[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

larus

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Halo21 said:

"JH says no matter what they are our mums...think what JH says pierced Judge's heart as she walks to her study feeling conflicted and sad"

Precisely what I am driving at!  JH is so much more matured than his cousin who is older.  JH tries hard to make peace with everyone, very unselfish & the most filial son no matter how much wickedness his mom has done, he helps to resolve. Unlike JW whining away & forcing himself to live with his ex when nobody welcomes him & behaving so childishly just to please his father-in-law. JW should think of solutions on how to psycho his mom to like his ex wife & kick HR out of his house. JW doesnt deserve any respect no matter how much he is being pitied for his own selfish reasons to get things his way while hurting the Kim family inspite of his mum-in-law objection.

Again like I said no one is perfect in this drama atleast he work hard to change himself. SA wasn't perfect or anything as well since she abandon  her family  for many years and acted like they never existed. But she change into a much better person so why cant he have that same opportunity? They both made mistakes they will regret for the rest of their lives thats life.

Also I like to point out  if he woke up form his coma still being the same person no one would have liked him here at all especially me.

I was rewatching the last scene ...i can laugh now...down the road when they are married I believe CA will be the one to call the shots...ahahahah she will always remind him of this day..he may stand up to everyone else but when it comes to CA , she's not going to be the docile submissive wife..she will train this dog well :mrgreen::joy:

-------------------------------------------------------

@stroppyse would love to read your translations and take on this if time permits...thanks

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, Roomay_ht said:

@Ameera Ali does she lowkey think that he's gonna propose too? Hahaha, it would be awkward.

:joy: can we blame her , who wouldn’t with oppa 6 foot tall with handsome face & smile  to die for like his :wub:

15836723531583672339.gif

15836741981583674195.gif

@stroppyse I think ti still possible but with a time skip or something since she never said he was the reason I think thats pretty telling. Who knows really since no matter what JW will still be part of their family since JH is with CA so they never really escape that connection.

Also is JH mother any better? So I dont see it as an impossible obstacle. 

I may be one of the rare few but in the span of the this last 2 episodes I find SA having contradicting feeling towards JW. On one hand she cares for him yet from the translation it seem she isn’t re-thinking their relationship again. Doesn’t make sense if she and TR end back together again honestly. It would be such poor job by the writer. 

Maybe will be like what many voted here..she will end up neither with JW or TR. 

At this point, TR seem to be a far ending for SA. Just can’t picture them getting back again. 

JH's aunt has no choice but to step down as she knows JW means what he says. If she has to give up her chair, she'd at least want JW in the company. I think in the final, HR will go back to the Mun family and SW will be invited into the family as well.

33 minutes ago, Songbae said:

Well CA is boring what a snooze

i've been trying hard to think that we should AGREE TO DISAGREE. but you about to make this one CA's supporter really pissed here. 

Why bother watch her gurl? Save your precious time. Srsly. It's been 92 friggin' episodes. If she's not your taste, then she'll never be. Move along.

13 minutes ago, Roomay_ht said:

Why bother watch her gurl? Save your precious time. Srsly. It's been 92 friggin' episodes. If she's not your taste, then she'll never be. Move along.

and especially CA is one of the main roles here, she won't dissapear in this drama :lol: you'll see her in almost all of the episodes ..

24 minutes ago, Songbae said:

She was interesting but now :thumbsdown:. And that JW is ew

can I give advice , don’t make other people hard in the thread , not interesting,   Ew  isn’t discussion point  :tounge_xd:

Some one I know will feel like :phew:

15836817341583681724.gif

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

can I give advice , don’t make other people hard in the thread , poring.  Ew  isn’t discussion point  :tounge_xd:

Some one I know will feel like :phew:

Okay JW is a boring person in the drama.  He is -1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. SA and HR deserve better and he deserves nothing

Also i don't need your advice

Archived