[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

7 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@cenching @Lawyerh @Sejabin OMG NK , Sk VS RiRi couple love 

who gonna win they leave it to the last episode :bawling:

Wait... This is RJH running again into South Korea's side... Could it be smtg to do with SR again? 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 9

1 minute ago, sybof said:

Hmmm sorry being quite ignorant here so maybe someone can help us answer this as well... but I was thinking are the NIS agents like the police? Or maybe because they deal with international affairs, hence even though they knew the brother called for the incident, they cannot arrest him. And if no one reports the brother to the police on their evil deeds, they are still free to go? Even though Seri exposed them, but didn't think she called the police, or didn't hear the father asking the agents to arrest the brother...just stripping him off his position and not acknowledging as his son anymore. 

NIS is like CIA. They aren't police. They can't just arrest criminals. 

They deal with defectors and spies. That's why all of them are brought to NK. 

@Ss79

That kind of ending is ideal.. But the issue of RJH citizenship is a big plot hole. Even if it's a fantasy drama, the writer team has to solve this according to the closest possible reality... If RJH remains North Korean, even if he can meet Seri in Switzerland under the pretense of studying or diplomatic mission or whatever, he'd be under surveillance. Seeing Seri = associating with enemy. 

• Like 7

Just now, luvcrabbieshinhwa said:

NIS is like CIA. They aren't police. They can't just arrest criminals.

Yup so I guess that explains why the brother and sis-in law is still at large then :wacko:

Well, they can continue to dig their own graves and get the ultimate punishment for their deeds later on..so they will not cause our OTP anymore harm hmph..

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, sybof said:

Hmmm sorry being quite ignorant here so maybe someone can help us answer this as well... but I was thinking are the NIS agents like the police? Or maybe because they deal with international affairs, hence even though they knew the brother called for the incident, they cannot arrest him. And if no one reports the brother to the police on their evil deeds, they are still free to go? Even though Seri exposed them, but didn't think she called the police, or didn't hear the father asking the agents to arrest the brother...just stripping him off his position and not acknowledging as his son anymore. 

They were an accomplice to attempt murder.. For that by any logic they should be arrested automatically even if they are family...also the detective was in the same room when seri played the recording. Now i dont know if the laws in korea are maybe pretty loose about family issues, but they still pose danger to seri and should be locked away.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Meli said:

They were an accomplice to attempt murder.. For that by any logic they should be arrested automatically even if they are family...also the detective was in the same room when seri played the recording. Now i dont know if the laws in korea are maybe pretty loose about family issues, but they still pose danger to seri and should be locked away.

I think the second oppa and his wife escape to NK judging from the preview. Cause SD is there with them and if you look at the background, it seems like the people there are from NK not SK. So maybe they do the same thing as SJ to escape from the SK police. But SD will use her power and influence to make their lives hell and maybe JH will join her in her mission.

• Like 5

Thank you so much master of live screencap @jeonghyang . I'm really please to see your live screencap and your naughty comment since Good Doctors (and all of MCW project offcourse) :D

I really wish SJ would not die.. He's life is so pity since his childhood. 

The moment he with oprhan/neglected kids whose hidding him just break my heart. :heartbreak:

He doesn't have any "Home" :bawling:

If he die, he Will be the most pitty character in this drama. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, peggygordon said:

I really wish SJ would not die.. He's life is so pity since his childhood. And the moments he with oprhan/neglected kids whose hidding him just break my heart. :heartbreak:

the boy and his little sis.. they were the ones that SR helped last time :blush: i’m glad they end up helping SJ.. one kindness leads to another..

• Like 5
  • Love 4

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383181wpp/iu-soars-to-the-top-of-realtime-charts-with-crash-landing-on-you-ost

IU Soars To The Top Of Realtime Charts With “Crash Landing On You” OST

Feb 15, 2020
by C. Hong

IU Soars To The Top Of Realtime Charts With “Crash Landing On You” OST

IU’s new OST for tvN’s “Crash Landing on You” is already dominating the charts!

The song, “I Give You My Heart,” was released on February 15 at 6 p.m. KST. In less than three hours, the song had risen to the top of realtime music charts such as Melon, Genie, Bugs, and Soribada. It has also charted within the Top 5 on Flo’s realtime chart.

iu-crash-landing-on-you1-300x401.jpg

Although IU had sung an OST for her drama “Hotel Del Luna,” it was never officially released as part of the soundtrack, making “I Give You My Heart” her first official OST release in nine years.

Meanwhile, “Crash Landing on You” is set to air its final episode on February 16.

Congratulations to IU!

Source (1)

• Like 5
  • Awesome 5

If Seri and SJ were death.. maybe the writer just wanna tell that

1. Happy can't be forever after

2. The bad people sometimes win in the end

3. Life is different from drama, it also means not every drama should be happy ending

4. Money can't solve anything, money doesn't means anything without happines.

All of them will be more stonger person, a new life, a new point of view toward the world.

I hope both couple will have happy ending.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1