Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

Last week of making videos? This is sad. No more funny dongyoon and sohyun videos. Fast forward to the award show so I can watch them walk away with arms full of awards. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

specially Dan Ho need to apologise all day :mrgreen:for messing nokdu hair :joy: Making  the kiss short:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1

Sigh... will the drama follow history or follow the viewers wishes..

If it ends with ND's death, well, the drama wouldnt sell KBs!... so that you know... hahhaa... so make sure its a happy ending. 

NAKDO can replace YM as the next King, with his identity... sigh, anyways, as long as he lives happily every after.. history says that the King will retire and the throne be taken by his cousin right. Sigh.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Sky8lue said:

More BTS from cast:

Really driving home the point that the drama is ending. Not ready for Monday. I'm also annoyed that these people aren't getting a reward vacation. It is fully deserved.

• Like 9

Hwang Miyoung (Bok Nyeo - one of the Virtuous Women Corps trio) and Jang Dong Yoon catching a good meal after filming :thumbsup:

English translation of BTS is out:

@Ameera Ali  To your post below, Yulmu has too many pairings :lol: So *drumroll* who will he choose as his best bud!

@lightbringer06  To your post below, yes it was just posted today by Hwang Miyoung, but don't know if it's from dinner tonight or another day. And seems JDY is taking the tab! In reel life, Nokdu needs to give a treat to a lot of people after the battle is over -- Hwangsabu, his adopted father (best Dad award nominee), Mulwudan, Hwangtae, Vice-curator, Virtuous Women Corps trio, and needless to say Dongjoo who saved him multiple times!

• Like 13
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Sky8lue said:

Hwang Miyoung (Bok Nyeo - one of the Virtuous Women Corps trio) and Jang Dong Yoon catching a good meal after filming :thumbsup:

A recent one? Hmm... they didn't bring KSH this time, huh.. LOL... They're always hanging out :D

How I wanna help the writers resolve all the conflicts for the final episode so we can have more ND-DJ lovey-dovey moments ...

ezgif-com-add-text.gif

DONE~!!!... now, they're already dead :glasses:

Edited by lightbringer06
  • LOL 11

Hi, I am a huge fan of this drama. I haven’t checked but does anyone know how well the drama is doing in Korea? I hope it’s getting a lot of love. Someone mentioned that they are not getting a reward vacation. Is it because it didn’t do well? I hope they do go on a vacation. They really deserve it. I think it’s the best drama out right now. Also the chemistry between the main couple is the best. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

finally watched with subs and I actually felt sad for DanHo devoting his life to such an evil guy and dying for him.  Without his trusty right hand man DanHo, I can see how YulMu ends up a powerless king in the next ep.

But yes for Ssook and Mulwoldan joining in on the fight!! And DJ actually being active in this ep (rather than staying home with YeonGun)!

I felt so bad for ND when he realised the King would never believe him no matter what he said. The way his face just crumpled and cried, and how he just admitted to his "crimes". I'm glad there are still people who have ND's back, and if I were to make a wild guess, I would guess ND and DJ escape the capital later by him becoming Lady Kim again and them running away with Ssook and Mulwoldan to create a new widow village. Hopefully along with his father, brother, Master Hwang and AengDu. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Mariella831 said:

am a huge fan of this drama. I haven’t checked but does anyone know how well the drama is doing in Korea? I hope it’s getting a lot of love. Someone mentioned that they are not getting a reward vacation. Is it because it didn’t do well? I hope they do go on a vacation. They really deserve it. I think it’s the best drama out right now. Also the chemistry between the main couple is the best. 

Unfortunately its rating are okay, it’s average at best. It’s highly underrated. 

The ratings in this case does not reflect the quality of this awesome show. Koreans truly missed out on a stellar show :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

I liked how Nokdu for a moment kissed Dong-ju.

It looked kind of chivalrous. :wub:

The scenes between Nokdu and the queen were so warm and touching. :)

Nokdu looked like a prince in this episode.

The way he gave  the orders and how he behaved surrounded by those nobles

made it clear who is the boss. 

That wooden box that turns into a crossbow is a great idea.

Dong-ju looks perfect with the weapon. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

First time poster in this forum but I have been following this super awesome drama since the beginning. I think the following:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Jeon Nok Du and Dong Dong Joo will end up returning to Jeju Island and live happily ever after. Based on history his father was sent ot Jeju so he might join them along with his mother and there might be a chance for them to reconnect ( I really don't care about the psycho monarch but I do care about our love birds)

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Breeze said:

?????????????? Photoshop or reall ?

It is photoshopped.. they used the head of the poster with dongju 

23k3Of.jpg

ctto

I still need to watch the last 4 episodes with subs but im so scared i dont want this to end if i watch it with subs it will surely come to an end quicker than i am able to let it go :persevere:

• Sad 6

are they gonna use their royal name if they became king and queen ,as for nok du it is yeon seo ? and for dong joo is eun soo.

but from historical background the crown Prince Neungyang is future king of joseon. so if they dont used historical background ,nok du will be king.

• Like 7