[Drama 2019] The Joseon Romantic Comedy: Tale of Nok-Du, 조선로코: 녹두전

marykarmelina

Just now, turtle0217 said:

OMO!!! :scream: All the kisses for today!

I'll come back once I watch the drama. I am spoiling it for myself, when I don't want to. Lol! :lol:

We have to see the abs again so she see it clearly :joy:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what's on my mind right now... will there be any BTS released this week? Since we lost the airtime for episodes 11-12 to baseball, will they still release the BTS for only episodes 9-10? 

Spoiler

Dialogue for the last 10 seconds of the preview of Episodes 11-12:

Spoiler

DJ: Now I can leave...

ND: Don’t leave... don’t leave! (he's says "hajima" twice)

DJ:  Stop sticking to me.

ND: I told you before, I'm going to stick to you. So don't leave.

Lol... the kiss between Nokdu and Yulmu is more intense than Nokdu and Dongju's :joy:...

The director really loves to flaunt Nokdu's abs, huh :rolleyes:..not that I'm complaining ^^... KSH have seen so much of JDY's body now. I wonder if she didn't get flustered shooting that scene with a shirtless Dong Yoon... HAHAHA...

1 hour ago, lightbringer06 said:

The director really loves to flaunt Nokdu's abs, huh :rolleyes:..not that I'm complaining ^^... KSH have seen so much of JDY's body now. I wonder if she didn't get flustered shooting that scene with a shirtless Dong Yoon... HAHAHA...

I was like “why did Nokdu need to be topless in this situation?? I can’t focus on the kiss!!!” Gosh you are right, So Hyun has seen Jang Dong Yoon upper body quite often till now, in drama they even changed clothes in that small palanquin and she even groped his lower part :rolleyes: the PD and writers are so bold with all the skin ships

56 minutes ago, Ly Khánh said:

I was like “why did Nokdu need to be topless in this situation?? I can’t focus on the kiss!!!” Gosh you are right, So Hyun has seen Jang Dong Yoon upper body quite often till now, in drama they even changed clothes in that small palanquin and she even groped his lower part :rolleyes: the PD and writers are so bold with all the skin ships

Right? His abs is distracting :joy: I mean, just look at 'em...

IMG-20191016-013643.jpg 

And my expectations are high now that the upcoming romance moments would have better skinships between the OTP^^.

This scene is soo funny... Yulmu rather fall in the water than be saved by Nokdu :lol:

46 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

He need the Holy water to forget lady Kim kiss  :mrgreen:

holy water i can't:joy: he looked like he accepted his fate of falling into the water but after resurfacing he looked like "ahhh finally no more trace of lady omo omo on my skin this is refreshing":joy:

Archived