Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

Wow , the Soon to be a bride , is looking adorable :wub:

15744374841574437468.gif

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

you didn’t smile for me So I didn’t  cry for you that true , they are equal in the treatment for each other  :joy:

download

• LOL 14

Top 3 Scenes That Make You Want To Fall In Love This Week

1- “Tale of NokDu

Kim SoHyun and Jang DongYoon as Dong DongJoo and Jun NokDu

It is time to say goodbye to “Tale of NokDu”. Near the end of the drama, Kim SoHyun and Jang DongYoon were going through obstacles and parted way despite their true feelings for each other.

In the selected scene, Kim SoHyun and Jang DongYoon broke up but both were earning for each other.

Jang DongYoon alone at night picked up a flower and thinking of Kim SoHyun said: “I really miss you”. Hiding, Kim SoHyun was not far from him. She was looking at him and was surprised by his sudden confession.

He was about to find her when he was interrupted. After he left, she went and checked the fallen flower.

tale of nokdu, tale of nokdu drama, tale of nokdu romance, tale of nokdu scene, tale of nokdu kim sohyun, tale of nokdu jang dongyoon, kim sohyun jang dongyoon

KBS

tale of nokdu, tale of nokdu drama, tale of nokdu romance, tale of nokdu scene, tale of nokdu kim sohyun, tale of nokdu jang dongyoon, kim sohyun jang dongyoon

KBS

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Writernim I'm need this idiat King to die slowly please and thank you whilst at the same time coming to the realisation that his son never wanted the throne and actually was trying to get to know him plus would have fought for him. 

Then like I was hoping from the start let our two lovelies run away to the Qing  or head Soulth to some obscure island like Saryangdo or Jindo or even Jeju jus run man run and leave them to their madness.

• Like 6

Hwangtae, Yulmu and Danho tribute by webtoon author

Caption: "Coming Soon :)"

(Webtoon author is planning to release a short piece at 10pm on 25 November through her SNS + blog)

• Like 14
  • Love 3

Oh I saw some staff updated pictures in Myeongsasimni beach... so are we having the last scene at the beach? So we'll have our DongJeon couple fulfilling their promise to each other? :wub:

• Like 10
  • Love 1

I hope they resolve the palace conflict in episode 31, so that episode 32 can focus on the good guys rebuilding their lives after the chaos.

Time to say goodbye (soon) :bawling:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

I'm not ready for this to end T_T

Oooh but interesting YulMu is not dressed as a King for his last filming... I wonder how his story will fit with history... And I'm glad the widows were still filming - meaning we havent seen the last of them, and high likelihood we get a new widow village!!

• Like 15

Commemoration photo montage video from the producer. His caption is asking the viewers to stay till the end!  In this video clip, you'll see that filming started on 21 June 2019 and will end tomorrow, 24 November 2019! Five months of laughter, joy, tears and sweat.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

EKHJYUEVAAAMpoZ?format=jpg&name=small

Excuse-me but... Why is that bandage outside his clothes? How can it cure the wound? 

PD-nims, we need science!!! :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 15

1 hour ago, Sky8lue said:

Final episode preview!!!

Nooo I don't want this drama to end :( 

But on a really shallow note, how does Nokdu/JDY manage to look super dashing and handsome even while wounded and covered in blood?  ^_^

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2
  • LOL 9

Oh nooo the scene where DJ wakes up alone is giving me bad vibes! I don't want the

Spoiler

Nokdu faking death in front of his father

scene that was in the webtoon...

Please let them work together to avoid Yulmu.. and the Queen is so mentally strong,  I'm rooting for a good ending for her

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1