[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

Judge goes to PKS' columbarium..she saw the basketball court...and she was apologising to the old lady and to JG ...( come on Judge, let's do the right thing) ...she kept saying she was the one in the wrong ...long crying scene....

episode end

Oh my ...they cheated us ...JH's bday scene felt so anticlimax and cold...I want a refund...:bawling:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, triplem said:

gals what is this ? No kiss...no hug??????

Maybe next week? It's still the afternoon in drama time. CA can meet up after dinner with dad?

Lolololol glad I aimed low for today birthday scene. I learned my lessons.

1 minute ago, lalalaelala said:

Maybe next week? It's still the afternoon in drama time. CA can meet up after dinner with dad?

Lolololol glad I aimed low for today birthday scene. I learned my lessons.

I never learned my lesson...Always overly optimistic...urghhh...what a waste you know...handsome was so sexy..if I was CA I would have jumped up and kissed him myself :joy:...

44 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

Not enough OTP. This second half better come through.

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

Handsome was posing sexily and he asked where she was going on a trip without him...she was teasing him mercilessly..then she was like well she says this was from their beach date..ahahahah ..he felt bad - flashback of how he broke her heart...she was like have you forgotten how sad her birthday was ...ahahahah she was really killing him...she says lets break up ...kkkkkkkk she really doing pay back ...JH then says CA I am so so sorry...i was the crazy one ( she is really enjoying this ) ...then she says go on an open the bag..awwww...all the gifts she had packed including the card...he wanted to hug her she was like don't so many ppl...he held her hands and squat next to her ..he says thank you and I love you...what is that all ...she smiled and she held his hand and says happy birthday

( gals what is this ? No kiss...no hug??????)

it's corona season! there would be no kiss!

I think as long as the issues with judge mom are still unresolved, any sweet scenes might be considered unfitting. So i hope judge gets her act together by next week and end our misery. 

4 eps left. Paris is out of reach. We're so lucky if JH&CA ever get to Gangnam. 

giphy.gif

lol I guess it was CA little pay back for him breaking up on her birthday.... :sweatingbullets:  At least they where tightly holding hands and smiling at the end. :wub:   But hope to see more from them the next two weeks. 

Oh dear HR what to do with her. I hope this is her start on her self reflection, one can hope. 

Just as much hurtig for JW I think it is best to move on. He still hurt SA very much and 2 years affair is very long time going around with HR. I do not see either man ending up with SA at this time. 

15836704711583670460.gif

Cr : @Ameera Ali

He might as well proposes. He'll break the internet for sure if he does :P

And no 'i love you too' from CA.  Hmmm..are we gonna have it in the last 5 minute of eps 100? Hello writernimmmm? Are you doing okayyyy? Can't you see we're biting nails hereeee?

17 minutes ago, mizv said:

can't help being disappointed a bit about OTP... still hanging on hope there is still time left

Which OTP :joy:

Oppa was boyfriend mood to his cousin today :tounge_wink: if they wasn’t family JW could have falling for him rather than cold SA 

Spoiler

Dry his teardrops :tounge_xd:

15836724491583672437.gif

Cook  for him :mrgreen:

15836722671583672252.gif

run to him to comfort him :D

15836720941583672086.gif

Archived