Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

@Ameera Ali dude met his match lol:mrgreen:. That's why:joy:....

seriously the guy die young , I was nearly coming around to shipping him with the crazy guy :joy:

15741721021574172092.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

Yep, and here I was, thinking I would be okay after this episode, not needing to desperately wait for the finale. :angry:

Edit: And please, could the King now go with YM to the sea and holding hands, "sail to the West"? Please?

• Like 7

m2AKGTA.gif

Spoiler

fPh3JQ4.gif

39x5mlI.gif

Spoiler

NHDWiH9.gif

HTY5vf9.gif

Spoiler

9ZUTErM.gif

jlEcm6H.gif

Spoiler

E2Z319i.gif

p5g5fmb.gif

Spoiler

DoAKpnS.gif

LU6T8r1.gif

Spoiler

NgUjRNc.gif

2E1UYjq.gif

The End 

• Thanks 9

Saw ep 14... man it was slow... haiz...

1. Dont even know why DJ insist in killing the king. To think that the compound was not guarded by men seemed illogical.

2. Prolonging unnecessary scenes

3. King repeating over and over again why he wants to kill his son

4. Basically everything was slow in the episode... haiz...

Although there were some parts that maybe could've ended faster, I liked that the whole episode was all about fighting. I'd be disappointed if they spent episodes of YM plotting and building up his Big Coup but then it ended so quickly. So much for being a villain. Lol I Iooove how badass the WM Corps were this episode. <3

Gaaaaaah the king needs to get out of his head, open his eyes, and look at what's really happening!! I can't believe no one informed him of how the coup actually started?? And just believed the evil dowager?? Grrrrr

• Like 7
  • Love 2

36 minutes ago, dramaonion said:
  Hide contents

Wait, WHAT? Did ND play hide and seek with the bodyguard? Why is suddently dark?

because they've been fighting for so long hahah 

and we thought the political mess was gonna be wrapped up in today's episode, but it seems like we still have more to continue with the political story

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

wow, i love a show where the girl saved our hero so many times!  in a badass way using her awesome bow and arrows....  totally different from shows where hero always saved damsel in distress. :w00t:

and i'm happy that amidst all the fighting, our lovebirds had sweet interactions and quick popo :wub:

o

• Like 4
  • Love 7

A series of the kings stupidity 

:rage::tired::rage::tired:

Spoiler

When it finally seemed like ND has successfully repressed the coup, the king appears. 

With two potential conspiracy leaders in front of him (ND and YM), King raises his sword at his own son :rage:

Believes the dowager (who is supposed to also be his enemy), refuses to believe his sons words and feelings (despite ND's super long monologue), calls ND a traitor and demands his arrest, then proceeds to escape to 'safety' with YM, the guy who conspired against him...

• Angry 6
  • Unamused 3
  • Sad 2

They could have ended the story in 15 ep. They most likely needed the fight scenes to fill up air time so they have some plot left for next week.
There isn't much more they can do  at this point, except resolving who will gain the seat of the King, the fate of the person who doesn't and what will happen to leads' relationship. 

• Like 6

I've got headache, literally. My stream link was blur and low quality. And a whole episode was all abt fighting. My eyes are dizzy now.  

It was dragged too long. There're many parts to cool down but they turn out dilute and unnecessary. People - Queen, Jung, Hwang, MW corp, Dong Joo arc - randomly jumps to the scenes like saviors but the situation did not change. And the king came back again with his manic-aka-throne-addiction-aka-son-phobia in the end... It was like a sailing-with-the-wind fight. Everything repeats. No end, no change, no win.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Liked:

Spoiler

Ssok and the Muwuldan making their long-awaited comeback!

Ssok finishing off Dan Oh!

YJ, Hwangsabu all surviving the battle.

Dongju aka Legolas (never-ending supply of arrows and always appearing in the nick of time to save the day).

The nifty swordfight between Nokdu and Dan Oh.

Dongju is still the MVP of tonight's episode.

Disliked:

Spoiler

The pacing. Swords, arrows and bloodshed took up way too much airtime in today's episode, so it felt like being on a roller-coaster for an hour.

Hated:

Spoiler

Gwanghae. He doesn't deserve the "I survived" twist of the episode. He doesn't deserve the Queen, his long-lost son, his throne, his life...his predisposition to believing the stories spun by the most suspicious characters in the plot is unrivalled.

Worried:

Spoiler

How long more do they need to finish off the sordid palace politics? We only have one final episode... Hope episode 16 can be extended in length so that there is enough time to deal with "happily ever after"!

https://www.dramamilk.com/the-tale-of-nokdu-episode-15-29-30-live-recap/

• Like 8
  • Love 2

This  my favorite Scene too :wub: make him save is her main job always :)

him smile is adorable :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 2

Wow the King............... is so blind.

I don't even know what else to say.

STOP TRUSTING PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KILL YOU AND STOP KILLING PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TRUST YOU.

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, mujisano said:

Wow the King............... is so blind.

I don't even know what else to say.

STOP TRUSTING PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KILL YOU AND STOP KILLING PEOPLE WHO WANT TO TRUST YOU.

I'm waiting to see his face when grand prince YM puts a sword on his throat next week:expressionless:. Now that would be satisfying:phew:

@Ameera Ali Poor dude:joy::mrgreen:.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

9 minutes ago, lu09 said:

I'm waiting to see his face when grand prince YM puts a sword on his throat next week. Now that would be satisfying:expressionless:.

at this point i dont even know who to cheer for to be the king...

YM who is crude and evil? or Gwanghae who is blinded and paranoid? both seem like a bad option. Or even ND who has no desire to be king? Gwanghae shows no sign that he will redeem himself anytime soon. he honestly had the chance during this episode's ending... but well...

i honestly don't want ND to be a king either. i dont know how having ND as king can be a satisfying ending. i just want ND and DJ to live freely with each other, not tied down by the responsibilities of a monarch )): 

• Like 11

@icryforattention  Right now, Yulmu and Gwanghae should just go have a fight to the death (off-screen), so that we don't have to think about how to end their fates in the twisted power struggle. Though unfortunately I don't want the script quality to plummet like that at the end, so them killing each other would be too makjang a way to end a drama that's meant to be Joseon Roco. I seriously can't guess how the scriptwriter wants to conclude this story.

• Like 6