[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

I don't know if anyone asked him about his accent, but he did not change it to an SK accent. However, he also doesn't say very much at all. :)  A quick translation of the clip you referenced.

Thank you for explaining, was wondering about that coz the ducklings had to change their way of speaking when they went looking for SR at her office to fit in.

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

After finishing ep 11. and after the epilogue

Only one i have to say OMG what an advertisement for KITKAT. Catchy!! Especially for girls who are the bigest audience in kdramas.:P:DB)

Meanwhile..

Seo ji hye and son ye jin eating kitkat and stay slim

On the other hand

Girls eating 1 bar of kitkat and they become a fatto by de facto. 

#koreanbeautystandard

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

So the plot is dragging a bit, imo.

I don't care about NK that much, I wish the second leads would have it better paced out. I need Dan to be more responsive and warm. I do understand that her coldness is played for laughs - but I am not invested in her at all. That becomes a problem - we have 5 episodes left.  And they have the opportunity to have an interesting plot - because it's literally the same plot as our main leads. 

The chemistry between JH and SR is off the charts, and I just want to see more of them! Can we get a kiss???  

ALSO THE LAST TEN MINUTES OMG. Can I have the whole show like this??? This is what I want to see! If the plot moved to South Korea, show, PLEASE stay in South Korea. I don't need this North Korea filler. Just saying. Maybe they just want to save money on the first leads, since both HB and SYJ are high profile actors?

I am still amazed by Seri! Such a smart girl, I just love her more and more every episode. Kind, smart, resourceful woman... I want more women like this in kdramas! 

Also lol. That kitkat commercial at the end.. sure, we want the most memorable moment with the leads be tied to product placement.

I really hope CLOY isn't going downhill, but the last two episodes were so so. The leads are slaying it though.

Something I forgot: I still enjoyed the moments with F5 squad, they are doing amazing and I want more of them.

Also is it really that rare in SK that a guy holds the door? lol

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Like a few others I'm a bit disappointed in episode 11 and also had to really hold my hand down avoiding the fast-forward button.  If I had to pin point why, it would probably be because after 2-weeks, I feel like it didn't come back as satisfying as, say, episode 9.  I thought episode 10 was the bridge episode, and I still think it is... and episode 11 is more like a filler episode...  Agree with poster above that it compromises the fluidity of the story.

For the fans who looked forward to seeing the reunion of RJH and SR, I guess their lack of scenes together was the issue.  We saw at least 2 days of RJH being in Seoul - so where are the little details like where's his room?  Is he sleeping on the floor next to SR's bed?  What are they saying to each other in these moments?  The things we really wanted to see like how he reacts to her daily routine didn't get shown.  I feel like the first half of CLOY worked so well because we were treated to these small details at RJH's house when SR was there.

Favourite scene was the last minute (wish they laid their foreheads against each other in relief).  Looking forward to seeing how SR escaped the parking booth (something must have happened in the interim we aren't shown yet).  Also liked the epilogue but now I'm more convinced of the Switzerland theories!  Slightly not believable that KitKat is the choice of chocolate in Switzerland, all good though lol!

edit to add:  I'm worried already and so on edge - I really can't emotionally withstand another tragic "second half downfall" kdrama where the plot is rushed and the relationship between the two leads become secondary - cue Memories of Alhambra and W (Two Worlds) - ahh.

• Like 13

BTW, I just realised something about this writers villains (my thoughts coming from this drama & MLFAS, not Legend of the Sea). The writer writes villains with such anger and hate. Like WHAT?! With no basis. Even in their previous dramas. Like I get it but isn’t it too much?! I mean yeah anything goes - chase, action, etc. But there’s like 5 episodes left until finale...AH! My 2 cents :crazy:

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

The writer writes villains with such anger and hate. Like WHAT?! With no basis. Even in their previous dramas.

I was hoping we'd get the backstory of the villain this episode - now that's an excellent opportunity to have a filler and develop the character further - maybe JH's dad did something terrible to his parents?? Kill his father? I agree, there needs to be some sort of ground for such hatred towards the whole family of JH.. And yeah, I'd rather them show and not tell this. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

I'm hoping for rest of the 5 episodes to be as intense as the last 5 minutes of episode 11. I have had enough of Nkorea filler scenes that drag till 10 min. 2-3 minutes should be fine but 10 minutes is too much. They have already dedicated first half of the drama to show their regular lives which I believe should be enough to get an insight about their lifestyle.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

Despite I treasure every second of the leads together, I must say the whole episode 11 is somewhat drifting apart. I hope everything they tell us in this episode has a reason in the coming episodes. CLOY had a great start, please do not loose your momentum.... 

Hopefully there will be more domestic scenes in the coming up episode! We waited patiently for 2 weeks, and I think we deserve to get something better than hugging :blush:  Lastly, please give me a happy ending for the two love birds. 

• Like 8

My pick for best looking shot in ep 11...in her office  when he goes to leave&she says but I want to hear your voice...when he turns around&looks @her....OMG in that black suit that hair that face. These Korean men have ruined me I don't even find american men attractive anymore...I have a serious problem :joy: 

We keep giving JH/HB all the credit but actually  SeRi/SYJ is pretty amazing as well. Like others have said her character is so fun to watch...so well rounded and likeable. You can't not like her&as an actress she's just so impressive 

Edited by Dana T
  • Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Hi comrades!
I wanted to share that I enjoyed the full episode. At first, I thought that I may not be enjoying it fully since I read comments about having many fillers. But honestly, every scene got me hooked until the end... and what a ending! My heart was racing during last 10 minutes! And LOL the epilogue... eating chocolate to help mood, indeed I understand that feeling very well! And what a coincidence hahaha, yesterday I ate a KitKat while watching TV :joy: .

Some of my top scenes:

- reunion hug and comfort hug... awww full of emotions. I could feel the warm and love in those hugs, that kind of hug that heals anything. Best remedy!

- Of course! Suits fit scene hahaha ... HB looks handsome in every color and style! The scene was so funny. I dare to say that the saleswoman was speaking for all of us LOL

- When RJH asked SR the meaning of magnet babe... Common! He already knew that (the hospital scene) LOL. For me that smile was because of her, not because he was purely enjoying the comments, but because he knew that SR think that way of him! He wanted to hear the meaning from her! So cute! And he was enjoying her jealousy while reading the comments. Cute!

- Last part... wow! I was holding my breath and bitting my nails. Well performed! And SR was brave... she saved him. She turned off the lights and started yelling that she was ok (My girl crush increased hahaha). And wow! His gaze and movements when he found her. All of his reactions melt my heart! 

By the way,... I must confess that my first reaction after he got that wound, was of happiness and excitement!  LOL That’s our chance for a shirtless scene! :phew: And better one! Watching SR taking care of his wound. :wub:

Also, I found SR’s mom reaction very suspicious when she heard about NK. Who knows, maybe there is something more in SR background. 

14 minutes ago, Dana T said:

These Korean men have ruined me I don't even find american men attractive anymore.

@Dana T hahaha honestly, HB is part of my top list for the most handsome and hottest actors internationally speaking. 3 Chris (Evans, Pine, Hemsworth), Henry Cavill and him. Yeah... I put HB in the same level of hotness hahaha. They have like the full package... handsome and gentlemen.

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, pnaysurfer84 said:

The writer writes villains with such anger and hate.

Yes, her drama always has a one dimensional villain :ph34r:. Seriously, I was expecting a more grande reason, other than what was shown.

3 hours ago, Harry97 said:

I have had enough of Nkorea filler scenes that drag till 10 min. 2-3 minutes should be fine but 10 minutes is too much.

Agree, I was like. What the.... I don’t care anymore about life in NK as they have moved to SK. The shaman scene, what’s the purpose? Just to say that a danger is coming? 

Sorry, I am ranting a lot about this episode. After 2 weeks, I am a bit disappointed. Also, this show is driven by its main leads. However, their storyline is the slowest in Episode 11.

• Like 6

@sussieh..for me there HB...then there's everyone else lol! When I 1st started watching kdrama 3 yrs ago everytime I watched new drama&found hot new lead I thought omg it doesn't get any better....then there would be another drama with another hot new lead! I'm like what the heck is going on in SK how can all these men be so gorgeous. But I always end up back to him he's still my fav!  I have a co-worker who has very high standards on men she finds attractive. She does like dark hair but never asian before (they think I'm funny with my kdrama obsession) but EVEN SHE thinks he's hot! He can't be denied:heart:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2