Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

The meal with JH, CA, and the Judge

JH: I’ll sit next to Chung Ah to eat. Mom is the one who invited her to dinner, but let me do it. (moves to sit next to CA)
CA: Joon Hwi-sshi
Judge: Fine. Let’s see who endures it longer. Are you confident, Chung Ah?
CA: I’m not confident, but I’m going to try to endure it till the end.
Judge: Joon Hwi, Chung Ah says that she’ll endure it until the end, but can you let someone you like so much go through such difficulties?
JH: Because it’s better than losing each other. If you think that there is no tomorrow, then today becomes easy, Mom. Because the future is dark (meaning unknown or not clear), then you can only live each and every day as diligently as possible. Since we don’t have any other choice. And, perhaps Mom as well. (JH is saying that he and CA have no choice but to live like that which means being together, and that the Judge may have no choice but to live like that as well.)
CA: I don’t know if I’ll be next to Joon Hwi-sshi in 10 years, but I will be next to him tomorrow. Like today, I won’t let him be alone by himself. When Joon Hwi-sshi is tired, then Joon Hwi-sshi’s car, I will drive it again.
Judge: Fine. Endure it. Try enduring it well. Enduring is your free will, but don’t let my son get worn out. Let me ask that one thing of you.
CA: You have to start eating first before we can eat. (this is just common manners that the elders have to start the meal) I hope that we will continue to eat together in the future. Slowly and talking with each other.
Judge: Really? It’s not hard to eat a meal. Let’s do that then. However, you should distinguish between words that can be said and words that shouldn’t be said as we do so. At least, if you two have any courtesy.
JH: Let’s not try only to not hurt each other, Mom. Even if things explode and crumble, let’s say the things we want to say. We can start just like this. Sitting together and eating. Let’s eat, Mom.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 16

I have a question. And since it has no acceptable answer it is distracting me. Can you all answer it please? 

I can make it on point for this drama. OMS and YP. Sitting together. I wonder if the actors used this drama as an excuse to hang out and chill. Therefore the chemistry between them is even better once they film together. Who knows?

At this point I am on a countdown. 8 more episodes to go and SA is still interacting a lot with JW. I am no longer shipping. I am on wrap up mode.

The mother no longer needs to bleach her hair. I have been worried for the actress all series. That is a lot of peroxide. I have actually been trying to figure out if the knot on her head were extensions. Or her real hair.

Then the mother in the SA-CA household. I watched her a few dramas ago where she acted the same. Is that actress good? Have you guys seen her elsewhere before? Where she is different? I wonder what she looked like been she was younger.

I swear JH's mom looks exactly the same as she did when she was in that family drama I watched. Where I don't even see the actors in that show anymore. Except for Park Shihoo. That Family something where Dan-ah was the female lead. Everyone else in that case- has gone I don't know where.

So. Now that I have kept on point for this drama. Talking about the drama. How come Korean dramas have such good looking actors? How am I supposed to answer that one?

I know the actors ( male and female ) have dental veneers. And that most actors smoke. PS is rife especially eyelid surgeries, nasal augmentation, jaw shaving, the widening the eye surgery- forgot what's it called.  And probably regular facials etc. But height is a different matter. And there are a lot of 180- 185cm actors. And broad shoulders are genetic. And physique is hard work at the gym. So it's not all genetics. And make up covers a lot and close up are very distressing for some. I think attaching the scruffy beard in saguek uglifies all previously better looking males.

So there you go. How do I answer my friend? Genuine question from her. Personally I found the general Korean features to be generally attractive. And they are obviously not actors. The kids look good. And I didn't dare ask if the Koreans have had surgeries. But they have the high bridged noses and good skin. And not many short males.

Now what? 

I have mentally disassociated myself from the drama. I am just waiting for it to end. Did someone mention OMS in a different drama? I might want to see him if he has a good role. Does he? 

Has Yoon Park been in a different drama where I might watch it? He is so placid here that he is more placid that a cow chewing on grass. Don't even laugh. Have you seen a cow chewing before? Doesn't he look as calm? And he plays a chef in a cavernous place with no helpers. One would think he would walk faster or cook faster. At this point even his walking. Or rather his meanderings even reminds of the rhythm of a cow's swishing tail. 

Close your eyes keep. Picture the cow. Looking at you with the big liquid cow's eyes. Chewing. Chewing. Chewing.

Then add on some occasional swish. Swishing. Fly. Swish swish swish.

Now picture Taerang. Now isn't that Taerang?

Now you understand why I need another recommendation for another of his drama. I need to erase the image of the swishing tail. If he even smiles now I can even see the cow's big teeth as the cow curls up her lips. Don't even get me going on the cow moving. I can SEE him now.  We have something called the Royal Show here in Australia. Where they do cattle or studs judging. So when I go for the food exhibits or show bags we pass the hundreds of cows or bulls walking across for their competitions. I swear It's Yoon Park's pace. And demeanour in this drama.

So how can I ship him? With anyone.

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

3 hours ago, triplem said:

They are still dragging JH vs his mum

Definitely understand that and do agree. But I guess since JH just got the shock of his life and have many internal turmoil to handle, he do not have the strength to talk with his mother yet. Beside not knowing how to bring it up. It is not like she have made it easy talking about JG in the way she have reacted and not being truthful. This also make it slow for him to figuring out everything as he have dig out evidence himself. I hope we see some progress here in next weeks episodes. :) 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Roomay_ht said:
  Hide contents

I wonder if it's oot. But i kinda love the news, Jin Woo, i mean Oh Min Suk will be on Mom's diary/My Little Old Boy :D

He seems quirky too in real life. 

His popularity is truly rising since BLWL. 

The convenience of living next door to mom. :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

JH wonders about his mother's excuse for why she was on that road (to be a witness to SW's "accident")

(flashback VO)
JH: Why was Mom on that road at that time?
Judge: I had to meet with the publishers about my book. Satisfied?

JH: Hong Yoo Ra. Hong Yoo Ra. Hong Yoo Ra. (finds the Judge's book and sits down) First publication 2007. 2nd publication 2008. But Joon Gyeom’s accident was in 2009, Mom. This book had already been published 2 years prior, so why did Mom go to the publishers that day? What’s the real reason that Mom was on that road that day?

Not that JH knows that JG was the one who had caused that accident, he seems to be wondering how his mother could have witnessed SW being the culprit of that accident. He's slowly figuring it out, though he's still not aware of the extent of his mother's actions.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 10

11 minutes ago, ck1Oz said:

The mother no longer needs to bleach her hair. I have been worried for the actress all series. That is a lot of peroxide. I have actually been trying to figure out if the knot on her head were extensions. Or her real hair.

:joy::lol: so funny.  Someone mentioned before the actress does theater musicals so the hair color is a normal thing for her.

@ck1Oz refer to my previous post. OMH and KIM Mi Sook are both in one drama.

YP is the other other one.   Both are long family dramas :D

• Like 11

@ck1Oztry 'age of youth' season 1. He's playin the love interest of one of the FL. It was my first introduction to YP, and he was more attractive in that drama. Wait, he was also a chef! And try 'What happens to my family', one of my fave weekend drama. YP was kinda despicable for most of the episodes tho, but there was much more emotion coming from his char in that drama. Definitely better than his role in BLWL.

@stroppysethanks again! 

And I love love JH-CA sticking together against judge mom. The convo is tense and cold, but better than expected. Considering CA had been slapped and yelled at. Can we talk about JH's proud look to CA when she boldly answers to his mom? It just gives MAJOR FEELS. And also his answer, cool and calm, 'It's better than losing each other'. You guys just make the top list of my forever OTPs.

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Love 8

A serious talk between JH and JW

JW: What? Preservation of business? I guess I understand how you feel, Goo Joon Hwi.
JH: What is this? Why are you so calm? Didn’t you call me to convince me, to act for the opposite side?
JW: Hey. If I did that, are you someone who would do that? (meaning be convinced just on JW or anyone’s say so)
JH: You do know (me well). So, why did you call me? You must have something to say.
JW: Just… I wanted to see your face.
JH: Hyung, I’m really busy.
JW: I’m not joking. I thought I needed to at least see your face, so that my mind will become clearer. These days, I have a lot on my mind. Whether for the sake of Intermarket, I should make a decision or not. I seem to be at a crossroads.
JH: What decision?
JW: I wanted to at least vent it all to you, so I had asked to see you. But, seeing you, it feels too early. I’ll think about it some more, then tell you.
JH: What is this, so unlike hyung? This serious face, it’s been such a long time since I’ve seen it, so it feels strange.
JW: There are 80,000 employees of Intermarket. Including their families, it’s about 300,000 or 400,000 people (who rely on Intermarket). Doesn’t that make you feel a sense of responsibility?
JH: It does.
JW: As for me, Joon Hwi, even though our Intermarket may not be one that is the most highly respected, but I do want it to be a company that our employees want to work at. So, that’s why, not as a son, but as a Vice Chairman, I have to make a decision.
JH: Does this perhaps have to do with Aunt (XX)? Hyung, I’m not on anyone’s side. For the sake of the future of everyone at the company, I’m going to decide after I see the people. Just because of the personal issues of the two of you, having the company be shaken this way and that, I can’t just leave that alone and watch.
JW: Fine. I’ll keep considering on my own, so you should consider on your own as well. With the responsibility of being the majority shareholder. Understand?
JH: Yes.

It's nice to see JW and JH both taking their responsibilities to their company seriously. I can see that even as JW declared war on his mother over the office in the previous episode, he's thinking seriously of whether that is the best thing. Any such fight would become a public matter and little good to come of it. Though, XX doesn't have any compunction of using the company to get her way. And, that is probably the gist of JW's dilemma right now. Not whether to fight XX for his position, but whether XX is even suitable for being the chairperson at all, and if so, what the best way is for dealing with it. I think that what XX has so thoughtlessly started, she'll find has gotten away from her control. Korean corporations these days, including chaebols (so family owned and run corporations versus public corporations), are still answerable to shareholders and other stakeholders, including the public who consume their products. XX is a throwback to the older generation of chaebols whose attitudes were more "It's mine, so I can do anything I want with it." That doesn't play so well in modern times, especially when the corporations also have to partner with overseas partners for production and distribution.

Anyway, especially after seeing so much of comic JW, I think this is a scene which shows the young executive who had grown Intermarket into a global enterprise. Though, JH is himself, thinking things over, then doing what he thinks is best, regardless of who else might be involved.

@triplem, I think this is the last of the clips that you had asked translations for. :)

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 11

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Correction, JW left the seat of the second lead and moved to the seat of the main lead :joy: 

Don't let the poster deceive you :naughty:

I just remember when he was in early episodes :joy:

15824769271582476887.gif

15824770841582477030.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

I have a question. And since it has no acceptable answer it is distracting me. Can you all answer it please? 

Your post is a bit rambly, so I have no idea which question is the one that is so distracting for you. :D

1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

Then the mother in the SA-CA household. I watched her a few dramas ago where she acted the same. Is that actress good? Have you guys seen her elsewhere before? Where she is different? I wonder what she looked like been she was younger.

The mother is a prolific veteran actress with a very long list of roles, playing a variety of roles, though nowadays she plays a mother a lot, both good and evil. A few of the roles I remember her for in the spoiler, but her filmography is really extensive, having made her debut as an ingenue in 1979. 

Spoiler

All About My Mom - mother of the male lead, Lee Sang Woo (btw, OMS was in this drama as well)

Glorious Day - mother of the female lead who got a loveline of her own

City Hunter - mother of the male lead

Brilliant Legacy - villainous mother of Moon Chae Won's character

1 hour ago, ck1Oz said:

I swear JH's mom looks exactly the same as she did when she was in that family drama I watched. Where I don't even see the actors in that show anymore. Except for Park Shihoo. That Family something where Dan-ah was the female lead. Everyone else in that case- has gone I don't know where.

Not sure which drama you're talking about. Na Young Hee (the Judge) and Park Shi Hoo were in a weekend drama called My Golden Life together which broke all sorts of ratings, but I think the leads from that drama are all still active (Shin Hye Sun, Lee Tae Hwan, and of course, all of the veteran actors who just show up everywhere.)

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

just a random thing i noticed here which i found really sweet :) YA giving CA some meat

2 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

the only drama i remember CA mom (Kim Mi Sook) from is Shining Inheritance/Brilliant Legacy where she played an evil stepmom :Dyou'll probably hate her character, but it's a good drama hehe

Edited by stroppyse
Please do not quote images/gifs/videos. Thanks.
  • Like 5

One more translation of a scene between JW and SA.

SA: 'I want to return!” This is the famous final line said by Seol Ki On said in the movie “Peppermint Candy.” If we had made different choices, then we would be living different lives right now, is the regret that she’s invoking. But that is probably -
JW: Ajumeoni! Please get me a sparkling water with a twist of lime!
SA: “Ajumeoni”? “Sparking water”?
JW: No, Housekeeper Lee! Instead of the sparkling water, please bring me a glass of chacha (not entirely sure) and a piece of cabrelas (cheese) instead!

(downstairs)
Father: Shasha what?
Mother: Mon… what is he saying?
YA: Gipriellas?
Father: What is he saying? Did you understand?
Mother: How could I understand? What is he asking for? Yeon Ah, do you know? Is he talking about something to eat?
YA: It’s the first time I’m hearing it since I’ve been born. But, just listening to it, doesn’t it sound like something really expensive?
Father: But, just right then, didn’t that jerk call for an “ajumeoni”? Was he perhaps calling you?
Mother: Oh, you’re being too noisy. Stop paying attention to that, and just watch the drama.

(upstairs)
JW: Are they calling this a report? What in the world? They didn’t even check anything.
SA: Don’t ask for a cabrelas or a chacha that we don’t have, and just go home!
JW: Oh, that’s right.
SA: No. You can’t go home. Go to a hotel.
JW: “Bring the carrier”. You’re the one who brought me here, so how can you do this to me? I have a stance to hold against my mother. If I go to a hotel, then she’ll probably open some champagne that she got her way.
SA: The reason I brought you here is not because I want your love, but your loyalty. The loyalty of having been a couple.
JW: Well, that doesn’t exactly make me feel good, but…everyone lives through loyalty, so let’s live with that as well.
SA: What about Moon Hae Rang? And your mother? Just because you’re here like this, do they disappear? I don’t know about you, but I can clearly remember the things that your mother did. So that I could see it, she had Moon Hae Rang wash your body and change your clothes. That girl even changed your diapers! How do I forget that? Whether it was because you were so exhausted by me (she means because he was so exhausted by her disregard) or because she did what I wouldn’t do for you, whatever it was, you secretly saw her for 2 years. I keep imagining it. The you who had probably been affectionate to her as well. So, even though I occasionally feel sympathy for you, my blood is still boiling. (meaning she’s still angry at him) The reason I agreed to the contract was to give you some time. Also, because I wanted to show you the ugly side of me that I had been hiding while I was with you.
JW: I already knew that.  
SA: Don’t just know it. You have to accept it. You and I both (have to accept it and move on).
JW: There is still time left. Why are you talking as if this is the last time? I will act till the last day as I have from the first day. Without any regrets, I’m going to love you. And you, even your ugly side is pretty. Accept that. Because of loyalty or whatever, thank you for bringing me here. And, even though you get mad all the time, for taking care of me anyway, thank you for that, too.
SA: When our agreed time is over, whether you go to a hotel or back to your home, you have to leave.
(Mother comes upstairs)
Mother: Oh, Seol Ah.
SA: Mom!
Mother: I went to the neighborhood convenience store, but this was all they had. Even though I don’t know if you’re going to like it.
JW: Mother, I’m so sorry. I wasn’t even aware of it, it was just habit from when I was at home.
SA: Mom, why did you bother?
Mother: If I didn’t go, I thought you would, so I quickly ran over. Okay? (leaves)

I thought this was interesting both in the set up of the comedic moment with JW literally forgetting where he was as he's sunk into his work and thus calling out for something from the ajumma who keeps their house to the rather serious discussion between JW and SA back to the comedic beat with SA's mother.

What caught my attention though is that SA is still very angry over both the affair as well as what XX had done to her. She's not indifferent to JW at all as she had been maintaining. I was interested to see SA finally approach the topic of the affair and their divorce. They've had talks about the affair and the divorce before, but it was JW apologizing and regretting it. SA didn't give us much sense of what she was holding onto. And actually, even the circumstances of the divorce was something JW found out by overhearing his mother talking to SA rather than SA telling him anything of what happened. It's been frustrating to watch SA keep it all bottled up, saying that it doesn't matter since she doesn't care about JW any more and had never loved him, even when she knew that he loved her.

As for JW, he has become a lot more clued in from the start of the drama, and he shows it yet again. He does understand the imposition that he is, but he can't help but fight for his love, especially once she agreed to the month long dating. So, even without his previous confidence of winning SA, even though he now realizes that he may fail to get SA to accept him again, he still can't give it up early, and he'll make each moment last and savor it for as long as he can. These may literally be the last moments that he has with the woman he loves, and he's willing to take any attention that she gives him and be grateful for it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 9

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Correction, JW left the seat of the second lead and moved to the seat of the main lead :joy: 

Don't let the poster deceive you :naughty:

I can't say I mind though.... he's more interesting than TR

• Like 6
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

Confrontation between TR and JW. Here you go @sjlsjl.

SA VO: That person…I mean my ex-husband says he’s staying in my house, so I want to return him to his own home.
HR VO: Once I left home, I’ve been standing on a cliff. I’m not going back. I’m definitely not going back!
(TR on the floor)
TR: Why is everyone doing that? Why are they going where they shouldn’t be, and making it hard on me. Please, everyone, go back to where you belong.
(JW walks in)
JW: Why are you like that?
TR: Because of you.
JW: Surely not.
TR: Have a seat.
JW: You’re asking me to sit on the ground?
TR: I would appreciate it if you would, sit on the floor with me.
(JW sits)
JW: Oh, geez. These are expensive clothes.
TR: Then, those expensive clothes, do you want to change clothing with me?
JW: Why should I do that?
TR: If you wear such clothes from when you’re young, do you become as thoughtless as Do JIn Woo is, I wonder? That’s why.
JW: Why did you want to see me?
TR: Because Hae Rang is at your house, and you’re at Seol Ah’s. What are you doing?
JW: Moon Tae Rang-sshi, I don’t like anything about you, but times like these are when I least like you. Why don’t you just hit me a few times to release your anger and be done with it? This isn’t something that we can resolve by sitting here like this.
TR: (getting up) Get your head on straight, you evil jerk! I don’t like you, but you know what I like even less about you? That you always think that you’re in the right. But you’re not in the right at all! You’re committing too many sins against everyone! To Hae Rang and to Seol Ah as well! You forgot her. You love her. Do you think that is all that’s required of life? You do everything you want, but what about the responsibility? Who will take responsibility then?! You shouldn’t have left your house, you should have made Hae Rang leave. You were just being cowardly and looking for a reason to go to Seol Ah’s. Nothing has been resolved, the situation has just become worse!
JW: Take Hae Rang home. You’re her brother.
TR: No. You bring her home yourself. And tell my father about your relationship. Let’s not avoid it any more. I think your playing with flowers is all done as well, once Hae Rang moved into your house. Our father even put handcuffs on Hae Rang. You should prepare yourself of that as well.
JW: Let’s do that. Let’s tell your father as well and end this. I’m prepared to do so.

For the first time, I'm finding TR to be annoying and unreasonable. JW and HR had an affair, and then HR has been colluding with XX to disrupt JW's life. I get that TR doesn't know that, but he does not that HR has been actively harassing JW, SA, and CA because she told TR that. Plus, HR won't do what TR wants her to do; she hasn't done a single thing that he's asked her to do actually. So, why is TR telling JW to take responsibility for HR? It's not as if JW ever lied to HR or impregnated her or even denied having the affair with her. What the heck does TR want JW to do by taking responsibility for her? He's not seriously suggesting that JW accept HR as his wife, is he?

And, actually, I think it's out of line for TR to be yelling at JW for anything frankly. Both SA and HR are adults. TR gave up pursuing SA on his own, for whatever reason, and SA hasn't asked for his help in dealing with JW. So, since neither SA nor HR are doing as TR wants them to do, he calls JW up and yells at him? TR has the least amount of information and he's not been asked by anyone for help, so it feels to me that he's wading in out of his own frustrated desires, and that sucks.

The one thing that may be good if JW carries through that he'll take HR home and talk with her father is that HR's father will know the truth about his daughter, though he will probably be disappointed even further when he finds out how low HR has been willing to go for the sake of her self-pity and ambition. I don't excuse JW in any way for his infidelity, and don't mind scenes where SA calls him out on it since he deserves it. However, I think that HR was also in the wrong in having the affair with JW. HR may have been single herself, but she knew that JW was married and she wanted to destroy his marriage. Both JW and HR are parties to their reprehensible acts. But, JW seems to sincerely regret his actions, while HR is still willing to help destroy JW and doesn't seem to think that she has been in the wrong in anything. If anything, her excuses of how she was the one was wronged by life, fate, the universe, and everyone else are very tiresome.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 7

Just watched with (chi) sub. 

Do y’all think that the reporter from the top of the ep will show up again? I feel like she will be digging up more dirt since this interview with Judge not giving her enough good material. *rubbing hands* If so, i’d waiting for the public humiliation!  Judge today still makes me mad so I’m showing no sympathy for her. 

That dinner was so tense and she was still playing defense. :thumbsdown:

Ill watch with English sub tonight for any trans discrepancies. I skipped about 40% off the ep just now and looks like I can skip more when watching with Eng sub. 

Edit to add-

@stroppyse I 500% agree to your commentary in the confrontation post, especially the last paragraph. HR truly is the worst and she does not deserve any happy ending whatsoever. Definitely does not need her to ruin SW’s life too. Can you imagine how she will resent SW once she knows the truth? 

It made lol when XX put her in her place today and basically told her not to get too comfortable. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Wow, so much info going on in this thread.  That's great!  Waiting to watch the latest episode in full sub in a few more hours and can't help noticing @ck1Oz questions here

I have mentally disassociated myself from the drama. I am just waiting for it to end. Did someone mention OMS in a different drama? I might want to see him if he has a good role. Does he? 

Has Yoon Park been in a different drama where I might watch it?

Your question made me recall their dramas I realised that I have watched both actors in another family dramas before and both coincidently played the "bad son" of the family.  OMS was in "All About My Mom" and YP was in "What Happens to My Family"  But I recall YP's character in "Radio Romance" the most.  Oh by the way he was also in the drama "Itaewon Class" as cameo recently for the earlier episode.

Well, I'm still watching TR - SA - JW relationship and waiting whether my earlier prediction will come true as in the poll.  I'm going to watch and wait in silence :glasses: for now.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

I say potato , you say  potahto,
I say tomato , you say tomahto

SA , JW relationship :D

Spoiler

their Past :joy:

#  when Prince Charming meet gold digger with the face of Cinderella :tounge_wink:
ezgif-7-4537cd1c7d9f.gif

his genius plan change what she hate about him  :mrgreen:
15824888131582488800.gif

how we see the plan unfolding  :ph34r::D

JW: :mrgreen:

ezgif-6-80d3f71604b2.gif

SA: :naughty:

ezgif-7-4b7486b1af1e.gif

.. to be continued :D:D

• LOL 12
  • Love 1