[Drama 2020] The King: Eternal Monarch, 더 킹: 영원의 군주

syntyche

2 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

@Heretorant whoa!!!! hahahaha!! I was wondering why that bed scene wasn’t in spoiler because it’s out in the open! And my immediate response was:

Well, like you said, it can’t be helped! :w00t:

I did manage to edit it into spoilers but since you seem extra excited to see it, I might as well go back and edit it because it can’t be helped :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:
  Hide contents

I don't wait from KES/PD

That PD is crazy. Damn I am surprised that kiss was so intense. He really wanted them to have a bed scene without having one. 

@Heretorant

I am positive it's possible as the chemistry is at high level and we saw that with the crazy-a55 hug in the bambo forest so there is no lack of chemistry. Just the PD to come thru with it 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Looks like it wasn’t a rabbit pounding rice on the moon. It was a mermaid. 

We need kisses like these between LG and JTE. 

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

@Heretorant @leeminhosny @Wis dom @Time loop We are all so desperate and grasping straw here. But seriously, we haven't been treated well by this writer at all, have we? So many eye candies here from King to guard, even evil LR who I find very sexy. But they are with double triple wrappers. At least JTE had the guts to ask King to take it all off once. But she chickened out  :crazy:  Darn 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • LOL 6

2 minutes ago, Keikokoko said:

@Heretorant @leeminhosny @Wis dom @Time loop We are all so desperate and grasping straw here. But seriously, we haven't been treated well by this writer at all, have we? So many eye candies here from King to guard, even evil LR who I find very sexy. But they are with double triple wrappers. At least JTE had the guts to ask King to take it all off once. But she chickened out  :crazy:  Darn 

Hahahaha you really cracked me up with that. that scene was hilarious and she said it like it was normal. She shouldn't have chickened out that is for sure 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

11 minutes ago, Wis dom said:
16 minutes ago, Keikokoko said:

Hahahaha you really cracked me up with that. that scene was hilarious and she said it like it was normal. She shouldn't have chickened out that is for sure 

All that teasing talk better lead to something amazing in bed :lol:

1) JTE boldly demanding LG to take off his shirt

2) LG telling JTE he’d make her sleep in his bed if she stayed another night

3) Constant marriage talk
4) The need for the king to produce an heir 

GIVE IT TO US!!! 

——————————————

@syntyche that was wonderful math analysis that brought back nightmares of all the calculus classes I had to take in university. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12

@Heretorant @vangsweetie637 @Keikokoko

There is one topic that we haven't touched upon that much and its regarding the Bodyguard JY as I see a potential of him double timing both Na'ri's of the parallel worlds. There is somewhat a chance that he will get with the one in the ROK and than return to the KOC and get with his collegue who also seems to work in the palace.

This could become another WTH moment but good nonetheless and it's a possibility  

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, MairaA said:

So I would like to share that the script for EP 16 is out... that means our ending is basically set in stone and filming will be wrapping up VERY soon 

Why were there 15 sad emojis upon seeing ep 16 script? Girls, pull yourself together. It's not end till we say it ends.  Have faith. 

The time loop is triggered by JTE's death and LG's effort to go back to change that. So if she lives, time loop stops. No guarantee for wedding thus. They are two consenting adults and can decide how they want to live their life. I am cool with that. :glasses::joy:

My own ending for the drama in season 1

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

31 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

I did manage to edit it into spoilers but since you seem extra excited to see it, I might as well go back and edit it because it can’t be helped :lol:

hahaha, it was meant to be. I was meant to see it first without a spoiler box :joy:

27 minutes ago, Keikokoko said:

hahaha at the point of our desperation, the only thing that I will accept ‘chickened out’ are those chicken that they keep ordering but only taking one bite. Other than that, we need scenes that are not scared to take off :w00t: come on PD nim

and KES, we are all adults here ;) (right?) LOL!!

@syntyche I love your analysis on the math (0 and 1) but honestly I have never been good at math so this was me most of the time:

giphy.gif

:joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 14

16 minutes ago, Keikokoko said:

Why were there 15 sad emojis upon seeing ep 16 script? Girls, pull yourself together. It's not end till we say it ends.  Have faith. 

The time loop is triggered by JTE's death and LG's effort to go back to change that. So if she lives, time loop stops. No guarantee for wedding thus. They are two consenting adults and can decide how they want to live their life. I am cool with that. :glasses::joy:

Please sign me up. I’ll take 16 more episodes of LeeEul happily. 

And I’ll definitely take that over a dream sequence or LG suffering from schizophrenia any day! And let’s not even begin with JTE sacrificing herself to save the king and ending up granted with eternal life on the moon palace where she pounds rice for eternity. 

The things we make up here in this thread. 

:lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

23 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Lee Gon and Tae Eul may have different lives, and when left on their own separate worlds, they diverge. But when together, they converge, between 0 and 1.

Also, in the place between 0 and 1, Tae Eul plants the seeds of imaginary flowers from the Kingdom of Corea. With no wind, rain, nor time, the seeds may never bloom; just as her and Lee Gon coming from different worlds, they may never be together. But she had faith enough as she sows the seeds of their love, and with that love, they would eventually converge between 0 and 1.

@syntycheYou spoke my mind and said it so beautifully. Hats off to you. There were hints sprinkled throughout episodes to lead us to LG finding beautiful solution. Faith, one just needs faith.  

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Keikokoko said:

Or they could just retreat into the in-between and have a bed scene there continuing it for several years without fatigue. Tho it would be logistically impossible for the Production team to capture that kind of lengthy bed scene 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

11 hours ago, Heretorant said:

You’re right, he definitely had help from all of them. In a way, they served as missing puzzle pieces for him: SJ, JTE, and Prince Jong In. Don’t get me wrong, I think each piece is crucial to the big picture and I love how everything fell into place. But I just can’t help feeling like too much time was dedicated to investigating, especially because we, the viewers, have already caught on long ago. I still think it’s needed but just wish they had spent less time on it or kept it a mystery longer, maybe “solved” Lee Sang Do’s case even though certain things didn’t quite add up and then later, with the roommate case, circle back to it and make the connection. Or maybe I’m just a tough critic because we’re all on here and have literally broken down every scene and figured that part out long before the drama showed it. Perhaps it came as a surprise to people who aren’t trying to figure out all possible scenarios. 

I must say though, the latest two episodes focused less on it and I’m glad. If this was a 20 episode drama, I wouldn’t mind so much. But with the time we have left, it seems a little too much to clean up everything. Hopefully they find evidence that it’s LR soon and he gets caught so once and for all, we can circle back to the opening scene. 

@Jemrie Have I ever said they’re so stinkin cute? 

Maybe a little too many times? Lol. 

I love them to bits! 

if it was 20 episodes my old heart would not be able to take it.  The last screen almost sent me to the hospital.  The kiss was amazing.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

2 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Or they could just retreat into the in-between and have a bed scene there continuing it for several years without fatigue. Tho it would be logistically impossible for the Production team to capture that kind of lengthy bed scene 

This literally made me laugh my butt off! 

As weeks go by, we grow thirstier and thirstier.

@vangsweetie637 I think it’s time to bring out those drinks again. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Time loop said:

@Time loop I see where you mind is going, sister... :smirk: Everything is going so slowly in that in-between space, including loooooooove maaaaaaaakingggggggg

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

38 minutes ago, Keikokoko said:

I think KES is very generous just for Secret Garden :wacko: but so why do you write like this lines "how much button" etc. <_<

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Just now, Keikokoko said:

@Time loop I see where you mind is going, sister... :smirk: Everything is going so slowly in that in-between space, including loooooooove maaaaaaaakingggggggg

1 Hour inside the in-between is equal to 24 hours outside of it. Time is slower there and no aging

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

56 minutes ago, Keikokoko said:

@Wis dom did you mean for Luna to test the genius King with that bed scene @leeminhosny posted? I dare her not :rolleyes:

No, no, no, there is no way that the King would mistake Luna for TE.  A sane person can act crazy, but it would be hard for a crazy person to act sane.  No amount of coaching could make Luna into TE.   And the King is in love with more than her face, remember what he said about his mother, that the although the women in ROK might have his mother's face, the face was just a symbol of the person.  Now LL might try to replace TE with Luna, that man is crazy, but the king would see through it in a heart beat.  

• Like 7
  • Love 4