[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you guys for sharing these photos:heart:. Excited and sad that it’s already monday and the last episode of TTON :tears:

Yesss! Yulmu and the crazy king were not present in the wedding(assuming that all the casts at the first photo have witnessed it). But, where is the queen? :huh:

Wonderful beach scene is coming. 

“The Tale Of Nokdu” Cast Shares Thoughts As The Drama Approaches Its End

The cast of KBS 2TV’s “The Tale of Nokdu” has shared a few words ahead of the drama’s final episode!

The historical rom-com captivated the hearts of viewers with its thrilling plot and unique characters. Each episode sparked a heated response and offered hearty laughter, keen excitement, and fond romance. Interest is high for the ending of Jeon Nok Du (Jang Dong Yoon) and Dong Dong Joo (Kim So Hyun) as they finally steer past the high obstacles between their fate.

Jang Dong Yoon stated, “I was happy while acting as Nok Du for a long time. Now I feel like I have to send him off. I will keep my strength up until the end and make sure to finish strong as Nok Du. Please give us a lot of love until the conclusion. In the last episode, you will see the long conflicts being resolved in our own ways. You can look forward to it.”

Kim So Hyun commented, “The final episode is just around the corner. I worked really hard, and I’m really grateful that all of you were with me. I think the last episode will let us repay for your love. I ask for many to watch it.” Then she shared a key point in the finale, saying, “Nok Du, Dong Joo, Muwoldan, Yeollyeodan, Hwang Jang Koon [Lee Moon Sik], Aeng Doo, and Cha Yool Moo [Kang Tae Oh]’s steps will be the most important points. Please watch to see if we can have a happy ending.”

the-tale-of-nokdu4.jpg

Kang Tae Oh shared, “I don’t think it’s been long since we started filming, so it doesn’t feel real that it’s already the last episode. I want to say thank you to my my fellow actors as well as the director, writer, and rest of the crew for their hard work. Since it’s the last episode, please watch the last ending of each character.”

Jung Joon Ho said, “Thanks to everyone who watched and loved ‘The Tale of Nok Du,’ I was strengthened. I had fun filming with a great cast and crew. Thank you so much to the production crew who worked day and night.” Then he added, “King Gwanghae is someone who is lonely and bitter in the swamp of power, but it would be great if you can watch the drama while reflecting on his life as a king who truly loved the people. Please don’t miss the last episode.”

The final episode of “The Tale of Nokdu” will air on November 25 at 10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1367777wpp/the-tale-of-nokdu-cast-shares-thoughts-as-the-drama-approaches-its-end

with all the beautiful scenery in the drama they choose this :joy: , did they elope with each other or what :mrgreen: - Nokdu was shipped with half of the cast so  no surprise if she elope with him , you wouldn’t know who would stop the wedding :joy: 

5ddb8d0b985eb672652014.jpg?download

or maybe  this showing # they take leap on each cliffs represents that :joy:

Seeing the group photo just makes it more sad because it really is ending tonight... glad I don't have work today, because for sure, if I'm at work, I'd just be distracted and won't be able to concentrate :sweatingbullets:

And good news for Jang Dong Yoon~!

Look at JDY looking only at KSH :relaxed:

IMG-20191125-173845.jpg 

IMG-20191125-173848.jpg

And JDY's jump~!!!

IMG-20191125-173850.jpg 

10 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@lightbringer06 they kissing bride to be :joy:

Nokdu keep eye on your woman :mrgreen:

Did someone say kim sohyun was shy? I only see a bold girl here. She is love.

@lightbringer06 Screened where? National television or ott platforms. There you go ratings see what a gem you missed out on. 

Archived