[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sky8lue said:

Hwang Miyoung (Bok Nyeo - one of the Virtuous Women Corps trio) and Jang Dong Yoon catching a good meal after filming :thumbsup:

A recent one? Hmm... they didn't bring KSH this time, huh.. LOL... They're always hanging out :D

How I wanna help the writers resolve all the conflicts for the final episode so we can have more ND-DJ lovey-dovey moments ...

ezgif-com-add-text.gif

DONE~!!!... now, they're already dead :glasses:

Hi, I am a huge fan of this drama. I haven’t checked but does anyone know how well the drama is doing in Korea? I hope it’s getting a lot of love. Someone mentioned that they are not getting a reward vacation. Is it because it didn’t do well? I hope they do go on a vacation. They really deserve it. I think it’s the best drama out right now. Also the chemistry between the main couple is the best. 

finally watched with subs and I actually felt sad for DanHo devoting his life to such an evil guy and dying for him.  Without his trusty right hand man DanHo, I can see how YulMu ends up a powerless king in the next ep.

But yes for Ssook and Mulwoldan joining in on the fight!! And DJ actually being active in this ep (rather than staying home with YeonGun)!

I felt so bad for ND when he realised the King would never believe him no matter what he said. The way his face just crumpled and cried, and how he just admitted to his "crimes". I'm glad there are still people who have ND's back, and if I were to make a wild guess, I would guess ND and DJ escape the capital later by him becoming Lady Kim again and them running away with Ssook and Mulwoldan to create a new widow village. Hopefully along with his father, brother, Master Hwang and AengDu. 

2 hours ago, Mariella831 said:

am a huge fan of this drama. I haven’t checked but does anyone know how well the drama is doing in Korea? I hope it’s getting a lot of love. Someone mentioned that they are not getting a reward vacation. Is it because it didn’t do well? I hope they do go on a vacation. They really deserve it. I think it’s the best drama out right now. Also the chemistry between the main couple is the best. 

Unfortunately its rating are okay, it’s average at best. It’s highly underrated. 

The ratings in this case does not reflect the quality of this awesome show. Koreans truly missed out on a stellar show :sweatingbullets:

I liked how Nokdu for a moment kissed Dong-ju.

It looked kind of chivalrous. :wub:

The scenes between Nokdu and the queen were so warm and touching. :)

Nokdu looked like a prince in this episode.

The way he gave  the orders and how he behaved surrounded by those nobles

made it clear who is the boss. 

That wooden box that turns into a crossbow is a great idea.

Dong-ju looks perfect with the weapon. 

First time poster in this forum but I have been following this super awesome drama since the beginning. I think the following:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Jeon Nok Du and Dong Dong Joo will end up returning to Jeju Island and live happily ever after. Based on history his father was sent ot Jeju so he might join them along with his mother and there might be a chance for them to reconnect ( I really don't care about the psycho monarch but I do care about our love birds)

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

?????????????? Photoshop or reall ?

It is photoshopped.. they used the head of the poster with dongju 

23k3Of.jpg

ctto

I still need to watch the last 4 episodes with subs but im so scared i dont want this to end if i watch it with subs it will surely come to an end quicker than i am able to let it go :persevere:

Well it was very exhausting reading about Prince Neungyang. Geez. I don't really want Nokdu to become the King. So we have to have crazy Neungyang?

Real life is worse than a drama. It even sounds more bloody. Even though ep 29 gave us a good job with all the bloodbath.

Not gonna lie. Im really gonna miss this drama. It holds a special place in my heart. The plot, the characters who each have theie own story, nokdu and dongjoo's pove for each other and of course the lovely behind the scenes which proves how close the whole crew is.. im just not ready to let go yet. 

I kinda wanna buy the album... aahhh.. at this point, I wanna buy anything TTON related :sweatingbullets:... that's how obsessed I am with this drama .. and to think it's not my first Kdrama...all those Kdrama years, this is the first Kdrama I truly fell in love with ^_____^

This is freaking HILARIOUS :joy:

Archived