest OST they are playing - one of those trot songs ) ..Mother & son ignore each other ...JW goes upstairs with his luggage...poor fella ...thinks of SA , missing her ...looks at the ring he bought her. Thinks of that lollypop ring sweet ...

SA, YA, dad , mum are at the restaurant.( CA yet to arrive) ..YA asked where is bro in law...dad wants him to call...mum says no...but YA sneaked out to call later on...JW gets call from YA...YA tells him aren't you coming for dad's bday..he was surprised it was dad's bday...she says to come and text you the place...

JH drops CA..then he asked her if he could join them ...she was hesitant ( worried it would be uncomfortable) , wished him again and tell him to go...HAHhahahahah but our boy smart and thick skinned and came into the restaurant later..everyone surprised. JH even tell it was his bday...they all welcomed him... i am not sure what funny thing JH said but he got the look for CA...JH wanted to pour soju for dad, dad said let him do it and poured for JH...CA smiling happy...

JW comes and sees them all laughing happily from afar...he thinks back of  what SA says about how she cannot let his mum hurt his family first....JH was going to light the cake for dad..dad says where's son in law...but mum says not coming ...kkk then they light and blow the candle together ( JH and dad) and SA even take of them together...they were going to eat...then the girls wanted to take family photo ..so nice ..all together including JH :wub:...the girls then all give presents to dad...it was a sweet scene.

YA turns to give her gift....ahahah she gave dad like discount coupons...then they ask dad what is his birthday wish..think he wished for his girls happiness...SA smiled, CA cried ...YA gave that the weird look...it was a nice scene. Dinner over ...so they still talk outside,  dad accept JH fully ...ahaha dad even wants JH to send them back...poor JW just seeing all these from afar ( oh dear did he just stand out there the whole time)

Judge...thinking about JG- tell him in her mind how bad she feels...JH came back - saw on the table mum brought back the basketball miniature set ...JH asked her where she got it...she did not answer outright..but anyway it seems she is very regretful...more crying...JH is tearing too ( no handsome , not on your birthday) ...JH asked what will you do now? Judge wondered what she can do? JH says what about Kang si wol then...hmmm seems like she is still giving excuses ...JH trying to encourage mum to do the right thing...mUm says sorry...JH takes the basketball thing and says this represents  JG's heart...

Judge at the office.. her staff came into asked why she changed her mind - think she withdrew her nomination from the Chief Justice position...XX housekeeper woke her up to tell her about it ...XX rushed off to go see her sister...she was in the car...she was like what is this smell...ahahahah SW was the one driving her car...XX was like this is kidnap :w00t:...SW he asked her where she wants to go...XX asked him to stop and of course some yelling. He finally stopped the car, but she can't open the door. SW asked why XX did what she did to him? You're intermarket's chairwoman ...why ?  He is trying to see if he can get any truth out of XX...XX then mentioned something about HR...but he says do you think I am stupid or something...finally he unlocked and says sorry and was going to leave the car, but XX says hang on...hmm she mentioned to him about HR having affair with JW ....

HR at the bus stop...gets a call from JW ...JW asked her to come to the office. She arrived ( with that luggage of hers) ..this should be as per preview where he tells her she is going to be fired...anyway, HR asked if he was ok? She mentioned about XX resigning...JW brings up her past...so HR brings up CA and SA...I guess they are discussing her bullying CA...but anyhow she still plays victim , how she had given her all to him and waited ....JW says he is thankful and sorry but I guess it won't change anything...long story short , he doesn't want to prolong these further...he leaves ..she was like yelling / crying where are you going?

As JW goes out..SW was outside his office...as per preview SW asked if HR was the only one in the affair ...wow....JW asked how you know..SW mentioned XX...anyway SW went into the office to drag HR out....she did not want to go...SW says are you crazy ?  HR says some stuff...JW asked are you really HR's brother..JW asked HR as well...and says more stuff , but SW seems provoked by it. (wait for subs) ...JW wants SW to get her out , SW wanted to punch JW but kept his cool...and SW drag his sister out

-1st half over-

Judge in the office...XX finally gets there and asked her sis why she withdrew the nomination...ohhhh did Judge says she want to reveal the truth..XX says no way , crazy...you cannot...Judge says not to interfere

SW brings XX backs to his place ( I guess she has no where else to go) ..anyway he tells her off and you can tell he really is trying to look out for her ...tells her not to go as he has to go out..she cries...

Moon dad looking at some document and sighing...PR comes in and shows dad some certificates ..think he did well in school or something ...happy scene...anyway bell rings...PR opens and it was SW...Moon dad goes to the living room and asked what SW what this was about..asked PR to give them some time alone..Moon dad and SW talk...so the document is the DNA test results which confirms that him and HR are indeed siblings...Moon dad feels a bit sad for some reason. he asked SW where is HR ..he says she staying with him..guess she is too embarrassed to go home to the Moon's .SW get permission to go into HR's room , think to get stuff for her...he looks at her room and he sits for abit - she was well looked after by the Moons...dad asked that he get HR to come back if she was uncomfortable...SW says he will look after his sister

Meanwhile , HR keeps thinking about what SW told her that he was framed for the accident.

Archived