[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

15 minutes ago, sussieh said:

It must be very hard to RJH to watch how his beloved has been building a facade all her life. It must have be very hard to hold on and stay still without jumping over her 2nd brother (he was biting his tongue with all his inner force at the moment he heard those harsh words from her brother) 

This scene makes me broken, She needs to lied to RJH about her families reaction not because she was protecting them it because she don’t want RJH worried and feel bad. 

I love how RJH reacts to her, just quiet and hug so she can calm. Her brother and sister in law are totally evil, they need to visit seri just to say that? What the. 

And I agree of some opinions here about Seri and RJH part, Give us some more DETAILS ABOUT RIRI COUPLE :bawling:

I want to see if Seri is able to sleep without sleeping pills because RJH was there, BESIDE HER ? 

hahahahahaha 

• Like 13
  • Love 2

Eventough there is no kiss or bed scene, where we expect it much haha the gaze and gesture of RJH when they hugged each other still makes my heart flutterrr. Every skin ship they have in this epi isn't good for my weak heart, the way he held her hands, he stare at her. HB ssi your eyes acting really well, I can not! :")

• Like 8
  • Love 5

7 minutes ago, mouse007 said:

That scene where he knocks on her car to check for animals and how excited she was to learn this new trick.. only to be followed quickly by the realization that soon he will be gone and all she will be left with is memories of him. 

Our poor Seri :bawling: I really want to hug her everytime she feel empty and lonely.. it’s really makes me sad.. and I’m sure RJH feel that too. How can you leave your love in that kind of situation? Knowing that she only have is her company, money and him, RJH :cold_sweat:

• Like 7
  • Sad 5
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, Helena said:

Sunday’s rating tends to be higher than Saturday’s. Today’s number is better than last Saturday’s episode (11.516). :)

(Source: wiki)

Ratings

In this table, the blue numbers represent the lowest ratings and the red numbers represent the highest ratings.

there were 4 dramas tonight:

Stove League (SBS)
Itaewon Class (JBTC)

Crash Landing on You (TVN)

Tell Me What You Saw (OCN) 

Actually.

There are more than that.

There is beautiful love wonderful life ( kbs )

Never twice ( MBC )

Queen Love and War ( TV Chosun )

Touch (Channel A )

You could say Saturday is full of dramas. And yet CLOY got 14% again this is insane!!

Crash landing on you is the leader of Weekend Cable TV no doubt. 

And they still had trump card ( choi ji woo Cameo ) i expect 16-17% for sunday episode. But if they can surpass if the rise is done correctly we can reach 20% by episode 16 and be the first tvn drama to reach 20%

• Like 10
  • Awesome 3

We need to reach 22%!

That’s RJH wish!

Come on cloy team! :phew::D

Finally watched the full episode with subtitles. 

I’m cracking up when seri want to hide rjh with her body! Ayo girl how can you hide him when you are so tiny like that!

Theyre seriously so adorable! Arghhh my binjin heart :wub:

The way he smirked in the epilogue oh gosh why this man so fineeeee! 

RI JEONG HYUK!!!

I’M SUING YOU!

DONT DO THIS TO MY FRAGILE HEART!

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Hello comrade~ I mean chingus since they’re in SK now. :D

I watched the episode 11 last night live in a streaming site and I must agree with some of you here that I found it somehow lacking even there’s a lot of going on between SK and NK. And of course, there’s me wishing for more OTP moments but the ep only gave us stares, two hugs and that one scene with hand-holding.

But when I watched it with sub this morning, the whole episode actually made sense and I find it still a good one. Not the best but still a good one especially with the last sequence which was suspense-packed. Whew.

In fact, the scenes were interrelated with each other. And I am glad I didn’t felt the urge to fast forward any scenes or I will miss their connection.

And lastly, about uri RiRi couple, I understand now why they aren’t doing anything more than those wistful stares and hugs. We could blame it on SeRi for saying to RJH not to do something that will make her remind of him more while he stays in SK as it will be hard for her once he’s gone and it was only all the memories that he’d left her. Imagine the pain she’ll be experiencing. And we should blame RJH for actually agreeing like he really answered, “I will try to do nothing.”

So it only means, we will expect nothing. Lol kidding aside, I am still hopeful with the word “try”. And from the past eps, RJH is known for compromising something he stands for especially when it comes to SeRi. So, I hope he will just give in and convince SeRi to do everything, I mean everything, they can do with the limited time they have now. Like they should make the most of it and so what, if they’ll face the pain of just remembering the memories without each other beside them later? At least, they have memories together to remember. It’s worse if they do nothing and regret it eventually that they missed their only opportunity. :tears:

• Like 10
  • Insightful 4

Even if they decreased a little, I'm still happy that they stayed in the 14% ratings! 5 more episodes left and i'm hoping that HB's wish of 22% will come true and then he will shoot money to the staff :joy:

I'm scared of the blood bath mentioned by the shaman... also, will all of them be really able to go back to NK? The shaman also said that the rat wont be able to go back home right?!

I now also realized that RJH didn't have his backpack! Did he leave that in the cave?! :scream:

• Like 12

I think we need to remember that they are live shooting now and it's impossible to film almost 3 hours of the 2 leads alone in one week. So they need to fill up the time with the other characters. 

I don't think we need storylines of the NK Ahjummas anymore but we definitely need the Dan/Seung Joon story. Their issue is the pacing - they should have been given more screen time in earlier episodes.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

3 minutes ago, cybertron said:

is it higher than episode 10?

I think that this is just the scene wherein the ratings peaked at 16%. The average rating for episode 10 is slightly slower compared to episode 11 but at least they stayed in the 14%, which is already such a big win considering this is a cable drama. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@Dana T

I know some have commented saying this was a bit dragging but I felt the opposite actually. I agree with @bebebisous33 in that this episode gave us the other side of the coin - that there was a negative side to SK apart from the all the seeming glamour of capitalism. 

Good points.

If you consider it, all the familial relationships we saw in North Korea have been nurturing. All the parents are making choices that support their children's happiness

JH and his fiancee's parents seem willing to subtly support their children's happiness over leveraging their children's relationship to get greater power.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Finished watching the episode. This was definitely a filler episode. I expected more from it because of the long break, many have felt that after watching it i'm sure. However we must remember that the episodes on Sundays are usually the most interesting and memorable. On saturays the episodes are often fillers to advance the plot and establish some connections. I'm also surprised they keep showing the North Korean life but i like it, it's good that nothing much has changed and people are still living their life after everything, it makes it all look more realistic. I dont care for SD's love life though and i feel they focus on that a lot. If this show was going to have a second season, i would not mind the fillers at all but knowing the end is coming soon, it makes me a bit anxious. Anyway let's hope there will be more scenes of our OTP in the next episode and more intimacy between them. They were kinda distant too in this episode which was a bit weird.

• Like 6

Funny moments in episode 11 for the main leads: 

- Shopping scenes.. it’s a wow moment also, especially RJH wears the first reddish outfit and the shopgirl is so touchy on him. RJH looks dazzling actually with the outfit. Hahaha

- Door man scenes. I can’ stop laughing for this one. It’s incredibly funny!!!

- Watching Youtube scenes.. hahaha RJH suddenly becomes popular and enjoying all of the comments, until SeRi said, come on, I have to work because he is busy with the computer to read comments in his video!

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, mouse007 said:

@sussieh I actually think this is one of the points of this episode... for JH to realize that apart from each other, he at least still has the friendship of his comrades and neighbours and the love and support of his family. Seri on the other hand literally has no one. Even those who care for her (her assistants) don’t even truly know her. So knowing this now, how is he going to leave her?

I forgot to mention that I also felt for Seri in this episode,... the joy of seeing JH and being able to spend time with him but knowing that he could go back home any minute. 

That scene where he knocks on her car to check for animals and how excited she was to learn this new trick.. only to be followed quickly by the realization that soon he will be gone and all she will be left with is memories of him. 

personally for me, it is harder to miss someone who has been where you are because once they are gone, you’re still going to be living and going to those same places but now they’re going to feel empty. So I really sympathized with her. 

actually think this is one of the points of this episode... for JH to realize that apart from each other, he at least still has the friendship of his comrades and neighbours and the love and support of his family. Seri on the other hand literally has no one. Even those who care for her (her assistants) don’t even truly know her. So knowing this now, how is he going to leave her?

He is crying in preview at the thought of leaving her but for sure for some time he will have to. I want to see more background on Switzerland and his possible memories of her. I just don't think he does

Ok I did that wrong mouse007...I see like your post you only used section of the comment in your quote. I tried to do copy&paste of part of your comment..didn't work. Need your help again?

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 6
  • Love 3

My very first post here. I just finished ep 11 and I am so satisfied I have to write something down!

As we had to wait for 2 weeks, I got soooo impatient and searched for everything related to CLOY online for 2 weeks straight. I read all your comments before I got a chance to watch ep 11 on Netflix with subs. And I was scared due to the comments about the plot being draggy, filler scenes, etc. But no, I actually love every scene!!! I am so happy that I spent my 90 minutes watching something that I really like. I cannot be more content!

Being a BinJin shipper, I want them together, so much! But as we cannot get anything out of them in real life, I wish I could see they do passionate thing on screen. But I totally understand why the kiss, the bed scene, etc. did not happen. It’s because both SR and JH don’t want to leave traces, deep traces, in each other’s life after JH leaves SK. They were being careful about each other, and thoughtful, and respectful of each other. And that touched me! I love every scene with and about them. Top notched acting from both Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin!!!

I saw someone ask in previous posts why CCG did not kill SR in the lift. I think it’s because he did not want to kill her then. He wants to keep her alive as the trump card against JH and his family. That’s why he was waiting in her car with the intention to kidnap her I think.

I find myself liking SJ a lot in this episode. I was not that impressed with him before. I like the way he looked so lovestruck, how he over analyzed SD’s smile, how he was waiting for her call etc. in ep11. It is so cute it reminds me of how I was when I started with my husband hahaha. It makes my heart flutter!!! 

I wish we had more dramas like this. So satisfying to watch! I definitely will have a very bad withdrawal syndrome after this drama ends.

It is a pity that it is almost certainly we will never see Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin acting in the same melodrama/romcom/action like this again. They are made for each other on screen.

Edited by Kurniva86
  • Like 21
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, jamy47 said:

However we must remember that the episodes on Sundays are usually the most interesting and memorable. 

I agree with you, especially with the ahjumma’s scene it remind us there would be some changes in their lives. Because some of high ranking military officers were arrested including the young-ae colonel’s husband. That was dangerous to young-ae family too. Also the shaman said about MB will not getting back to NK. The scene will related with the next episodes. We don’t know what will happen to MB and his F4 friends. Will they survive or not. 
But don’t forget the filler only in small part. Two third of the scenes were JH and SR though we do not get lovey dovey scene like we want. 

They were kinda distant too in this episode which was a bit weird.

I think the last OST lyrics have already explained about their distance.

• Like 3