[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

13 minutes ago, blue_fleurs said:

Based on the new stills (in particular the suits), do we still think he will be the bodyguard? the boyfriend or fiance from abroad?  I still want to say bodyguard, but then how would she explain the publicized hug photos...

I'm having doubts about the bodyguard thing. I think they will take pictures of them together in public and it will start a news scandal that Seri has a new boyfriend and then they will wonder who is the guy, which could be dangerous for JH because if the wrong person digs in, he could be exposed so to distract people Seri will probably confirm the relationship and even introduce him as her future husband who knows? i would like that! 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Just now, Aizah Mahmood said:

Thank you. But it doesnt seem to be the same song. It's when she was thinking of him. maybe it's different on Netflix.

My bad. I think you were referring to the one that was playing while she was imagining happy memories. It’s Kim Se Jeong. It is not yet released.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

Omg!!B) the stylists dress YSR  in SK really classy and really expensive.

I always wantered if they borrow the clothes or buy them for the drama. ( in varius kdramas we cannot say that the clothes they wear are affortable) 

If someone knows the answer please!

These clothes are often given to them. The stylists contact some brands and are given free clothes because them wearing the clothes on the drama is huge publicity for the brand, kinda like when designers allow celebs to wear their clothes for big events. When the drama is doing well in ratings, they get even more calls from designers wanting them to wear their clothes on the drama. Now that they are in South Korea expect a lot of product placements, showing off brands etc... ratings keep growing so advertisers are also multiplying and more money for TvN.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, sharluvsenergy said:

Can we have Seri initiate the next kiss since they are officially in South Korea? :P

Edit*

More filmsite photos

North Korea hospital

North Korea market

Seri's house

Wow, they built a super nice set for Se Ri's well appointed house. So are we expecting a lot of Se Ri and Jeong Hyuk scenes inside her house? They can have the remaining episodes full of Se Ri and RJH in her house, I'm not gonna complain. :D

Have they opened up the jangmadang set to tourists now? Someone also posted photos of RJH's house and the village. If they opened up the set for tourists, does that mean we're not expecting scenes from here anymore?

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Annie12 said:

Omg!!B) the stylists dress YSR  in SK really classy and really expensive.

I always wantered if they borrow the clothes or buy them for the drama. ( in varius kdramas we cannot say that the clothes they wear are affortable) 

If someone knows the answer please!

To my knowledge, the clothes worn by actors/actresses in dramas are sponsored in exchange of Credits. There are cases when the clothing company (example: Chanel, Gucci, Valentino) are generous, they just let those actors/actresses keep them. 

Btw, I once read an article about SYJ being "as NATURAL as possible" that someitmes, she DOES her HMU all by herself! Amazing!!! For an A-list actress like her ... she could afford even a dozen of make-up artist, but NO! Real beauty doesn't need expert's magical touch :heart:

This lead me into deep thinking: Will there be a time when I stop using Foundation, Concealer, Eyeliner, Mascara and Lipstick???

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, Aizah Mahmood said:

Hi. Does anyone know the name of the new OST played in episode ( when she was in the truck that kidnapped her? I am looking for it and realised that it may not have been released... xoxo Thanks 

It's Sejeong "All my days". It's not released yet but you can find snippets online.

I think i am the only one who prefers JH in uniform. He looks great in suit too but nothing can beat uniform for me:wub: Also he looks much thinner in suit in comparison to layered uniform. I think that is the reason i like uniform more. HB looks like he lost weight compared to previous episodes, it is understandable as they are working in tight schedules. Hope he will eat well and put on some more weight. 

I agree with @sussieh regarding long episodes. Since we only have 16 episodes and so much story left to be told, i think longer episodes are essential. One of the great aspects of this drama that they never dwell on dragging story too much or fill the episodes with nonsense as they don't have enough time for it. To be honest i am happy the episodes are long because shorter episodes wouldn't quench my thirst after waiting a week impatiently ^_^

Second oppa and his wife are coming to Seri's house on their first night together after the separation. I hope they will continue where they left off. Now that both of them declared their love for each other, having intimacy wouldn't be too hard, right:phew: I don't expect a heavy make out or something like that but at least a little less than that - more than a kiss on her bed :naughty:  

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Does anyone have any theories on why Seung Hyun and Sang A visit Seri?

They were the ones that introduced SR to SJ, I wonder whether they would do the same (different suitor) or they would try to black mail SR based on their knowledge that she was in NK. Plus I am excited to see how SR handles them. She normally acts cold around them. With JH possibly eavesdrops their conversation, I am curious whether it could change the dynamics between them.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, joonminfan said:

Is it really bad of me for wishing that F5 will stay elsewhere instead of in SR's house? I really want SR and JH to be ALONE together for a while... :naughty:

Don't worry, jealous and competitive JH maybe won't even allow F5 to enter Seri's place..:tounge_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

I think longer episodes than average drama even the one that TVN had, as long as it is CLOY I never complaint. Cause I enjoy every scene in CLOY, even it is scene with SD or SJ. All the actors and actresses play their roles in their best. So, not even a single scene is disappointing.  

• Like 11
  • Love 1

foodtruck from Jung Hae In.. to his noona :wub: and team :lol:

and my dearest comrades.. as if in NK our SR fashion was already so expensive.. back in SK, her fashion choices became totally unreachable!! i need to sell years of cabbage kimchi in order to even afford the scarf..

• Like 7
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

So now that they are both in SK, reunited after their kiss in the border. There is one important thing that's unclear to me.

:warning: Are they considered OFFICIALLY TOGETHER now as BOYFRIEND and GIRLFRIEND?

Because they already shared three kisses and basically acted like lovers in NK. The only thing absent is the sex. Can RJH claim Seri as his girlfriend now and vice versa?

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1