[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, soesje said:

First time posting here but the making is out

Just finished watching the video. Lol! I laughed soo much.

This week's episode was short, but as long as we got a kiss, hopefully we get more of ND and DJ together next week.

10 hours ago, elan1 said:

You are correct! That's not the prince real name! 

Me too! ^^ I don't think they will have a sleeping scene though because so hyun is still pretty young. I think the kisses in kbs radio romance where so hyun was also in when she was only 18 year old was pretty passionate. 

In radio romance wasn't passionate kisses i'm sorry but kbs showed really hot kisses in last angel 'a mission so I hope for it. I never saw hot kisses from  SoHyun but she had a good one with 2PM's Taec.

47 minutes ago, Oksana Sutra said:

radio romance wasn't passionate kisses i'm sorry but kbs showed really hot kisses in last angel 'a mission so I hope for it. I never saw hot kisses from  SoHyun but she had a good one with 2PM's Taec.

seems pretty passionate to me haha 

Watch: Jang Dong Yoon And Kang Tae Oh Are Energetic And Playful For Their Kiss Scene In “The Tale Of Nokdu”

KBS’s newest drama “The Tale of Nokdu” has released a new behind-the-scenes clip of Jang Dong Yoon and Kang Tae Oh’s kiss scene!

The clip begins with Jang Dong Yoon and Kang Tae Oh discussing their kiss scene before the cameras begin rolling. Jang Dong Yoon laughs as he reveals that he is eating a ginseng-flavored candy, and Kang Tae Oh insists, “Give me one too.” Jang Dong Yoon seriously says, “Since we’re in the Joseon era, you can focus if you take in that traditional smell.” Kang Tae Oh responds that if that’s the case, he’ll eat herbal medicine.

Kim So Hyun later appears to say, “I heard [Kang Tae Oh] brought lip balm,” and Kang Tae Oh surprises everyone when he says, “This is my first historical drama kiss scene.” When the trio finally begin rehearsing the scene, Jang Dong Yoon catches everyone off guard with his dramatic acting. When he makes a move to go in for the kiss, all of the surrounding actors shout in excitement.

In between takes, Kim So Hyun dances around in her seat, but she catches herself and says with a serious expression, “Oh I’m sorry, I was too… you know.” Kang Tae Oh stays in-character as he comments, “Nok Soon’s lips were very soft and moist. But she said [my face] felt rough.”

The rest of the video shows Jang Dong Yoon and Kang Tae Oh shooting several takes of their kiss scene. Jang Dong Yoon nags at Kang Tae Oh to close his mouth, and the director remarks that the scene looks strange because Kang Tae Oh is standing so still. The two actors continue their friendly conversation and give each other a hug after they’re done with the scene.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1359498wpp/watch-jang-dong-yoon-and-kang-tae-oh-are-energetic-and-playful-for-their-kiss-scene-in-the-tale-of-nokdu

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

Passionate or not but ı think it is really a romantic kiss:wub:

1 hour ago, elan1 said:

Radio was really romantic drama with sweet kisses, but its  not passion... hot kiss was in Clean with Passion that is what I call hot kiss  and I think two actresses is the same age right? So hope here So Hyun  shows the same... 

Honestly except the first kiss on Love Alarm, KSH’s kisses were pretty mild. but I always wonder why they are so many Koreans actresses who do the same in dramas ( in movies it’s an other thing).

Maybe they are told to do that way ( usually very stiff and passive) when man have to do the most in a kiss scene. Of course you have exceptions like Yoon Eun Hye or Seo Hyun Jin. 

Hot and pationate kiss? 

u84humr.gif

Spoiler

Isn't Ruler of the mask hot enough with the swallowing ksh whole mouth, neck bending like Ysh really really hungry? nNbKaE0.gif

Err... the bts shown her sudden pulled away and blushed :P... like I don't know what's going on but that was hot enough for me lmao :lol:

1 hour ago, fans123 said:

Hot and pationate kiss? 

Hide contents

Isn't Ruler of the mask hot enough with the swallowing ksh whole mouth, neck bending like Ysh really really hungry? nNbKaE0.gif

Err... the bts shown her sudden pulled away and blushed :P... like I don't know what's going on but that was hot enough for me lmao :lol:

I think it is depends to the partner.. Not only one side only.. Have JDY do any passionate kiss scene before? 

Spoiler

Well.. YSH is well known for his passionate kiss :lol: 

27 minutes ago, faye406 said:

I think it is depends to the partner.. Not only one side only.. Have JDY do any passionate kiss scene before? 

Reveal hidden contents

Well.. YSH is well known for his passionate kiss :lol: 

Pssst.. quick remove the gif in reply :P

You are so damn right he is such a good kisser well... Err... not on my lip BTW :sweatingbullets:.

I meant was the way I look at his kissing scene :lol:

Oh I don't know about JDY, it's my first time seing his acting :thumbsup:

I see much interest in the (missed) kiss. ;)

I guess goldfish kisses may happen more on free-to-air channels because of viewership issues (minors watching), though TTOND actually airs quite late at 10pm KST. For that first kiss, I didn’t expect much reaction from Dongjoo cos she’s not really sure if she should accept his affections at all. As for subsequent kisses, I guess we’ll all have to wait and see how the director directs those scenes. 

25 minutes ago, fans123 said:

Pssst.. quick remove the gif in reply :P

You are so damn right he is such a good kisser well... Err... not on my lip BTW :sweatingbullets:.

I meant was the way I look at his kissing scene :lol:

Oh I don't know about JDY, it's my first time seing his acting :thumbsup:

I think during Ruler time, KSH is still on border line of being consider as an adult women. Even thought YSH is a known 'good kisser actor' I think he held back a little. 

Back to this drama, now KSH is old enough to know the Technic / or the know how angle to make the kissing scene believable as a passionate  kiss.

I m a fan of KSH but I m still waiting for her to really 'grow up'. She is very mature and calm for a girl that young. 

Really hoping the rating for this drama will increase soon. Its such a shame that Korean didnt really love this drama :dissapointed:

Is it just me or the female cast was more giddy and excited even than us while watching two hot men kiss?  :lol: Especially Kim So Hyun was really enjoying it haha. 

Kudos to JDY, he didn’t look even a bit flustered or embarrassed, he’s really a professional. Gosh, it’s been so long since I felt this giddy :wub:

9 minutes ago, fieza1871 said:

I think during Ruler time, KSH is still on border line of being consider as an adult women. Even thought YSH is a known 'good kisser actor' I think he held back a little. 

Back to this drama, now KSH is old enough to know the Technic / or the know how angle to make the kissing scene believable as a passionate  kiss.

I m a fan of KSH but I m still waiting for her to really 'grow up'. She is very mature and calm for a girl that young. 

Really hoping the rating for this drama will increase soon. Its such a shame that Korean didnt really love this drama :dissapointed:

Yesss exactly, Ysh did hold back a little and concern how she felt after letting go, she was like... don't know what to do after that :flushed:

She will get better after few more try with different male actors I bet. 

However Im not fimiliar with JDY, I hope he is good at kissing, I mean at his age he probably more experience than Ksh :blush:. Let's just see what happen later but I can't stop imagine funny stuff they gonna pull next... I can't see them romantically normal lmao 

I prefer him in his male outfit kissing Dj rather than mother outfit though :lol:

I don't care about the rating, give me good ending please :wub:

I don’t know if Jang Dong Yoon has had any kiss scene before? Any jdy fan here? But I think it has to depend on the directing too, if the pd want a light kiss, soft kiss or a passionate one. Then move on to whether the actor/actress is a good kisser. Until now I usually don’t expect much from So Hyun kiss scene, the only one I enjoyed was her kiss with Yoo Seung Ho at the beach. 

Btw poor Kang Tae Oh, I don’t think he will have a kiss with Dong Joo so his only kiss in the drama will be with Nokdu :D

Archived