[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't get the writers they could have made JW into a teribble character why must he be so nice ! SA and JW has better chemistry and more interactions . The writers could have wrote more stuff on TR with SA but it did not and there's hardly any romantic moments .  I am sad if today episode is really the end of JW and SA . Sigh ..well at least they still "family" seeing CA and JH will be together . 

My baby JW, I will get divorced and you can marry me. I promise not to make you cry and will give you some beautifully mixed Black Korean babies. I'm an American Southerner  so I can handle your feisty mother. I'm an expert at cooking seafood, soul food, and I think I just about half Korean food down. My fried catfish and fried chicken is to die for. And unlike your ex-wife, I won't hold all my feelings in trying to pretend that I don't love you when I know that I do. Call me!!! :heart::love::joy:.

On the side note, I agree with @triplem,

I think that now that he has finally let go, regardless to what SA says, she's still loves him and will probably try to slick give him their final date. I think it's just a shame. If the writers do a time Jump, I hope that JW is happily married somewhere with a woman that loves him just as much as he loves her and that  SA has finally fell in love with herself. Maybe that woman will be SA???????

15 minutes ago, foreverempress said:

My baby JW, I will get divorced and you can marry me. I promise not to make you cry and will give you some beautifully mixed Black Korean babies.

15836849741583684961.gif

15836851641583685161.gif

you just make JW happy again & eating :joy:

15836852321583685225.gif

Just now, foreverempress said:

My baby JW, I will get divorced and you can marry me. I promise not to make you cry and will give you some beautifully mixed Black Korean babies. I'm an American Southerner  so I can handle your feisty mother. I'm an expert at cooking seafood, soul food, and I think I just about half Korean food down. My fried catfish and fried chicken is to die for. And unlike your ex-wife, I won't hold all my feelings in trying to pretend that I don't love you when I know that I do. Call me!!! :heart::love::joy:.

On the side note, I agree with @triplem,

I think that now that he has finally let go, regardless to what SA says, she's still loves him and will probably try to slick give him their final date. I think it's just a shame. If the writers do a time Jump, I hope that JW is happily married somewhere with a woman that loves him just as much as he loves her and that  SA has finally fell in love with herself. Maybe that woman will be SA???????

Nice to see another fellow black drama watcher!

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

You would be surprised to know how many closet kdrama watchers there are out there. I found the other day that one of my co-worker's sister has been an avid kdrama watcher for years.

7 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

yes there are..

JW had a journey with this breakup and i think it will be something good for him.  Everything in life is to learn a lessons and hopefully grow and i think this made JW grow in his life.  It's hard to compare him with JH as they are two different individuals. Their path in life are different.  

seriously oppa need to improve his gentleman manners :joy: Use these muscles on something rather than lifting the cup :D

15837053941583705385.gif

When he see his girlfriend straggling with the bag he should rush to help her :joy: 

ezgif-3-583aae572d3c.gif

** you will think she have body in the bag :phew:

@Ameera Ali I was wondering the same thing. :blush:  Why didn't he help CA? Is it because he was annoyed that she didn't seem to remember his birthday? 

I just finished watching with english subs. 

I am sorry if I am giving a spoiler for those who haven't watched it with english subs yet.  But I don't know if youtube had the scene with Jun Hwi and Jin Woo at Jun Hwi's home eating spaghetti.  In that scene, they talk about their parents and how parents seem to make certain decisions that seem like it is for the best interest of their child but how for the child it doesn't really help or benefit them but that it actually has the opposite affect.  

Jin Woo mentions how  he can change but how if his mom isn't willing to take any efforts to change how nothing can change for Seol Ah and himself. Then Jun Hwi talks about how parents for the sake of their children will lie, hide things, change the lives of others all for the sake of their own child.  But how the "good" intentions of the parents, in effect , really hurts their children and twists their lives. 

I know that Jun Hwi has talked about this topic before...way back in the early episodes when he was talking to Officer Mun and asking him to look at the usb drive ... how parents think they know their kids but how they only see what they want to see but how they don't really know what they are really going through.

In hearing their conversation, I can definitely relate to what they were talking about in my own life.  

I don't know if there has ever been a drama like this that has made me think so much.  Are other dramas like this?  I can't remember. :blush:  I love it!!  I love the deeper messages that this drama has to offer.  

Or am I just thinking and analyzing this drama more because of this awesome forum of fellow beautiful love, wonderful life  fans? :blush:

9 hours ago, dramaninja said:

is JH mother any better? So I dont see it as an impossible obstacle.

The dynamics between all sides of the JH-CA-Judge Hong "triangle" is different than between JW-SA-XX: in the 1st case, all 3 of them have shown the will to co-operate, although to different extents, in order for the situation of them possibly becoming family to work, even the Judge (albeit reluctantly, seeing how dead set her son is on not giving up on CA, and - knowing his personality well). In the 2nd triangle, JW is (or, sadly, after today's episode, probably: was) the one doing all the work, but even if he's been doing 300% norm, it's not enough if the other 2 won't budge...

Off topic:

Spoiler

The actress playing XX singing:

Drama hits a new high - ratings wise at 32.3% . Even it’s Saturday ratings have been improving weekly ....I just hope the drama will continue to do well to encourage the cast & crew ! 

The title "Love is Beautiful Life is Wonderful" doesn't seems to fit into the whole drama. Both families suffering from mental to physical ordeals , one trying to resolve a crime and the other to restore a marriage.  Happy to note JW is coming to his senses and accept the reality and whether he is destined to be with SA in future, both have to work it out provided SA can love him back.  Everyone makes mistakes, from the 2 aggressive mothers to all the younger generations from the 3 families. At the end of the drama, they will repent and  will compromise to move forward to lead a happy life. Hope the ending will show CA-JH married and have twins.  

Even if we don't get another kiss, I would be happy if I heard Cheong Ah finally say back to Jun Hwi: "I Love You" or even a "I Love You Too, Oppa!!" :heart:  (But if we do get one more kiss, that would be nice too.)  :blush:

giphy.gif

But poor Jun Hwi, all he got was a Happy Birthday.  But what a nice guy to just give her a smile back. :blush:

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, sjlsjl said:

In hearing their conversation, I can definitely relate to what they were talking about in my own life.  

I don't know if there has ever been a drama like this that has made me think so much.  Are other dramas like this?  I can't remember. :blush:  I love it!!  I love the deeper messages that this drama has to offer.  

I started watching BLWL with the intention to see more of SIA and KJY's work, them together is a bonus. Never did I think as I follow through the drama, some matters do relate for me too in my own life. I'm glad the drama has given you much thought process the way it did for me. I don't watch many kdramas but enough to pick certain storylines that certainly speaks to me. The recent one I watched is Stove League, as a sports fan, it was deep and meaningful to me. So many lessons of sports and life intertwined. I cried a lot for a short drama. :D

This drama is just a slice of representation to elevate various life's decisions and open for discussion (even with myself) and places like this forum is one way to think about life in a way. If we are to create a safe place to discuss, we can learn to agree to disagree with respect so we can understand each other instead of spreading negativity. Especially for those who have been here to discuss and contribute since the beginning such as @stroppyse @triplem @Ameera Ali and many others. 

Yes, we do sometimes have to agree to disagree or vice versa but as viewers' opinions should be taken with a pinch of salt & not get personal by trashing each other when one disagrees.  Some Korean dramas have stories which do not really relate to real life like messy relationships within same family, children leaving & dumping their parents to chase after their own dreams of winning the love of another woman. I feel very distressed when children have verbal fights with their parents over relationships cos I have 2 married sons with families and it is very hurtful to see this type of drama with no morals. We raised  our kids through blood and sweat  & they walked out of the house over woman relationships with no guarantee of whether it will end up being divorced.  Will they live to regret for dumping their parents?  It would be sad if this drama end up supporting such selfish men disowning their mothers for their own personal benefit. Unmarried viewers may not understand how the older generations feel when faced with such agony. Hope for some understanding to individual feelings. Thanks

Archived