[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

20 minutes ago, sussieh said:

I totally agree with you @Gardeninglover and @Dana T:thumbsup::blush:

I must confess that I have rewatched SR’s superb entrance to her funeral, as many times as I rewatched their kisses scenes.

Her walk was amazing, so powerful! I was screaming inside: « Go girl!! » :glasses: and the music in the background... so cool!

That place is huge, definitely F4 will be staying with them. LOL If that truly happens, I wonder how they will justify both of them sharing the same bedroom to F4 (now F5) hahaha 

hahaha, indeed. It will be nice if we see that hidden six pack :phew:

Is it really bad of me for wishing that F5 will stay elsewhere instead of in SR's house? I really want SR and JH to be ALONE together for a while... :naughty:

• Like 4
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Samuel Yohanes said:

Runtime for episode 12 is 1h 36 Min Wow it past 90 min now!!

they paid 2 week of waiting with more than 3 hours episode for this week.

My last post is finally answered. Seriously they should hire a better editor :crazy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

4 hours ago, dulcinea1 said:

New stills :wub:. It seems what they filmed last week.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000240397

LOL!! This look like the movie "Pretty Woman" in reverse!! SR must be having lots of fun dressing up JH! I am gonna guess that she makes him try tons of different styling just so she can enjoy admiring him!! (after all, she already said right from the start that JH's looks is "her type" lol!!)

Phew, can't believe that we are finally counting down to 2 days before episode 11!! My heart is already thumping with excitement to watch CLOY again, and meeting our OTP and the F4+1 ducklings in Seoul! Hope they show us some ahjumma scenes too, otherwise we'll really miss them!

What's amazing about this show is how it made many of us care for all the characters, almost like they are real (though the setting was so unreal). Bravo again to the writer, director, cast and crew!! Hope the ratings will SOAR for this weekend's episodes, going up by another 3-4 points! to 17-18%!!

While waiting for CLOY, I rewatched MLFTS, SYJ's The Truth Beneath and the currently running drama Hot Stone League.

On MLFTS

I know this was super popular and launched Kim Hyun Soo to super stardom, but it still did not capture me as CLOY did, both from the 1st watch and 2nd watch. I wonder if they extended the episodes cuz towards the last few episodes it was a bit draggy.

On The Truth Beneath

This was a great movie!! SYJ's acting was really amazing here and am not surprised she won many awards for this role. She prove that she can not only lead a romance film but also any genre. Looking through SYJ's film portfolio, I realise she's one of the handful of Korean actresses who can LEAD a movie and be a box office guarantee. Many of the films she stars in, she's the main lead and not the male actor. Bravo to her!!

On Hot Stone League

A very good drama!! Even if you don't understand baseball, you will enjoy it. It's a drama about people, about sports, about life. Truly excellent!! No wonder it has strong ratings. It's not the type of show that makes you very addicted to the characters and story (like CLOY), but it makes you think and feel about life. But for sure you will want to keep watching each episode to know what's gonna happen next. It's a feel good show!!

• Like 14

8 minutes ago, INeedAFan said:

My last post is finally answered. But seriously they should hire a better editor :crazy:

I'm ok with longer eps unless they include more scenes like SD and her mum looking for an apartment and moving in. The rest of the main plot and subplots I like: OTP romance, F5, NK ahjummas and SD-SJ. :blush:

• Like 9
  • Love 3

Spoiler

Son Ye Jin Takes Hyun Bin Clothes Shopping In “Crash Landing On You”

Son Ye Jin Takes Hyun Bin Clothes Shopping In “Crash Landing On You”

Jan 29, 2020
by K. Z

This weekend’s episode of “Crash Landing on You” will officially start the second half of the show, and to ring it in, tvN has released some stills from the upcoming episode!

Spoilers

The previous episodes saw Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin) return with Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin) to South Korea after a harrowing rescue when Yoon Se Ri was abducted. Now in South Korea, Ri Jung Hyuk must adjust to a very different kind of life than he is used to.

The new stills show Yoon Se Ri taking Ri Jung Hyuk clothes shopping. Clearly the man is overwhelmed at first, but manages to get himself dressed up in some rather spiffy-looking suits. All the while Yoon Se Ri looks pleased to see him in nicer clothes than what he typically wears.

Spoiler

crash-landing-on-you-2.jpg

Episode 11 of “Crash Landing on You” will air this upcoming Saturday, February 1 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

• Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, sharluvsenergy said:

The scriptwriter totally flipped the usual rich-boy-transform-Cinderella cliché over by making the lady watch her man transform instead. Oh my heart! :heart:

Also, the film set of Junghyuk's parents house and his room he used to sleep in.

Happy 200 pages and more!!

I am SO GONNA enjoy watching SR transforming JH into a fashionable Seoul man!!

I just love JH's parents house and his room! Love the old-fashion house design, so pretty, cosy and nostalgic! Prefer this vs the ultra-modern one of SR's house which can seem rather "cold".

4 hours ago, mundaliv said:

I found that from YT clips comments and IG comments, many people are watching and really enjoying this show! This drama is really a success for TVN, I think. 

I did not compare the ratings with Goblin, but if I’m not mistaken Goblin was aired also in the end of year and finished in January. So perhaps TVN really likes to air mega hit drama in the end of the year until early of new year? 

One thing that I like from TVN drama is actually the length. I know some people do not like that TVN airs longer than 1 hour drama.

But for me, I completely like it. Waiting for 1 week (in our case here 2 weeks!), then we got more than 1 hour episode is really great. I feel that I can enjoy watching the leads longer and satisfying. Of course, this rule is only valid for good drama like CLOY. Where you did not feel boredom while watching it. All the scenes are in the great length, not too lengthy or just buying air time. I haven’t really felt annoyed by product placement in CLOY. Perhaps because the setting was in NK. Then be prepared with product placement scenes while they are in SKB)

I think if these scenes are well integrated, they are fun! Only that some dramas tend to drag it too much. Hopefully CLOY can manage it well though. 

I agree that this drama is a RUNAWAY hit for TVN! Quite similar to the vibes during Goblin's airing, though one main difference is that Goblin's bromance and 2nd OTP got more love whereas for CLOY the main OTP received such BIG love and obsession from the audience (plus of course the F4+1 and ahjummas).

I read somewhere that TVN's mega dramas (with potential to be big hits) have always been aired end of the year running into next year? Not sure if I am correct. But yeah both Goblin and CLOY which are mega hits both domestically and internationally were aired the same time of the year.

I also have no problem with longer episodes, as long as they are not draggy and move the story along. Since I enjoy watching ALL the characters, esp the OTP, I enjoy watching every minute of each episode.

4 hours ago, Gardeninglover said:

Just to rave about this drama some more, I think Seri is one of the most well rounded and interesting female leads I've ever seen in a Kdrama. Son Ye Jin portrays all the different sides of Seri so well. 

On one hand, she's the tough, determined, badass CEO. She's quick thinking, smart, and never gives up in any situation. 

On the other hand, she's also funny and adorable.

One the third hand lol, she can be so vulnerable too. In some scenes she feels like a lost puppy...you can really feel her pain and loneliness. 

And at other times, she's so raw and emotional, like when she was crying outside after breaking up with Jung Hyuk and then drove after him in the snow...

I can see why Son Ye Jin won so many acting awards. She's truly incredible! 

Can't agree more!! She is such a wonderful actress and can convey so much emotion with just her eyes or smile or even movement. And what's amazing is that she can do not only melodrama but also action, thriller, psychotic and comedic roles !! Such a flexible actress!  She is also such a lovable person in real life (based on all the interviews and reality shows I've seen) and really funny!

Though i love JJH and her role in MLFTS, her emotional scenes were not as impactful as her comedic ones. I think SYJ brought that emotional impact to SR's role that very few actress can bring - plus she's excellent in both her comedic and hot-blooded CEO characterisation!

1 hour ago, INeedAFan said:

My last post is finally answered. Seriously they should hire a better editor :crazy:

LOL!! Maybe cuz they have so much story to tell but didn't want to drag for another 2-3 episodes like what other megahit dramas have done (eg. Sky Castle)

Have you gals/ guys seen this video of Hyun Bin crying (both in real life and in dramas/ movies). It's heart-rending! His cry acting is SO GOOD!!

• Like 9
  • Love 6

39 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

I'm ok with longer eps

I am happy with longer eps :blush:. That way is as if the script was developed for a 20-24 eps drama. I am enjoying everything in CLoY. And the plot has still many things to resolve plus they can give us more OTP and F4-SR scenes :D

I will miss a lot this show once it ends. The withdrawal will be a very difficult one! 

• Like 13
  • Love 1

50 minutes ago, joonminfan said:

I'm ok with longer eps unless they include more scenes like SD and her mum looking for an apartment and moving in.

Hahaha, I am probably the only one who always complains about longer episodes. The past episodes left much to be desired. If I am being honest, I only watched at a normal speed when SR or JH was in the frames. Otherwise, I relied on the slider button provided by Netflix :sweatingbullets:.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Random Question: Who among you here wanted to sue CLOY for messing up our weekend with Friends?

Friend A and B: Let's have Girls Night Out tonight ... (assuming it's weekend)

YOU (Addicted with CLOY): Nah! I've got an important appointment, 10 pm onward :ph34r:+:rolleyes:+:blink: Let's have it on Monday Night then!

Friend A:  :crazy: + :w00t: + :angry:

Friend B: :skull: + :triumph: + :smirk:

Another Example:

Raise your hand if you’ve ever felt personally victimized by Crash Landing On You

e7aa0f89380124f496ae164ab8a6e0fd3d6ab533

Credits: strwbrrymlkt of Tumblr

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

5 hours ago, jamy47 said:

The shopping scene is definitely a cliche i wanted with them the moment JH came in SK. I'm very happy that we're going to get it. Watching Hyun Bin try on multiple suits with his tall muscular body and his cute face? OMO they want to kill us? lol

Another cliche i want with them is them sharing the same bed at night and being awkward about it. Please writer dont let me down, i need to see this scene too. 

Actually the makeover (shopping scene) wouldn’t be a totally cliche since the plot roles would be switched. Usually are the male characters that do this but at this time Se-ri will buy the clothes instead of captain Ri :D. I can’t wait to see this scene either, especially the “awkward first night at same bed”( I’m really hoping that they’ll do this scene :wub:).

• Like 6
  • Love 4

48 minutes ago, Aizah Mahmood said:

Hi. Does anyone know the name of the new OST played in episode ( when she was in the truck that kidnapped her? I am looking for it and realised that it may not have been released... xoxo Thanks 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Gardeninglover said:

Just to rave about this drama some more, I think Seri is one of the most well rounded and interesting female leads I've ever seen in a Kdrama. Son Ye Jin portrays all the different sides of Seri so well. 

On one hand, she's the tough, determined, badass CEO. She's quick thinking, smart, and never gives up in any situation. 

On the other hand, she's also funny and adorable.

One the third hand lol, she can be so vulnerable too. In some scenes she feels like a lost puppy...you can really feel her pain and loneliness. 

And at other times, she's so raw and emotional, like when she was crying outside after breaking up with Jung Hyuk and then drove after him in the snow...

I can see why Son Ye Jin won so many acting awards. She's truly incredible! 

Finally I see someone praising Se-ri character for me this character it’s one of my favorites from Yejin. Indeed she’s a fantastic actress she never had disappointed me while acting. Even if got a role with a strange plot she can make works because of her amazing acting skills. If you just watched CLOY with her until now please give it a chance to other works from her especially her movies (the dramas she most did melodramas or roncom) but in her movies she starred at lot of different genres and portrayed an vast of different characters, she’s very versatile and gives her all in all of her works :wub:.

• Like 5
  • Love 8