[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

22 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Can we take into consideration that they filmed this earlier on and also she hasn't seen the end yet.  She only knows half the story.  Otherwise I'm going to be heartbroken.

& @Alice Wonderland

I like your optimism too.

tenor.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 6

I wrote this on my own. Who would have thought my background in Math could be this useful in a kdrama? :lol: Thank you for your kind words. :)  

@syntychewow, I am really impressed with your prowess. So glad a Math genius likes LMH. I did wonder if all the formulas on the boards were real or just gibberish. Now we know they are real formulas. May I ask you which episode and where in the episode you saw that formula? KES must be a Math genius too or she hired someone to figure it out by giving the gist of her synopsis. Truly impressed.

@syntyche"The King is a sad love story in a parallel world"

sad love story = sad ending? :wacko: 

Yup I caught that too. :(

• Like 12
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

Oh.... he did as she said... awww.... :wub:

is it me or she looks super surprise  in the pics? 
I mean, this is not the first time Lee Gon cooks for her, he actually did it twice (one brought the food and one they were together in the kitchen). In both scenes, Tae Eul despite of first time to have the food cooking by the King, she never has that kind of expression (like, in the pics she just cannot believe in her eyes?)

but the way she is tying hair the same though

can someone please tell me I'm overthinking here
because we all agreed that there is no way Lee Gon will mistaken his love righhhhht? 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 9
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, OR Ng said:

I mean, this is not the first time Lee Gon cooks for her, he actually did it twice (one brought the food and one they were together in the kitchen). In both scenes, Tae Eul despite of first time to have the food cooking by the King, she never has that kind of expression (like, in the pics she just cannot believe in her eyes?)

because we all agreed that there is no way Lee Gon will mistaken his love righhhhht? 

Either it’s a time loop or Luna ....

either way one begs the question, why hasn’t our king learned to cook fried chicken? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Insightful 1

Everyone..

VerifiableGraciousCaterpillar-size_restr

Sad love story doesn't mean bad ending.

No love story is full of rainbows and strawberries.

It does make us sad no?

We did cry, no?

So chin up...

I'm gonna believe LG will find the solution in the end.

He's a math and science genius!!!!

:wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 9

59 minutes ago, syntyche said:

The King is a sad love story in a parallel world"

sad love story = sad ending? :wacko: 

Hopefully not. The script for episode 16 was just given yesterday right? I believe they did not know the ending until yesterday? Or some of them already do? 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, nrbrown said:

Either it’s a time loop or Luna ....

either way one begs the question, why hasn’t our king learned to cook fried chicken? 

I love CLOY to pieces but one of the most ridiculous things I had ever seen is when Seri was reflecting on her happy moments in life with Capt Ri and the firST FLASHBACK WAS A CLOSEUP OF FRIED CHICKEN

That has since been surpassed since The Battle of the Queen Wannabes featuring pocket kimchi 

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

2 hours ago, syntyche said:

I wrote this on my own. Who would have thought my background in Math could be this useful in a kdrama? :lol: Thank you for your kind words. :)  

That was some cool math analysis and analogy!! Thank you very much!

I always tell my kids when they were growing up that math is life! Am such a nerd for liking calculus, trigo and analytic geometry.  I just do not like accounting, though.  Go figure

50 minutes ago OR Ng said:

@OR Ng 

Hmmmmm... You know what's bothering me? 

1. He called him "Lee Gon" over the phone

2. She also ID'ed herself as TE, not Princess D

Could it be?  I hope not.  Yup, we may be over thinking this.  But IF that is LUNA, am sure the King will catch on sooner than we expect.

MEANWHILE, 

I cannot believe that people are reacting to the "sad love story  = sad ending?" in the JENGA game.

What caught my attention is what's in the latest press release -- the words SECOND PROPOSAL!

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Chellsee said:

Our King is working so hard, spotted in filming location.

Looking gorj in messy hair. :blush:

Photo credit: TKEM - DC

He looks like he's 15 yr. Spend too long in the in-between space has its side-effect - reserve aging. :) Nonetheless, he is gorgeous. 

• Like 9
  • Love 3