Quantcast

[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

OMG I think I can rejoice here! DongJeon couple together at the red carpet, such great gift!!!! Even Dong Yoon is hurt T__T I'm so happy for this couple

ENG6FeEUYAE0cj7?format=jpg&name=medium

Just look at them >< this couple is so gorgeous, so chick, elegant, classic, beautiful and so on ;A; 

• Like 4
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

- THANK YOU FOR WATCHING -                                                                                    @0ly40 @50okie @aineofcebu @aisling @akausagi @alekaonu @Ameera Al

My ship is officially sailing!      The Submissive Lover ...            Lady Kim's powerful punch!       But DJ

@Sky8lue @lightbringer06 their wedding conquer the wind , like their  love conquer everything between them           

Both kang taeoh and aengdu have won their awards. Well deserved and congratulations.

Updating here they've announced the best couple award and kim sohyun and jang dongyoon are one of the winners. Congratulations to them. They're the first couple to be announced. Too bad none of them won an acting award yet.

Finally jang dongyoon and kim sohyun win an acting awards. Congratulations. They deserved it despite the ratings seeing them receive the recognition they deserve is good.

Congratulations to tale of nokdu team for winning 5 awards. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1