Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019-2020] Love is Beautiful, Life is Wonderful, 사랑은 뷰티풀 인생은 원더풀

The love wrectangle and the kiss prediction  

63 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who will Seol Ah end up with ?

• Tae Rang ! The poster says it all . TR is a complete sweetheart, he made her a better person and the feelings are mutual.
    • Jin Woo ! 10 years of marriage , deep remorse & repentance, 200% effort . Deep down SA just needed to realise she loves him too.
    • Men ? Who needs them ? She should just focus on her career... ( please don't kill me dear male viewers :D)
    • Let's not waste their chemistry - I think Jin Woo and Tae Rang should be the end game.
  2. 2. How many more kisses will we get from Jun Hwi and Chung Ah?

• This is a family drama...so we will be lucky to get one more...
    • What ?! With their chemistry , there would be at least two more.
    • The power of positive thinking - one every weekend! :D

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/29/2020 at 10:55 AM

@stroppyse Trouble you for these translations...thanks...I am particularly interested in the dinner scene btwn Judge , CA and JH.. if time is limited.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I loved how JH went to sit next to CA...this man has guts...love him.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Today's episode was tad slow for me as my main investment is in JH - CA...but I do think it was necessary to start revealing the connection btwn SW and HR for the story to tie up nicely towards the end. They are still dragging JH vs his mum because that would be the climax of the show. 

• Like 7
  • Love 5

is it only me or the help in judge house lost  her spark :joy: I thought when she see JH with a woman she will make fuse that’s make judge angry & annoyed   :mrgreen:

15824626381582462632.gif

• LOL 11

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

I loved how JH went to sit next to CA...this man has guts...love him.

Makes him even MORE attractive!  

7 minutes ago, triplem said:

They are still dragging JH vs his mum because that would be the climax of the show. 

The pacing of this show is all over the place.  

• Like 9
  • Love 5

28 minutes ago, lalalaelala said:

The pacing of this show is all over the place.  

IKR...we only have 8 precious episodes left and I want like wedding and Paris and babies :joy:...come on writer...

@Ameera Ali I was also hoping for housekeeper to say something especially because this the first time JH brought a girl home for dinner...maybe Judge had that scary looking face...

ooo @icemaid   what JH and CA was wearing today was the same stuff they wore when the actress playing YA bought them coffee..so did they actually go out for coffee together and it wasn't part of the scenes?  How cute!  Hmmm if only omma & YA wasn’t there we could possibly ship this :lol:

Spoiler

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Can anyone explain how to post spoiler?

I click the eye but it doesn't close when move outside the box.  what in the world am i doing wrong???.

Spoiler

why is this darn thing not working?

oh its working?

Great Anyway, I wanted to  share this for OMH and YP fans.  I finally remembered where I saw both

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by mizv
  • Like 4
  • LOL 7

4 minutes ago, mizv said:

Can anyone explain how to post spoiler?

I click the eye but it doesn't close when move outside the box.  what in the world am i doing wrong???.

Reveal hidden contents

oh its working?

It’s working ! :) it will close once you post !

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

@stroppyse Sorry to add another video to translate but I think that this one is important too.  In this one, Tae Rang confronts Jin Woo about how he has been irresponsibly handling the situations between both Seol Ah and Hae Rang.  Tae Rang spoke the truth that Jin Woo needed to hear. Thank you @stroppyse

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

@triplem hahaha its the same outfit! :w00t: 

Who knows maybe KMS is the matchmaker! Remember JH said he is busy only if CA asked.:P

Perhaps CA mom arrange for coffee outing once filming is done.:lol:

Image result for gifs of kim jae young Beautiful Love Wonderful Life

But we don't know what's coming up next week. It could actually be a scene for the next episode. :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Poor Yun Park :joy:

I really like him very much lol, but he needs to show some heated reactions :D

SW was able to get everyone love him despite not being the main lead

Hold it right there missy!  You know how I feel about second leads. :naughty:

Hmm But I like JW :scream:

Oh man I am a hypocrite  :skull:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Seriously in real life, yet to see an ex hubby doing crazy childish acts trying to win back a one-sided love cos it can never work in any loveless marriage, it's meaningless & senseless. 

Cant imagine he can force himself into her house to stay at his ex family without permission when all of them detest him?

Blame the script writer, maybe one of his weird idea of prolonging this drama.

In reality, never trust a cheater if he is rich & powerful, his heart can easily flutters anytime when he meets anor woman, whether when drunk & then later cite he doesnt know what he was doing.

• Like 2

CA and JH at the columbarium.

JH: What will I do? It was Joon Gyeom who caused the accident. I think he must have come here a number of times, that kid. For 10 years, I’ve thought and thought about it, but I never even imagined. But, I think I know now, why he made that kind of decision.
JH: Does Mom know? How much does she know? I guess I have to tell her. But how do I tell her? Chung Ah, what will I do?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 11

JH and CA driving back

JH: Where did it go? Here it is.
CA: Give me the key. I’ll drive.
JH: No, I’ll do it.
CA: Just give them to me. Today, I’ll take you home.
JH: Are you that worried about me?
CA: Worrying is loving. Though, that isn’t the thing to say in this place. Just give them to me, and ride comfortably next to me.
JH: Okay. Today, you take me home. Thank you.

(in the car)
JH: How did you know to come there?
CA: Don’t try to talk to me. I have to drive. Close your eyes (for a nap) at least while we’re traveling. Oh, stop looking at me! My face is going to wear out. The beautiful looks of the driver.
JH: I wasn’t looking at you because you’re so pretty, Ms. Driver. It’s that you’re driving so slowly that I was wondering if we’ll even make it home today.
CA: It’s not that I’m driving slowly! I’m driving the speed limit, Mr. Customer! I’ll drive you safely, so don’t about think anything and get some sleep.
JH: What is it then? Are you deliberately driving slowly so that I can get some sleep?
CA: No! Just hurry and close your eyes.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 9

CA and JH meet the Judge outside of JH's house

Judge: Thank you

(CA and JH drive up)
JH: What’s wrong?
JH: I’ll get out alone, so just take this car home.
CA: I’ll get out and make my greetings, then go. Are you going to tell her about going to the columbarium? You should prepare yourself first, and when Joon Hwi-sshi is ready, then you can tell her. Calmly.
(JH nods, both get out of the car)

JH: You didn’t rest at home, but went to the courthouse instead to work?
Judge: Then what were you doing that you trusted your car to her?
JH: I was a little tired, so I asked her to bring me home.
Judge: What? Do you live alone in this house? Didn’t you think that we might awkwardly meet like this? Do I have to see her in front of my house like this? Are you doing this deliberately?
JH: It was coincidental, but perhaps it might not be coincidental after all.
Judge: What?
(CA walking up and making her bow)

(flashback)
CA: The hit and run accident. It was Joon Gyeom who caused it, didn’t he? Please tell me the truth. I’m really scared that Joon Hwi-sshi might find out!
(end flashback)

CA: Please go inside with Joon Hwi-sshi. I’ll get going now.
Judge: The cat is being thoughtful of the mouse. If we go in like this, then what do you think it’ll be like for us?
JH: Chung Ah, go ahead and go. Thank you for today.
(CA nods and tries to hand the key over)
JH: Go ahead and take the car. I’ll come over to you in the morning.
CA: I’ll take a taxi. (to Judge) Stay well.
Judge: “Well”? What “well”? Don’t try to avoid it, and follow me inside. Let’s at least the three of us try to eat dinner.
JH: Mom
CA: Yes?
Judge: Bring her inside.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 9

28 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@nohamahamoud2002 , @dramaninja going on JW motto , he wouldn’t leave any hearts without entering it :joy:

Correction, JW left the seat of the second lead and moved to the seat of the main lead :joy: 

Don't let the poster deceive you :naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler

I wonder if it's oot. But i kinda love the news, Jin Woo, i mean Oh Min Suk will be on Mom's diary/My Little Old Boy :D

He seems quirky too in real life. 

His popularity is truly rising since BLWL. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2