[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

1 hour ago, clandeast said:

And lastly, about uri RiRi couple, I understand now why they aren’t doing anything more than those wistful stares and hugs. We could blame it on SeRi for saying to RJH not to do something that will make her remind of him more while he stays in SK as it will be hard for her once he’s gone and it was only all the memories that he’d left her. Imagine the pain she’ll be experiencing. And we should blame RJH for actually agreeing like he really answered, “I will try to do nothing.”

So it only means, we will expect nothing. Lol kidding aside, I am still hopeful with the word “try”. And from the past eps, RJH is known for compromising something he stands for especially when it comes to SeRi. So, I hope he will just give in and convince SeRi to do everything, I mean everything, they can do with the limited time they have now. Like they should make the most of it and so what, if they’ll face the pain of just remembering the memories without each other beside them later? At least, they have memories together to remember. It’s worse if they do nothing and regret it eventually that they missed their only opportunity. :tears:

I do think the reason of them not doing anything intimate is because both are scared of suffering too much when they will be left without each other if they go there. A few kisses is one thing but when you share some deep feelings and you add intimacy to it, making love, spending time together as a couple, it will be a nightmare for them after when they are left alone. The writer has been careful so far because Seri and JH have not decided to fight for each other yet. I think that moment is coming because as of now they have accepted the fact that they CANT be together and are not in the mindset of fighting the odds to stay together or even see a future together. They think they are doomed so they are trying to let go before it even starts. JH especially in this episode was very cold, more than usual because he is careful to not give Seri any hope because she is acting more vulnerable in this situation than him. She is about to crack at any moment now and beg him to stay with her but he is still not ready to hope for a life with her.

• Like 16
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

i don't think episode was dragging, everyscene i think was important.. including the NK ahjummas scene, i am having a bad feeling about it, especially with Manbok foreshadowing something might happen to him.. 

i think the remaining episodes will left us all at the edge of our seats.. knowing that JH and the ducklings might get exposed (with the preview of CJ and SR brother) and of course the next goodbye of our RiRi couple, I cannot even begin to imagine how heartbreaking it will

i am afraid for JH and our F5 cause it seems they walked in CCJ'S trap.. i am hopinh JH didn't just go to Sk without having a backup plan... please show suprise us

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1

EPvHZNrVUAEdB9V?format=jpg&name=900x900

10 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

JH especially in this episode was very cold, more than usual because he is careful to not give Seri any hope because she is acting more vulnerable in this situation than him. She is about to crack at any moment now and beg him to stay with her but he is still not ready to hope for a life with her.

I agree, I am not sure whether the last scene would be a turning point for their relationship. Throughout episode 11, they kinda accepted the facts that they couldn’t have a normal relationship. 

About SD and SJ, I seriously couldn’t care less about them. 

Anyway, am I the only one who is wondering about: 1) how did RJH get a phone? 2) Who called him? 

• Like 12
  • Love 4

While watching episode 11, i also felt a really bad feeling that some very sad scenes are coming, especially in North Korea. Be prepared guys because the melodrama part of the show we have not fully seen yet,  i think is coming. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

Episode 3 now and the plot thickens. I knew something was off with the senior officer from the onset. So far this is my favorite episode, starting with the grand entrance in the Jaguar then dropping the fiancee thingie then their first kiss in the end. The mutual attraction between the two is getting stronger but looks like the real fiancee will wreck havoc. 

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

While watching episode 11, i also felt a really bad feeling that some very sad scenes are coming, especially in North Korea. Be prepared guys because the melodrama part of the show we have not fully seen yet,  i think is coming. 

I am more afraid of JH’s line: “I just want to stay here with you”. It gives me a bad vibe.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

I think everything that we see so far is important and is interwoven into the storyline.

I will bet that the ending has already been filmed (ala Goblin style)

We keep seeing the epilogues of SR, SD and JH in Switzerland which meant they knew what they were filming over there.

All these things happening add to the storyline. The NK events ( I feel worried for JH family now and the F5 + the NK ajummas) and SK events will clash. Especially since the brother seems to be helping enemy No 1.

I am not sure how the F5 can help in Seoul. Once they get over their country bumpkins reaction to Seoul, I think things will get moving. They are soldiers after all.

JH and the F5 have to be back somehow in NK in someway or another.

I think they have to wrap up that part before we can have any happily ever after.

PS....When will we see Choi Ji Woo. :P

• Like 6
  • Love 1

@Ameera Ali @thanie did the monk-nun virus came over to CLOY as well? :phew: i was lurking around here for .gif n clips while waiting for eng subs.. and all i saw was hugs.. :unsure: as much as trying to keep the content here as family friendly (in case i get violently stomped by content conservative comrades).. but i’m quite sure SR needs lips-to-lips moisturiser :rolleyes: and we dun mind witnessing them all :ph34r:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

I am more afraid of JH’s line: “I just want to stay here with you”. It gives me a bad vibe.

JH's mom convo with the dad when she said she will kill herself if she also loses JH also had a weird vibe, the whole convo between the parents was chilling. I feel they could both be killed. JH losing his parents will associate that to Seri because he left NK to go protect her and that would make him give up on her forever. I kinda fear the ending of this show now.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Now that our main characters are in the south but there remains enough interesting characters and stories they developed to keep me wonder what those would end up becoming. I like the new balance of stories from the North and from South , and seeing the NK soldiers trying to fit in to SK. 

episode 11 had cute and funny moment , definitely what i need after a two week long break:D

“the person you should never forget in life is not someone you hate but someone you like.” — ri jeong hyeok

Spoiler

26f76db51ae62029a5b0f7548a8cd793ba17b2b2.gifv

the tight embarce is pure :heart:

2111103afa12d75462b2c7e3fa62dbdb4b71a7ef.gifv

Source: rosiedaes

MGMMRCK.gif

this runway needs a separate moment of appreciation high quality level!

99D7C64E5E35FAE816

https://bit.ly/2GNAGch

:lol:

Spoiler

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

I just watched the scene in E11 where JH tells SR to keep only those she loves in her heart. I admire him because he was giving her hope, optimism and teaching her self-efficacy. That way, she can be strong, even without him. That is the sort of wise man, any girl should have - the one that supports her in becoming strong on her own. 

And I must say, that was one heck of a smart sales girl - she must have gotten one whopping huge sales transaction from SR alone. LOL

Edited - added on after watching the ending

I know some of you already said this - Seri is one heck of a smart girl, able to react under pressure, and keeps her head cool. Wish we had more roles like that for women in KDrama.... and the look on HB's face when he realised she was safe - priceless.

My hats off to the both of them for their skills. I am so glad Hyun Bin decided to take on this role, after having turned down other roles with Son Ye-Jin before. Let's us appreciate all the more work by seasoned actors.

• Like 14
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

JH losing his parents will associate that to Seri because he left NK to go protect her and that would make him give up on her forever. I kinda fear the ending of this show now.

True, I was thinking the same thing when I watched it. However, I brushed it off because it would be a total makjang drama :D and I despised the idea.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

WOW WE ONLY HAVE FIVE EPISODES LEFT?? already?? *feels empty*

For today's episode (11),

• When I first watched it, I was like, WHAT?! i too, like many of you, felt it was a filler episode. Very slow paced until the end, lots of unnecessary scenes. I think I was disappointed because we have had pretty solid episodes in the first half and the 2 week break ...all the anticipation and we got a slow episode. I just hope the second half won't be draggy or be on a downfall, but I doubt it. I think writer nim.
  • After rewatching the episode, I appreciated it a bit more. Yes, we don't have lovely or steamy scenes, but think about their situation. RJH is here to capture a guy who not only threatens his family but the woman he loves most.
  • I loved how Seri asked if he came because of her, which he denied, and I didn't like that, but in his explanation, it was kinda back to her too. Well the family too, but as we can see in his letter to his dad, it was for her. I just wished he was more honest about his feelings.
  • The scarf scene was HILARIOUS. I legit LOL-ed and almost fell off my chair. She's so funny!
  • The famous refrigerator scene - damn, i felt the tension. I was like HOLY he is SO close. I thought they were going to kiss or almost kiss. LOL. 
  • Even though I hate the second brother and his wife, I do think they help bring perspective. I found it strange that in ep 9 or 10 that when RJH called SJ to ask him to help drive Seri, that he insisted on asking how Seri's family felt about her being gone and going home. I'm glad SJ didn't hide anything and spoke the truth. I think it worried RJH. But the appearance of the second brother and sis brought perspective to Seri's life and how lonely/miserable she is and how toxic the people around her are. I think in NK, we had a lot of perspective of RJH and his life, and this time, it's for us to get more perspective on Seri's life. I loved how he just embraced her and reminded her to focus on the good - even thought it was heartbreaking.
  • I hated all the talk about him leaving - "it could be today" or "as soon as I catch him". I hated that reminder. Our OTP just reunited and I hated the fact they were constantly reminded of it. I mean, RJH, after you capture him, what are you going to do? DRAG him to crawl back?
  • The poor ducklings - I laughed my head off when they went to the jimjilbang. Everything's free! They just asked for the wristband. LOL!! Pyo Soo - you're the one that got the expensive scrub? I LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF.
  • Although we had a shopping scene to show off RJH in suits, I didn't really care for it. I think I prefer more meaningful scenes with them - where they gain a deeper understanding of each other.
  • I don't know what JCK's intentions are, but I see that he is teaming up with Seri's brother.
  • I can't really tell where the plot is going - sounds like JCK is planning to kidnap Seri back to NK which the second brother would also like since she won'e be there to fight for their father's position, but come on - are they gonna DRAG her to crawl back? I mean, LOL...
  • I wish they addressed Seri's sleeping pill issue. It was a small detail but I wish we had a scene where RJH saw it or something. Although Seri acts and says that she's totally OK, we all know that she isn't. 
  • Well, our ducklings have a 2 week deadline for their mission and RJH has a 1 month timeframe to go back because of where he is stationed.
  • OMG I hope Seri doesn't get dragged back to NK again. For now, I do think Switzerland will be the best spot for them both - unless somehow in the next 5 episodes or a time fast forward that we have some sort of NK/SK reunification......
  • Like 14
  • Awesome 1